• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New to f/f tickling...

MercilessTklr

Hello ladies...damn, that's cheesy...forget the silly pick-up crap! My wife has discovered a powerful interest in tickling! I couldn't be happier, and we've had a lot of fun, but she has been having some vivid fantasies lately that revolve around being tied and tickled by another woman. She has also confessed to wanting to find a tickle victim of her own.

We live in Central California, just a couple hours from the coast or Bay Area. She is 5'6" tall, medium build, light brown hair and blue eyes. I am 6' tall, broad build, with light brown hair and blue eyes.
She is seeking a n/s female who would be willing to indulge her in some moderate to intense tickling play. While I would love to watch I probably will not be involved in any of the festivities directly.
We are available to travel most weekends, but we are willing to invite the right girl to our home.

If you would like to exchange pictures or discuss the possibilities please E-mail us at: [email protected]

We both look forward to hearing from you...

Mr. & Mrs. Merciless:cool:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back