• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars TK: Leia II F/F Feet + Upperbody

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Hello again, with tale number two of Leia's ticklish misadventures.

Long comments are highly appreciated, and I encourage you to check out my deviantart account for some of my other writings if you enjoyed this little tale of ticklish woe.

Thanks for all the support from the community so far. Reception has been very positive, but I'd love for someone to give my stories a thorough critque-ing. Anyway, without further ado, time for the story!

Star Wars TK: X-wing Party

A commission for Morfe22.

(This story takes place after the Battle of Yavin 4 in Episode IV: A New Hope).

O-O-O

After the rebel victory at Yavin 4, smiles and cheers were abound among members of the Rebel Alliance. They had struck a major blow against the Empire, and it was certainly cause for celebration. Naturally, once of the first things the rebels had done once securing the planet and hosting the medal ceremony at Yavin 4’s The Great Temple, also commonly referred to as the Massassi Temple, was procure vast quantities of liquor so the celebrations could begin in intoxicated earnest. It was in one of these temple rooms that the victors ate, drank, and made merry. However, there were two somewhat inebriated Rebel pilots who found themselves looking upon the award ceremony with disdain.

“That wassa travesty, a bloody travesty!” Alexia 'Alex' Kramer spat, as she watched a replay on the monitor of the medal ceremony, squinting her pretty brown eyes at the figure in white on the screen. The brown-haired pilot from Naboo was famously fiery, had all the subtlety of a concussion grenade, and always had a healthy disrespect for authority, which was what made her especially sympathetic to the rebel cause. “Just who is this bloody girl? She gets a medal just for showing up!” she complained, gesturing to her partner as she downed her umpteenth drink for the evening.

“It’s like they’re just givin’ the medals away,” her partner Lucile 'Lucy' Watson agreed. Lucy had oriental features, pale skin, dark hair and dark eyes, and was usually the soft-spoken voice of patience and stoicism. Alex often joked that Lucy should have been a Jedi, since she was such a killjoy.

“I mean, I ain’t bitter,” Alex said bitterly. “That we got no respect for no less than a dozen enemy kills, but there isn’t a single regular rebellion pilot up there!”

“Just show’n up and taking all the credit,” Lucy agreed, shaking her head. “But that Skywalker sure deserved it.”

“Hey, I ain’t sayin’ Skywalker didn’t save our butts!” Alex exclaimed, taking another swig from her glass. “He’s a bloody hero. If I see him I’ll definitely give him a hero’s welcome.”

“That Solo fella too. Talk about woah…” Lucy added, mock-drooling as she waved herself with her hand.

“But what did Princess fancy-pants do aside from show up?” Alex said, banging her fist on the table and almost upsetting her drink. “Nuthin’!”

“Sure looks like she did nuthin’,” Lucy agreed, taking a sip from her drink. “She seemed to be getting’ along awful well with dem boys though,” she said, gesturing with her thumb at Princess Leia who sat several tables down the hall, talking and laughing with Solo and Skywalker.

“Look at her… showing off that she has two studs to choose from. Solo and Skywalker… couldn’t she settle for just one of ‘em?” Alex said, glaring the Princess who suddenly laughed at some comment Skywalker had made. The Princess was looking resplendent in her elegant flowing, white robes, and her radiant, chestnut-coloured hair hanging loosely around her shoulders. The sleek, grey nylons and her high black boots completed the look, catching the eye of everyone in the room.

“Yeah, we get it, you’re hot stuff, no need to rub it in everyone’s faces,” Lucy said, shaking her head.

“And ya gotta give credit where credit is due, they couldn’t a done it without us,” Alex said with a nod.

“Someone should really take her down a peg… teach her it’s not right to brag,” Lucy said, a mischievous smirk forming on her face as she looked at her partner-in-crime.

“Girl, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Alex grinned, placing a hand on her friend’s shoulder.

“That we should make out?” Lucy said drunkenly, as she finished her drink.

“No! That we should pull a prank on that stuck-up princess!” Alex said, pointing at the Princess.

“Ohhh, that sounds like fun too!” Lucy said with a giggle.“Let’s get back at her for forgettin’ about us! A lil’ punishment for her oversight!”

