• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Sammy is a Dancing Queen and a bit more.... (MM/F, MMM/F - sexual)

weirderone

So, here we go again. For those of you who read my first couple of stories about my wife Samantha aka Sammy, she has wound up surprisingly in a couple of gang tickling situations that she and I have discussed. In her latest unplanned encounter, I decided, what the heck, and added a little set up with a couple of guys as the evening rolled on.

We were invited to a charity fund raiser where the invitees agreed to be “dance partners” for auction, both male and female. We get invited to fund raisers of various sorts frequently and since we both enjoy dancing, we decided to go to this one. As Sammy has said to me when we were dating, “Dancing, after all, can be considered a form of foreplay, don’t you think?”

So, given that we are big supporters of this particular charity which does wonderful things for children and youth, we dressed to the hilt hoping in all the fun to raise a bunch of money. The guests pay a fee to dance with the dance invitees, with all proceeds going to the charity.

So, I of course wore a tux, and Sammy, well, she wore a sheer halter top, with two strategically placed clasps, one around the back of her neck, and one at the base of her ample cleavage. Being somewhat a prude as you who read my first two escapades know, she also wore a loose fitting sleeveless sheer blouse, the kind that hangs out, with a button at the waist level to somewhat hold it together over her ample cleavage, but leaving it untucked. It has the effect of covering her huge nipples, but leaves the cleavage quite apparent and I love it because I’m able to slip my hands underneath it and run them up her bare sides underneath the blouse somewhat unnoticed. To that she wore backless open toed heels that flattered her brilliantly painted toenails, along with a mid thigh skirt on those long shapely legs of hers, with a zipper up the front, a bit unzipped to give more room to move as she danced. Her long flowing blonde hair completes the picture.

A number of acquaintances were in attendance, couples we know, but also a number of single men and women. We hosted a table of friends and unknown guests, and as the evening wore on and the booze and wine flowed, needless to say one could feel the sexual tension in the room rising as each dance couple worked their tables to garner donations. Sammy and I danced a couple of dances together, some fast, some slow, and then others started asking us both to dance, having to pay for the privilege. As the evening wore on, it was obvious that Sammy was attracting a lot of attention (as was I frankly) from not only our table but others. At one point, when a couple of guys from our table both asked her to dance at the same time for the second or third time, I said, “wow, you must be doing something nright Sammy! Take turns guys!” as I left to dance with another lady who had asked me. And I mentioned, “Be careful, she has a very ticklish spot on her back!” Both of the guys nodded and said, “Oooh, that will be fun to find!” And Sammy motioned at me to keep quiet, as she was led out on the floor.

As I was dancing, I noticed that the two guys both exchanged turns with her during one longer song, and also I noticed them starting to run their hands up under her blouse and her jumping at times. They had obviously decided to get more friendly with her. When we all came back, Sammy excused herself to the ladies room and they both said, “Wow, that is some lady you have there and a lot of fun!” I said, “Well, I noticed you guys both trying to find her ticklish spot…” and they both shyly said “uh, we thought it would be fun and add to the frivolity of the evening…” I said, “oh, no worries, she is a lot of fun but she can’t stand to be tickled, unfortunately!” We all laughed. I was about half in the bag and said, “You guys are paying top dollar for dancing with her, great, helps the charity a lot, and she is all into this. She will be mad at me for making the ticklish comment, but what the hell. Women are hard enough to figure out.” They both agreed, commenting that their girlfriends were also ticklish, as most women are, but didn’t like to talk about it or indulge in it. I said, the drinks obviously affecting me and them, “Well, there are a couple of things Sammy and most women don’t like to admit – one, they are ticklish, and two, what turns them on the most. Oral sex for most women is an incredible turn on– not giving it, but getting it, upper body and lower body. Sammy loves to tease me endlessly, knowing I’m going nuts. Isn’t that the way with women….” Both guys agreed, saying it is incredible what we all have to do to get their rocks off so we can get ours off. Although none of us complained about giving oral sex, all saying it can get very intense for both the man giving it and the woman getting it.

About that time Sammy came back, looked at the three of us, and said, “What have you been talking about – better not be me!” and giggled as she sat down, her skirt creeping up dangerously as she crossed her long legs and sipped on another glass of wine, dangling her painted toes in the strapless shoes. She commented to me that I “better not have told them any more secrets about her”.

Sammy was loving all of the attention, having a great time, and kept winking at me. She told me that those two particularly kept “feeling her up” along her back and sides and at one point, she told them both that they obviously are enjoying finding the ticklish spots on not only her bare back that I had revealed to them (they had long since started reaching under her loose blouse as they danced slowly with her), but her sides as well and asked me if I told them how she can’t stand to be tickled. I told her “yes, they know”, not telling her of my comment about women and oral sex. She said that explained why they both commented back at the table when just the three of them were sitting out a dance that they were having a great time and would dearly love to tickle her all over, said in an innocent comment fashion. She replied to them nervously, “Oh, I bet you two would love to find more ticklish spots on me.”

They all laughed, with the two guys commenting that all women seemed to be sensitive, but hate being tickled, while men love it as a harmless form of control since women definitely control the sex agenda. She told me they also went on to say that the goosebumps they were giving her from their hands occasionally running up and down her sides and back seemed to be causing a couple of very large goosebumps through her beautiful outfit, an obvious reference to her very prominent erect nipples I noticed more than once as she walked back from the dance floor to our table. Sammy told me she got a bit nervous from the discussion, but let it continue on in the spirit of raising a lot of money, which was the objective.

