• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Face Down M/F Explicit

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
hey guys and girls,

so this is my first piece of fiction adapted from a RP; please be brutally honest with me!

i hope you all enjoy :)

"Face down on the bed now!" (My favourite position) I bark at you in a commanding voice; to which you look at me a little shaken but obviously comply. I take my time to pace around you, lightly running the tip of a feather across your body as I do, so light you barely feel but the itch is there until I find your wrists. I tether them to the bars of my headboard; you fight the urge to struggle, as you know I’ll only tie you tighter.

Again you feel the slight tingling of the feather run down the small of your back and twirled between your cheeks (my favourite place to tickle) before tracing your legs; the feather seems to run for miles. Then I stop at your ankles. These get tied securely to the bed frame next; with your legs spread wide enough for me to have full access to that ticklish little body of yours.

You can’t help but giggle nervously against your will, completely in awe of your situation. You have no control over what is about to unfold. You love it.

Those giggles of yours are music to my ears; if you could see the devilish grin creep across my face your nerves would be racing ten fold. I take a deep breath and let you listen to me pace back down to the end of the bed before leaning over you to whisper in your left ear "time to have some fun with this ticklish little girl."

You giggle uncontrollably in anticipation even before my quick fingers start to poke and goose your bare sides...sending little almost electric shocks down your spine, eliciting the cutest yelps and jumps. Before long every one of my teasing digits crawl upwards until they’ve reached the smooth hollows of your underarms and dig in to their delight and the start of your torture. "Why don't you tell me where you're really ticklish my pet?"

The scene really sets in. Amazed and terrified your laughter is jumpy. The thought of not being able to see your tormentor drives your nerves sky high. You stay as silent as a laughing fool possibly can. If I want to know where you’re really ticklish you’re going to make me work for it.

The exploration begins.

Once I've had my fun spidering over every little nook of your underarms my tickly instruments become restless. I drag my fingernails down the centre of your back; not before making a detour around your neck, the soft touches of my fingertips whipping over your skin while again I lean over to your right and quickly slide my tongue over your ear. I love that you can't see me, that it's unexpected. Must even more maddening without a blindfold to cover your vision but your tormentor is out of sight.

"Tut tut little girl, that's the wrong answer" my words haunt the room as my lips just about caress your ear, sending shivers right through you. I perch myself on the bed, kneeling between your legs with my crotch pressed against your bare and pert behind. After working their way down your back and covering you in goosebumps my hands snake around your waist till I have a firm grip on your hip bones and I start to squeeze!

The melodic giggles turn to squeaks in time with you bucking against my mattress. No matter how much you squirm you can't escape though as I drop to two fingers and draw tiny circle around your hips and dimples of your lower back, never staying in one sensitive spot too long to keep you guessing. "You're only going to make this worse on yourself doll" I say with a chuckle, as the tender fingers of my left hand trail circles and shapes on your hip I take a soft, small feather and run it back and forth along the bottom of your back, flicking ever so lightly across the top of the ass and occasionally dipping into the beginning of your crack..."how about these sweet cheeks?"

You start to squirm however you’re becoming quite excited. You can’t get enough of my teasing and the way I keep you guessing. You tell me I’m mean although from the way this is going you’re not sure you can handle this ticklish torment too much longer.

“Keep those laughs coming missy.” As I take care of your rear end, I glide my fingers around your hip and flinching sides to explore every inch of your smooth behind. All the while my soft feather hasn't stopped flickering over your right cheek. I stop for a few seconds to hear the clap of me spanking your sweet butt and listen to you squeal, almost a moan that becomes a purr as I punish you. "It's not very nice calling me mean my little slave."

I let the very top of the quill dance over your now red tingling bum, even more sensitive than before. I cannot help but lean into you as you bump against my crotch in attempts to escape my ticklish touch and feeling you almost vibrate against me as you laugh your breath away; it’s revving my engine. My free hand darts around your stretched and exposed side and gradually I work my way down to tickling the back of your thigh. "You must like being tortured huh? Being such a bad little girl! I think you should say sorry."

As I make my way down the bed my feather finds it's way all the way down between your crack and starts licking and tickling every one of it's soft fibres over your pink hole as you writhe around and arch your body spreading your cheeks. "You'll take this as long as I want you to." I spider my nails behind your knees while my feather wriggles it's way into the stretch of skin between your hole and your sweet spot. “I know for me this is crazy ticklish, I wonder how sensitive you are here?”

You think your torture has reached it’s worse yet most pleasurable point it possibly could, you’re wrong of course. You wriggle and giggle trying to escape me but wetness creeps out from between your legs; aroused more when I remind you whose boss.