Suddenly a high-pitched squeal cut through the noise of the bar. The two rebel pilots turned to the source of the noise and saw it had in fact been the Princess in question, playful punching Solo in the arm. Apparently, the playful scoundrel had given the Princess’s sides a squeeze.

“Stop it, Han, I’m ticklish!” Leia said, loud enough for Lucy and Alex to hear.

The two cheeky pilots looked at each other. “Are you thinking what I'm thinking?” they said in unison.

The two scheming pilots quickly hatched a plan. And as drunken plots went, it was considerably well-thought-out, as it did not rely on divine intervention (“if I pray hard enough, that jerk’s head with explode!”), fictional creatures (“all I need is a Leprechaun to appear from the sky and give me money and then I can buy all those girls drinks!”) or a spontaneous mastery of The Force (“one Jedi mind trick and that cutie is mine!”). They waited till the snooty Princess left the company of her boytoys, and followed her. It was a stroke of luck that the clueless Princess had gotten lost on her way to what passed for a washroom in The Great Temple. Princess Leia paused for a moment to get her bearings as she stumbled into what had once been the temple courtyard. There were stone benches and a pond in the centre, as well as an overgrown garden teeming with moss and weeds. When she saw the two rebel pilots walking towards her, Leia’s first instinct was to ask them for directions to the nearest lavatory. She did not see the malice glimmering in their eyes, nor the ropes bundled in their arms till it was too late.

“Hi, which way is the-” was all Leia got out before Alex suddenly pounced on her, tackling her and holding her down. Leia barely got out a cry before the pilot's heavier frame knocked her down.

"Hello, Princess,” Alex said, wrestling Leia to the ground with her large frame. Leia was shouting as she struggled and tried to throw Alex off. Yet, as luck would have it, Leia had taken a few wrong turns so she was far away from the main party, and her screams for help were muffled by the sound of raucous celebration over their victory. "We just want to chat with you for a bit!"

With a surprising burst of strength, Leia managed to throw Alex off momentarily, but the rebel pilot was filled with the alcohol-fuelled persistence that just would not quit, and jumped right back at her, this time landing so that she was sitting across the Princess’s arms. Leia continued to struggle, but the way Alex was laying across her arms, she just couldn't muster the arm strength to free herself.

“Just sit tight for a minute, Princess!” Lucy said, as she brought the ropes towards her, swaying a bit as she walked. While Alex was still lying across Leia's squirming arms, Lucy grabbed one of Leia’s wrists, and started wrapping the rope around it, knotting it several times, and tying it to the trunk of a nearby sturdy tree. She quickly did the same to the other arm. Despite Lucy’s tipsiness, the ropework was passable, and Leia found herself unable to pull her arms away as she lay down in the grubby courtyard, her pristine white robes becoming dirtier and dirtier with every desperate bid for freedom.

"Stop it, what are you two doing!" Leia cried. "Let me go right this instant!"

The girls just giggled in response to The Princess’s royal commands. They walked towards Leia’s flailing legs.

"Get away from me! Listen to me! You have to let me go right now!" Leia said hotly, and started kicking wildly.

"Looks like the Princess is playing hard-to-get," Alex giggled. “Give me a hand, girl,” she said, gesturing to Lucy.

Lucy promptly sat across Leia’s toned, nylon-clad legs. Her legs were not as easy to hold down, as they were very surprisingly strong, but they provided enough resistance that Alex could strip off her knee-high black boots, and then grab her ankles, and tie them tightly together with another length of rope.

The girls then sat back to admire their handiwork, giving each other drunken high-fives that took several attempts to do properly.

“If this is your idea of a joke, then I’m not laughing,” Leia said sternly, trying to conceal the fear she felt. They were clicks away from the main party, and they had tied her well, for a pair of seemingly-drunken louts. She really was at their mercy, and she had a decidedly bad feeling about this. The way they took care to take off her boots… Leia wiggled her nylon-clad feet nervously. No, no one knew about that. No one knew about her sensitivity, did they?

