• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wait was/is worth it - very true happened last night

lavadude

Hello everyone

This is my very first post although I have been a member for a while and an avid participant since the beginning.

My wife an I have been married for 10 years now. She is deathly ticklish only on her feet. When I first met her her feet were calloused and not at all in good shape, but since she learned that I have a huge foot fetish she has started to take care of them. Now they are soft, polished and she is constantly teasing me with them.

About two years ago she started to allow me to very lightly tickle her feet occasionally, usually before we had sex. It was great forplay and heaven for a guy like me and probably all of you as well.

This light tickling has gotten more and more intense over time, but never real full blown tickling. That is until last night (Whew! I'm sweating all over again!)

Charlotte started offering me her feet to get me into the mood 'Schwing!!' Ok I'm ready Haha. so there we are foolin' around I am sucking on her toes she is laughing, moaning, squirming. after about 10 minutes I said kinda joking "how about I tie you up and we continue this that way?"

she said "OK, but you have to promise to stop tickling me if I ask you to!"

I said "OK"

So I got out the silk scarves that I have had for this occasion for about 5 years, and I proceeded to tie her to the bed spread eagled, naked as the day she was born! By now of course I was ready to explode!

I started to slowly tickle her arches on her feet "mmmmph! mmmmmph! she started to moan and writhe a little. I pressed on a little harder and now she started to smile "OK! OK! THHAATS INTENSE!! MMMMMPH! MMMMMMMPH!!" I kept this up for about 5 minutes, not too hard not too soft, just enough to keep her on edge.

Then I started to move to other areas of her feet alternating back and forth between them, but still with soft tickles. All the time she was squirming around, writhing, and of course "MMMMPH MMMMPH!! GOD! OH MY GOD!! hehe! hehe!"

Now I thought she is holding her own, so lets up the anti a bit. I leaned over and started to nibble on the tops of her feet all the while still lightly tickling the bottoms of both "AAAAHHH!! OH MY GOODDD! NO NO! THATS TOOO MUUCH HAHA!!!" she started to writhe uncontrolably " HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAH NO MORE YOU HAVE TO STAAAHHP!" so i did being the dutiful husband that I am

She looked at me breathlessly and said " WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!? THAT WAS INCREDABLE DON'T STOP!!"

Wow! Hello! wake-up! I was dumbfounded OK I can do this. So I said " OK I going to do this, but I am not going to stop this time OK? OK?"

She looked at me nervously and said "OK, but if I start to cry then maybe it might be a good thing to stop for a break OK?"

"Sure Honey what ever you say (hehe)" I think I actually felt some horns grow out of my head right then.

"Here we go OK?!!"

I started to tickle the bottoms of her feet and lick and suck the tops, toes, ankles you name it " AAAAAH!! MMMMMMMPH! OH MY GOOODDD! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! MMMMPPH!!! STTAAAAHHP!!! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!" I went on and on for about 10 minutes. her feet were pink and completey wet from my mouth, but no tears. OK this going good.

I started to move my way up her legs (with my mouth) all the time still tickling her feet and toes, especially the toes and in between "MMMMMMMPH! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! OH! OH! OH! GOOODDD! NOO MMOORREE!! OH GOD! OH GOD! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!"

By now I noticed that her nipples were as hard as rocks, they looked like pencil erasers. I decided that it was time to go and give them a good working over. Unfortunatley my arms were not long enough to reach her feet at the same time, but she was still mine at my mercy.

I started sucking her nipples for all it was worth and playing with her clit at the same time. I worked her up to an orgasm, but just as she was about to go over I would back off and give her some time to calm down, just rub her a little and then I would start all over again. I figured lets see how long it takes to make her beg me!!

"MMMMMMPH MMMMMMPH AAHHHHH! AHHHHHHH! OH PLEASE DON'T STOP DON'T STOP!! OH YOU BASTARD! PLEASE LET ME COME! OH YOU BASTARD!!" she was getting quite vocal by this time. OH well I guess I had to gag her so I did. "MMMMMPH! MMMMMPH!! OOOOHHHH!" I continued to tease her until I noticed that she was close to breaking. I undid the gag and asked her if she was ready for the "GRAND FINALLIE!" she just moaned and said "JUST PLEASE MAKE ME COME!!"

So I went back down to her feet and statred to tickle them again this time much harder " OHHH! OOHHH! HAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! OH GODD!! OH OH OH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then I leaned over and took her clit in my mouth and started to suck it, nible it, twirl it, lick it for everything it was worth "AAAAAHHHH! SHIT!! OH OH OH OH!!! " she exploded. She came like nothing I have seen before" AAAAHHHH! OH MY GOD I'M COMMMIIINNG!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!" Her body was as straight as a board, nipples hard as rocks, pointed straight up, mouth wide open, and not a sound coming from her!!

BAMMM! I was gone right there on the sheets! Oh well lets continue, so I did. I kept tickling her feet unmercifully, and licking her clit like nuts and she just kept coming and coming "HAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD NOT ANOTHER ONE AAAAHHHHHH!!! AAAAAHHHHH! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!"

I have no idea how long this went on for. I have no idea how many orgasms she had. (She says today she lost count after 11, If only I could do that, man I would never go out!!) all I know is I had to stop because my tongue was really starting to become sore (today I can hardly eat, the bottom of my tongue is swollen, but it is a good swell! haha)

afterwards she fell asleep almost immediatley. I was way to reved up to sleep. I woke her up about an hour later. She said that was the most incrediable sex she has ever had. EVER!! WOW! I didn't know I had it in me, and to boot we never even had intercourse. Man I can't wait for tonight:devil:

I must say that the scarf burns around her ankles are pretty sexy.

Maybe I can get her to make a video HMMMM? Do spouse have to sign a waiver?

Thanks hope you enjoy I sure did WHEW!

Worth the wait....

Congratulation, man! You're one lucky SOB!:D ;)

beautiful...

You are one very lucky man... To find a woman you love who loves you, AND who happens to be very ticklish (especially on the feet) is quite difficult for most of us to do. Congrats on still keeping things hot after 10 years... and by the way, the video idea sounds great... lol :D

WOW! :yowzer: I mean WOW!!

Tell you what, lets swap. :upsidedow I'll take your sex life... you take my VISA bill. :blaugh: Seriously, keep us posted on your future sexual adventures. I'll bet they're terrific!

YOU DA MAN!! :bowing:

Thanks, lavadude! Great first post. Someday I hope to marry a woman just like your wife. :D

Congratulations on your first post, and thanks for sharing the incredible, great experience with us. :D

I'm always amazed when I hear some women say they hate being tickled, and it sounds like your wife used to sort of feel that way, but you were able to show her how much fun it is. I see a lot of foot tickling in your future!

wow!!! that was just incredible to read... and you got to live it!

congratulations on 10 years of marriage and getting to feel like a newlywed. :) and thank you for posting.

Man, I'd still be married if it had happened like this for me and my wife...

...Thanks for sharing! Everyone deserves this kind of joy.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back