• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red and the tickle witch (f/m)

lazolitori

Once upon a time, a long time ago, in a village far away lived a mother and her son. The son, like most was once a little boy. And like most little boys, on the day he was born he was given a name. However on that same day this particular boy was given something else, a head of shockingly red hair. And so it became that this boy’s name was long forgotten, and everyone took to calling him Red.

Many years had passed since that day when Red was born. In fact twenty years had passed to be exact. And now that young boy was a young man. He was sturdy and handsome with strong shoulders, misty blue eyes, and a body chiseled from years of hard labor. Besides his devilish good looks, he was also sweet, charming, and bright. Also being quite selfless, he was always doing everything he could to help neighbors whenever he could. On this day he was on a much more personal mission, to bring some cheer to his ailing grandmother.

Red was standing in the small kitchen of his cottage and pulling his work boots on. His mother was hovering over him wringing her hands and pacing back and forth. She looked at him with loving and cautious eyes

“Now remember to be very careful walking through the woods dear. You mustn’t dawdle or stray from the path.” Red’s mother warned him.

Red nodded solemnly with a smirk on his face, “I know mother. I’m twenty years old, a man. I know to be careful. I’m not afraid.”

“I wish you were afraid.” She scolded “There are many things to be fearful of in the forest. There are bears, and hunters, and wolves….. And the witch…”

Red stifled a giggle and finished knotting his last boot lace, “Mother that is an old wives tail to keep children out of the woods. She isn’t real.”

“She might be real. People in town have seen her. She walks around in the shadows, kidnapping young men, torturing them and eating them.” As she said this she filled a basket with fresh bread, honey, and homemade jam. “Maybe your grandmother doesn’t need this stuff so badly. She can wait until I can make the trip myself.”

“You worry too much,” Red reached for the basket and kissed his mother’s cheek. “I will be fine. Grandmother loves your homemade jam and bread, and there is no witch. I will be back tomorrow. Good bye.”

With that red was off. He walked out the door and shut it gently behind him. As he made his way through town people stopped and smiled at him. Men and children waved. Women blushed and giggled. As always Red was polite and friendly.

The last house before the woods was the wood cutter. He was standing outside cutting firewood. He stopped momentarily to wipe sweat from his brow and take a drink from a glass near him. When he spotted red walking toward the forest he turned to him.

“Where are you going Red?”

“My grandmother hasn’t been feeling well so my mother is sending her some bread, honey, and jam.

“Your mother is really letting you travel to your grandmother’s alone?”

Red nodded, “I’m as surprised as you are.” He smiled and continued into the woods.

The path into the forest was a wide dirt path that continued to narrow as red continued down it. With each step the trees were bigger and closer together. Soon the sun was nearly blocked out and the trees allowed little visibility. The shade caused the temperature to drop, and Red pulled his Carhart a little tighter around his shoulders.

Suddenly from the corner of his eye he thought he saw a dark figure pass between the trees just beyond the path. He stopped and gazed around him.
“I’m sure it’s nothing,” he chastised himself. “It’s simply my imagination.” He laughed quietly to himself, but instinctively picked up his speed. His work boots making satisfying thuds with each step.

A crack off in the woods made Red jump and stop dead in his tracks again, and looked around. The forest was quiet. The only sounds were the gentle chirping of birds in the tree tops. Red listened intently but heard nothing more. He couldn’t help but feel a little nervous as he started walking again.

This time he walked cautiously and alert. He constantly looked around and listened intently. Suddenly the trees started to thin as he approached a clearing. He breathed a deep sigh of relief as he made his way toward the light. At that moment he saw something again.

This time the figure was moving slowly just on the edge of clearing. Moving slowly enough that Red could clearly make it out. Whatever it was it was defiantly human, and it was making its way to the clearing too. Red’s heart skipped a beat.

“Who would be this deep in the woods? Alone?” he thought to himself “What if there really was a witch?” he felt his heartbeat thrum against his chest and his breath caught in his throat. His speed slowed to a tentative crawl foreword as his eyes remained on the figure unwavering. It made its way to the edge of the clearing and Red held his breath as it stepped forward.

It was a woman, a young woman, a young beautiful woman. Red felt the fear slide away from him and his heart return to normal. He crept foreword but remained in the shadows of the trees. Leaning up against a nearby pine tree he watched her.

The clearing was beautiful, a sunlit meadow of bright green grass dotted with flowers of pink, purple, and blue. Butterflies flitted from flower to flower, their wings sparkling like glass. She waltzed through the meadow as if a fairy, her graceful manor of movement was like dancing.

