• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling A Queen f/m, m/f

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
Its been a long time since we last saw each other, three years in fact. We were the closest of friends, we were like brother and sister, like peanut butter and jelly; inseparable and close, a couple who no one dared to reckon with. She was a very dear friend to me, but she was the closest to my heart in many ways. I was deeply sadden when she left, to the point i was depressed for many months. We did many things together, we talked, we fought a couple of times, we went through hell and back for each other, and we even helped each other sleep at night when one couldn't. Yup that was my girl, that was my friend and her name was Annie.

Annie was a special girl who I met when I first began searching for answers to why I am what I am. She taught me a little bit about having a tickling fetish, she taught me how to role play, she taught me how to use my mind to create characters and scenes for many things I didn't use to before. She was my first ler and my first lee, we were eventually matched in many ways, almost like the same person in another persons body.

Heh, makes ya wonder about many people out in the world who are like that ya know. Who would had known a world were people like me existed? I mean to find people who have gone through some of the struggles I've faced, who have felt like outsiders, who have craved the same things I crave as well. This world soon became my home, this girl soon became my sister, and she was coming back into my life again.

I thought to myself, "I can't wait to see her again! Wonder how she's grown? If she's learned any skills? Wonder if she missed me at all?" Well today I was going to find out, for today she was coming to see her long lost brother in person after being away for so long. I couldn't be more excited, I couldn't be more thrilled, the feeling of finally seeing the oldest friend in this world was finally coming to see me.

I sat there at the airport, antsy as can be. My legs were shaking, I couldn't sit still or even sit for that matter. I paced back and forth, I'm sure I was annoying many people with my pacing and nervousness. I couldn't help it, someone important to me was coming to see me and they expcected me to sit still? Seriously? Was not gonna happen, I mean I'm sure most of them would do the same thing if they were in my shoes too right? Maybe I guess, but I couldn't speak for everyone.

The plane finally landed and people were exiting the plane. I waited and searched frantically for her, as everyone crowded my view of the passengers. As I continued to search, I heard a cry out from among the crowd.

"Jam! Jam!" came a familiar voice from the crowd. Before I could turn around to see who it was, I was immediately tackled to the ground and there on top of me stood Annie, snuggling in my arms as I embraced her. A tear might had left my eye as I help her very close to my heart and we layed there for what felt like hours.

"It's really you, I can't believe its really you Annie." I said, my voice croaking and my heart racing .

"Of course its me, ya goof." she said, smiling her beautiful shy-like smile. We finally got off the floor, as people were staring at us, as if we had just had sex or something on the floor. We didn't care, we smiled as I walked her to my 2000 Buick Century. Yeah finally cleaned out my car too, had to for this occasion. Well its not like it was super dirty, but I wanted it to be cleaner for her. So, as we are driving down the highway, we talked about a bunch of random things, catching up from where we left off.

Not a whole lot has changed, well maybe a few things, but not a whole lot. She told me some things that made me mad, some things that made me sad, and some things that made me wanna kill folks for what she told me. I tried not to show too much I was upset, but she knew I was. She always had the knack for cooling me off when I was upset, which one cannot get too upset while driving right? I mean the worse that can happen is me getting pulled over for speeding or something like that maybe? Well I tried not think about it too much, but in my mind I'm going.

"I'm gonna fucking kill everyone who hurt her! Everyone!" my mind cried out, but I knew it wouldn't make anything better, so I just dropped it and continued to my apartment. Now my apartment was clean, well mostly. Just pretty much took my clothes on the floor and threw them behind the bed, folded some of the cleaner ones and actually put them in a drawer, other then that it wasn't to bad. I mean all my dishes were clean, and everything was neat and clean as well. I made sure myself ya know, can't make her think i'm a total slob now right?

The apartment was two bedrooms, one bath, white carpet, and a small little patio deck that was just bare because I had nothing to put on it. I had a small glass table in the middle, black leather couch and chair, and a 55" TV along the wall. A bookcase with tons of movies, most were Marvel of course, of all kinds of varities I find worth watching. A table with four chairs sat in the dining room, they were brown and made of wood. We stayed here for the most part, so no need ot hear what every part of the apartment looks like.

So, anyway! We continued talking, watching some Disney movies I happened to have laying around somewhere. We watched our favorite, Tarzan. We watched, singing songs that we loved so much. This was our movie, alot of our songs that I use to sing to her, were from that movie. She snuggled up to me, at some parts of the movie, and I wrapped my arms around her, it felt like I was in a dream. By the time the movie ended, she was curled up in my lap, sound asleep. It was kinda funny, I always thought something like this would happen, I mean it was a long trip and I knew she would fall asleep anyway.

