• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Royal Tickle

Justlaugh

I was pacing around the dungeon waiting for her arrival. The King was already in one of his moods, and I did not want to tax his patience any further than I had to. I had promised him results, and the room was ready for the interrogation. All I needed was the subject, and it was taking far too long for her arrival.

Finally, I heard the creaking of the opening door. Lady Julie was forced into the room by the two guards I had sent for her. For a brief moment, I thought she was wearing nothing, for in the dim light of the flickering torches her pale nightgown was the same color as her skin. The guards dragged her to the stocks. Her head and wrists were secured, but not without great effort from the large men. Her knees were bent, and her ankles secured behind her, although it took both men to do so.
The guards stood before me when finished. I noticed some blood on the face of one guard where he had been scratched rather deeply. "What happened here?" I asked.

"She put up quite a fight, sir." he replied.

"Well, have someone look at it and clean it up. We don't need you getting an infection." The guards nodded and head towards the door. Before they got there, I turned to them and added, "And make up a better story as to how you got injured. No one needs to know you got scratched by a woman less than half your size. Make it good.. perhaps a bar fight... maybe a bar wench jumped on your back and clawed you." The injured guard nodded slowly in mild embarrassment. The door closed and locked behind the exiting guard.

Lady Jane had been struggling vainly to escape the stocks, grunting through the cloth gag silencing her. I entertained the idea of leaving the gag on, but I needed her to talk, so there was no sense in delaying the inevitable. I untied the cloth and braced for her reaction.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE! HOW DARE YOU BRING ME HERE!" Her angered voice continued, but I covered my ears for protection. Most of her rant became a flood of blocked out words and noise until she finally stopped yelling. I removed my hands and walked around to where she could see me.

"Are you quite done?" I asked. She glared at me, her eyes wide with rage.

"The Queen shall hear of this and you will hang for this. On whose authority have I been dragged from my bed and brought here? " I crouched down so she could see me better.

"You have been arrested and brought here by order of the King.. personally." I calmly explained. Her expression softened a little, with a hint of fear replacing her indignation.

"The k-king? B-but why? I have done nothing wrong!" The gravity of her situation had made an impact as her struggling to get free was replaced by nervous fidgeting of her hands and feet.

"You are the Queen's Lady in Waiting. As such, you know her actions better than anyone. The King has concerns about recent situations. I have been tasked with getting some answers from you."

Lady Julie's lips quivered as she spoke. "Why treat me like this, though? If all you need are answers..." I cut her off right here.

"Everyone knows of your fierce loyalty to the Queen. Some say you are more loyal to her than I am to the King... more loyal than YOU are to the King. That said... and considering the personal nature of the King's worries... no one expects you to resist answering these questions. A little "motivation" will most likely be needed."

Julie mustered her courage. "I will not betray my Queen, this is true. I have no idea what your questions are, but if the Queen has any secrets she is keeping from the King, I will not be the one to share them."

"That is very admirable," I continued, "and honestly, a bit treasonous. Speaking of treason brings us to why you are here. Recently, on three separate occasions, the Queen has refused to share a bed with the King. On these nights, the Queen's whereabouts were a mystery. His Majesty demands to know where she has been on those nights."

Lady Julie's explanation was less than helpful. "The Queen often enjoys walking the courtyard at night while she prays or meditates on her troubles. She demands solitude, so I do not go with her."

"I do not think you realize the seriousness of this issue." I interrupted again, "The Queen has yet to provide a legitimate heir for the kingdom. If she has taken a lover before doing so, and later is with child, it may not be a child of the King."

"The King has had several lovers since the Queen arrived here!" Julie interjected. "What if he fathered a child with one of them?"

"Without going into details, steps are taken to prevent such matters... and protocols exist in case those steps fail." I answered. "If you beloved Queen is having an extramarital affair before producing an heir, she will be put to death for treason." Lady Julie gasped and muffled a cry. "Furthermore, dear lady, if you are aware of such an affair and failed to inform the King.... you would die alongside her."

Julie's tears began to flow. "I can-cannot betray her trust. I am her loyal s-servant."

