• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Girl After Rehab F/M (first story, be as cruel as you want)

LRufus

TMF Novice
"Congratulations on your third clean year Marty!" A cute mousy woman squeaks as she holds up the cake she made and the other party members are shouting at her to put the dessert down.
"Aww, thanks Miranda," Marty smiles. He has enjoyed his drug recovery party enough to not be disturbed by 25 year old Miranda's childish behavior. His friends and brother all came and played games in the midwestern fields, making sure not to touch him due to his post-withdrawal sensitivity, and later one of them even made a slideshow of how Marty went from a 19 year old zombie with open sores to a handsome 140 pound 22 year old with glossy brown hair. However, what he enjoyed the most was looking at Miranda in her revealing clothes. She's so naive that she has no idea what men think about her when she wears certain outfits. Today she's wearing a white tank top and a skirt that goes down to mid thigh, but since she doesn't know how to move in a skirt she flashed her panties a few times. Also the water ballon fight showed that she doesn't know how to wear a bra either, showing her C-cup breasts. She may be weird, but boy can she attract the male gaze.
But now, Miranda is merely a nuisance to Marty, dancing around with her sloppily made chocolate cake.
"My mom didn't even help me make this cake. Did you know that, Marty?" she shouts as she spins wildly with the chocolate mound in her hands. How this woman became a lawyer Marty will never know.
"Miranda, that's great, but-WAHH!" The 6 foot pretty boy falls down as the 120 pound ginger woman crashes into him and splatters cake all over Marty's new coat. That's not what's bothering the man though. After the two of them hit the floor Miranda becomes scared and digs her fingers into his ribs at full pressure in a state of panic. Marty immediately bursts out laughing and kicking.
"GAAAH! GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF OH GOD!"
No matter how hard he struggles he can't get the imp off of him. After 30 seconds Marty is already crying through the laughing as this chick is shaking on top of him.
"Wow man." Marty's brother chuckles, "I don't remember you ever being that ticklish. Don't do drugs, kids."
Miranda snaps out of her nervous state after 5 minutes but when she feels Marty's body squirming and squealing under her fingertips, she slips her hands under his shirt and grabs at his sides, enjoying his smooth warm skin as his abdomen jolts up and down. She then proceeds to wrap her legs around the poor man to restrict his movement as her body gets hotter.
"Miranda...please..s-stop this...GAHAHAHA WHY?!" Marty jolts again when he feels Miranda's tongue slide across his navel. The tickling sensation is nothing he ever felt before, and he feels her fingers moving up to his armpits. He has never been this embarrassed in his life, and that bashfulness is just making the tickling feel worse. Her tongue stars moving to his lower torso and he soon becomes aroused at it as well as the sudden temperature change in Miranda. He grabs her arms and thrusts his pelvis up in the air as he grunts loudly. Marty's brother yanks Miranda off of him.
"Alright," he exclaims, "We're not gonna stand here as this turns into some shitty story you'd put on a fetish site. Let's go everybody."
Everyone leaves the house with only Marty and Miranda left alone.
"Well.."Marty breaks the awkward silence, "I think it's best you leave. Thanks for coming, Miranda. I wish I could've tasted that cake."
"I want to tickle you some more." Miranda replies.
"Anything for tits." Marty pulls her into his bedroom.

END OF PART 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back