• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exposé M/f part 1 (adult content)

serenablue

I awake in a sterile room, ankles strapped down and padlocked to a hospital gurney like table. My legs form a narrow V, but wide enough to be exposing. My panties have been snipped at my hips, the front triangle draped over me like a flimsy party napkin. My hands are free and I quickly use them to cover my bare breasts.

"Eager to play with your nipples, serena?" A man sits in the corner, dressed in scrubs and a hospital mask. His face is obscured except for his eyes which are focused on me.

"What am I doing here?"

"Well, right now you are attempting to cover yourself, which is foolish. But soon you will be orgasming, and when you do you'll call my name." He rises and wheels over a medical table.

"Like hell, I will!"

"Oh, you will. And once you give up fighting, it will be more like heaven than damnation."

"Screw you!"

"I accept your invitation, but will take a rain check until later." He opens a table drawer and pulls out a vibrator. "First, make yourself cum for me, serena."

I lunge to claw him with my fingernails but he steps swiftly out of my reach. My panty flap falls to the table revealing my smooth pussy.

"You shaved me?"

"You're welcome. You were a bit out of it, when I dragged the razor cross your skin, but you got quite wet. And I have the pictures to prove it."

"Bastard!" I flip the triangle back up over my pussy.

"Bastard? Well, maybe. I wouldn't blame my mother. My father, or at least the man I call my father, was a sloppy drunk. I doubt he was very attentive. And a woman has needs doesn't she, serena? Deserves to feel good and have someone make her smile. Which reminds me, to inspect the closeness of the shave, I grazed my fingers over your mound. I think somebody is ticklish, because you have the sweetest giggle."

With the speed of a striking cobra, his left hand attacks my nearest inner thigh. The light scratchy scribble-scrabble of his short nails and fingertips takes me by surprise and I have no chance to steel myself against reaction. My pelvis twists and the panty wedge slides off. The trill of girlish laughter escapes from my mouth because my smile-curled lips won't stay closed to contain it. He stops, resting his hand palm down upon my thigh.

"See how sweet you sound?"

I grasp the waistband of my fallen panties and cover myself back up.

"Your modesty is so cute, my dear, especially when, by touching your panties, you know it's true about your being wet."

"Fuck you!"

"Love your fire and fury. Will be all the more fun to watch it melt away." He fishes out sensors with wires. "Put these on so I know you're not faking. I hate fake women. I've drawn circles on your body to show you where. One on each breast," he eyes my crotch, "And there."

"I won't."

"You will, or I will email your husband every kinky online conversation you've ever had. I've enjoyed hacking into them immensely, but I doubt your husband would agree. Now lay down."

I open my mouth to voice objection, but what can I say? He has me right where he wants me, in more ways than one. I lower me body down onto the table.

He drops the sensors at my side, and the vibrator between my legs. "Make it good or I'll make you do it over."

He walks back to the chair. It scrapes the floor as he drags it over for an up close view. He sits parallel to my navel. His eyes dart from my face to pussy and he nods, as if he approves of his center court seat.

"One more thing, So you'll know what to scream at the height of pleasure. My name is..."

Last edited:
I enjoyed every second of it and i imagined to be the man... great work serena, keep writing!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back