"You leave me no choice then." Grabbing the hem of her gown, I ripped a tear up the back, exposing her skin all the way to the collar. She let out a whimper, her bravado shattered by the reality of her situation. I glanced over at the table of tools I had prepared earlier. Whips, paddles, straps, a cat of nine tails, branding irons for the fire... all would be effective without doubt. As I looked upon her soft, unblemished skin, I suddenly could not rationalize any damage to some of God's best work. I stepped back, my mind racing for an alternative way to interrogate her successfully. Julie interrupted my thoughts with a soft, brave question.

"What are you waiting for?" Then it hit me. A while ago, the King had entertained a dignitary from China. I had spent a fascinating evening comparing interrogation techniques with this man's body guard. He had told me of a technique that had a diabolical affect when no marks could be left on the victim. This would be perfect for Lady Julie.

I approached her from behind, and placed my hands on her sides. She shivered a bit, as if surprised. My fingertips quivered on her skin, causing her to squirm and gasp. With a little more solid of a touch, she erupted in laughter.

"W-wha-hahahaha-t are you do-hoohoohoo-ing?" she finally got out.

"I have decided that the best way to torture you is through tickling." I explained, as my fingers wandered up and down her ribs. Her laughter filled the room better than her earlier yelling did. I took inventory of her most sensitive spots. Practically every touch had an effect, but her underarms and thighs produced the best results. That was until an accidental touch set of a reaction unlike any I had ever seen.

I had just ended a tickling of her underarms. She was beginning to sweat, and seemed to be losing her strength. I was about to give her a break, and lowered my hands. A fingertip inadvertently stroked the side of one of her nipples. She exploded in reaction, yelling out for God and shrieking a laugh. I repeated the touch to each nipple, one at a time, then together.

I honestly do not know which surprised me more, the fact that this was such as effective tickle.. or that her nipples were so hard. It was as if she was aroused sexually. This had never happened in any interrogation I had ever performed before.

A minute or so later, I gave her a break so that her senses could reset. She was weak from laughter, and coated in sweat. She has remarkably taken her torture without even asking me to stop. I unhooked the rack, helping her to straighten up. I cuffed her wrists before she could muster any strength to fight back, then freed her ankles. I walked her over to the rack, which would be where her torture would increase.

I had not touched her feet yet and for good reason. If the stocks were a starting place, the rack is the main event. The rack was set up for easier access, and had a drain underneath, should the victim bleed or pee all over the place. The stocks would be much harder to clean up after.

Julie was surprisingly obedient in laying on the rack. She seemed dazed, but a nagging part of me still thought she may actually find this erotic. I removed the remaining shreds of her gown and fastened her to the rack. Her wrists were attached first, then her ankles. A test of her strength was in order, so I began tickling the bottoms of her feet while she still had plenty of opportunity to squirm on the rack.

Her hips moved all over the place as her laughter filled the room once more. As I began tickling her toes, I asked her if she was ready to tell me what the Queen had been doing lately. She violently shook her head in defiance, as her face reddened and sweat once more appeared on her brow. I found that tickling both her feet at once had more effect than tickling all over one foot with both hands. When I touched her feet with the bristles of a nearby scrub brush, her eyes opened wide, her head lifted up, and a panicked "NO!" became her loudest sound yet.

The rack is not a rack unless the victim is stretched. Otherwise, it is just an odd looking table. Therefore, I went to the crank and worked the gears to tighten and stretch Julie's body. Her ankles were a little more separated than her wrists. The wheel turned until firm resistance was felt. Then I turned it a quarter turn more, just to be sure she was properly stretched out. THis might have been uncomfortable for her, but not painful.

I implemented a series of straps next. The 1/2" straps secured her on her forearms, calves, mid-thighs, just under her breasts and just below her navel. Julie was a bit above belt level on me as she laid there. I began her tickling by letting my fingertips dance all over her stomach.

Groans of sadness and laughter came out. These increased when my fingers moved to her helpless underarms. Her sweet laughter rose and fell as the tickle's intensity changed. Over and over I reminded her that this would all end, if she would only tell me what she knew. I explained to her that she actually controlled whether or not the torture continued. For at least 30 minutes she resisted and took her tickling without breaking. I took pity on her and gave her a break.

