• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pink Toes: Elementary School Teacher Fantast Pays Dividends.

I was in third grade. I had just moved from Washington DC to an affluent Maryland suburb. On my first day of school...I had never seen so many white people in my life. Amazing.

But I already...yep...by 3rd grade...had a foot fetish. It was not sexual...because my little boy experience was not about sex...I didn't even know what that was. But I was interested in pretty feet.

So...there was this second grade teacher. Young...maybe 26 years old. Pretty. Nice. And she would be wearing sandals or even flip flops at the beginning of the school year...or the end. I never even had her as a teacher. But I noticed. And in my clever little 3rd grade and 4th grade and 5th grade way...if we had an all school assembly...I would try to position myself where I could see her feet. Thing is...by the time I was in 6th grade...I took a chance and complimented her shoes. She liked that. Then...I told her her feet were pretty (mostly talking about her choice of nail polish). She laughed and thanked me. And by the end of that year...after another compliment, she smiled and laughed again..."[Alpha] it seems like you kinda like my feet, huh?" Yep. I didn't really answer. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I was going off to Jr. High. We would not see each other again. It was just a kid thing.

And for me...at the time...I had no clue what my attraction to pretty women meant. Nor with pretty women with pretty feet. I just knew that it was of interest. I hadn't hit puberty yet.

Before 7th grade started though...puberty kicked in. And before long...I was like ..."oh". So, I started to play. Had no clue what I was doing. And really had no control in some ways (hormones raging and the wind would blow...and my member would be standing at full attention, LOL). Lot's of stories to tell there.

Anyway...later...I was well into 16 years old. I was at a public library to research something for school...and there was Mrs. R. Still beautiful. She was at a table reviewing a short stack of books. Excellent. I approached her. I introduced myself. She searched her memory and then smiled. "Of course I remember you!" So she asked me where I was in school and what I was doing. I told her. I asked her the same...and she was still at the elementary school. So, I was about to leave...thankful for the connection. And then she said ["Alpha"] "I remember. So I can't believe you didn't even ask me about my shoes" Wow. And she moved her feet from under the table and showed me her sandals with her pedicured toes in pink polish. I'm not sure what I really said to her...I don't remember the words. It was a surprise. But I am sure that I let her know that I appreciated that. Another thing I don't remember about that actual incident...yet looking back at what I know about me at that time...I'm almost sure that I got an erection from that. And I am less sure...that she noticed. She said "Goodbye [Alpha], it was so good to see you again!"

OMG!

So these first two parts are mostly true. The next part of the story is not...it is a riff on the true...to set up my unfulfilled fantasy. Walk with me.

Now, I'm 23. Home for the summer from college (grad school). And I am with some of my boys at a bar having drinks. And whut? There she is...Mrs. R. But she ain't really so "Mrs" anymore. Whatever. I see her. But I'm with my boys and we are cruising the young ladies. We thought we had game.

Somehow though, Mrs. R. and me bumped into each other. We were catching up again. I had already had drinks...so had she. After some conversation, she said "You are not gonna comment on my shoes or feet?" And then she put them on full display. In fact, her sandal slipped from her foot to the floor. Excellent flirtation. So I retrieved it. I was going to return her shoe to her foot, but decided to tickle her soles.

SHE WENT OFF!

Right in front of everyone. Howling with laughter. Toes splaying and curling. She was not really even trying too much to pull her foot away. After about 90 seconds...I stopped. She was so loud and people were looking. She was a bit red in the face, but still smiling. She leans into me and whispers "[Alpha], you really can't do that...I am waaay to ticklish!" Excellent.

But I apologize. I start saying how I didn't know she was ticklish and how I acted on an impulse. With a twinkle in her eye, she put her finger to my lips and said "shhhh. No. [Alpha]...I think I want you to tickle me."

Whuttt???

Nice. I eagerly await the next chapter...

So. We exchange numbers. She arranges an encounter. Hotel in downtown Bethesda. Excellent. She paid for it.

We have a couple of drinks in the lobby. But she wants to get to the room. She means business. I'm just happy to have been nominated. She has those flip flops on. Light pink nail polish. Wow.

So we get up to the room...and she is about business. She kicks her shoes off, strips down to her underwear. She sees the look of awe on my face...catches herself and laughs. "[Alpha]...okay...here we are...what do you want to do with my feet??" Shoot...I don't even have an answer. She laughs again...approaches me...pulls my shirt off. I pull my pants off. And even through my underwear...my erection was well apparent. Mrs. R. notices this and says...."Yes!"

So she puts her hand on my manhood. Grip and jerk and caress. Appreciating how aroused I already was. She pulls us to the bed...gets into a good position and says to me "Kiss my feet". Whut? Excellent. I was on that. Kissing. Sucking toes. Dream come true. After a couple of minutes she put her hand on my arm and looked in my eyes and said: "Tickle me".

I started with her feet. Hella ticklish. A surprise because she was not laughing when I was giving thm some worship attention. But she was hella ticklish. I started exploring where else she might be. And I found spots. Underarms. Neck. Behind the knees. Good. And she laughed and laughed. But after a while, she stopped.

Suddenly, she sits up and pushes me back. She has her hands on my erection. She is still kind of giggling. She puts her mouth on me. OMG! Her hand. Her mouth. I'm done! I came after just a few minutes. And she was still laughing.

Whew. But I am young so I am good to go after I catch my breath. I thank her. Now, I push her back on the bed. Her legs are up in the air. I grab a leg...and move up to her foot and toes. I'm not tickling. I am mostly licking and touching. "Shhhhhhhhiittttt!" She sort of moans and whispers. I move my mouth up her leg and then to her naughty bits. I don't even tickle her. Even though I want to. She is wet. And after a few minutes of my tongue on her...her labia is actually engorged and "hard"...which I didn't even know could happen. I'm also playing with my tongue on her erect clit. Wow. And she is grinding her hips into my mouth. She is "talking"...but I don't really remember what she is saying. I reach my hands up...mostly to play with her nipples...they were really erect. But I could not resist...I reached up under her arms...she gasped and giggled. Soon, her back was arching and her pelvis was grinding on my face. "Shhhhhhiiiittttt!" she screamed...and then she came. Hard. Convulsions. Wow. She was not playing. 120 seconds. Shivering.

We went around a few more times that night. Laughing and tickling. Cumming and going. Wow.

We left together from the hotel. She had to get back home. I needed to go. We held hands for a minute. Thanked each other. I had to look down again at her feet (too bad we didn't have cell phones back in our day because I would have pictures). She laughed and sort of wiggled her toes while I was stealing that look. She kissed me on the cheek and then we made out a little bit. She laughed and shook her head. "That was fun" she said.

Excellent. We never saw each other again. But a fantasy for me was fulfilled.

Fun times. Props for the clear division as to where reality firmly ended and the story began. Y'don't see that a lot, I didn't realize I was missing it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back