• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BASH AT BELLA'S 2014!!!!!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
:omg::omg::omg: IT'S BASH TIME Y'ALL!!! :omg::omg::omg:

WHO: Ler's and Lee's and all kinds of amazerful folks from all over! :community:

WHAT: BELLA BASH 2014

WHEN: Friday 11/7-Sunday 11/10

WHERE: The Beautiful 'burbs of Columbus OH! My house on Friday and Sunday, our wonderful Bash hotel (right by my house) on Saturday night

WHY: Because BASH, that's why :rockon:

HOW: Trains, planes and automobiles! And buses and scooters and sleddogs...folks get here any way they can! :floating:

Are you a Bash-Newbian? Relax, we do the damn thang! Ask veteran Bashers and check out our past party threads:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?239128-BELLA-BASH-2013!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ELLA-BASH-2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?204782-BASH-AT-BELLA-S-2011!!!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?183679-BELLA-BASH-2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?161093-BELLA-BASH-2009!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?133494-PARTY-AT-BELLA-S-11-7-11-9

SO WHAT HAPPENS AT THIS BASH-THINGIE ANYWAY??

Glad you asked, we're all kinds of organized and junk! (stop laughing Bash vets :angry: )

THURSDAY EVENING:

Renegade Bashers arriving on Thursday evening have been known to rollerskate at a local rink, descend on our favorite Indian restaurant...we go where the evening takes us before pre-party mayhem at my place and/or the hotel until the wee hours :xpulcy:

FRIDAY:

The "official" start of the party! Be at my place anytime after 7pm; BASH vets will tell you about Mr. Bella's ridiculously good BBQ, NGO2's baked beans, and whatever crazy-good dishes I make and Bashers bring; last year's black-bean lasagna with sausage and bacon went FAST! Anyone who'd like to bring snack treats and/or beverages is MORE than welcome, trust me it WILL be devoured before sunrise. Great food and music, a few non-stupid icebreaker activities to help folks meet one another, chocolate and blender-drinks...you don't wanna miss Friday Night :DanceBun2:

SATURDAY:

We hiss at the sun as we shamble to breakfast at our local fave place around 10am, then back to Bella's for relaxing, shenanagins and

BASHBALL 2014!!!

Our annual dodgeball game in my backyard! SO. MUCH. FUN, come and play or just watch from my deck; one of the best parts of the Bash every year! :matrix

SATURDAY NIGHT:

Dinner at a local lovely eatery, then off to the hotel for the Saturday Night COSTUME PARTY. Our 2014 theme:

TV SHOWS!

Come as ANYTHING or ANYONE from tv! Cookie Monster, Xena, The Greatest American Hero, George and Weezie...anything goes!

(unless you come as yourself because the local news interviewed you about your neighborhood recycling or something. I'm not responsible for what happens to you if you try to get away with that mess :evileye: )

On Saturday night we have even more yummy food and beverages and the now-legendary BASH COURT: our gloriously excellent version of the People's Court! Incredibly dedicated lawyers human and Rhinocerous alike, a slightly inebriated Judge Dreddful...you don't wanna miss this :excited:

SUNDAY:

Even more pitiful shambling into the sunlight for breakfast before oozing over to my house for sleep-deprived silliness: we watch movies (if it's out there WILL be a showing of Guardians of the Galaxy and maybe even the Desolation of Smaug!) and A-level standup like Louis CK, even more food and drinks, napping and snuggling on my various sofas and air mattresses and such...Sunday is all about the Mellow Coziness before

SUNDAY NIGHT:

Seriously you wanna stay 'til Monday morning, Sunday night is NOT to be missed! Dinner at a local place TBA before heading into downtown Columbus for our annual

BASH KARAOKE!!!! :imthedj:

Sing, don't sing, it'a all good! Join us for a FUN time followed by Steak n Shake sometime before the sun rises :hungry:

MONDAY MORNING: Groggy, teary-eyed Bashers hug and bawl our goodbyes before our planes and trains and automobiles take us away from each other. It's beyond sad, don't miss it! :grouphug:

As usual, Bellahaus has room for some Bashers on Friday and Sunday night; space IS limited but I have sofabeds and queen air mattresses and ample floor space for those with sleeping bags. First come first serve and Bash vets get 1st priority so email me ASAP for space at my little house. Saturday night: there are several very comfy sleep spaces in our connecting party suites: several double beds and queen sofabeds plus floor space, but again it's first come first serve so CONTACT ME. There are also two other very nice hotels not even 30 seconds of walking distance from the party hotel, when you've sent your Bash fee and info I'll send you our location and accommodation info.