Fear coursed through her veins as Leia suddenly had painfully vivid memories of a disturbingly similar situation she had been in... The senate debate on Czerka Corp... It felt disturbingly familiar... tight bondage, nylon-clad soles... all her foes had to do was bust out a feather duster for the picture to be complete she wondered if the holo-tape of her encounter with 'Hannah Chase' had somehow got out. Did they know of her deathly ticklishness? Were they imperial agents donning Rebel disguises? What would happen to her?

For the first time, Leia took a closer examination at the pair who had imprisoned her. The taller one, the brash brunette who had charged her had Naboo features - white skin, pretty pale complexion, brown hair and brown eyes. Leia wasn't sure if that meant anything. Her eyes were slightly out of focus, her speech was slurred and there was a noticeable tinge to her face. The shorter one, a sultry dark-haired woman with olive skin who was busy tying up Leia's ankles sounded like she was from one of the back-water farming settlements along the Outer Rim; Tatooine or Tanaab, perhaps? She also had the same telltale signs of major inebriation, though she seemed less giggly than her comrade. Perhaps they really were merely drunken revellers with a stupid grudge... Leia tested the waters.

“You two are drunk,” Leia said matter-of-factly. “What are you girls doing? Let go of me! You’re going to regret it when you sober up!”

“Oooh, pushy pushy!” The taller girl snorted. The other girl had addressed her as ‘Alex’. “You needa treat peeps with more respect, Princess!” Alex giggled, as she seated herself in front of Leia’s exposed, nylon-clad soles.

“We doin’ you a favour, really. It’s clear ya need a lesson in humility!” The shorted girl agreed, hiccupping slightly. The other girl had addressed her as ‘Lucy’. Leia would have to remember their names, because they would be in for a severe disciplining if this really was a drunken prank.

Leia felt the girl with the oriental features, Lucy, suddenly hop on Leia’s bound ankles to dissuade her from moving.

“You’ve got pretty feet, Princess. They sure look pampered… do you mind if we… touch them?” Lucy asked with a drunken giggle, playfully wiggling and teasing Leia’s toes.

“Yeah, these sure don’t look like feet of a war-hero, these soft dainty things!” Alex agreed, as she introduced her own hands to the mix. Leia shuddered as she suddenly felt four hands lightly pawing at her feet. Leia bit her lip to try to suppress the giggles as she felt her pedicured toes being played with. Oh no, it was happening again…

“It looks like you've never even walked on these perfect feet of yours! I'm almost a little jealous!" Alex said, as she slipped her own nylon-clad feet out of her own rebel regulation footwear. Alex wore tattered black nylons that looked like they had seen a lot of use. Alex's feet were also noticeably less soft-looking than Leia’s slender, well-proportioned tootsies.

Leia found herself flushing. It was true enough. Even after the ‘Hannah Chase incident’ she had continued to take good care of her feet, deciding she would not let one bad experience scar her for life. The two girls cooed at Leia’s feet, clad in sheek grey nylons. They looked at their own dark nylon-clad feet with distaste as they realized how much cuter Leia's feet were. They teasingly brushed at her high arches and long sensitive-looking toes finished with a tasteful glossy transparent varnish.

“My goodness,” Lucy said. “Talk about Jackpot! Someone takes good care of her tootsies, eh?”

“Is it just me, or do they scream super-frigging ticklish?” Alex smirked, lightly grazing Leia’s soles with her dangerously-long fingernails. “I love the polish on your toes. We ain’t as lucky as you, us infantry grunts don’t find much time to do our nails.”

“They feel so soft… it looks to me like you must have pedicures every week. Can’t remember the last time I had a pedicure,” Lucy sulked, wiggling Leia's big toe.

“Me too. Not everyone can afford the high-end lifestyle, Princess,” Alex said, sniffing disapprovingly.

“And those nylons… they feel so smooth! Gotta be name-brand, top-market stuff,” Lucy said enviously.

“It almost looks like she’s never marched or fought a battle a day in her life,” Alex said, her voice turning sinister. She began scratching a fingernail up and down Leia’s sole insistently, making the Princess jolt. “So tell us... whosa ticklish little girl? Is it you? Is it?”

