• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tori's Babysitter Fantasy (F/F, some sexual content)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
“Mallory? Is that you!?” Tori called from across the street.

Mallory turned around to see a familiar but much older version of the person she remembered. “Oh, Tori! Wow! I barely recognized you.”

“Haha, it’s been how long? Ten years now?” Tori walked over and gave her former babysitter a hug.

“Yeah, I mean, gosh - I haven’t babysat since I was nineteen or twenty, so I would say it’s been ten years! Amazing. How’ve you been?”

“I’ve been good,” Tori said. “I’m about to start my sophomore year of college. It’s been nice being home for the summer but I’m ready to head back. What are you doing in the neighborhood? Are you living with your parents now?”

Mallory laughed, “Thankfully, no. Just house-sitting for the week while they’re on vacation.”

“Oh, sweet! Well, do you have a few minutes? Do you want to catch up a little more?”

“Sure,” said Mallory. She wasn’t totally thrilled about the idea of “catching up” with the kid she used to babysit, but she had nothing better to do on this late summer’s afternoon. “Want to come on in?”

“Sounds great!” They went inside and both kicked off their flip flops at the door. Mallory led her to the kitchen, where she found a bottle of her parents’ white wine and offered Tori a glass, which she gladly accepted. Then they made their way to the living room and sat down on the couch. Mallory wore a dark blue tank top and brown shorts, which only covered a small portion of her slender, long legs. She stood nearly 5’10” and had light brown hair and brown eyes. Tori wore a tight, light yellow t-shirt and blue jean shorts. She was 5’6”, thin, with dark hair and blue eyes. Mallory’s beauty was more of a natural, sweet beauty while Tori’s was a bit sexier, containing a glimmer of mischief.

“So what’s your major?” Mallory asked, sipping her wine. It was rare for her to drink, but she felt awkward enough that it seemed to call for it, and also wanted to be a good host.

“Communications,” said Tori. “But I’m not really sure what I want to do with it yet. It’s alright, I’m not that into schoolwork these days, but it’s fun to be there.”

And so it went, chatting about this and that for a good half-hour, getting caught up on what they were each doing. Tori learned that Mallory was in graduate school studying psychology and lived not far from her parents’ house.

Mallory altered her position a few times, and after pouring them each a second glass of wine, she sat to Tori’s left on the couch, with her left leg tucked under her right, the sole of her perfect, size 8 1/2 foot exposed.

“We had so much fun back in those days!” Tori smiled. “I can’t believe it’s been ten years!”

“I know,” said Mallory. “It’s crazy how time flies.”

Then Tori reached over and, much to Mallory’s surprise, tickled her foot briefly.

Mallory jerked her foot away from under her other leg and gasped, “Hey!”

Tori laughed. “Haha! You’re still super ticklish, I see!”

Mallory smiled nervously, not knowing what to say. She hated when this topic came up. “Mmm…yup…”

“I remember how my sister and I used to tickle you like crazy!” Tori laughed wickedly.

“Oh…” said Mallory, her mind wandering for a moment. She actually had completely forgotten about that - or, more accurately, repressed it. She faked an awkward laugh. “Ha ha, you girls were nuts.”

She had put her glass of wine down, and Tori decided to take advantage of that, leaning in again and this time running her fingers up and down her right side, until Mallory very quickly exploded into laughter and leapt off the couch.

“Haha, you’re SO ticklish!!” Tori exclaimed with glee. “I think we really loved learning we could have power over you! I remember being amazed that this big person, this adult, suddenly became so completely helpless!”

Mallory, as she usually did when her extreme ticklishness came up as a topic, felt embarrassed and vulnerable and was desperate to change the topic. “Haha, what else did we used to do? Play a lot of dress-up, right?”

“Yeah! Oh my gosh, that was so fun! Haha, do you still have that dress-up box here at the house?”

“Hmm, actually, I’m sure we do.”

“Oh my gosh, I’d love to see some of those crazy costumes we used to wear!” Tori finished her second glass of wine and poured herself a third.

“Come on up, I think it’s in my old room right now. Let’s see,” she led Tori upstairs to her room, where they indeed found the old dress-up box. Tori opened it up like a kid opening up her first present on Christmas morning.