Needless to say, the charity raised a lot of money, particularly from her and the two guys who somewhat monopolized her dance card. We had a suite at the hotel, so I invited them and a few others from our table up for a nightcap. As we all headed up to the room, she was quite amorous with me, as wine makes her that way, and seemed to have long since forgot that her blouse was supposed to cover the sheerness of her halter top, much to the happiness of the other guys heading up as her nipples are, simply put, huge, dark, and very responsive. As the party continued up in our room, other guests left. I noticed as the crowd thinned, Sammy went into the bathroom and came out later with a somewhat wicked look in her eyes towards me which I acknowledge back to her, not really knowing what she had in mind. I commented that I needed to go down and get some more wine and booze from the bar to keep the party going. The two guys we had met said not to worry, they would be here when I got back. Unknown to me, after I left, the remaining other guests left, leaving Sammy alone with the two guys, and she was feeling somewhat “happy” from all the wine and dancing.

According to her, they offered to help her relax by offering her a foot massage, knowing that she had been in high heels all night. They suggested she lay down on the bed and she at first hesitated then said, “OK, but you have to drape the cover over me as this skirt is a bit short!” They agreed, and she laid down. They both immediately slowly removed her high heels after strategically laying the cover over her, and began massaging her feet, eliciting an immediate moan from her as to how good that felt. She casually threw her arms over her head to get complete relaxation and closed her eyes. She tends to really relax and many times practically falls asleep when I give her a foot massage, which she loves. Throwing her arms over her head stretched her already tight sheer top over those huge nipples, which became erect again as they worked her feet. It also totally exposed her underarms, and allowed a bit of each ample breast to slip out the side a bit of the halter top.

They both looked at each other as they gently massaged her feet while very gingerly wrapping her wrists to the headboard very lightly with some scarfs they had noticed laying on the dresser. Then, they also did the same to her ankles unbeknownst to her in her relaxed state as they gently massaged those gorgeous, feet. Once they had her secure, they started a bit of light tickling of her feet, to which she immediately smiled and reacted saying playfully, “Careful, that tickles, that’s another of my ticklish spots you guys wanted to find!”, thinking it was an accident. They both looked at each other and kept it up, finally getting her to burst out laughing saying “You guys STOP IT!” as she squirmed a bit and suddenly realized she was tied spread eagle. But they both laughed and said after having been on the dance floor with her, "We just couldn’t wait to find out just how ticklish you really are!" They started with a vengeance on her soles. She freaked but quickly realized she couldn’t do anything. The guys wickedly said they indeed were going to find her other ticklish spots that she had vaguely referred to, saying “Man, her husband is right – she can’t stand to be tickled!” as they kept spidering her feet as she bucked and thrashed on the bed.

About that time, I came back into the outer room of our suite and heard the laughing from the bedroom and went in to see her being tickled mercilessly by these two guys. She screamed for me to help her, and I said, “Well, you have somewhat teased these boys all night, I hope they don’t find out that you are most ticklish on your ribs and underarms and sides of your breasts…” as they immediately gave me a thumbs up and turned their attention there. Sammy absolutely went nuts, screaming and bucking against the bounds, while the two guys were just loving it. I merely watched her bucking and squirming under their relentless counting of her ribs, gently poking her underarms, and grazing her ample sides of her breasts as well. She was really getting it good.

By now, the cover had come off from the thrashing around and I noticed that Sammy’s skirt had moved up close to her waist, and she wasn’t wearing the thong that she had put on for the evening. She later told me she took it off when we got back to the room when she went into the bathroom and came out looking at me mischievously, wanting to surprise me when everyone left. Well, it was a heckuva surprise, and I said to the two guys as they were driving her nuts, “Well well, looks like my wife is hoping to get some oral tonight as she has taken off her thong…”. They both had not noticed since they were tickling her mercilessly on her upperbody. I immediately crawled up between her secured ankles and spread her thighs a bit more, going down on her, saying as I dove in, “Remember what I told you guys about womens’ favorite thing…and you’ll see Sammy is no exception!” I heard Sammy screaming amongst the tickling “what did you tell them!!!”

As soon as my tongue parted her now pouting lips of her pussy, she bucked one useless time to try to get away, as the two guys undid her halter from behind her neck and the clasp in the middle of her cleavage, exposing her breasts fully and those incredible engorged nipples. Both locked on them and they begin sucking gently as I explored every crevice of her pussy.

She immediately starting moaning, bucking against me and started murmuring unintelligible things. As she lubricated up, I commented “Time for your favorite, the “total fuck”, as she calls it, when I am licking her clit, and then gently stick two fingers up her, and massage her anus with my little finger. This was an even more complete total fuck since both of her nipples were also being very gently tongue massaged by the two guys at the same time as I “total fucked” her pussy and anus. As she climaxed very intensely, with both of the guys working hard to stay on her nipples and me almost suffocating as she shoved herself up at my tongue as hard as she could, she screamed as loud as I’ve ever heard her as she came up off the bed straining against her bounds.

As she finally relaxed, I kept up my more gentle now, but relentless assault on her pussy as the two guys did on each breast/bullet nipples… she moaned in a very sultry voice, “Are you guys going to gangbang me?” I immediately said, “That sounds like an offer, starting right now”, as I inserted myself in her and the other two kept caressing and sucking her huge nipples. I immediately came hard, and each of the guys in turn mounted her as she by now egged them on, saying this wasn’t fair three on one but loving every minute of the tongue lashing she was getting as we took turns changing positions while she was being gangbanged.

Needless to say, a long night was had by all of us with Sammy being the center of attention, and whenever we would tickle her a bit, she would immediately start begging us not to tickle her if she agreed to be our gang sex toy, resulting in her and each of us coming feverishly over and over again.

When she gets going, there is no stopping her.

should have said yes, but obviously, I had to fill in a bit when I wasn't there based on what Sammy related to me

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back