She was about Red’s age, but somehow looked younger. Maybe it was her beautifully pale skin, or her dark doe eyes. Her long brown hair flowed away from her head, kissed by the breeze. She was built like a maiden with wide hips, pert breasts, and a beautiful figure. She wore only a white lace dress that ended just above her knees, and hugged her body in just the right way. Her feet were bare, but she walked like she had never worn shoes in her life.

“She can’t possibly be a witch.” Red thought “She is so beautiful, and young. The witch is said to be scary and ugly. Besides, witches don’t wear white. She’s more likely an angel than a witch.”

He paused momentarily, his foot poised just over the edge of the trail. His mother’s words rang in his ears. I’m not to stray from the path. But he shook his head, took one more look at the beautiful woman and walked into the clearing.

He came upon her slowly but she hardly seemed to notice. She continues dance/walking slowly through the tall grass. As Red crept closer he could hear that she was quietly singing to herself. He couldn’t quite make out the words but whatever it was, it was hauntingly beautiful.

She turned to him. A tiny squeak escaped her lips and her cheeks flushed a slight shade of pink.

“You frightened me” she whispered. Then she flashed a beautiful smile and Red felt his heart melt.

“Uh.. I’m so..o…orry” Red stuttered. He didn’t even know he could stutter. And yet here he was standing in front of the most beautiful young woman he’d ever seen and his words were sticking to the roof of his mouth like peanut butter. Taking a deep breath he composed himself and started again.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I’ve been walking for a long time and you’re the only other person I’ve seen in the forest all day. My name is Red.” He extended his rough callused hand and she took it gently in her soft one and shook firmly.

“And why are you traveling by woods today handsome Red?”

Red could feel a blush surfacing from being called handsome, but he quickly answered in hopes that she wouldn’t notice. “My grandma has been feeling a little down lately and I’m bringing her some treats to get her in good spirits again.”

“As sweet as you are handsome. However, I’m afraid you won’t get very far again unless you intend to drag me with you.” She gently tickled the palm of Red’s hand with one of her fingertips and he realized he was still shaking her hand.

He pulled away abruptly, perhaps too abruptly. He didn’t fully ungrasp his hand before pulling away and accidently pulled her with him. She tripped on her own feet and fell against him. Red felt his body go rigid as he helped her up.

“I ca..a.a.a’nt believe I’m being su..u..uch a fool. I’m terribly sorry.” He covered his mouth in embarrassment, but she giggled politely.

“Don’t be,” she grinned “I find you to be absolutely adorably yummy and cute.”

Red swallowed hard and nodded. Absent mindedly he reached up and started twirling his finger through his short red hair. He knew he was smiling like an idiot, but he couldn’t help himself. He also couldn’t help the growing warmth in his loins. He looked down carefully and was horrified to see he was rock hard.

“Well I really should be going.” He said suddenly and turned to return to the trail

“Do you really have to go so soon?” she said

“I promised my grandmother I would reach her house before dark, and I really should keep my promise.”

“Well I think it’s very sweet for you to want to cheer your grandmother up. In fact I’m sure she’d be ok with you being a little late if you had something that made her smile. Something like a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I could show you where the brightest most beautiful flowers grow and show you a short cut through the woods too.”

Red pondered this for a moment. He considered his mother’s warning as well as the myths of the forest witch. But one smile from that pretty face and Red was putty in her hands. Red nodded and followed her deeper into the meadow.

After walking for a few minutes Red found himself in the middle of the loveliest patch of flowers he had ever seen. There were bright blue forget me knots, yellow cowslips, and pure white daisies. Red started picking them in handfuls. He stopped for a moment to watch a robin land in a nearby tree.

“Do you like birds?” The woman asked

“My grandmother does, she collects bird feathers actually.”

The woman smiled and pointed toward the closest grove of trees, “all the birds nest there this time of year. All of their feathers are scattered under the trees. If you continue straight through the grove you’ll be back on the path.”

“Thank you.”

“I must be going now” she said cheerfully, “But I thank you for your company.”

“Wait where are you going? Will I see you again?”

“I too must go visit a friend. I’m sure we’ll see each other again sooner than you think.” And with a wink and a smile she raced away through the meadow and into the shadow of the forest.

Red continued picking flowers and silently scolding his penis for being at full attention. He prayed up and down that she hadn’t seen it. He also prayed he’d calm down before reaching his grandmother’s house.