“Oh my gosh, look at this stuff!” she exclaimed with delight.

“So silly,” Mallory said.

“Let’s put some on!” Tori squealed.

“Come on,” Mallory rolled her eyes.

“Come on what! Live a little! Don’t tell me you’re too old for play!!”

Mallory worried there might be truth to what Tori was saying. She’d lately feared she’d become too serious, too studious, not spontaneous enough. She took another sip of her wine.

Tori could tell she was thinking about it, and encouraged her more. “It’ll be fun! Just like the old days! Live a little! Play a little!!”

Mallory sighed, “Okay, fine. Let’s see what we’ve got in here.” She dug through the box, and pulled out a belly-dancer outfit, complete with grass skirt and coconut shell top.

“Haha! Sexy! Can’t wait to see that!” Tori said. She reached in and pulled out some a white doctor’s coat, complete with stethoscope and other tools. She started taking off her clothes to change.

Mallory was taken aback, and turned away. “I’ll go into the bathroom to change.”

“You don’t have to go to the bathroom to change, silly!”

“No, I have to go anyway, so…I’ll be back…”

A minute later, Mallory came back wearing the grass skirt and top, revealing her tan, flat, perfect belly. Tori was in her doctor’s outfit.

“So sexxxxyyy!!!” Tori exclaimed. “Damn girl!”

Mallory rolled her eyes and blushed.

Tori whipped out her phone and took pictures of both of them. The girls posed in theatrical, silly ways.

“Well, that was fun,” said Mallory.

“Was??” Tori looked at her disapprovingly. “We’re just starting! We’re playing dressup, remember!”

“Ha, come on, this is silly. I’m almost thirty years old!”

“This is how you stay young, Mallory! You play! Now come on -“ She put on a phone accent that sounded remotely French and said, “Now Mademoiselle, vat seems to be ze trouble?”

Mallory rolled her eyes and didn’t say anything.

“You have come to my office for some reason! Please tell me vat eet ees!”

Mallory shook her head, resigned to playing along. “Okay,” she sighed. “Well, Doctor, I…..um….you see, I’m a belly dancer….and….I had to come see you because…..because…..I, um, sprained my belly while dancing last night.”

“Ahh!! But of course!!” Tori’s accident grew even thicker. “Well, here, please, lie down on the table for me to take a look.” She gestured to Mallory’s bed.

Mallory hesitated. She hadn’t thought through her answer very well.

“Come along, no dilly-dallying!” She took Mallory by the hand and pulled her over to the bed. Very reluctantly, Mallory lay down.

“Now,” said Tori. “Your belly is sore.” She placed both her hands on Mallory’s bare belly and pressed softly. Mallory tensed up all her stomach muscles.

“Vhere does eet hurt?” Tori began moving her hands around, pressing in different spots, then gliding her hands to another area.

Mallory burst into laughter and tried to grab Tori’s hands. “Hahahahahhaaaa!! Stop!!!!!”

“Please!” Tori smiled. “You must let me do my work!” She fought Mallory’s grasp and continued to press all around her belly, moving lower to her waistline.

Mallory exploded into another burst of laughter. She threw her head back and her eyes bulged out of her head as if she were in complete and utter astonishment.

“Ah ha! I think I understand ze problem!” Tori said.

Mallory tried to catch her breath. “Wha - what is it?”

“You deed not injure zees belly while dancing. You injured it many years ago babysitting, from too much being tickled. You see, if you are zees teek-a-leesh, you move around, you thrash around too much, you will injure your belly! Did you by chance have some naughty girls who used to tickle you?”

“Um…I suppose I did….”

“Did they tickle you….HERE?” Tori took both hands, one on each side, and scribbled her fingers all along Mallory’s ribs. Mallory flailed and tried to roll over, but Tori jumped on top of her, pinning her down. She slid her hands up into Mallory’s armpits. Mallory’s laughter became instantaneously silent. She became helpless and couldn’t even try to fight Tori off anymore. Tori kept her hands in Mallory’s armpits, wiggling her fingers, for at least ten seconds, before relenting.

“Or did they tickle you…HERE?” She moved down to Mallory’s feet. For a second, it was almost a relief not to be tickled under her arms, but the relief lasted only seconds before Tori had her feet completely pinned as she sat on Mallory’s legs. Mallory wriggled her feet around furiously, laughing, curling up her toes like an iron fist any time Tori got close to them.