As Julie panted for breath, I took a lynch pin out of the rack. I then turned the table over, so that she faced the floor, and reinserted the pin. A bottle of oil, which I usually heated to create burns on a victim, served as a lubricant for my hands. Once oiled, my fingers scraped and skated all over Julie's incredible feet. Once more, her laughter sang throughout the dungeon.

The straps held her remarkably well. Even as she tried to move, her body was held tightly against the rack. Her hair hung, covering her face. I retrieved a pad from a corner of the dungeon and smoothed it out under Julie. I slid onto the mattress and looked into her face. For the first time, I noticed that she had been crying.

"This does not have to go on, m'lady." i softly said. "Your loyalty is duly noted. You need not suffer any longer."

"I cannot betray her." She was talking in just above a whisper, her throat spent through her reactions. "The Queen is everything to me. I love her..." Her voice broke off as she began sobbing.

In all the years I had served the King, I had never felt compassion for anyone he had sent to my dungeon. I had interrogated women before, even women with beauty comparable to Julie, but she was somehow different. I was at a loss as to what to do next. I needed the results I promised, lest I receive my own death sentence. As I laid there, my hands had absentmindedly started teasing and pulling on Julie's full nipples. I was startled out of my thoughts by Julie's rasping voice calling out a soft "oh, God..."

I looked in her eyes, which looked back at me with a mix of fear and almost a longing. Coming to my senses, I recalled her earlier reaction, so began a soft tickle of the undersides of her nipples. She giggled more than laughed, and a few, barely audible, moans slipped out. Her red hair, darken at the tips by sweat, swayed back and forth as her head lifted to the rack with each stroke I gave her.

This was the inroad I was looking for. I slid down, replacing my fingers with the flickering tip of my tongue. My hands roamed over her body, teasing as much as the tickled her. My tongue teased one nipple, then the other. When her nipples were full and hard, my lips began a suckling kiss. Julie moaned louder than before, with small bits of giggling mixed in.

My hands lowered until my fingers were tickling along where a properly dressed lady would have the waistband of her panties. Julie's eyes had rolled back in her head and closed. Laughter and moaning started to build up. Something was building in me as well, but I had to focus on the task at hand.

My hands grabbed at the muscles of her upper thighs, while my thumbs pressed against her inner hip joints. Quivering my hands like this must have been maddening, for Julie let out a deeper, louder moan.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked. "For I am willing to pleasure you further as a reward for your cooperation."

Julie's eyes flew open. "You wouldn't dare." she said in a fearful voice.

"The other option is not as nice. Believe me." I commented.

"I will not betray my Queen." Julie's resolve seemed to be returning.

"Well, it would be improper for me to consider doing the next stage of torture myself. I do, however, have someone waiting for a chance to exact some revenge on you. She would love to continue in my stead." Julie's expression turned fearful once more at my words. I slid out from under the rack and walked to a side door. Julie could only hear footsteps as she looked down at the dungeon floor. She feared what would happen next.

"I believe you know Marie." I said as an introduction."She was the King's choice as the Lady in Waiting, but the Queen insisted on you. Marie now works in housekeeping. I think she feels a bit angry at you."

"The Queen chose me. I did nothing!" Julie protested.

Marie smirked at the comment. I quietly told her what I needed her to do. Her eyes lit up and she nodded quickly at the ideas. Without any further coaching from me, Marie's fingernails were all over Julie's feet and toes. I was impressed with her work, which Marie really seemed to be enjoying. Julie, on the other hand, first roared in laughter, then fell into silent laughter as Marie's intensity grew.

After a few minutes, I literally had to pull Marie away to let poor Julie breathe. I leaned down and saw the pained expression on the Lady's face. Satisfied that she was breathing well, I started to stand up.

"Wait." Julie half-whispered. "I will... I will tell you what you want." I leaned back down.

"Go on." I said calmly.

"The Queen finds the King to be too rough, almost barbaric, in bed. She finds it painful to be with him." Julie's lips quivered as she spoke.

