• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pteronophobia - entry 19: inROAD (m/m)

RedYoshiKing

Hello.

Just here to say that ENTRY 19 is finally up on the site. It's been a long, LONG time coming -- hope you get something out of it. I'm just happy to confirm that the series, indeed, still LIVES. Not sure how many of you saw my post on the site about a month back, but I urge you to read it, if you have the time. My recent study abroad trip to Europe as reinvigorated my passion for a lot of my written works, including PTERONOPHOBIA, so I thought it was the appropriate time to make some good progress on it. A lot of changes are in store for this cast of characters. Thank you to those of you who have stuck with me this long. Can't believe it's been over five years. Wow.

Anyway, if you're still interested what's in store for this cast of characters (or for this story that, I'm sure, you've established a quasi-love-hate relationship with), you can check it out here: http://www.pteronophobiaseries.com/

Be sure to check the "site updates" page for more info on the future of the series as well. You know, if you'd like.

Happy August, everyone! It's good to be back.

Sincerely,

Ray

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back