• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upcoming Story: The Feld

Premature User

Hello everyone!

My first time here so I'll make things brief; I plan to share pieces of what will soon be an ongoing story series... The Feld:

The Current Date was the Twelfth Cycle of the Sixth Day; the universe is Omichron, the seventh planet closest to the double orbiting sun. In this case, the seventh planet is orbited by the planets, and acts as the center of the gravitational pull, being the largest of the planets within the known galaxy. The two gas giants are shadowed in comparison.

On this planet, the terrain is similar to earth, given the exception that due to the distance of the orbiting suns, the climate is often cold, with sections forever covered in winter. The warmest part of the planet is the opposite-rotating axis which leaves its north pole constantly facing the two suns, and the South Pole being the darkest, coldest section. With an average temperature of the North Pole being a constant fifty degrees, it makes it optimal for the largest metropolis on the entire planet; spanning more than one million square miles.

The city temperature fluctuates around one degree for every 100,000 square miles away from the center, and stops at the outer edges once it hits around 30 degrees, which seems to be the lowest the outskirts hits, with occasional winter chills to the point of even light snowing.

The city is post-industrial; steam-punk mainly. Steam pipes seem to take over most of the buildings, running as high as skyscrapers, and attire is a clash between modern and steam-punk. The main protagonist of this story is Ezzie… part of a race known as The Feld... gypsies of the planet, and well renown for mischief and thievery. Her people are mainly used for assignments like assassins, spies, and anything else of supposed secrecy.

So, for now let's look at the upcoming characters!

Ezzie--Esmeralda: The Lead Thief
d-esme-191.png

Kal: The Determined Spy and Assassin
bk483.png

Leslie: The Lying Baker/Drug Runner
Olga+-Kurylenko-+(3).jpg

Fraught with acts of woe, passion, and tickling... who knows what's in store for Ezzie as the girl literally dives head-first in an epic battle to keep herself out of jail, let-alone keep the hands of would-be ticklers off her.

As suspected, I do use a wide pallet of characters and images... visuals always help, ya know? And keep tuned--like I said, being brand new to the site, I more than plan to allow the first novel of this epic series to be totally free of charge, granted I get positive feedback. Authors always like to know their time is well spent.

Stay tuned!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back