• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Never Mess With the Dancers Money!

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
Lynda owns and operates a strip club in the Atlantic City area for about 4 years now. A former stripper herself under the name Lexus, now in her mid 40's she thought it was time to retire from dancing and buy her own club and run things her way. She still looks great her Measurements 38D-29-36, Height 5 ft. 6 in., and Shoe Size 8 ½. But she has been up to no good, she has been cheating the dancers in her club big time. Most clubs split 80/20% or 75/25% for couch dance or private champagne rooms with the house getting 20/25% and the rest is for the girls. But Lynda is taking 70% for her and only give her dancers 30%. Now she only hires girls just getting into the business so they don’t know any better. One of her girls Jazmine who has been with Lynda since she bought the club has been looking for work else where feeling it may be time to move on, she found out that most pay the dancers a lot better than Lynda does. Jazmine thought she should talk with some of the other dancers about this. She call her 4 closest friends at the club Destiny, Roxie, Cherish, and Candi. Once the girls talked they we’re so furious at Lynda, “Lets quit” Destiny said Jazmine thought for a minute and then her face lit up. “I just thought of the perfect way for us to get her back for all the money she has keeping from us. Roxie, said excited. “How??” Jazmine smiled, “Well, “A while back, I met an old friend of Lynda’s who used to dance with her at another club”. “She told me some very interesting stories about Lynda” “What are you talking about?” said Cherish, “What did she tell you?” asked Candi. “Every little secret about how Lynda hated lap dances because sometimes the lightest touch would tickle. Lets have a little sit down meeting with Lynda before work tomorrow morning girls, said Jazmine.

The five dancers got together in the club with Lynda and things were getting a little heated, the five dancers wanted more money, Lynda said no way if you want more money go work some place else. The five dancers all smile and nod and grabbed Lynda took her to a couch room Her arms were secured over her head, attached to the couch legs and her legs were tied together and tied to the other end of the couch. She was naked except for bra, panties and her flip flops. “Hey, what’s going on?” she asks with a hint of worry in her voice. “now it’s time for you to get what’s coming to you. ” Jazmine said. Jazmine proceeded to dig her long fingernails into Lynda’s bare armpits. Lynda was very responsive to Jazmine’s tickling, with a violent reaction! She ripped at her bonds, bucked, yelled, and laughed uncontrollably as the other girls watch, almost in horror. Then Jazmine told the other girls “what are you waiting for everybody, pick a body part and have some fun.” Destiny joined Jazmine at the armpits Roxie and Cherish, tickled Lynda’s sides squeezed her ribs, her hips, and Candi ran her nails over her buns and thighs, pinched her knees. "Get outta my pits! PLEASE!!" she screamed, laughing hysterically. Oh what a perfect punishment for a woman like her! Jazmine thought to herself. Turn her into a whimpering, ticklish baby! The five women were delighted, they hadn’t expected Lynda to be SO extremely and unbearably ticklish! Jazmine was merciless, goading the others on to tickle Lynda on every inch of her body! Lynda started begging, “Please stop! I’ll pay you!!” She was rolling this way and that way, trying to deal with the unbearable sensitivity of her body as the five women ran their long nails skillfully over Lynda’s bare skin. “I’ll give you a raise, STOP!!!” She screamed. But the five women were getting off on making her suffer and kept on. Lynda thought she would go out of her mind with the ticklishness. She couldn’t escape, all she could do was roll around and laugh desperately! Lynda was laughing like crazy from the feeling of the five women’s nails all over her ticklish bare flesh. Jazmine said while digging her fingers into Lynda’s right armpit, “This is for taking the money that should have be mine or all the dancers.” Lynda was sobbing with laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAHA! Stop! Please! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m SORRY!!” Jazmine kept tickling, “You’re sorry?? Hear that girls? Lynda is sorry!” “It seems Lynda is more than just sorry, she’s TICKLISH!” Lynda could barely hear them through her screaming laughter. “ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m SORRY! I’m SORRY! HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’ll never do it again! Please, NO MORE TICKLING!!!!” Lynda was climbing the walls with ticklish agony. The five women’s hands were all over her. Squeezing her ribs, her hips, all over her butt and thighs, running across her tummy, and in her hyper ticklish armpits! These seemingly innocent looking young dancers of her’s knew just how to mercilessly tickle torture her out of her mind! Just when Lynda thought she could take no more tickling Jazmine called a halt to the tickling. “Ok girls, she’s sorry! We should probably let her go.” Lynda was shaking, “Thank you! I’ll give you what you girls want I am so sorry!!!” Lynda said. Destiny, Roxie, Cherish, and Candi. started to untie her and Lynda felt relief wash through her whole body. Then Jazmine said, “Wait a minute Girls! I don’t think this punishment is complete!” The girls looked at Jazmine and grinned, “We haven’t tickled her FEET!” Lynda was trying to tug her feet away, but the ropes securely held her. “No PLEASE! NOT MY FEET! Anywhere else!” Jazmine was already taking off Lynda’s flip flops. And oh God it was torture how she took off her flip flops extra SLOOOOOOOOWLY! One at a time she revealed Lynda’s bare feet. They were very very soft, obviously, she never walks barefoot or exposed them. Jazmine licked her lips, this was going to be incredible. Lynda was begging, “Get away from my feet, PLEASE! I’ll do anything you want!” Jazmine was too busy dreaming about digging her long nails into that sensitive flesh and making Lynda crazy. Slowly, agonizingly slow, Jazmine dragged her nails down the soles of Lynda’s feet. Lynda froze for a second and then was overwhelmed with the most intense ticklish sensations she could’ve ever imagined. She screamed with laughter, “GET OFF MY FEET! AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOH GOD NOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!! IT TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA!” Jazmine went crazy, tickling up and down Lynda’s bare foot soles, making her roll on the couch and scream with laughter. Tears were dripping down Lynda’s cheeks. Jazmine looked up at the other girls and said, “she has another foot!” Destiny joined Jazmine at Lynda’s feet and the other three girls went back to tickling Lynda’s upper body. Lynda jumped like crazy, laughing, begging, screaming and wailing in agony. Three girls in her armpits, sides, and tummy and two girls on her insanely ticklish foot bottoms, Lynda was in sheer agony. She couldn’t stand the tickling as her body was forced into convulsions of uncontrollable laughter, tears and shaking from the tickle torture. The tickling went on and on and on and on until Lynda finally she screamed I’ll make you my partners. “I’LL SIGN!! I’LL SI-HI-HINE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ANYTHIIIIIING!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Jazmine told the girls to stop asked Lynda “what did you say?” “I’ll sign over partnership,”. Lynda learned to never mess with the dancers money! Made things right the next morning.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back