• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finish the Fantasy - You write the ending! M/F Feet Nylons w/pics

How would YOU finish this fantasy? Write your replies and lets see....

Finish The Fantasy - by Dahoochman

"You love tickling, especially a pair of pretty stockinged feet. But you do not have a tickling partner. Maybe you are single. Maybe your wife is not ticklish at all, or thinks it is creepy. Maybe you are ashamed of your fetish. Well, now your fantasy can come true. My Girlfriend and I would like to add a 3rd to our tickling games. Please reply with a pic, and detailed description of your technique, what you would do to her pretty stockinged feet."

You see the ad above on the TMF, where you go to fulfill your tickling fetish. You are intrigued, but you have doubts. Curious, you send a reply.

The next day, we reply. Several emails are exchanged. Then several phone calls.

A meeting is arranged. You come to our townhouse.

You walk in and are greeted by us. He is in his forties, about 6 feet tall, in good shape. She is a pretty blonde in her forties as well, 5 feet 5 inches, about 145 pounds, curvy but sexy. She is wearing a black dress and sheer black nylons, with black strappy heels.

You join us on the couch, sitting to the right of him, her on the left. You talk. The wine flows. She slips off her shoes and places her feet on his legs.

More wine flows. You stare at her stockinged legs and feet. Finally, you reach over and run a single finger up her sole. Bingo - she is super ticklish!

He gets up and excuses himself, and you slide over closer to her. She puts her stockinged feet on your lap now. You slowly tease the soles of her feet, and she giggles. You get to her toes and she explodes.

He returns and says "lets move to the bedroom and get comfy. We all walk to the master bedroom. A large king size bed with cast iron head and footboards awaits. She climbs on the bed seductively.

You both sit on the bed with her, tickling her feet, squeezing her knees, and she laughs and thrashes.

He goes to the closet and gets neck ties. He places them on the bed. You both decide that she should be on her stomach. Playing along, she playfully resists, but the two of you overpower her, rolling her on to her stomach. you straddle her to hold her down. he moves to the foot of the bed.

As you tie her wrists together, and then to the headboard, he pulls her feet through the footboard and ties them. She is now helpless.

Straddling her legs, You move to the foot of the bed and stare down at her tied helpless feet.

He goes to the nightstand and starts pulling out toys - feathers, brushes, toothburshes, a vibrator. He places the items on the bed next to her feet. As he comes back, you are already running your fingers up and down her soles. Her laughter is intoxicating.

He leaves the room momentarily, and you climb off the bed and move to the foot of the bed facing her feet. She is still giggling from you tickling her. My god are her feet ticklish.

You notice the ties are not tight enough so you tighten them. Her feet are going nowhere. Then...a thought comes over you...................

wow... just wow!

This story now seems a little truncated if you ask me.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back