• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a story

Dark-Tickler

TMF Poster
Hi,

I'm looking for a story in which a girl is captured by some sort of sisterhood and tickled mercilessly with nsfw and in the end she manage to free herself, torture one of the girl with she almost make an allie and make her in the end her tickle slave when she get back to home.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Someone? An idea
In addition I'm not sur but I think the girl was a spy or a thief and that after that ordeal she became famous and rich by escaping and succeeding the mission she had. Mission that led her in that tickling place

Do you remember if it was set during modern times, the past, or was it set in the future?

Don't really remember. What I do remember though is that there was some kind of device which could block one's movement or detect where he was but don't remember if it was technology, magic or both....

Not this one but thanks. It was not in such facility. More like in secret society of girls which tortured the thief/spy before one of them felt like saving the captive. Ultimately she traitor was found and tortured and finally saved by the original heroine which still kept her partial savior as a tickling slave.
Thanks for your help I really want to find that story back ^^

Your Story sounds pretty much like this one, "The ticklish Elf", I saved it years ago from "tickletheater"!!! I guess it went down together with the side cause I couldn't find it here, so here is the attachment. Hope it is what you were looking for. (Oh and by the way what means "nsfw", I'm not so familiar with english shortcuts???)

Attachments

• The ticklish elf.pdf
    135.8 KB · Views: 155
Oh yeaaah. Thank you really really much. You're a genius and my saver. That's the one!
I will check if it exists here and if not maybe post it for everyone to see.

NSFW means "Not Safe For Work" which means that there is adult content (if a native english speaker wants to correct me don't hesitate english is not my mother tongue so I may have not been clear and precise enough).

Thanks again.

My pleasure. Always glad to help. If you want to post it here go right ahead, I tried it before too but I guess because it is such a Long Story my browser froze and crashed, so I couldn't.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back