I quicken the pace of the feathering between your legs; the aroma of your arousal and approaching wetness is making me so hard. The fluffy tickle tool navigates its way around your throbbing pussy, stroking and tracing your soft lips so skilfully, not missing a millimetre of your sensitive skin. "What do you think I should do to you huh you poor little slave?" I slow right down, running the feather through your crack again while popping open a bottle of baby oil and letting the cool liquid drip from your round behind down to your little tootsies.

I take a moment to massage the lube into the back of your legs, giving you a chance to catch your breath before breaking the silence with a scream as you feel me biting your juicy right ass cheek, it just looked so tasty wriggling and shaking along to the melody of your laughter. At this point I rake my nails all the way down from the back of your knees to your ankles; once again kicking off your hysterics just as you could start to relax. "You'll never stop laughing missy."

You’re laughter running wild, you can’t compute what’s about to happen, pulling at your bonds aching to put your hand between your legs; a sad attempt to subdue yourself.

A pause...a silence...your nerves should be racing, heart pounding as the giggles trail away and I allow you to catch your breath for a few seconds that must feel like hours after all of this torment. I don't know why I'd be so nice to you, naughty little girls like you don't deserve it do they? A firm hand slaps across your oil drenched behind once more; you let out a slight moan and bite your lip. I know how much you love the torture.

A grin stretches across my face again while I randomly poke and prod and tease my fingers all over your upper body and sides so sweetly. "You like your punishment don't you baby?" Ha.

Then another pause.

I don't let the laughter take over yet. You hear a rustling in my bag. Lying there dripping in a glorious sweat, juices flowing freely between your thighs, covered in Goosebumps...what's coming next? I flick a switch and you hear a buzzing sound, you almost jump clear off the bed when it begins; "good thing you're restrained huh?"

I take a small vibrator and slip it between your legs, right into you womanhood to tease and stimulate your clit just as my little feather had before. I stand back and revel in the sight of your back arching as you grind against the mattress. But why would I be so sweet? I scribble my tickly fingernails over your ass again, going in for another bite I slip my tongue between your cheeks and give you a quick lick on that sweet spot just behind your pussy.

All the while my fingers start to crawl down your legs. Now with you wrapped up in all that pleasure you hardly notice the second buzzing noise. But you do notice when the vicious whirling bristles of my electric toothbrush make contact with the middle of the right sole I so vigorously massaged baby oil into. The shrieking begins.

After the excitement between your legs my attack on your feet comes as even more of a shock. You go crazy in an instant. Your feet upturned and at my mercy, no way of escape. You ask me to stop, letting me know you want to touch me through your pleading.

“Only good little slaves get to be untied…not naughty little girls like you.”

The maddening itch of the vibrator continues to milk your sweet pussy, being driven like a wild bull into the mattress beneath your hot, dripping naked body...I’m going mad watching you beg for a release...if you can call that begging; a mere whimper of mixed moans and half finished pleas between fits of giggles and hard laughs from all the fun I’m having at the foot of the bed. "Somebody’s really ticklish down here aren't they?" Your tender upturned soles completely at my mercy, the toothbrush spinning at what seems to be a hundred miles an hour exploring every little crease and line of your feet.

I start with a small circle in the centre of your arch and gradually venture outwards, without notice zipping down to your deliciously sensitive toes (watching them curl and wiggle is my favourite) and scribbling shapes on your exposed heels. When my electric torture device dives between those soft little piggys, still sensitive and silky from the dowsing of baby oil your screams get louder and louder. Although I can't let you get used to this can I?

As the machine makes its menacing way around your left foot I take a stiff hair brush to your right...tied so securely you can barley shake or move an inch I pull back your tiny digits and go to town. A while later I switch the toothbrush to your right and for your left sole I lightly drag a stiff feather from heel to toe before sliding and sawing the plume between each little piggy. "What’s worse baby...the torture on these cute little feet or the pulsing between your legs?"

I can't help but tease you. My buzzing, bristly toy takes a trip up town, searching from any little sweet spot on your legs; paying close attention behind your knees as I whirl it around in little figure 8's. Before long the very tip of the toothbrush reaches that puffy stimulated anus of yours and I go in for the kill.

The vibrating pleasure teasing your lips and clit...along with the intense tickling of your asshole must be pure hell. Just to makes matters worse I reach down and nibble on your right heel like a hungry bear. All your squeaks and squeals and giggles are pure melodic to me. You wouldn't believe how hard all of this is making me.

You want me to fuck you and tickle you at the same time, you’re practically begging me to fuck you or at least let you cum. You want to feel the intense charge of sensitivity of tickling while you finish.

“I'll decide when you're good and ready to be fucked missy.” All the pleading laced with screams of pleasure and torture is getting too much for me. I lay the toothbrush between your cheeks while I unzip and release my throbbing cock. The sound of my jeans and boxers hitting the floor brings you a sigh of relief; although it's a tad too early for you to be celebrating as I start to grab and goose the backs of your thighs you feel the stiffness of my member pressed against your sweet sensitive soles.

