• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Summer Fun -- FF/F; F/F and F/M; FF/M; Adult

Stove

Katherine, Shawnda, and Marie had spent a gorgeous, late-summer afternoon relaxing in the sun on the grassy banks of a local river with a few of their guy-friends, Jake, Tom, and John. Between their junior and senior years of college, the six of them had been living in their small, college town, enjoying one last summer of relative leisure, before entering the real world.

It was a warm day, but a pleasant breeze provided some relief from the heat. The girls and guys wore swimsuits. The boys talked about jumping in the river, but were content to instead flirt with the water by throwing a Frisbee along the river’s edge. The girls chatted and watched the boys from the grass farther back, on the edge of the shade of the trees.

Tom and John wanted to see a local band perform that evening, and decided they should head home to clean up and eat dinner before going out. They asked Jake if he had decided whether or not he would join them.

“Maybe.” Jake said. “Probably, actually, but I’d kind of like to hang out here a while longer. It’s such a gorgeous afternoon.”

“We can give you a ride home , later,” said Shawnda.

Tom and John waved goodbye and walked away up the long path through the trees back to their car. Katherine, Shawnda, Marie, and Jake waved back at them from their place in the grass, and then returned their full attention to enjoying the day. They had the river all to themselves.

Katherine stretched out her petite body in the sun, lying on her side, propping her head up with one hand, and running her other hand through the grass in front of her. Her loose-fitting, white, tank top fell a little to the side, revealing the pink, string bikini it barely hid beneath it. Kat’s long, blonde hair was radiant in the sunshine.

Shawnda sat near Kat’s bare feet, with her sunglasses perched atop her head of brown hair, cut to just above her shoulders. Shawnda tanned well in the summer. A black bikini top accentuated her athletic frame, and a black, sheer wrap covered her legs down to her knees. She was in good shape, but still very feminine. Shawnda returned her sunglasses to her face, and gazed out towards the river. “What a perfect day,” she said.

“I know,” said Kat. “It couldn’t get much better. I can’t believe we haven’t seen anybody else out here.”

Jake sat between Kat and Marie, reclining slightly; his arms stretched out behind him. His shoulders tiring, Jake put his hands behind his head, lay back in the grass, and closed his eyes. “Thanks for letting me stay with you for a little while longer,” he said to the girls.

Marie watched Jake get comfortable, and just past him, noticed—as she often did—Kat’s slender body and long legs. Marie’s eyes traced the curve of Kat’s legs from where they emerged from her very short, beige shorts, down to her cute little feet, where Shawnda was tanning her toned body.

Marie’s body was curvy, in a good way. A low-cut, tight-fitting, purple tank top hugged her torso. A pair of very short, grey shorts hugged her hips. She had an olive complexion, and a head of long, dark, wavy hair.

“I need to lose a few pounds,” Marie said. “You girls are making me look bad.”

“Shut up!” Shawnda said with a smile. “You look great and you know it.”

“Seriously, Marie,” said Kat. “Your hair, your skin, your boobs: Amazing.”

“Well, still…” said Marie. “Jake, you’re in good shape. What’s your routine?”

“I’m not in that great of shape.” Jake said. “I don’t exactly work out.”

“Really?” Asked Shawnda. “You look like you must do something.”

“Well,” said Jake, “I run. I occasionally do sit-ups and push-ups. I get a lot of exercise, I guess, but I don’t really think of it as ‘working out.’”

“Mmmm… sit-ups” said Marie, grinning. “You should show us your abs.”

“That’s okay,” said Jake, with a smile. “Not much to see.”

“Come on!” Shawnda said, smiling at Jake. “Take your shirt off!”

“Yeah, come on, Jake,” said Kat, smiling as well, and raising herself up from the grass a little. “Show us your abs.”

“Alright. If you insist.” Jake said, with a laugh and a shake of his head. He stood up and took off his shirt, so he was wearing only his board-shorts bathing suit. The girls responded with a giggly chorus of “oohs” and “ahhs.”

“Okay,” said Marie. “Now do a few sit-ups. Show me how it’s done.”

“What?” Jake asked, rhetorically, and with a laugh.