“Ze toes? What ees eet with ze toes?” Tori said.

Mallory laughed. “Hahahahaha Tori please - noooo - not my toes…..eeeeeheeeee………”

“I must examine zem, make sure that ze problem is not linked to your toes!” She tried hard to pry Mallory’s tightly clenched toes of her left foot up. As her fingers curled under Mallory’s toes, Mallory bucked her upper body wildly. She couldn’t quite reach Tori to try to get her off.

“Ze toes are very pretty, I love ze light pink polish! You got pedicure?”

“Hhahahaha - yes -ahhahahhahahahaha!”

“But how you let them touch your foot in pedicure?”

“Hhahahahaaa - it tickles - hahahahahahahahahaaaa”

“Good ting they do not do zees!” Tori lowered her head and slipped Mallory’s second toe of her left foot into her mouth. Her tongue caressed the top and sides while her teeth scraped the bottom.

Mallory let out her first real shriek of the afternoon, and a high-pitched, girly giggle followed, much different than the hearty belly laughter that the other spots had elicited. Tori continued onto the next toe, dragging her tongue in between the two toes as she moved.

“HAHAHAH TORI - Tori PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T TAKE IT - AHAHAAAAAA HEEEEEEHHHHHHHH OHHHHMYGOSH!!!!HHAHAHAEEEEEE!!!!!”

“Who is zees Tori you speak of? I am Doctor…Zhivago!” She began sliding her tongue wildly through Mallory’s toes on both feet.

“Hahahahhaa - Doc- HEEEEHOOOO - Doctor ZhAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH - PLEASE - I will do hahahah - Hhahahah Tori I’ll do anything if you stop -hahahahahhahaha - I can’t take it -hahahah - I can’t take ITTTTTT!!!!”

The more Mallory pleaded, the more aroused Tori got, and the more she wanted to keep going. It was tickling Mallory ten years before that had made her see how much she loved tickling. She’d tickled many female friends and a few boyfriends since then, but she had always fantasized about tickling Mallory again. She had touched herself countless times, remembering Mallory’s hysterical laughter, how little it took to get her going, how she would flip out at the slightest touch. She had been able to picture Mallory’s face in the throes of ticklish agony for years, as clear as day. She had tickled a lot of people, but she’d never quite rediscovered the thrill of the power dynamic she felt tickling Mallory. She had also wondered if there had been anyone that had torture Mallory as much - or perhaps even more - as she and her sister had.

“Okay,” said Tori. “I’ll stop…if….” She continued to lightly stroke both of Mallory’s soles at the same time.

“Heheheeeeeee - if - yes - if - heeeheeee…”

“If you tell me about a time you got tickled even worse than the way my sister and I tickled you.”

Mallory looked perplexed. She couldn’t think of anything. “I - I can’t - I don’t know if there was another time. You guys tickled me the worst of anyone….”

“Come on, Mal….a pretty girl like you….in a college dorm? Really? I know what it’s like, it’s a hormone factory, and guys - girls too - they love to tickle!”

“I - I’ve managed to keep it pretty much a secret….” she said.

“Well then,” Tori said, placing her fingers on Mallory’s right big toe. “I guess we’ll just have to play ‘This Little Piggy’ until you can think of one….”

Tori’s body bounced almost into the air from Mallory’s legs bucking. Mallory laughed and in between giggles said, “Okayokayokay just let me THINK!!!”

The pressure from Mallory’s legs against her crotch was making Tori even wetter. For years, her hottest fantasies were around the theme of, Somewhere out there, someone’s tickling Mallory right now, and they’re probably much stronger and more relentless than we were….and they’re torturing her to the brink of insanity…The idea of finally actually hearing a true story recounted was more than she could bear. She pressed her body down against Mallory’s legs.

“Okay,” Mallory said. “I’ve got one.”

Tori smiled. “Go ahead,” she said, beginning to turn around to face Mallory.

Mallory paused. “It’s just - I just - I feel so shy talking about being tickled…”

Tori thought for a moment. “Hmm…how abut this? I’ll stay turned around so I’m not looking at you. You can just close your eyes….pretend like no one’s listening - except - I may ask a few questions….but you can just relax and tell the story. It’ll be fun!”