Leia bit her lip and tried to choke the laughter down, as she felt the finger trace up and down her left foot. The childishness of Alex's words just made her want to laugh even more. She could feel her heart pounding hard in her chest. She knew if she laughed, and revealed just how ticklish her feet were, things would escalate and escalate till she was a puddle of ticklish nerves. Leia swallowed nervously, hoping that if she could hold out long enough, as long as she could keep herself from laughing for just a while, then maybe they would get bored and stop. Leia didn’t know how much longer she could hold out, shuddering as she felt the fingernail slide across her arches, right where she couldn’t stand it. She gasped and tried not to show how unbearably ticklish she was… Leia was trying desperately not to let these two fools realize what the tickling was doing to her but it was proving difficult. She had to try to dissuade them. She had to get them away from her feet as soon as possible.

"I’m not ticklish. Not rehehely," Leia said, her voice trembling as she felt the finger circle the ball of her foot. It really tickled heinously, but Leia wasn’t about to admit it to these two. In an instinctive bid to protect her soles, she made the mistake of using her right foot, to cover up her left foot.

"Is your other foot feeling lonely, Princess?" Lucy asked rhetorically, as she reached for Leia’s right foot and grabbed it by its big toe. A smirking Alex did the same and pulled them away from each other. Now Leia couldn’t even wiggle her foot or move her toes.

Leia’s breathing was becoming more and more irregular as she felt the two mischievious fingers continue to skate across her smooth nyloned soles. They were only using two for them, seeing how long it would take before even two fingers would be too much for her. Leia was fast arriving at her breaking point, as she gasped and inhaled at every touch of one of her many hotspots on her feet.

Beads of sweat were forming on Leia’s face as the girls grabbed her toes and pulled them back to pull the sole taut. It was right when they started poking around her toes that she knew she had reached her limit and let loose a ticklish squeal.

“Sounds like somebody’s ticklish…” Lucy said in a sing-song voice, as she scratched her nails lightly under Leia's wiggling toes.

“And it sounds like somebody lied to us. Not ticklish, eh? We’ll show you how the Rebel Alliance deals with liars and pretenders!” Alex said, wiggling her fingers menacingly. “Cootchie cootchie coo, ticklish Princess!”

Suddenly the probing fingers went from teasing to more insistent scratching, and Leia jolted forward to try to save her poor feet from these interlopers, but the ropes held as there was naught she could do but splutter and laugh as her feet were ravaged by two pairs of scampering hands.

“Nohohohoho! Comehohohohohon! Pleheheheheease stahahahap!”

“Come on, hero! You’re supposed to be some badass, aren’t you? Surely a badass like you who got medals in front of everyone ain’t afraid of a few tickles? Coochie coochie coo, Princess!”

Leia would have sighed with relief if she weren’t laughing so much. So they were a pair of drunken buffoons instead of Imperial operatives! It was reassuring to know she might not be in genuine danger, but that was a bit of a moot point, as the drunken idiots did their best to drive her mad with tickles. Even if they weren’t genuinely malicious, they did seem eager to tickle her to within an inch of her life.

If Leia had been in a more observant mood, she would have shown appreciation for the teamwork and tactics the two drunken vixens were exhibiting as they wreaked havoc on her ticklish soles.

They both had slightly different styles to their tickling techniques, but both was delighted to see their differing techniques were highly effective on Leia’s royal feet.

Alex was fond of keeping her nails long, and her talon-like fingernails raked up and down Leia’s soles in devastating strokes, taking advantage of the smooth grey nylons worn by the Princess that ironed out any wrinkles to make it even easier for the fingers to skate up and down the trapped feet. She preferred to scratch and scythe up and down the soles with her claws, drawing long lines and scribbling her nails as fast as she could to overwhelm the poor Princess with electrifying ticklish sensations

Lucy was more precise in her attacks. She had smaller hands, and shorter nails, but she make up for it with dexterity. Her little hands scampered up and down Leia’s soles like a pair of exploring spiders, teasing and tantalizing flesh wherever she went. She was especially fond of diving around Leia’s toes, sneaking around the base of them and slithering in-between whenever Leia was foolish enough to expose them.

