• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driven by you (FM/F, Adult) - Part 4

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 3

Driven By You – Part 4

They flew open barely a second later as we both launched all-out attacks on her helpless body, the bristles flying across her sensitive skin. Hayley was playing her brush around Laura’s soles and arches, moving quickly, not giving her any chance to get used to the sensations. I tried to be a bit more methodical, moving my brush around in small circles in her right armpit, rolling it from side to side to alternate the points and sides of the bristles against her skin. Laura screamed with laughter, barely managing to get out a single “NO!” before descending into hysterics. Taking this as encouragement we started probing and exploring this gorgeous body.

I slid the brush down her side, moving it over the side of her breast where it was squished between her body and the stool, causing a low pitched laugh, what I’d normally describe as a belly laugh except there was something erotic mixed in with it, almost a grunt as the bristles closed on her nipples. Moving down her ribs was like playing a xylophone, with her laughter increasing in pitch the lower I got, becoming almost frantic as I reached her waist. I hovered the brush for a moment or two, tickling her gently while deciding whether to go around the curve of her waist, something I knew she couldn’t stand, or to try something else. In the meantime I was enjoying the sounds Hayley was forcing from Laura’s body with her brush moving slowly in between her toes, scraping and prodding that virgin skin, forcing such an extreme reaction from Laura that all she could do was to laugh in silence, not even able to pull air into her lungs.

Hayley really was an expert at this though, every few seconds moving the brush to a merely horribly sensitive area of Laura’s feet to give her a chance to catch her breath. I knew I was in the presence of a genuine maestro and had to fight the urge to sit back and watch this spectacle unfold. But there was no way I was passing up this opportunity and made my decision. I moved my brush up, around her waist to the small of her back, then ever so slowly downwards over that fabulous ass. Over both cheeks then gently down between them, being careful to keep my touch light, and it drove Laura nuts. Her back arched as much as it could in her bondage and her head shook from side to side, her hair whipping back and forth as she screamed. I glanced up and saw Hayley had stopped and was watching in fascination as Laura lost control. I gave it another thirty seconds before switching the brush off and watched Laura fall back into a more comfortable position as she struggled to catch her breath.

Hayley walked round our captive and knelt down by her ear, stroking Laura’s hair back from her face gently. “You never told me you were ticklish there honey, I thought we had an agreement?”

Laura was struggling to get air back into her lungs and could only gasp out an answer “I know…..but…..I can’t…….take…….it……..there……..I couldn’t……….stand………I can’t stand………anyone tickling me there. I’m sorry, I’m…….sorry”

“Not yet you’re not, but you will be” Hayley whispered, just loud enough for me to pick up on it. She got up and picked up a strip of what had been my shirt until they’d ripped it off me last night. As she lent down and started to tie Laura’s big toes together she glanced up and explained, “See, we’ve both had an interest in tickling for a while, and when we found out how the other felt we made a pact. We told each other our most ticklish areas, make sure we got the best tickling we possibly could, if you follow me?”

I nodded, curious as to where this was going.

“Now, Laura here has always told me her feet and breasts are her most ticklish areas, but I think we’ve just caught her out on that one. So I’m going to punish her with the one thing I know she can’t stand. Normally I wouldn’t, I did promise her I wouldn’t do this ever again after the first, and last, time, but I think this is a special circumstance”.

“Okay, I’m curious, what happened last time?” I asked.

“Oh, she passed out, but not before loosing control of her bladder.” Hayley must have caught the look on my face. “Don’t worry, I won’t push her that far today, but I am going to remind her why you don’t lie to your friends.”

“Fair enough, what do you want me to do?”

“Nothing, just sit down and watch. I guarantee you’ll enjoy this. Now my dear, I hope your ready for this, you know what it’s going to be like so it shouldn’t be that bad”

“No, please, don’t” Laura begged, straining against her bondage, but I couldn’t help notice never asking me to stop this. I knew she trusted me not to let things get out of hand, and she knew I’d stop this immediately if she asked me to. As she didn’t ask, I assumed she was willing to take her punishment and sat back to watch the show.

“Hey, I’ve been generous, see by tying your toes together and attaching them to your restraints I’ve made sure you can’t move your feet on their own. So if you do move, you’ll move your legs and that’ll give you a very…..pleasant…….sensation.” Hayley purred, pulling on the rope that ran between Laura’s legs, making her moan and squirm. “I’m going to keep on tickling you until you cum Laura, that shouldn’t be too long and I think you’ll remember to be honest with me in the future.” So saying Hayley bent her head and started to suck on Laura’s helpless toes.

I’d never seen a reaction like it. Laura’s head and neck arched back, her mouth open in a silent scream, eyes screwed shut, every finger stretched out and straining, every muscle taunt in her bonds. Hayley’s tongue danced in the gaps between Laura’s toes as her fingers scraped over her arches and soles, never stopping, never repeating a movement. Laura had been right about the bondage too, with her toes tied all Laura’s movement was in her legs, and I could see the rope rubbing up against her lips and clit as her hips bucked frantically.

I didn’t know where to look, it was the most powerful, erotic sight I’d ever seen, a perfect moment of agony and ecstasy that stretched on and on, Hayley’s mouth never ceasing in its quest to torture her friend, Laura’s body not knowing whether it wanted the sensations to stop or get stronger, and now a high, desperate laughter laid over the scene, mixed with gasps and groans. I’d heard of people they’d go insane if they were tickled, but this was the first time I’d ever believed it could actually happen.

Hayley was building up to a crescendo now, using her teeth on Laura’s soles, as her fingers reached out and tickled her ass, obviously making use of the new information we’d uncovered to put the final touches on her punishment. Suddenly Hayley brought her mouth back, gave a long lick up Laura’s right sole, then her left, then her right, building up speed as she went, reached down and gave the rope one strong tug.

That was all it took and Laura exploded, her body jerking seemingly at random as her orgasm washed over her, Hayley’s tongue still licking her soles and mixing her screams of ecstasy with a continuous giggle that was the perfect end to something I knew would stay with me for a long time. Hayley pulled away from Laura’s feet and crawled round to her head, holding her as best she could considering Laura was still tied to a footstool.

It was at least five minutes before Laura came back to the real world, her body was still twitching slightly as I gently untied the restraints and helped her roll off the stool to the floor. All three of us lay there for a while, luxuriating in what had just happened and enjoying the aftermath. After about fifteen minutes I felt a subtle change as Laura drifted off to sleep, responding to her body’s request for recovery time. I scooped her up in my arms, and carried her up to her room. Her bed was already made, the covers pulled back and I laid her down as carefully as I could. She stirred slightly and smiled up at me.

“Thank you” she whispered “that was incredible”.

“You’re welcome my love, but you have no idea how incredible you looked, it’s me that should be thanking you.”

“In that case, do me a favour?”

“Anything”

“Once I’ve gotten some rest, help me get even with Hayley?”

“Believe me, it will be my pleasure.”

Footnote – the next part is coming, but it may take a little while as I’m snowed under with work at the moment. As usual, any and all feedback is appreciated, one of the reasons I write fiction for these boards is to work on my writing style (such as it is) so feedback’s A Good Thing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back