“Please?” asked Shawnda.

“Fine.” Jake said, spreading his shirt out on the ground, and then lying flat on his back atop of it. He took a deep breath, and did a few sit-ups.

“Ooh, let me feel,” Marie said, grinning widely, and reaching over to touch Jake’s stomach and feel his abs. Jake twitched, laughed, and squirmed.

“Hmmm!” said Marie. “Are you ticklish?”

“Yes.” Jake said, with a smile, sitting upright. “Very.”

“Don’t worry,” said Marie. “I’ll be nice. Here, I’ll do a few sit-ups, and you can feel my abs and tell me if I’m doing it correctly.”

Marie lay back on the grass next to Jake, her low-cut tank top barely containing her breasts. She raised her knees, and carefully adjusted her short, grey shorts. She put her hands behind her head and did a few sit-ups.

“Nice job, Marie.” Said Shawnda.

“I don’t think you’re supposed to put your hands behind your head.” Jake said.

“Just feel my stomach.” Marie replied. “Am I doing it right?”

Jake thought the whole situation was a little odd, but put a hand on Marie’s stomach. “Yeah,” he said. “You’re certainly working your abs.”

“Nice job, Marie,” said Shawnda. “Keep it up.”

“You’re in great shape, Shawnda.” Marie said. “Why don’t you show us how it’s done?”

“Okay.” Shawnda said with a smile. “This is seriously the strangest thing to do on such a beautiful day by the river, but...” She left her sentence unfinished and lay back on the grass.

Marie quickly lunged for Shawnda, tickling her sides. Shawnda laughed loudly. She was so surprised that it took her a few seconds to realize she should try to get back at Marie. Still laughing, Shawnda reached for Marie’s sides and armpits, searching for a ticklish spot.

“Sorry, Shawnda.” Marie said. “I’m just not ticklish.”

Marie stopped tickling Shawnda, and smiled. Their eyes met, and then both turned towards Kat.

“Wait.” Kat said, blushing, and holding back a laugh. “Hold on.”

Marie and Shawnda pounced on Kat, tickling her all over her body. The two girls started on their friend’s sides, as Kat laughed, wriggled, and giggled. Marie’s fingers worked their way under Kat’s shirt, tickling her flat, bare stomach. Shawnda moved her hands to Kat’s underarms, as Kat closed her eyes, rolled around on the ground, and laughed uncontrollably.

Marie and Shawnda were laughing, too. “Get her cute little feet,” said Shawnda. Marie's fingers tickled their way down Kat’s legs, dancing across Kat’s slim thighs and calves. By the time Marie reached Kat’s toes, Kat was laughing so hard she was crying. Marie continued tickling Kat’s feet, and noticed Jake, watching the proceedings with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

“Don’t let up on her.” Marie said to Shawnda. “She’s obviously enjoying herself quite a bit.”

Marie began to move slowly toward Jake, looking him in the eyes and smiling as she drew near to him. Jake couldn’t move. He could barely think straight. As Marie arrived at Jake’s place in the grass, he saw Shawnda straddle Kat’s waist, pinning her down on the ground. Marie was almost nose-to-nose with Jake. She put her hand on his chest. Their lips were so close they were almost kissing.

“Lie down, Jake.” Marie said, quietly.

Jake did as he was told, noticing, as he was lying back, Shawnda pulling up Kat’s shirt to tickle her stomach some more, as Kat feebly fought back by trying to tickle Shawnda’s sides.

“Good.” Marie said to Jake. “You like watching, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Jake said, suddenly feeling weak.

In one swift move, Marie pinned Jake’s upper body to the ground with one of her arms and her torso, while wrapping her legs around his waist. Jake realized that he could barely move his arms, and he couldn’t turn away from the sight of Shawnda tickling Kat.

“My dad and brothers were wrestlers.” Marie said. “They taught me a few moves. And now it’s time for you to pay the admission fee for watching all of the fun.”