I soon fell asleep myself for a bit, only to wake up about an hour later. She was still asleep, it was so adorable, watching her sleep. I almost didn't want to wake her, but her shirt had lifted a bit and was exposing her soft white skin. So, I tried to resist as much as I could before, skittering my fingers across her soft skin. I could see a smile slowly appear across her face as I continues going faster and faster. Soon, little giggles began to emerge as I tickled faster and faster.

She finally awoke, just squirming and giggling as I continued my assault only on both her sides now. She could do nothing but giggle as I continued my tickle attack. I mean we weren't gonna sit here and not tickle each other right? My fingers fluttered over her belly and ribs now. She laughed, asking me to quit as I continued tickling her, alternating between her ribs, belly, and sides. The more she laughed, the more I tickled. I watched her squirm in my lap, until she finally dug into my own belly. A well known weakness she knew very well.

I stopped my assault to try and curl up and protect my belly, but Annie was stronger and more relentless then before. She knew how to get me, and where better then most people I knew. What was worse, is that she had gotten under my shirt. Man, the feeling of her small nails across my bare black skin just drove me insane, as I looked for a way to get her back. Now it had gotten worse, as I felt her soft lips press across my navel and the sound of a loud raspberry filled the air. I jumped nearly out of my seat as she continued to do more and more. The teasing of "coochie coo" and "tickle tickle" filled my ears as she continued tickling my belly, getting my sides and teasing around my navel.

I had finally manage to get her off me and pinned her on the couch under me. Now she was wearing a loose blue shirt and jeans, with light blue socks. Her armpits weren't completely exposed, but enough of me to tease them slowly with my fingers. She began giggling helplessly again as I continued swirling one finger under her armpits. Holding her down was hard, the girl was stronger then I had anticipated. I went back to her belly, ribs, sides, armpits, getting every spot I could before she tried overpowering me. Sadly for me, my assault was short lived, as she manage to get one hand free. I did my best to get a hold of it again, but she kept tickling my sides and ribs with it making it very very difficult. Soon we both ended up on the floor.

Now the fight was on, as we sized up each other. She still went on about being the "Tickle Queen" and swore she'd make me say it. Sure she was, but I'd never admit it out loud, let alone to her. She never let me live it down if I did. If she was queen, then I was certainly king then. Neither of us would admit that either, we both stubborn like that. This fight would finally determine which of us was the best of all. I wasn't going to loose, no matter what I had to do.

We sized up each other for a while, just talking smack about who was better, what we would do to to the other, how bad the other was gonna beg, but first, lets move this table so no one gets hurt. Now that its out of way, I attacked, tackling her to the ground, not to much to hurt her, but enough to start my assault all over her upper body. I knew pinning her down was useless, as she squirmed to much for me to keep her completely down. So the best result was just take it and try to endure as much as I could till she became to tired to fight back.

We tickled each other for hours, my stomach hurt from laughing so much and I'm sure hers did too. This fight felt like it lasted for hours, getting each other constantly. What was worse was when we went for each others feet, and mine were certainly so much worse then hers, to the point I almost gave in because I couldn't fight back. She grew her nails enough to make them effective enough on any bare skin she could get, but I was too stubborn to give up that easily. My feet couldn't take anymore, as she concentrated on that spot mostly, managing to get my socks off and tickling my bare feet, heels, arches, tops, under my toes, anywhere she knew would send me off the deep end. Worse part was, she put her feet out of reach so I could do nothing but laugh.

After suffering for about ten minutes of straight foot tickling, I was at my wits end but made on final attempt to get back at her. I manage to get her sides and belly again to make her jump. Quickly grabbing her feet, I tried my best to get her to give, but I knew spots that would. Her upperbody was a lot worse then her lower body, well some spots I knew but stayed away from, per her request. So, I manage to pin her arms to her sides and went to work on her belly. My soft fingers teasing her navel, gliding across her sides, and dancing across her upper and lower belly. I wasn't good at raspberries, but I did my best to use them to my advantage. It seemed to be working before she finally bumped me off.

Now it was over. Not only did she manage to get me down, which is harder then it looks. She got me on my stomach, which is the worse position to get me on. She began attacking my sides and ribs, trying to get to my really bad armpits. As she continued, I continued to be stubborn and keep my pits hidden from her touch. When she went under my shirt, it made it worse for my armpits opened and she dug her small little fingers under there. If there was one spot just as bad as my feet and belly, it was there. Now I'm stuck, but still too stubborn to give in. My will is shrinking, my body is aching and all I can do is laugh under the assault of her nails. She teases me more now, getting more and more evil.

I eventually broke and finally said she was the Tickle Queen. She stopped and grinned happily, letting me up and kissing me on my cheek. We were both super tired now, all this tickling had made us extremely exhausted. She stayed the night and we still did our rounds of tickling. I eventually got her to call me Tickle King, but we kept it all secret, as to no one would know it. In all things, it was the best day I had in a long time.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back