• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behind the Walls (F/F)-- part 11

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the next episode about the life of Jennifer Marino. i do want to thank all those who have responded to this series. i am having a ball writing about it. enjoy!!

Jennifer laid on her bunk, staring at the cell ceiling. it was 5 am, but she couldnt sleep. the thoughts of what happened just 2 days before haunted her. she was tickled tortured all day and night, especially from Warden Fiola. she was the Shady Pines women's correctional facility tickle toy. she was still "property" of Bertha, but Warden Fiola was her "Mistress". the saying of "crime does not pay" rang through her head. she tried closing her eyes, but the memories of her torture played in her mind over and over again. she remembered being strapped down and the Warden literally seducing her by tickling her feet, her breasts, her ass, her vagina. she has been brought to orgasm several times against her will. Jennifer thought she was going to have a nervous breakdown. she knew that her tickling torment was never going to be over. tears flowed from her eyes. she tried closing them, trying to get some sleep.

Jennifer awoke to someone stroking her hair. upon realizing this, her eyes popped wide open. "DON'T!!!!!!!" she screamed. she sat up and look around. she noticed Jade was staring right at her.

"Gee, why dont you wake the dead? calm down Jennifer, it's only me!!" Jade told her.

"Don't hurt me!!!" Jennifer pleaded as she tried to hide under the blankets. she remembered what she did to Jade. now, she thought that Jade was going to retaliate.

"Why would i hurt you?" Jade asked.

"Because......." Jennifer said meekly.

"Oh, you're thinking i am going to get you back for tickling me huh?" Jade said smiling.

"yes....." Jennifer mumbled.

"Jennifer, if i wanted to get back at you, i would have already. it's okay. i know Bertha made you do it." Jade told her.

Jennifer peeked her head above the blankets. "really?"

"Yes. in a way, i am proud of you. i was tickling your feet, and you had an opportunity to get me back. i didnt think you had it in you. you are always so shy, so weak. it is about time you stood up for yourself!!" Jade told her.

Jennifer began to feel better. "i dont know what came over me. i just put my fingers on your feet and it was like i was possessed. your feet are so soft, so ticklish...." Jennifer tried to say

"let's not bring that up again. c'mon, get dressed already. it's lunch time." Jade told her.

Jennifer got out of bed. she was feeling better. Jade always had a way of cheering her up in this horrible place. she went with Jade to the cafeteria and had lunch. the food was it's usual taste, horrible. after they were through, Jade and Jennifer talked a lot. Jade told Jennifer that she needed to stick up for herself. the only reason why she was picked on so much, was because she let people do it. Jennifer began to feel more confident about herself. she did get Jade back. in fact, she did enjoy tickling Jade's feet. but Bertha was big, and the Warden is the Warden. but anybody else would regret the day they messed with her.

later on in the day, Jennifer was in the recreation room watching television. others in the room were playing pool, table tennis, dominoes, cards, or just lounging around. she was in the TV room by herself watching a sitcom. she laughed and was enjoying this episode of I Love Lucy. minutes later, 2 African American prisoners walked into the TV room. one of them sat down, while the other went to the TV and changed the channel. right in the middle of Lucy!! Jennifer couldnt believe what just happened.

"Hey!!!!! i was watching that!!!!" Jennifer screamed. Jennifer looked at the two women. both were African American, one stood about 5'7" tall and the other about 5"4" tall. both were slender, except the taller one had some muscle definition to her. they both stared at Jennifer.

"What did you say?!!!!" the shorter one said.

"I was watching that!!!" Jennifer screamed back.

"who the hell do you think you are??!! you aint nothin' but a snow princess!!! shut the hell up before you get hurt!!" the taller one said.

the anger was welling up inside Jennifer. she remembered what Jade said. others picked on her because she let them. Jennifer, unfortunately, picked the wrong time to be brave. "look!!! i was watching TV first. when the show is over then you can watch anything you want. so please put the channel back!!!" Jennifer yelled.

"or what bitch?" the taller one said. the two then stood up and approached Jennifer.

Jennifer was getting nervous now. but, there was no turning back at this point. she stood up, and soon both women were in her face.

"look, little snow princess is getting brave. how cute!!! look bitch, i suggest you sit the f*** down, and you wont get hurt!!!" the tall one told her.

Jennifer gulped. she was standing up for herself, but it was still two against one. "no!!!" Jennifer said, surprising even herself.

the two other women just smiled at each other. they couldnt believe this skinny short woman had the audacity to confront them. the taller one winked at the shorter one.

"look snow princess..." the taller one tried to say.

"dont call me that!!! my name is Jennifer!!!" Jennifer said, now getting bold.

"yeah, okay snow princess...." the taller one said. "..hey Latifah, you know what i like about snow princesses?"

"what Shonda?" Latifah, the shorter one, said.

"they think they the sh**, but really they are just weak little girls! c'mon little girl, go run and play!!" Shonda, the taller one, told Jennifer. she then pushed Jennifer in the chest.

