• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordon finally gets revenge on Mommy

stasiu90

TMF Regular
Michelle wasn’t happy when she came home from the store to find Jordon asleep on the couch
When before she left she told him to clean the living room. Jordon, an 18 year old, still trying to find his way in life, just got back from a construction job that day and was beat tired. Michelle, on this beautiful summer day in July, was only wearing a white tank top and jeans. Michelle has done very well with herself and her body at age 40. She is a 5’5 with a healthy weight. So it’s is no surprise that she is showing off her body in tank tops all summer long. Michelle abruptly wakes up Jordon and starts to scold him about the living room; the funny thing was it was not even that dirty. As Jordon listens to his mother bantering him about not that messy of a room, he starts to get a twitch in his eye, the type of twitch that had Jordon saying to himself “I have had enough of your shit.” After the banter, Jordon left for his room steaming. When he got there he lit a cig and took a swig out of a whiskey he stole, and realized something has to be done to mommy dearest. As Jordon sat there he started to think of what to do. He didn’t what to hurt her because after all she is his mom, but he wanted to embarrass her. Jordon knows he is bigger and stronger than his mom. After a while more it hit him on what to do, he took a big gulp of whiskey and one last puff of his cig then went to the bathroom to look himself in the mirror. What he saw was a young man that is tired for being pushed around by his mom, and his ready to do something about it. Jordon came out of his room looking for his mom. Walked down stairs and saw her in the kitchen. Michelle has a very protective cat, and as Jordon was inching closer he saw the cat quickly grabbed her and put her in the closet quietly. He goes into the kitchen and just stares at his mom in her white tank top and jeans.
Michelle: “What do you want Jordon?” Jordon pauses for a second, and then speaks.
Jordon: “I have had it with your mistreatment of me mom! Always acting has if I am a felon. It’s time for payback!”
Jordon quickly ran up to his mom and wrapped his arms around her. Michelle was caught by surprised by his son’s actions.
Michelle: “What are you doing!?” she asks while squirming in Jordon arms
Jordon: “it’s time for torture!” Jordon then started to drag her into the living room
Jordon: “Does this look dirty to you?” Michelle still a little stunned trying to get out of his sons grasp but she’s too weak to wiggle away
Jordon “DOES IT!?” As he said that, he grabbed his mom’s sides, and started to tickle her to get an answer. Michelle tried to hold back her laughter, but her squirming around his making it obvious that the tickling his getting to her. Jordon then grabs her mom’s biceps and turn her around facing him. Jordon got close to her face, Michelle was trying to look the other way.
Jordon: “Is it dirty mom?”
Michelle: “You didn’t clean t the way I wanted.”
Jordon: “Wrong answer” Jordon then started to claw at his mom’s belly. Michelle started to squirm and pull again trying to get away. Jordon notices and starts to tease her.
Jordon: “it’s going to get you mom. You are going to be tickled until I get my answer. You can squirm all you want but you’re not strong enough anymore to get away from me. You’re my little weak ticklish mommy” Jordon then stared to tickle his mom’s belly. Michelle is struggling, yelping, and trying to do anything she can to get out of this situation. After a couple minutes has passed and Jordon stopped to let his mom catch her breath.
Jordon: “Now mommy is it dirty” Michelle still trying to catch her breath shakes her head.
Jordon then smirks at his mom then grabs her wrists and pulls them above her head. Michelle again tries to pull down but she is no match for her stronger and younger son.
Jordon: “Looks like I’m going to have to get you in your weakest, variable and exposed spot mommy!”
Michelle: “don’t you do it Jordon!”
Jordon: “Oh I will!” As Jordon has her in against the wall with her arms up, he cannot help to realize how perfect her mom’s armpits are. Perfectly shaven, smooth armpits. Jordon then starts to poke at her armpits.
Jordon: “Tell me mommy, does it tickle more when you’re hairless and exposed like this? Michelle didn’t answer instead she just squirmed left to right on the wall.
Jordon: “would it tickle more with my beard?” Jordon leans in with his beard then starts to tickle her with is thick beard, and it did seem like it tickled more, as Michelle again is yelping trying to hold back laughter trying to get loose, but by now she knows she is completely helpless. Michelle knows she is variable and exposed being held up against a wall by her son who is tickling her perfectly hairless, smooth sensitive armpits with his thick hairy beard. Jordon then stops and starts to laugh at his mother’s situation.
Jordon: “look at you mom, your defeated and tickled to a point of embarrassment, you can’t move or defended yourself. You just got held by your youngest son and got exposed mommy. You cannot be treating me as if you are the dominant superior around here. You know want to know why?” Michelle with a look of defeat look on her face sighed.
Michelle: “Why Jordon?”
Jordon: “Because I’m the dominant superior around here.” Jordon then again went full blast on his moms body tickling her up and down, while holding her in place with one hand” Michelle struggles, this time letting out laughter with little cries knowing that she doesn’t stand a chance against Jordon if this is how it’s going to be for here now on.
Jordon: “Now my little weak ticklish mommy, is the living room dirty?”
Michelle: “No, Jordon it’s not!” Jordon then lets her go and walks away while smirking at her. Michelle with a defeated and embarrassed look on her face returns to doing dishes.
Jordon: “this won’t be the last time mom!” As Jordon yells from the stairs laughing.
And that is how Jordon got revenge on Mommy.

Man. crazy to think how this story almost became realty in my life...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back