• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chasing Amelia

Burtonfan9000

I did not write this story myself my partner Hannah created it like I was at one point Hannah has never written a story till now.

Chasing Amelia

Amelia a slightly plumpish bright girl with chesnut brown hair loved sleeping she often said it felt better than working but Amelia knew too much was bad for her. One mild day in autumual conditions Amelia rose from her slumber to find a message on her pillow it had " to my cute Amelia" written on it with a small heart Amelia opened it and started reading hey sleepy head gone to work early , see you later p.s don't peek in the box on the table.

I think a little look wont do any harm Amelia thought , descending the stairs barefoot in a silky red night dress Amelia's mind wandering thinking what was in the box she then heard her boyfriends words in her mind "Amelia dont peek in the box" Amelia approached the golden box and the key was in it text above the key read "Amelia" Amelia carefully and nervously turned the key in the lock Amelia's heart started racing and the risk of her boyfriend suddenly returing from work but Amelia loved it and she let box click as it moved until it stopped Amelia carefully lifted the lid the early autumn sun bounced lightly off the purple silk lining , Amelia picked up a stiff long coloured feather from in the box and carefully looked at it before placing it on the table Amelia's heart raced faster as she picked up a set of soft purple coloured cuffs Amelia loved purple again looking at them suddenly there was a key turning in the door Amelia scattered hiding in a cupboard Amelia loved her predicament and getting caught made her tingle throughout her body , where are you my hunny bunny? Oh Amelia i see you could not behave and looked in the box i think i need to teach you to behave why dont you come out? Amelia wanted to get caught so she came out now there's my naughty bunny come here , no you have to catch me first said Amelia and Amelia ran around her sofa oh dont worry i will her boyfriend said Amelia spotted a chance and ran for the stairs Amelia then felt her boyfriends hands surround her gotcha ! No giggled Amelia lets take you upstairs and picked Amelia up.

I'll be good pleaded Amelia as she was placed on the bed no giggled Amelia again as her boyfriend carefully wrapped a stocking around her hands and another her feet ooh Amelia he tutted as he wrapped her stocking around her feet i will be back he said Amelia wriggled around trying to escape but it was pointless , Amelia's boyfriend returned with the box lets get the stockings off and get you cuffed my bunny no please Amelia pleaded as the stocking was removed and the cuffs put on her Ankles hahaha squealed Amelia as he gently blew on Amelia's back as he put the cuffs on her hands it sent a amazing feeling through Amelia who was now feeling super senstively charged now then Amelia where should we start ? Her boyfriend teased Amelia knew her size 5 feet were a big target no squealed Amelia as he ran the feather down her left sole then went crazy hahahaha screamed Amelia sttttttoooopppp iiiiittt hahaha every touch was like a mini volcano erupting on her soles and Amelia was loving it no then are we going to be good no said amelia playfully oh dear said her boyfriend he started to run now the feather between her toes it now turned from a volcano effect to a electric tingle effect Amelia was in tears no screamed Amelia as he put the feather down and bit on Amelia's toes umm her boyfriend mumbled Amelia was covered in water from laughing if your good Amelia i will tickle your upper body for a bit ok ? Yes laughed Amelia good and he stopped.

After tugging on the bow holding amelia's dress and after he pulled it down revealing a very vunerable and nude Amelia , Amelia was now struggling to understand her own feelings as they were mixed up between sexual and pleasurable but Amelia had no time to understand her feeling her boyfriend started savagely tickling her again Amelia was screaming in her head silently he was not letting Amelia off lightly tickling every inch of his nude girls upperbody body Amelia was now curling her toes up tightly and they were shaking thankfully he stopped giving Amelia a chance to breathe.

Amelia's break did not last for long the Horror continued as he then picked up Amelia's lotion you would not dare said Amelia as her boyfriend knelt down to her feet wanna bet he said to Amelia and desperately tried again by saying "dont you dare open that lid" oops he teased Amelia as he popped it open oh no Amelia he teased again as he poured lotion on her feet no Amelia screaming again as he rubbed the lotion in, hahahahaha i hhhhhhaaaattteeehhhhaaaa youuuu cried Amelia as she threw herself around on the soft bed her boyfriend then viciously tickled her bare feet now Amelia felt the volcano and electricity tingling at the same time Amelia screamed at the top of voice tears streaming down her face again.

Amelia pleaded again when her boyfriend proceeded to use his teeth on her feet please hhhhhhahh not yooooouuurr ttteeethhhhha the teeth scraping was unbearable are you going to behave Amelia if i stop yyyyeeesss cried Amelia.

Amelia was un cuffed and after a small foot massage on her beautifully pedicured soft soles fell asleep exhausted while her boyfriend kissed and watched her sleep Happily

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back