Jennifer at this time was fed up. she wasnt going to get picked on anymore. she pushed Shonda back. she was getting red now. her fist balled up, ready to strike.

Shonda smiled. "so, you like to play rough huh?" she then slapped Jennifer.

Latifah sat back in a chair. she knew Shonda was going to seriously hurt Jennifer.

Jennifer, full of rage, threw a punch back towards Shonda. Shonda easily blocked the shot and laughed. Jennifer didnt like the fact that she was being laughed at, so she tried to kick Shonda. again, Shonda laughed as she caught Jennifer's ankle. Jennifer was now hopping on one foot.

"hahahahahahahahahaha BITCH PLEASE!!!! did you really think you are going to hurt me. that's the problem with you snow princesses. always think that they are so great. hey Latifah, these snow princesses think they are so pretty with their long blond hair, their white skin, those thin lips, and pretty features. even their feet are pretty. how about it blondie? are your feet pretty?" Shonda asked. she then pulled Jennifer's canvas shoe off and tossed it over her shoulder.

Jennifer was still hopping on one foot, angry and embarrassed. this woman was going to embarrass her. she didnt appreciate being called a snow princess. so what if she was pretty? she couldnt help that she was blessed with her looks. Jennifer looked on as Shonda then pulled her sock off, revealing her tiny bare foot. Jennifer blushed because Shonda was going to make it a point to examine her foot.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! see Latifah, snow princess has beautiful feet!! look at her toes! they are so small, yet soooooo cute!!! "Shinda mocked. "Look at the sole! so smooth, so pink. i bet you they are tender! hey snow princess, your feet tender?" Shonda then traced a nail across the pink sole of Jennifer.

"EEP!!!" Jennifer blurted out.

Shonda was taken back by Jennifer's outburst. then her eyes grew to slits and her smile grew large. "hey Latifah, snow princess here is TICKLISH!!!" Shonda yelled, then she scribbled her nails along the sole of Jennifer's feet.

Jennifer then collapsed to the floor as Shonda held her ankle and tickled the bottom of her foot. she shook in convulsions as she felt the nails glide so tenderly across her sole. Shonda proceeded to tickle faster.

"Snow princess is ticklish!!! look at her laugh!!! look how she squirms!!!" Shonda exclaimed, obviously enjoying herself.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!!!!!!!" Jennifer screamed.

Latifah go tup and grabbed Jennifer's other ankle. "No fair Shonda! i want to tickle her too!!" she yelled at her partner as she grabbed Jennifer's other ankle. she pulled the shoe off, then the sock, then immediately attacked the newly exposed sole of Jennifer.

Jennifer laughed harder as now both feet were tickled. she flipped over onto her stomach and began to slap at the cold tile floor. each woman had an ankle and her feet were tormented under their nails. Latifah enjoyed tickling the ball of Jennifer's foot, while Shonda finally invaded the crevices of Jennifer toes with her nails. both looked at each other and laughed. they never seen anyone this ticklish. they were also amused over the fact that they got to torment this rich little girl into hysteria. soon, Jennifer's body turned into mush and just laughed. Shonda noticed that if you tickle the base of the toes, Jennifer would squeal like a little girl, but if her arch was tickled, she would laugh like a crazed woman.

"I wonder if she's ticklish anywhere else..." Latifah asked as she let go of Jennifer's ankle and straddled Jennifer's back. she then plunged her fingers underneath Jennifer's armpits and Jennifer roared.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Jennifer screamed.

Shonda then trapped both of Jennifer's ankles between her legs, and both soles were facing up. she took her time to tickle each ticklish inch of Jennifer's feet. her nails traced circles along Jennifer's big toe pad, then zapped down the length of the sole of the tiny foot. Jennifer's spasmed when her arch was tickled, but Latifah's nails under her arms were causing her to laugh even harder. two areas of her body being tickled at the same time was horrendous. Shonda then pulled the little toes back and attacked the delicate undersides of the pink chubby toes. tears flowed freely from Jennifer's eyes. she couldnt free herself of their grasp, and their tickling was hell. there was nowhere for her to run, nowhere for her to hide. she giggled like a little school girl as Shonda's nails traced soft trails along her soles, from her heel back to her toes. Jennifer wanted to pass out. Latifah's nails dug deep into her armpits, nearly touching bone. Jennifer finally submitted. her body was a limp as a noodle, helpless to the tickle torture that was being administered. things started to go black when Shonda dug her nail deep into the baby toe crevice, when she saw another pair of shoes appear before her eyes.

Shonda and Latifah both stopped tickling Jennifer when they saw a figure enter the room. with wide open eyes, they got up. Jennifer's limbs fell to the floor. as she tried opening her eyes, she saw the familiar shoes. she looked up and saw Bertha.........

okay fans, how was this one? anybody feeling sorry for Jennifer? i know i'm not......feedback always welcomed.

wow!! thanks for the replies!! i loved writing this series, and when i started writing my wrestling series, this series went on hiatus. i guess i can write another chapter to keep this series going as well. stay tuned!!!

Looking forward to it:D

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back