"I have heard this from other women. And plans are in place to have the King learn better practices. This is hardly what I need to hear." I am not sure even now that reprimanding her was the best thing to do, but I was concerned about the King's patience. This was taking far longer than I expected. I went to motion to Marie to continue, but Julie stopped me.

"Okay, wait." She took a deep breath, then continued. "You need to get Marie out of here first."

"Do you really think you are in a position to make demands?" I asked.

"It is not for me." Julie responded, "it is for the Queen." Reluctantly, I waved Marie away. As soon as she had left, Julie spoke.
"The Queen has taken a lover... but there is no chance that she can have a child with this lover."

"How can that be?" I asked in a doubtful voice, "She has been examined and is perfectly capable of bearing children."

"I know, I know," Julie said quietly. Her head hung low as her hair provided a shield for her face. "The Queen's lover cannot be a father."

"Really?" I needed to find out how this was true. "And why is that?"

"Because the Queen's lover..." she swallowed hard,".. is me."

This news made me lose my balance and sit on the floor. I was truly not expecting this. I knew that the Queen and Lady Julie had grown up as best friends, but this was still a shock.

"What made you finally talk?" I had to ask.

"Marie's touch," Julie answered,"not so much that it tickled more... but I know she hates me. There was an anger in her hands. I knew it would be worse than anything you have done to me. I am... so ashamed."

I stood up and turned to a dark corner of the dungeon. The King had entered at the same time Marie did. He stood quietly in the dark awaiting his information.

"Your Majesty, are you satisfied that this is the truth?" Julie gasped, unaware that the King was in the room.

A deep voice responded. "Yes I am. Honestly, it is quite a relief. There will be no need for anyone else to know of this... on one condition, Lady Julie."

Julie acknowledged the King is a quivering voice. "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The King continued, "The next time the Queen and you are together, I will watch you. Perhaps I can learn from observing you, since you please her more than I do."

I rotated the rack as the King spoke so that Julie was now looking at the ceiling. "As you wish, Your Majesty." she said in agreement. The King complimented me on my results before quietly leaving through the same door as Marie. Julie and I were alone once more.

"I believe I offered you a reward." I teasingly said.

"You don't have to." She responded.

"Oh, but I do." I said, "You saved all of our lives." Before she could protest again, my fingers were rolling her nipples back to full hardness. Julie moaned soft and long. I wanted to be inside her, but would have to be satisfied right now with using my fingers.

One hand slid lower on her body. My fingertips stroked the underside of her clitoris with a teasing touch. She forgot all about resisting or protesting. Her moans started to fill the room as her laughter once did. My finger slid inside her, taking a friend with it. The fingers were immediately surrounded, and I felt a pulsing around them.

My other hand roamed from one nipple to the other. The luckiest two fingers in the world slid back and forth while the thumb of this hand pressed against her clitoris. If she could, Julie would have been arching her back, based on the way the straps pressed into her flesh.

The pulse inside her quickened. My fingers slid back and forth to her rhythm. I started to vibrate my fingers when inside her, which she really seemed to enjoy. She was building up to something amazing. Faster and faster my fingers pumped. My other hand began a teasing tickling of her lower belly and inner hips as I felt her starting to get close to climax (even while laughing at my teasing tickles).

I worked feverishly on her. She stiffened her body and fell silent. Then, suddenly, she let out a loud noise that was part scream, part moan and part squeal, followed by her calling out for God as loud as she could. The pulsing inside her started to slow, with every twitch I gave her with my fingers causing a wave of response from head to toe. Once I was sure I had coaxed every bit of orgasm I could from her, I slipped my fingers out and gave her a short kiss on her forehead.

While she laid there regaining herself, I quietly unstrapped and untied her. I offered her a helping hand to sit up. I draped a nearby robe over her, and helped her to her feet. She giggled with each step, saying that her feet were still ticklish. I led her to the safest passage back to her room and bid her a good night. After the door closed, I went about cleaning the dungeon, which still had the scent of her perfume in the air. Also, if I listened carefully, I still heard the echoes of her laughter.

As I cleaned, I thought about Julie and the Queen. I truly hoped the King would invite me to observe as well.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back