Meanwhile through the forest the young woman ran. Completely familiar with her surroundings she jumped over every root, and dodged every low hanging branch with graceful ease. In minutes she was leaving the woods and coming to stand in front of a small cottage.

She reached up, gently smoothed out her hair, and knocked on the door three times.

“Come in,” a voice called from the other side.

Opening the door she stepped into the threshold and was greeted with a look of surprise from the old woman who was lying in the large bed in the center of the room.

“You’re not my Red, who are you?”

“I’m no one” the woman replied “I just came to tell you that you’ve won!”

“Won what?” the old lady retorted

“Your grandson Red entered you in a contest to win an all-expenses paid trip to the Bahamas. And you won!”

“I did?!” Red’s grandmother jumped out of bed and started dancing around like a woman of thirty. “Oh dear you have no idea how badly I need this. I’ve been rather down lately. This is just the thing to get me up and about again.”

“I agree, but you must pack quickly. You’re ship leaves soon.”

“Oh dear.” She said but in a twinkling her bag was packed and she was out the door and on her way to her vacation.

Had Red’s grandmother not been so excited by her winning perhaps she would have been more observant. She would have noticed that the winning tickets seemed to appear from nowhere. In fact the woman had pulled them from a pocket in her dress that didn’t exist when she first walked in. She would have also noticed that when she closed the door behind her the young stranger was still in her house.

Red had finished picking the flowers and even had time to stop and find quite a few bird feathers to bring to his grandmother. He knew she’d be very happy, and yet the only thing he could think about was the mysterious woman.

Her skin was so fair, and her eyes were so dark, and when she smiled at him…ahhh it gave him chills. But the thing that had done him over was when she tickled the palm of his hands. That was all it took for him to get stiff. In fact, even now twenty minutes after she left he was still supporting a throbbing hard on. He tucked it up into the band of his jeans then knocked on his grandmother’s door.

“Come in” said a voice from the other side. A voice that was familiar but new at the same time.

Red walked in through the door and closed it gently behind him. The room was dim; all of the blinds had been closed to allow no excess light in the room. There in the center was a large four poster bed, and beneath a pile of blankets lay…. His grandmother?

Something about it didn’t seem right, and yet that was his grandma’s face peeking out from under the covers. And somehow she looked better, younger maybe. Her wrinkles weren’t nearly as deep as he remembered. And her eyes were no longer clouded with age, but instead so bright and alert.

“My dear Red come closer.” Croaked his grandmother

Red obeyed and stepped closer to the bed. From here he could see even more clearly that something was very different about her. “Why grandmother you are looking much better. I’ve brought some gifts for you.”

“Set them down on the table.” A crooked finger pointed. Once again Red listened then took a better look at his so called grandmother.

“Why grandmother what big bright eyes you have.”

“All the better to see you with.” She replied

Suddenly her eyes were no longer the misty grey blue they always were but instead they were dark brown. Red knew it must be a trick of his eyes. Probably from being in the darkness of the woods too long.

“Why grandmother what alert ears you have.”

“All the better to hear you laugh and squeal with.”

Red looked again at his grandmother confused. Why would she say such a thing? And as he looked harder her ears no longer looked like the wrinkled ears of an old woman but instead like cute little ears of a young woman. And her eyes were still dark brown and staring. Red swallowed and tried to calm his imagination one more time.

“Why grandma what long delicate fingers you have.”And her fingers were indeed long and delicate, with perfectly manicure nails, and not a wrinkle in sight.

“All the better to tickle you with!” and in the blink of an eye the person in the bed transformed from his grandmother to the young woman from the meadow. Red’s heart sank. She was the witch! He ran for the door but with the snap of her fingers she froze him in mid stride.

“No no no my little Red. I won’t be letting you get away from me so easily.”

Red felt himself being lifted slowly off the ground and being spun around to face the witch. She came out from below the covers and stood by the side of the bed.

Then walking slowly, almost seductively she made her way to Red’s immobile body.

Red was a mix of emotion. He wanted so badly to run away as fast as he could. He knew that she was a magical being, a witch and that she would do unspeakable things to him. Then again he looked at how beautiful an innocent she appeared, and part of him wanted to hold her and kiss her through the night. This in combination with his inability to move lead to some very lewd thoughts.

Again Red found himself standing at full attention, his bulge clearly visible against his jeans. He wanted to tuck it up in his waistband to hide it from her view, but he couldn’t move his arms an inch. He found he could only move his head.