Mallory sighed. “Okay, fine. Why do you want to hear this so badly?”

“I just,” she laughed nervously, “I just like this stuff…”

“Okay,” Mallory began. “Well, this wasn’t in college. It was just a few years ago at my friend’s bachelorette weekend. We were all staying in a cabin by a lake together. The second night, we did group massages - six people all massaging the other person at the same time.”

“Oh…” Tori’s eyebrows went up, though Mallory couldn’t see them. Tori was facing Mallory’s feet and wanted to very much to touch them again but decided to resist to allow Mallory to concentrate on the story.

“So, when my turn came around, at first it was heavenly. It felt so good. I love massages. I was lying on the ground and I had a girl massaging each foot, one on each leg, and one on each side of my back.”

“Sounds blissful…” Tori smiled.

“It was…” Mallory paused. “Until……” she almost couldn’t say it. “Until they found out I was ticklish.”

“Oh, I see,” said Tori. Hearing Mallory say that phrase made her even more aroused. She quietly unbuttoned her shorts while Mallory continued talking.

“One of the girls working on my back hit a spot, and it made me jump. At first I didn’t think they noticed, but it happened again, and I guess I sort of gasped. Then one of them said, ‘Is somebody ticklish?’”

Tori slipped her hand inside her shorts.

“I tried to play it off like it was just a tight spot. But they were already keenly interesting in testing out their little theory. Suddenly the massage turned into little pokes to my ribs by the two upper-body girls.

“I started to say, ‘Hey! Hey! Stop!’ and that only attracted the attention of the girls working on my feet. They decided to get in on the fun, and the leg girls held my legs in place. Suddenly I was being tickle tortured….”

Tori continued to touch herself. “That must have been hard to handle….”

“It was, but it got much worse when the pokes to my ribs turned into actual tickles. Then I lost it. I was laughing, thrashing around, trying to get away. But there were so many of them….”

Tori let out an almost-moan and quickly covered her mouth.

“Did you say something?” Mallory asked.

“Oh….no!” said Tori quickly, innocently. “Go on…”

“Well, I was begging them, trying to explain how ticklish I was…..I didn’t think they’d be doing it if they really understood how torturous it was for me, so I was trying to tell them that I’m incredibly ticklish…but I couldn’t even get the words out.”

Tori felt herself getting close to coming. She started to get nervous about what was going to happen when she did.

“They started getting my armpits too, which was awful. I seriously don’t know if I’ve ever laughed so hard. One of the girls even reached underneath me and put her hands on my belly and tickled there, while I was face down. The whole thing was torture.”

“Did they…..” Tori asked, “find out about your toes?”

Mallory blushed. “They saw how hard I was scrunching them up. They figured it out pretty quickly and took full advantage. When that started I could barely breath - so many torturous sensations all over my body - and gosh, it went on for, maybe ten minutes…”

Suddenly, Tori gasped and let out a loud, erotic moan. She couldn’t help it, and it felt so good just to let it out. “Mallory….” she whispered as she came.

Mallory was taken aback. But it had become pretty clear, over the past hour, that Tori was pretty into tickling. So on some level, her orgasm during the story wasn’t a huge shock.

Tori felt embarrassed, but also liberated. She turned around shyly, then smiled.

Mallory shook her head and smiled back. “Was that fun for you?”

“Fun?” Tori said. “My God - I’ve been fantasizing about this for ten years. It was ecstasy.”

Mallory wiggled her toes shyly, and Tori got up off the bed. “Do you think I’m crazy?” Tori asked nervously.

“No,” Mallory said reassuringly. “Just a total tickle fiend. But I’ve known that for a long time. From first-hand experience, unfortunately….”

THE END

Great!
Amazing reactions from both ler and lee.
Mallory really needs a visit to a bondage club or something, especially as she is aware of fetishes, and it seems she enjoys turning people on.
There she can also get tied down for a long treatment :)

Thanks all for your kind words. I really appreciate your feedback! I enjoyed writing this one quite a bit :)

I can never get tired of Mallory stories. And the way you present them is just so... so... spicy? The way she just says and does the right thing at the right moment is so consistent! I can totally relate to this Tory!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back