• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tiffany's daydream FFF/F

Tiffany

TMF Expert
The following is a work of fiction.

I awaken to find myself in, at first, unfamiliar surroundings. As my head clears, I recognize Paige's apartment. Relaxing, I start to stretch. It is then I notice that I am tied, spread eagle, to the bed. Confused, I call out.
"Paige? are you here?"
The door to my left opens. Paige comes over to me.
"Ah, you're awake!" She says, "Now we can have some fun!"
"What kind of...fun?" I say, even though I have a pretty good idea.
Leaning close to me, Paige says, "You like me, don't you, Tiffer?"
"Well, yes. Of course I like you." I reply.
"No. " Paige says. "I mean like me."
"Oh" I said, blushing hard, "Y-yes, I do."
"Then you're going to love this! C'mon in, girls!" Paige called.
Into the room walked two carbon copies of Paige. I was absolutely speachless. The girls giggled.
"You didn't know I was triplets, did you?" Paige said, grinning from ear to ear. "This is Paula, and this is Patti."
"Paige, Paula, and Patti?" I finally managed. Then with a grin of my own, I added "Oh, pull-eeze!"
"Keep that phrase in mind." Paula said.
"Not that it will do you any good." Said Patti.
(Let me state here that Paige is the oldest of three children. She has one sister, and one brother)
"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I said.
Paula, in a pink teddy, sat at my right side, near my head. Patti, dressed in a powder blue teddy, sat on my left, near my hips. Paige, wearing a black teddy, stood back watching. I then noticed I was clad only in a bra and panties.
"It's easier to show you, than tell you, Tiffer." Paige said, nodding to her sisters.
Paula, at once, started spider tickling my underarms. Patti was tickling my tummy, paying special atttention to my belly buttton. Both girls had wickedly long nails,
"*GASP* Heeheeheeheehee! Hahahahahahahhahahahahaaahha! N-no faaaaaaiiiiiiir! Hahahaaahahahaaahahhahaahaaahahahha!" I cried.
"Oh, Paige!" Said Paula. "She really IS ticklish!"
"Told you." Paige replied. "Having fun, Patti?"
"A blast!" said Patti. "How about you, Tiffer, is it?"
How was I? Being double, no doubt soon to be triple teamed by a woman I found very attractive, and her idetnical sisters? I was terriffic, but all I could manage was:
"Hhahahahaaahahaahaaahahahaaahahahahaaahaa! Paula! hahahahahahahhahahahaha! P-please stop! Hhahaahahaaahahahahaaahaaaha! No, Patti! No! Hhahahahaaahahahahaahahahahahaha! Not there! Hahahhaaahahhahaaahahahaahaahahhahaahahaaaaaaaaaaa!"
My pleas falling on totally deaf ears, the pair tickled me for the next five minutes. Then Paige told them to stop.
"*Gasp! Gasp* Oh, my God! *gasp* I thuoght you'd *gasp* never stop!" I said, when I could talk again.
"Oh, silly, silly Tiffer!" Paige teased. "You don't think we're done with you yet?"
"Ohhhhh," I moaned. "What now?'
"Well, as you have probably figured out by now" Paige said. "I have to get ino the act. Patti and Paula will switch places, and I'm going to tickle your....legs!
My legs? I was thinking. It wasn't like Paige to pass up a chance at my feet but before I could wonder any further, Paige continued.
"And just so you'll feel at home" She said, leaving the room, "We have this!"
Paige came back into the room, carrying my record player, fully festooned with feathers! I gasped audibly.
"W-what...where did..." I stammered.
"Forgive us, Tiffer" Paige said, as she set up the machine at my feet. "But with everyone having stereo's, CD players and such, anyone showing up without one is a bit of a curiosity. So, we did a little snooping and found this." She gestured at the record player.
I wasn't sure whether I should be happy, or sorry I hadn't taken the feathers off that thing. I had planned to bring it out during one of our little play sessions. Boy, did THAT ever backfire.
"Oh! Paige, Paula, Patti please!" I begged. "You have no idea what that does to me!"
"Of course we do!" Said Paula. "That's why we decided to use it!"
In setting up the player, Paige accidentally let one of the feathers brush my foot.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I shrieked. Patti and Paula looked at me, then at each other, and then at Paige.
"Are you sure she's going to be able to take this?' asked Patti.
"There's just one way to find out." replied Paige, "Positions, ladies!"
"Please, no! Please, no! Please, no!" I pleaded as Patti sat by my head, Paula sat by my hips. and Paige knelt between my legs, with the switch to the player in her hands.
"Any last words, Tiffer?" Paige asked.
"Please?" I said, weakly.
Once again, Paige nodded, and all three girls commenced tickling!
"Hhahhaaahahaahaahahahaaahahahaaahaaahaa!" I expoloded immediately. " Stahaahahaaahaahaahaaaaap! No! Dohohohohon't! hahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahaahaaahaaaaaaa!"
Paige hadn't turned on the player yet. She was teasing me! Making me wonder when the feather tickling would start! As it was, I didn't have long to wait. At 33 1/3 RPMs, the feathers began stroking my soles.
"EEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!" I screamed. "NO FEATHERS1 HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAA1 NOT ON MY FEEEEEEEET! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAAHA! STOP! STOP! STOP! HAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"Whoa!" said Patti. "I shoulda worn earplugs!"
"Um...yeah," said Paige. "Tiffer CAN get a bit loud! Should have warned you."
Meanwhile, with thirty fingers tickling and teasing my most sensitive spots, and those feathers dragging themsels over my bare, helpless soles I was bucking, twisting, and squirming, but I wasn't going anywhere.
"Oh, watch this!" Paige said. "Cootchie, cootchie, coo!
"OMG! OMG! OMG! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA! DON'T SAAHAAHAAHAAHAAY THAT!" I hollered. "HAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAHA! I'M BEGGING YOU! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAA! PLEASE! NOT THAT! HAHHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!"
Not one of my brightest moments, because then they all started saying it!
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I squealed, "HHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! NO MORE! HHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAA! HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"So, Tiffer." said Paige. "Who do you think is the best tickler. Paula, Patti. or me?"
" AHAAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAAHAHAAAHAHAA! B-B-BITCH!" I gasped out. " HAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAA! HAHAHAAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA!"
All three of the girls giggled.
"Hmmmm. Good answer!" Paige said.
Fifteen minutes later, Paige shut off the player, and they all stopped tickling. I lay there, still giggling betweeen ragged intakes of air. Finally, I sat up.
"So, how did you like your birthday present?' asked Paige.
Smiling, I said. "It was wonderful! By the way, when is YOUR birthday???"

The End.

Very nice Tiffer. I wish I could witness a scene just like this, with you as the victim. Your posts are always very... um... exciting is the word that comes to mind. :tickle:

Hooray for old tech!

Thanks, Tiff, for the fun, exuberant vignette. And let's hear it for that glorious old stand-by: the feather-festooned record player! All you hi-tech junkies: try using your CD players and digital cassette decks in tickle play, hmm?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back