• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Tickling Scene in Drainiac

pantsonfire

TMF Novice
I just saw the movie "Drainiac" yesterday. It's a low-budget independent film. It was campy and everything, but it had a VERY nice tickling scene.

There were actually two scenes involving tickling. The first one is hardly worth mentioning, but I'll describe it anyway. Basically, the protagonists are sitting in a restaurant, and this jerk who likes to mess with them comes in. I think his name was Wade. So he goes over and bothers them for a while and gives this cute blonde actress a quick rib tickle. The girl's reaction is basically squirming, and being annoyed. That one scene, in and of itself, would NOT make the movie worth renting, but now I get to tell you about the really good scene :).

It's later in the movie, and the protagonists are helping their friend Julie fix up an old house for her father (who's a real prick, btw). Wade comes in and starts causing more trouble, verbally harassing Julie and her friends. At one point, he gets the blonde girl over his knee and starts tickling her ribs and trying to get her to beg him to stop. After a few unsuccessful minutes of this, he starts spanking her. It's freaking awesome! And yes, she does laugh like crazy while she's being tickled.

This movie also has some spectacular foot shots for all of us foot lovers. The main character Julie shows off her feet a lot, and the blonde girl takes her shoes off towards the end of the movie and she has some really cute feet.

Aside from all this, Julie finds a new reason to take her clothes off like every five minutes throughout the first half of the movie.

So anyway, if you can find this movie, rent it. The company that makes it, Kinetic Image LLC, charges $20 to order it off the internet. It's probably not quite worth that much money, unless you truly have that kind of money to throw around. Go to www.kineticimage.com if you want to see a few pics from the movie(none of the blonde actress, sorry), or if you want to order it.

PantsOnFire

Hey! Thanks for the heads up!!! It sounds like a really great scene and I'm going to start looking for it at once!!!

Spectacular find, PantsOnFire! I'll also try to get a look at this film, and hope someone can make a clip of that scene. :D

Great catch, I checked out the movie and it was a pretty good scene. If anyone else is looking for it check out blockbuster I know I carry it at my store so most others should too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back