I nibble on your left cheek, all the while your pussy continues to moisten to the vibe of the toy perched inside your lips and the brush twirls and twirls on your anus.

The tips of my expert fingers spider their way around your legs and stroke the crease between your thighs and crotch. "I know this is really ticklish. " feeling your feet pull at your bonds and your little piggys wriggling under my balls is driving me crazy; the more I scratch and tickle my way up and down your limbs the more you press and stroke across my dick. A quick pinch at your hips, a squeal and you become a bucking bronco. You find me using your ass as cushion for my erect cock as I kneel between your legs and dig into your sides one last time.

While you return to a fit of laughter I lean forward, kissing my way up your spine...your back covered in Goosebumps as I bite your neck and lick my way up to your ear, never stopping my ticklish assault on your ribs and slowly dipping into the hollows under your arms. "You can feel my cock pressed against your backside can't you little girl? You feel how hard you're making me with your laughs. " I whisper and nibble on your lobe before removing the brush and vibrator. I lean across you to untie one of your hands. “Now you be good for your master and I might give you what you want.”

You plead for what you want; promising me you’ll behave, promising me the world just for a sweet climax. You never stop giggling.

Your giggles finally break me. I can't take it anymore, the sweet sound of your begging muffled by laughs and shrieks from the utterly torturous tickling I've been giving you for what seems like days. Seeing you writhe around in ecstasy, dripping in sweat and covered in Goosebumps; so sensitive to my touch.

"Aw what a nice little girl...being so good for daddy. "

I slowly drag the fiendish tips of my finger nails down your sides as I let the tip of my cock rub against your pussy, not sure what's turning me on more; the sweet nectar flowing from your lips and throbbing clit against my hard member or watching your squirm and giggle all the while my hands explore you? I reach over to untie your second hand and place you on all fours before securing your limbs again.

Before you can even begin pleading again my feather comes back to play with your asshole and I force my ragging cock deep inside your slit. "Don't think I'm letting you off easy!" The chuckles and laughs continue to flow from your lips as I feel how much you needed to be penetrated, you throw your head back in a scream of ecstasy drawn out to a fit of giggles as your back arches and you press your ticklish behind harder into me. Grinding so hard and letting my dick explore and work the insides of your womanhood.

The moans of pleasure start to overtake your screams of torture so I lay down my feather and reach behind me, driving my cock further and further into your sweet spot and attacking those ticklish little feet I love. The way you scream and start clenching your tiny toes as soon as I make contact makes me even hornier than I knew was possible. I dance my fingers all over your soles and slow down my pace; taking long deep strokes in and out of your dripping hole while I snake my fingers under your piggys and go in for the kill.

I love seeing you toss your hair back and fourth in a ticklish frenzy. Not knowing whether to shout yes or no between giggles. "You've gotta laugh if you wanna cum my slave."

I spank you hard before digging into your hips and really pounding my cock into you. I can tell you're about to explode so with one hand and little feather I trace circles around your clit, the other still goosing your side and hip. The combination of deep moans and laughing is glorious. Then. I feel the walls of your pussy tighten.

You clench around my swollen member and giggle out the hottest sound I've ever heard as you finally reach the orgasm you've been begging for. And with a final pull you take me over the edge, practically milking me as I shoot my load into you.

A fellow Londoner!

If this is your first piece of fiction then I can't wait to see where you go from here.

You neatly avoided the usual trap of feeling the need to tell us the ticklee's vital statistics and hair colour and it didn't matter one bit. As we get into the narrative she's created in our mind's eye in all her naked, ticklish, excited glory. Similarly, you didn't use the usual paragraphs of "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

What did give us was a nicely paced, hot little number full of delicious detail and a satisfying climax.

Nice one. ;)

thanks so much for reading and for the wonderful comment :) it's really nice knowing people are enjoying my work.

thanks for the reads guys!!!! ha so glad you liked it :) gotta say i'm a little proud to have made you blush.

be careful what you wish for ;)

but thanks so much...still amazes me that people read this :D

Okay that story was incredibly sexy. Well done! I may even re-read it later :D

A fellow Londoner!

If this is your first piece of fiction then I can't wait to see where you go from here.

You neatly avoided the usual trap of feeling the need to tell us the ticklee's vital statistics and hair colour and it didn't matter one bit. As we get into the narrative she's created in our mind's eye in all her naked, ticklish, excited glory. Similarly, you didn't use the usual paragraphs of "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

What did give us was a nicely paced, hot little number full of delicious detail and a satisfying climax.

Nice one. ;)

What he said!^^^^^

Other authors here could learn from you!

Gosh &#55357;&#56904; thank you! Tbh I never thought about following it up, it was a role play I turned into a story...I'll think about it :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back