Every now and then, when Leia’s desperate giggles started to taper off, the two girls would coordinate an attack as potent as the most lethal of rebel starfighter formations. The girls would traditionally independently command one foot each, with Alex and her talons raking all over Leia’s ticklish left foot while Lucy spidered and weaved around all over Leia’s ticklish right foot, but during their manoeuvres they would work together with flawless teamwork.

One of the manoeuvres they did involved, Lucy, who was still seated on Leia’s ankles, reaching down to pull back the royal toes, stretching the squirming soles back till they were as taut as can be. With the feet held in place, tickling them silly was Pure Pazaak. Alex, licking her lips and relishing at devouring such a deliciously-exposed treat, would then rake up and down the high arches that were raised even higher from being in such a position. It was during Alex’s scratching in the very centre of those high arches that the girls heard the Princess let loose an adorable high-pitched squeak for the first time.

“That wasn’t a very… royal sound to make, Princess,” Lucy giggled, shaking her head.

“I didn’t even know you could make a sound like that! The mighty Princess Leia Organa! Rebel war-hero squealing like a schoolgirl!” Alex laughed boisterously, slapping her knee.

They then set about trying to make Leia make that sound again, as Leia held them off as best she could, but it was not a battle she could win when all she could do was wiggle her toes and shake her head.

The second manoeuvre they tried was simpler, but no less bearable. The girls would suddenly call “left!” or “right!” and Leia suddenly had no less than four hands and forty fingers flying over one sole, fighting over every inch of ticklish real estate while the other foot lay there unmolested. When this manoeuvre was used there was no hiding any ticklish sweet spots on that foot. Sometimes they ended up fighting over which spot on the foot to tickle, but for the most part it was still extremely effective for when Leia had to endure this intense, focused attack on one foot, she knew that no ticklish hot spot would escape the encounter unscathed. Leia’s found new energy to scream for help when she felt them devote their full attention to tickling each and every one of her wiggling painted toes.

They had been preparing to unleash a third manoeuvre on her, when Lucy was suddenly distracted by something in the distance. Leia’s heart leapt, wondering if someone had spotted her and was coming to her rescue, but her wish was not to be granted. The brief respite from the tickling was welcome though, as Leia fought to catch her breath.

“Say, what’s that over there?” Lucy said, pointing at a tree. She left her post at Leia’s feet, skipped over to the tree, and picked up a yellow feather that lay discarded along the courtyard. It was a feather belonging to the long avian species that were native to Yavin 4, a radiant type of bird that gained their name due to their seemingly noiseless flight. It was clear that some of these birds made their home in the temple.

"Must be the will of the force," Lucy joked as she plucked a stiff feather from the ground. “Can’t wait to try these on you, Princess…”

Leia gulped and shook her head. She did not want feathers anywhere near her feet! She had had a bad enough experience with a feather duster, many moons ago, that she would know that such a soft thing would be hellish on her nylon-clad feet.

“Maybe we’ll stop tickling your feet if you tell us how often you would pamper these soft-little things,” Alex offered. “But you reserve the royal right to keep quiet, and laugh, Princess…”

“But then we reserve the right to feather these tootsies pink!” Lucy said, with a drunken laugh.

“Please no!” pleaded Leia, desperately trying to negotiate with those drunk on power and liquor. “No feathers! Keep them away from my feet!”

Alex crossed her arms. “We’re waiting.”

“Okay, fine, you’re right! I did have pedicures every week and yes, my feet are very, very ticklish!” Leia confessed, before sighing heavily. What was the galaxy coming to if Princesses had to talk this way to commoners? At least surely now it was over…

“Happy? I said what you wanted me to say, now let me go,” Leia said, pulling at her bound wrists.

“Did we say that? I don’t remember saying anything about that,” Alex said with a sadistic chuckle. “What exactly did I say, Lu?”

“You said you would stop tickling her feet… you didn’t say anything about the rest of her…” Lucy said, as she sat back on Leia’s ankles, only this time turned the other way round so she was facing Leia instead of her feet.