Marie used her free hand to tickle Jake’s bare stomach. With all that had been going on, Jake realized he had forgotten that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. He was overwhelmed by laughter and ticklish sensations, as Marie continued to tickle his stomach, waistline, armpits and sides, alternating spots quickly, and in no particular order, and occasionally letting up for a moment, only to surprise him with new tickling immediately thereafter.

As Jake laughed and squirmed under Marie’s control, he watched Shawnda and Kat tickle each other a few feet away. Shawnda was still clearly winning the battle, and Kat’s attempts to tickle Shawnda in return grew more sporadic and less well aimed. Kat tried to tickle Shawnda’s armpits and stomach, but mostly her hands were brushing up against Shawnda’s black bikini top.

Shawnda changed tactics. Still straddling Kat, Shawnda reached back and tickled Kat’s inner thighs. Kat squealed with laughter, and weakly tried to sit up and reach for Shawnda’s arms. Shawnda laughed loudly, grabbed the bottom of Kat’s skimpy, white tank-top, pulled it up and over Kat’s head, and tossed it aside. Kat was momentarily shocked, but before she knew it, Shawnda was tickling her again.

“Now I have even better access to your hot little body!” Shawnda said, tickling every part of Kat’s petite figure that she could get her fingers on.

Jake watched it all play out, pinned beneath Marie, as he too was being relentlessly tickled. Kat’s perky breasts were bouncing and swaying, barely contained by her string bikini, as she laughed and wriggled around under Shawnda. Jake couldn’t suppress his excitement any longer, and soon Marie noticed Jake’s excitement pressing into the back of her left thigh, where it was wrapped around the top of his waist.

“You really like this, don’t you?” Marie asked, as she stopped ticking him, and moved her hand to the stiffness in Jake’s swimsuit. Jake gasped and moaned as Marie used a very light touch to tease him through his board shorts. “It’s actually really good to take a break like this,” she added. “It makes you more ticklish!”

Marie quickly began tickling Jake again, sending him out of control. Marie had been right. His body felt much more ticklish after Marie had played with him a little. Jake then realized Shawnda had stopped tickling Kat, and that Shawnda and Kat were smiling and watching Marie tickle him. By the looks on their faces, he could tell they had seen everything that had just happened.

Shawnda had been gently caressing Kat’s stomach, as Kat caught her breath, but then Shawnda slowly stopped, smiled at her friend, and started moving toward Jake and Marie.

Marie stopped tickling Jake as Shawnda reached them. Shawnda and Marie smiled widely at each other, and used their eyes to indicate to one another what they thought should be done with Jake’s board shorts.

“Your swimsuit looks a little restricting, Jake,” said Shawnda. “I think we should help you get a little more comfortable.”

Shawnda untied the bow of Jake’s board shorts, while Marie gently caressed his chest. Seconds later, Jake felt his swimsuit being pulled down and off his body. Jake felt the silent excitement in the air as he lay naked and pinned to the ground in front of the three girls.

Then, Shawnda was straddling Jake’s legs, and tickling his feet, while Marie renewed her ticklish attack on his abdomen. Jake lost all sense of time and space; completely overwhelmed by the sensation of two gorgeous women tickling him. Marie worked on Jake’s upper body while Shawnda played with Jake’s toes and feet for what simultaneously seemed like forever and barely more than a minute. He struggled and writhed, laughing so hard at times that his laughter was silent.

As Jake lost all control, he saw Kat lying on her side, watching Shawnda and Marie play with his body. Kat looked very happy, and Jake noticed that her breasts were pushed together a little because she had one hand inside her shorts, between her legs.

Shawnda and Marie gradually stopped tickling Jake, allowing his laughter to die down, and allowing Jake to notice, again, that he was naked and that part of him was pressing very strongly onto Marie’s bare thigh. Marie caressed Jake’s abdomen, while Shawnda inched her way up Jake’s legs.

Jake once again met eyes with Kat, who was still smiling at him, hungrily, and Jake couldn’t help but look back to Kat’s breasts. Kat slowly removed her hand from her shorts, and slightly pulled aside the edges of her pink, string bikini, as Jake felt Marie and Shawnda take his stiffness in their hands.

“You’ve been a very good boy, Jake,” said Shawnda. “Now it’s time for your reward.”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back