• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sorority Rumble! Part II: The Soul of the Sorority

A very nice addition to the series. Some good taunting in the story, and I also liked the neck tickling bit too - always nice to branch out from pure foot tickling (though I am a foot fan at heart, variety is the spice of life). The way you showed the pressure to win was nice too, but I felt the buildup lasted perhaps a bit too long.

Excellent tickling strategy from Kali'i, though that back-breaking technique sounds very brutal indeed. I was thinking she would be the main lee in the story (with those glittery gold toenails of hers!) but I guess you're saving that for the next battle! It'll definitely be a good fight in the next chapter! But I'm predicting it will somehow end in a tie (you know, maybe they'll both have each other's feet in a headlock and they both cry uncle at the same time right when they tickle the toes).

And then it'll be Amber versus our protagonist in a tickle showdown :D

Looking forward to the next part!

A superb story, well described complex wrestling moves leading to some tickle torture.
Yet the whole situation between the groups coming to life with the joy of the victors and anguish of the losers coming to the fore.
Thanks for writing and posting this very comprehensive story.

Absolutely wonderful story - characters and details are faultless. Please keep on writing chica!

Had to read this before Part III. This was even better than the first one. Kali'i is so awesome! I thought she was just there to be hot and get tickled, but I should've known from your first story that no character is a throwaway character.

Really excited to read Part III now. Btw, do you think you can change the title for that? I hadn't read this before seeing it, and it kinda spoiled the ending for me. But knowing who would win or not, it was a fun read. This is how you write a tickle fight story! All other writers take note.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back