“You’re the witch my mother warned me about,” Red stammered

“Yes, sadly I am. I’m the horrible, ugly, dangerous witch that everyone fears. Tell me Red am I as hideous as they say?”

Red thought hard for a moment. Should he spend his last moments alive fighting for his freedom, and standing up to the monster he had been told about as a child? Or should he appease her, try to make her happy so maybe she’d let him go. In the end Red decided to just be honest.

“I think you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

“You do?” she seemed surprised. She walked closer until she was standing only a few inches away from him. She circled around him like she was sizing up prey.

Stopping behind him, he could feel her breath on the back of his neck. It sent shivers up his spine and made his cock throb against his leg.

“Oh god” Red thought to himself “I’m going to die with a boner”

“What else do they say about me?” she whispered right in is ear. His cock throbbed again.

“My mother told me that the witch kidnaps young men, tortures them, and eats them.”

“Did she tell you to stay on the path?”

Red hung his head in shame, defeated. “Yes”

“Well your mother is right. By magical law I can’t touch anyone on the village path. My magic only works in the forest. And it’s especially strong in the meadow. The closer to the center the stronger it is. And you let me lead you right there. I have as much power over you as I’ve ever had against anyone. You’re mine.” She smiled coyly

“And the rest?”

“You mean about torturing and eating young men. I only do that occasionally. If I find them to my liking I drag it out to last all night.”

“And do you…. Do you find me to your liking?”

“Oh yes. This will be a very long night for you Red.”

Red felt the color starting to drain from his face.

“Now now,” she cooed “No need to be afraid. I have no intention of hurting you. Quite the contrary. You see I specialize in a very specific torture. I like to tickle torture my victims before I uh…”

With that she licked her lips seductively. Red didn’t know his dick could get any harder, but it did somehow. It pressed up against his jeans almost to the point of pain. A moan escaped his lips. She looked down at the bulge with hungry eyes and reaching down her pointer finger she stroked it base to head just once through the denim.

“Uh” Red couldn’t help but moan “Oh god.”

She giggled at him, and smiled. “You look terribly uncomfortable. I think I can help with that.” With a flick of her wrist Red’s arms shot up above his head and she pulled off his jacket and shirt. Then very gently she undid his zipper and pulled his jeans off. Red breathed a sigh of relief. His throbbing hard on was now only contained by the soft cotton of his boxer briefs.

“One more thing” she said. Now Red found himself floating in mid-air. Spread eagle he landed softly on the bed. Then from nowhere rope appeared and tightened around his wrists and ankles. Now Red was tied completely spread eagle to the bed, absolutely vulnerable. Then he found he could move again. He pulled at his restraints but they held strong.

“I could have left you magically bound, but how I want to watch you squirm.”

Reaching down she tentatively extended a finger to Red’s sensitive side. She wiggled it lightly and Red stifled a giggle. She pulled away and went back again. This time she kept her finger there and continued lightly tickling his side. He giggled and squirmed a bit. Walking around to the other side of the bed she started tickling the other side and along his ribs.

Wasting no time she straddled his waist and started tickling both of his sides at once. She started lightly, then tickled with more fervor. Red squirmed and giggled, tugging at his bonds. She ran her fingers up and down his ribs dancing her nails between them. She enjoyed the way his face flushed and his head tilted back when he tried to hold in his laughter. She also liked the feeling of his squirming body beneath her.

She lifted her dress and settled her pantie clad pussy directly on his rock hard cock. Then clenching her thighs against his waist she scrabbled her fingers all over his sides and belly without restraint. He bucked hard against her and she enjoyed every second of his cock rubbing against her wetness. When she started tickling his belly he went ballistic. Screaming, laughing, and bucking harder than ever. After his face was red and his breathing was shallow she stopped for a moment to let him breath.

While she was waiting she gently caressed his body. Her fingertips were gently and comforting as she rubbed his arms, chest, belly, and sides with gently touching.
His cock was aching with need but he didn’t want this to end just yet.

“What happened to my grandmother?” the thought had entered his head like a rocket

“Your grandmother is currently on her way to the Bahamas. And now I’m thinking about sending your mother with her. I think I may keep you all weekend.” She looked over at the table, and the basket there. “But now whatever will we do with all the treats you brought for her?”

Reaching over she scooped up the basket and set it on the bed. She pulled out the honey, the jam, and the feathers that Red had collected. “I guess we’ll have to use them ourselves now wont we?”