The realization that she was not out of the woods quite yet dawned on her as the two girls leered over her, feathers in hand.

“Don’t look so grumpy, Princess! Give us a big smile!” Lucy snickered, as wielded a feather in each hand which she eagerly flittered along Leia’s knees. Leia had never been tickled there before, and she giggled more from the unexpectedness of such a queer feeling than genuine ticklishness. The same could not be said about the laughter that erupted from her mouth as the feathers teased her inner thighs.

“Nohohohoho more! No mohohohore!” Leia howled, as the feathers invaded along her thighs no matter how she tried to twist her legs away.

"She sure is demanding," Alex said, giggling drunkenly. “Still trying to give out orders, eh?”

"We’ll need to teach her a lesson in respect!" Lucy chimed in.

After lightly tickling Leia’s nose with the feather, Alex quickly flung the feathers away, opting for the hands-on approach.

“Cootchie cootchie coo, ticklish Princess!” She teased, wiggling her nails in front of her. Leia realized where the fingernails were aiming for and began struggling with fresh desperation. She did not want those talon-like fingernails going anywhere near her armpits.

No, no, no, not there… anywhere but there, Leia thought to herself, even Hannah Chase hadn’t tickled her there, during her interrogation. She tried to hope, she tried to pray, that maybe she wasn’t ticklish there.

Alex’s fingers made contact with Leia’s elbows and began slowly, ever so slowly, making their way along her triceps and down to her underarms, taking their time to make Leia wait and become more flustered with anticipating the ticklish assault.

Nothing was going Leia’s way. Leia was surging with hysterical laughter long before Alex’s claws even reached her underarms. When they finally arrived, she surged even harder, twisting left and right and roaring with laughter, sweat running down her face and her previously-immaculate brown hair a mess.

Leia had needed to use the bathroom prior to her ambush, and that feeling was getting stronger and stronger. She almost lost it right there and then when she felt Lucy slide up to straddle her legs and begin poking her fingers in and around Leia's hips.

The sweaty, dishevelled Princess desperately tried to articulate her urgency to use the bathroom, but the girls didn’t seem interested in letting her talk. Every now and then, they would give Leia a quick break to catch her breath, but as soon as Leia attempted to reason with them, they would restart their ticklish assaults with a renewed ferocity as if trying to make up for lost time. They ramped up the intensity till Leia could scarcely breathe in between peals of laughter. Lucy was squeezing her knees, while Alex and her talons were wiggling five fingers in each armpit. Alex got bored spending too much time in one area, so after a few moments she would dart down to count Leia’s ribs, then scrabble across her stomach, and then dive straight back up into Leia’s underarms. Leia’s fashionable white robes provided so little resistance that Leia swore she would start wearing body armour from no just to prevent this sort of thing from happening again.

Then suddenly, just as quickly as they had begun, the tickling stopped. “Awwww, poor ticklish Princess. Do you want us to stop tickling you up here?” Alex said, poking at Leia’s armpit and making her jump.

“Yes! Plehehehease stahahap!” Leia wailed. The next thing she said was something that desperately needed to be said, but getting it out was a genuine struggle. “Plihihihease nohohoho more! I've gohohohohotta peeheeheehee!”

“Ewwww,” Lucy said, wrinkling up her nose. “I can’t stand the smell of urine.”

“Count yourself lucky that we’re so merciful. Or we’d just tickle the pee right out of you!” Alex said, feinting towards Leia’s underarms with her hands, making Leia jump.

“Okay, before you go… we want you to admit that you took credit from the rebel pilots who have been fighting this fight for longer than you have,” Lucy said, slapping her friend on the shoulder.

“And that we’re better than you,” Alex added, her head raised high.

There was a pause and Leia felt a incredible sense of incredulity at what this was really about.

“Okay, fine, whatever, you’re right!” Leia said, mentally rolling her eyes. “Is this what this is all about? Fine! We couldn’t have done this without you! I’m just a figurehead who took all the credit when really it was all thanks to you! There! Are you happy now?”

Alex and Lucy looked at each other, and wordlessly, they went picked up a feather, went to Leia’s scrunched-up feet and went to work.

