• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The First Time M/F

marissahormell

In a way this is one of my fantasies. This is my fist tickle fiction so I hope to get some feedback. Thanks for reading!!

The First Time Part 1
Leanna knew this was going to be a fun night, though she was still extremely nervous. This was the first time she was being immobile and tickled, and she wasn’t sure how she was going to like it. Tickling had been one of her passions; from fantasizing being in the exact situation she was now to hoping she get a boyfriend who would love to tickle and make her laugh.

Being only 22, Leanna thought her love for tickling was sick or seen as revolting. It wasn’t until she discovered an entire online community that she had set this night up and felt great about it.

Leanna was so lost in her thoughts she barely noticed Eric stride into the room where her ‘torture’ would take place. They had agreed that she was to be tickled until she could take no more, and a safe word was going to be fox. Any tools were allowed, so Eric had a table he wheeled in which contained feathers, an electric toothbrush, soft bristle hair brushes, baby oil, and some weird cone looking things.

Without hesitation, Eric began his teasing: “Leanna, I see you’re strapped in this unfortunate position just for me!”

He was right, Leanna had been put onto a rack spread eagle: her head could move on the soft pillow and her hips had a little inching space, but that was it. Her feet were in stocks at the bottom of the contraption, and every other toe was tied back so both feet were nice and taut. The rack had various positions, and she was almost standing. Eric had already stretched her a bit to where her skin was tight, but she was still comfortable. Eric was now approaching Leanna with a wicked grin.

He started by lightly brushing his fingertips down the front of her abdomen, and she sucked in as much as she could. Eric’s fingers followed, forcing Leanna to start giggling. “Ticklish?” asked Eric with that same smirk on his face. Leanna could only shake her head no.

“Ok, let’s check this out then” Eric replied, reaching for a feather.

He surprised Leanna by turning it around so he could use the pointed end. He kneeled down and started scratching her right sole with it. Immediately Leanna let out a squeal and tried to clench her toes. The small ropes made that impossible, so Leanna’s eyes got wide and unfocused. Eric started dragging the feather’s end in horizontal swipes, and Leanna immediately reacted: STOOOOPPP! She screamed, as her hips bucked as much as they had room to do. Then Eric went up just beneath her toes, and Leanna roared with laughter, her head bolting across the pillow. Her mind screamed for him to stop, but keep going. Tears started forming and now silent laughter burst from her mouth. Eric could feel her leg muscles getting tight with spasms. She started into hysterics already, and when she mouthed fox, he stopped immediately. Leanna finished panting and Eric gave her a few sips of water. “Thought you said you weren’t ticklish?” He teased as he set the water on the table.

“That…..was……..intense” Leanna managed.
“Would you like to stop?”
“No!” She answered, maybe too enthusiastically, but this was too fun. Yes she blurted the safe word, but being restrained and tickled was nothing like she’d felt before; fear mixed with pleasure and happiness. Oh yes, she was ready for more, and apparently, so was Eric as he replaced the feather with the bottle of baby oil.

End of Part 1.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back