She hopped off Red and he almost growled. The pressure and warmth of her against him was keeping him sane. Without her his penis ached for stimulation. She moved down to the end of the bed and looked at his naked feet. She started twitching one of the feathers, a bright red cardinal feather up and down the arch of his left foot. Red tried to pull away, but again he found his binding held tight. She continued tickling his left foot and grabbing the tail feather of a blue jay she started working over his right foot as well.

Red squirmed, but the witch wasn’t satisfied. With a snap of her fingers Red’s toes spread as wide as possible and all of the feathers magically attacked his feet. They tickled his arches, his heels, and sawed between his toes. Now Red really pulled against his bonds, and his giggles turned to laughter.

She watched with pleasure for a moment while the feathers torture him. Then she slowed the tickling to a teasing pace and climbed back on him. His cock pulsed against her pussy in response.

“Now for the part you feared the most.” She giggled “I’m going to eat you.”

She reached for the honey first and started to drizzle it all over Red. She started with a drop on his neck and made a trail down his chest to his belly and his waist.
She stopped just above his waistband and left quite a puddle of honey there. Then with her fingers she smeared bits of jam all over him as well.

The tickling of his feet by the magic feathers kept Red squirming and giggling. The feeling of the wet stickiness all over him gave him chills and made his boner awaken even more. Then suddenly without warning she started licking him. Her tongue started lapping at a bit of honey on his neck, and then she went after a patch of jam on his ribs, followed by taking a single lap from the puddle by his waistband. She continued changing her place and technique. She licked up and down, swirled her tongue in little circles, lapped rapidly like a cat, sucked with just her lips, and then nibbled gently. It all tickled like crazy and felt extremely erotic at the same time. Red was in heaven. When she started licking a drop of honey from his nipple he bucked up and down lewdly grinding himself against her.

“ohhh you like that don’t you my little tickle toy?”

After that she spent endless time teasing, tickling, and licking his sensitive nipples. Red spent all that time bucking and grinding, and mentally begging for release.

Finally when he thought he could stand no more the witch stopped. Reached up and pulled off her dress.

Red was frantic. He wanted so badly to help her undress, to touch her, to kiss her. Instead he could only watch as she unstrapped her bra, and removed her panties. Now she was straddling him naked. Her nipples pink and stiff, her pussy as wet as a summer storm, and her eyes hungry. She started grinding against his cock while tickling and teasing him all over with her fingertips.

Now the only thing between him and her was his boxer briefs, and he wanted them gone so badly. And as if she could read his mind she snapped her fingers and his underwear disappeared. She continued grinding against him, now soaking him completely with her own desire. Without warning she slid down between his legs and started sucking his cock. Red thought he would explode right then and there, but he couldn’t. She was controlling his orgasm. He knew that already and he was ok with it. He wanted to be her toy, to please her.

She continued sucking his cock until he would have cum three times and finally the moment was ready. She straddled him again, but this time she slid him inside.

Now when she started teasing his nipples and tickling his belly, he bucked inside her. She clenched her thighs and continued tickling and teasing him with everything she had. She simply sat back and enjoyed the ride.

She snapped her fingers and all the feathers multiplied, once, twice, three times. They spread out and started tickling every sensitive spot on both of them. There were feathers tickling and teasing their feet, sides, ribs, armpits, bellies, and nipples. One even fell between her legs to tickle her aching clit. At that moment red felt a funny feeling. His ability to orgasm had returned to him. And bucking against each other in tickled agony they both explode into screaming orgasms.

When they finished they lay together panting and sweating. The feathers stopped and the ropes untied themselves.

“This is the part where most guys run away. You can leave. You’re free.”

Instead of fleeing Red cuddled down next to her and wrapped his arms around her. “I don’t want to leave.”

“You don’t?” she looked blissfully baffled

“No. I think I’m in love with you. I want to be your tickle toy forever. Let’s get a cottage together in the forest. We can get married, Raise a family.” He kissed her neck and held her tight.

“You really want that?”

“Yes,” he said “I want you. Forever. But for right now I only want one thing.” He smiled

“What’s that?”

“Revenge!” And with that he pounced.

great and awesome story.
fantastic plot and good length plus very deep

superb and stellar

Awesome I so hope for more stories like this

Wow, I love this! Starts with the fear of torture, and turns into fun for everyone, with a really cute ending :D

sequel is up. Red and the Tickle Witch 2, Red's Revenge. Hope you enjoy it

I love this story! This has actually been a long time fantasy of mine, including the legend about the witch “torturing and eating” boys who get lost. I’d always encountered this theme and thought it would be hot in the context of tickle torture. Thank you for capturing this so well in your story!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back