Specific times and locations for activities (breakfasts and dinners, Bashball, karaoke, etc) will be sent out with paid party fees, and there will be a big huge copy of our schedule on the bulletin board at my place!

Party Fee: Paypal is all ready to go! Send your $37 ($35 party fee plus $2 for Paypal) to [email protected]

PLEASE EMAIL ME when you've sent your $ so I can send you a confirmation and your info as needed, cannot WAIT to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbians and those still contemplating: please peruse this past post, it should give you a good idea of the hotel costs and such: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?205186-BELLA-BASH-FREQUENTLY-ASKED-QUESTIONS

Now the serious stuff:

BELLA BASH RULES AND REGULATIONS: :rules:

Bashers will tell you that they have a great time every year and feel very safe and loved all weekend. To keep it that way we have rules:

1. ACT LIKE YOUR MAMA RAISED YOU RIGHT. Respect my home, my family, and any place we go. KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF until you know you're welcome to touch, that includes other people's possessions and other people.

2. DON'T BECOME THAT TALE OF WOE. We're serious about rule #1; non-consentual touching, drama, or anything that spoils the fun will cause you to be removed with that look on your face. What happens after that is not our problem, act a fool on Friday and the fact that your flight leaves on Monday is your issue.

3 SAFEWORDS ARE IN EFFECT AT BELLA BASH. 'Lees please remember it's fine to use them, and 'Ler's who ignore them are dealt with. Swiftly. Do not test this, it won't end well for you.

4. COME TO BELLA, BRUCE, BYRON, OR BILL WITH ANY ISSUES/QUESTIONS. Can't remember where karaoke is? Some doofus took your good electric toothbrush and won't give it back? Someone feeling weird about things and needs to talk? Don't hesitate to find us, we're here to help!

5. GETCHA BOOGIE ON!

Last edited:
After too many years since my last visit, I'm carefully blocking off my calendar so I can be there!

Sucks that I'm not able to come this year! Gonna miss you guys!

why is no one jumping out the window super excited as i am, right meow?

I know right?! When does the smack talkin begin?

Yknow, we haven't had true smack talk in a few yrs now; the main talkers haven't been attending the Bash and the rest of us apparently save it for Bash weekend :devilish:

Chicago, as editor of MTJ Publishing has "charmingly-odd" as her "In A Word" profile description. The hyphen use is debatable, but one word? Tortuga has too long a profile to bother reading to find ample smack talk fuel, and might not be a turtle. SirDigby is too coherent for a drunken tramp. Belmont didn't pay yet. Who else?

Chicago, as editor of MTJ Publishing has "charmingly-odd" as her "In A Word" profile description. The hyphen use is debatable, but one word? Tortuga has too long a profile to bother reading to find ample smack talk fuel, and might not be a turtle. SirDigby is too coherent for a drunken tramp. Belmont didn't pay yet. Who else?

Oh god, I feel like such a fraud now!!! :dropatear

Tortuga has too long a profile to bother reading to find ample smack talk fuel, and might not be a turtle.

Well if you're a dickhole that can't take 5 minutes to read then you are therefore still a dickhole. And you read it, you know it. :sarc1:

Too bad you didnt get paid to proofread that "In A Word" part, huh? :)

Well if you're a dickhole that can't take 5 minutes to read then you are therefore still a dickhole.

I like the implication that if I was a dickhole that DID take the 5 minutes to read the Tolstoy-length manifesto of a profile, I would magically stop being the aforementioned urethra of a man. Ipso facto, abra kablamo.

Too bad you didnt get paid to proofread that "In A Word" part, huh? :)
Touche. Although if someone wants me to, I will slog through every profile here. Alternate response: I did get paid to proofread yo mama. Flawless.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back