• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here is the teaser and link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
You continue to giggle and shake and writhe and I can almost feel the bed shaking and this is pleasing me no end and almost making it too impossible to stop, but I knew I have to give you a break and so stop I do. You are sweating, taking in as much air as possible and your breathing is slightly laboured. I knew that I had you on the ropes if one could call it that and so I wanted to remove the blindfold to see if your eyes were scrunched tightly shut, but the urge to keep you in the dark is stronger and so I leave it on.

“Are we having fun yet?” I whispered. “Do we have any idea what’s coming next? I hope not, because I want you on the edge as long as possible. I want your skin crawling, clammy, you sweating and your mind on the verge of implosion.”

My words are met with a sudden burst of writhing and a squeal followed by begging and this tells me that I’m definitely getting you. Your body is hot, your hair all over the place and you’re arching your back so much you are lifting me up. And so I get off you, sit beside you and leaning forward I whisper.

“This is only the beginning sweetness, not the end of the beginning, but it could be the beginning of your end. Armpits ticklish?”

With that said I spider my fingers in your armpits again and again you arch your back in the worst way, then fall back on the bed and writhe and giggle intensely. The reactions you are giving me are so exquisite could they get any better? That remains to be seen as again there are other areas of you that I haven’t even tickled yet and I know that you are dreading those moments to come. Now is the time to get sensual.

I select a feather and eye down its line of soft tendrils. This is the one which will set you off, that will make you scream and beg me to stop; the feather that will blow your senses. As I begin to trail the feather down your left forearm you instantly burst into giggles and gutturally scream no, but the feather continues and begins to slowly and lightly trace you’re the outer edges of your left armpit. You shiver and your legs begin pumping again. The feather is incessant and evil and you desperately try to move away, but I have tied you tied so tightly there is no freedom in the slightest. You squeal as the feather’s tip begins tracing the outer edge of your right armpit then swoops in and out and you squeal once more then whole heartedly giggle. You try to form words but the giggles have kidnapped your voice and the feather continues. I am giggling back at you, teasing you with laughter and now flicking the feather across the deepest recess of the armpit and this makes your giggles now continuous and gutturally throaty.

“Does this armpit have a problem with my feather? Or do you have a problem in general.”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?254283-Many-thanks-to-Shestroubletehe-Love-you-girl

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back