“Whahahahat are you dohohohohing! Gahahahahah!” Leia squeaked, as she felt her two tormenters suddenly devote their full attention to her nyloned soles again. Didn’t they think her poor tootsies had endured enough suffering for one day?

“Call that an apology?” Alex said, sounding annoyed. “I’ve heard more sincerity from Czerka administrators!”

“I think we’re just going to tickle you till we get a sincere apology from you,” Lucy said. “So, till then… cootchie cootchie coo, Princess!”

Leia’s subsequent apologies were mixed with the grunted cries of forced laughter, but the two drunken vixens didn’t seem quite ready to accept her apology quite yet.

"Come now, you can do better than that!" they always would say when they were dissatisfied with the earnestness of Leia’s ‘heartfelt’ apology.

“You only have yourself to blame if you wet yourself, ticklish Princess,” Alex chuckled, hiccupping slightly. “We gave you every chance to win back your freedom!”

“You only have yourself to blame!” Lucy nodded, as she teased the feather along the base of Leia’s high arch.

Leia closed her eyes and started jerking against her restraints, more strongly than ever. The urge was getting stronger and stronger, and the tickling was ever so close to making her lose control of her bodily functions.

The Princess’s high-pitched laughter resounded across the courtyard as the feather danced across her soles, swishing and sweeping over her helpless feet. Each ankle was firmly locked by a giggling pilot’s grasp, allowing the feather free reign to fly all over them. Leia’s feet wiggled and wobbled, toes scrunching frantically, in a desperate bid to escape the wrath of the feather, but the girls merely giggled and pulled her toes back so they could tease Leia’s toes with impunity.

Right when Leia found the tickling almost bearable and she had gotten her bladder under control, the girls introduced a new wrinkle to the feathery torment. They switched the feathers around to the stiff end and ran it several times across her nylon-clad feet, with super-effective results. The softness of the feathers and the fact that the nylons basically functioned as socks meant that despite the softness of Leia’s royal feet the feathers were not as effective as the firmer touch of the stiff end of the feather. Leia’s renewed begging and howling promptly informed them of this fact.

The stiff end of the feather raced across her soles, as the girls pried Leia’s toes back with one hand and wielded the feather with the other, using long sweeping strokes to scribble up and down the entire sole.

For what felt like another eternity, Leia’s feet were scratched by two feathers, with them spending a pants-wettingly long amount of time digging all over her high, taut arches, hitting all her pressure points. Leia’s twitched and attempted to curl, spurring the girls to tickle even harder and harder.

Somewhere in Leia’s delirium of laughter she must have said something, as Leia’s felt the accursed feathers finally leaving her poor feet. Her throat was sore from laughter and her limbs were sore from her constant struggles. Consciousness was slipping away from her, as the intense tickle torment had taken its toll on her overexerted body. Leia felt herself blacking out, as she slumped back against the hard floor. She heard the girls giggle as they got up and began untying her.

“Nighty-night, ticklish Princess…”

So there was going to be a second part? Will there be a third one? Anyway, I can't stop putting this image to give some inspiration...
Carrie_Fisher_Feet_37081.jpg

So there was going to be a second part? Will there be a third one? Anyway, I can't stop putting this image to give some inspiration...
Carrie_Fisher_Feet_37081.jpg

That's a lovely picture :D

To answer your question, I have been commissioned for six Star Wars stories involving Leia in some capacity, though my commissioner says he might have me do more later. The six stories will pretty much be independent of each other, so there won't really be 'sequels' in the traditional sense of the word. But you have four more stories to look forward to :)

I know, the whole Leia I and Leia II thing is a bit misleading :p

Regardless of whether they're direct sequels, each one has been great!

That's a lovely picture :D

To answer your question, I have been commissioned for six Star Wars stories involving Leia in some capacity, though my commissioner says he might have me do more later. The six stories will pretty much be independent of each other, so there won't really be 'sequels' in the traditional sense of the word. But you have four more stories to look forward to :)

I know, the whole Leia I and Leia II thing is a bit misleading :p

How much you charge for this commissioned stories?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back