• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red and the Tickle Witch 2, Red's Revenge (m/f)

lazolitori

Red pounced onto his tickle witch and pinned her arms above her head. Carefully clasping her hands closed so she couldn’t snap her fingers and use her magic, he tied her wrists to the bed posts. Before releasing her hands he looked at her lovingly.

“Now you have to promise not to use your magic for…. An hour”

“An hour?!” she shrieked “You’re going to tickle me for an hour?! You can’t, I’ll die.”

He leaned down and kissed her, gently at first but then with more passion. She leaned into the kiss, lifting her head to meet her mouth. “I won’t tickle you for an hour. But I want to tease you and touch you. I need at least an hour to do to your body what I yearned to do while you had me all tied up.”

“Ok,” she nodded “No magic for the next hour. I promise.”

“One more thing” he whispered “I have to know, what is your real name?”

She blushed a little and pondered for a moment. “No one has ever asked me that before. I’m Laura.”

“Beautiful” he kissed her again “Simply beautiful. My sweet, perfect, ticklish Laura.”

She smiled up at him, happier than she had ever been in her young life. For years she had been known only as “The Witch,” an ugly mean beast that lives in the forest preying on poor young boys. And now here she was being touched and caressed. She was being called beautiful, and sweet, and perfect. But mostly, for the first time in her life she was being loved.Laura looked up at Red again, “I love you Red. I have never found a person in this whole world as kind, wonderful, and handsome as you, and I love you. “

“We’ll see how much you love me an hour from now,” Red laughed

Laura giggled nervously, but her smile grew wild, “be nice” she whispered

Red nodded and finished securing Laura to the bed. Now she was tied to the bedframe by her wrists and her ankles. She tugged gently at her bonds but they held fast.
“Don’t struggle too much my dear,” Red smiled “We’re just getting started”

With that he searched around under the bed and came up with a patch of fabric. He held it up to her with a devious grin. “My grandmother loves quilting. This patch must be for her next piece, but I think it will work just fine for us too.” Red folded the patch up until it was perfectly sized for a blind fold. Then he tied it around her head, careful not to pull her hair.

Now he looked down at his captured beauty. He wanted to take in every inch of her with his eyes before he took her in his mouth. He slowly ran his finger through her hair and found it was soft and silky. The color was a beautiful dark brown and it fell straight down and fanned across the pillows. Her skin was so pale and flawless, he couldn’t wait to touch and taste it. Her breasts were on the smallest side, but they were so firm and perky that Red had to contain himself from touching them now. And her nipples were like pink little flower buds that he wanted in his mouth so badly. The rest of her body looked so delicious. Each little bit of sensitive skin that he could tickle and tease at his own mercy. His eyes glazed over her sensitive taunt belly, her sweet little belly button, and shaven smooth hollows of her armpits. He imagined how much fun he would have nibbling on her knees, and stroking her thighs. He knew he’d spend ages on her feet. He gave individual attention to each toe, and every inch of her heel and instep.
Then his eyes fell between her legs. He pussy was shaved clean, so pink and moist and inviting. He was so ready to plunge into it, but he held back. He wanted this to be enjoyable for her; he wanted her to want it so badly. More than she had ever wanted anything before.

“Now is the time for you to struggle.” He whispered in her ear “You are my little tickle toy now, aren’t you?” he taunted

This taunting alone was enough to turn the witch on. Red was happy to see her pretty little pink nipples stiffened under his gaze. They stood straight up pointing at the ceiling.
“Oh god” Red thought to himself “Resisting her for so long is going to be torture for me too.

“Now where should we begin?” he reached out and wiggled his fingers under her left breast, “here?”
Squealing she pulled away from his tantalizing touch and giggled quietly.

“Or maybe here?” He flicked his fingers along her right ribs
“hahahaha no!” she laughed pulling away again

“Or maybe here?” This time when his fingers made contact with her armpit she went ballistic. She jumped up and down pounded her back against the mattress. “No hohoho hahaha no nothahaht there!”

Red slowed his tickling down so that her laughing turned to giggles. He couldn’t believe at she was so ticklish! He had never imagined a woman this ticklish and yet somehow he couldn’t image her any other way. She’s so sweet and sensitive and ticklish. His cock throbbed in agreement.

“You are really ticklish aren’t you?” He said

“Yes hehe I am”

“Where are you ticklish?”

“I can’t tell you that.” She smiled “What’s the fun in that?”

“I see how it is” Red replied “You want me to find all your tickle spots. I can do that. In fact I think it might take a very long time to find your most ticklish spots. Much more than an hour. But mostly I just want to hear you admit how ticklish you are. So I’m going to ask you one more time, where are you ticklish?” In an act of playful defiance Laura shook her head. And with that Red attacked her again. He started by lightly spider tickling her neck. Her response was much stronger than he could have ever imagined. She screamed in laughter, and shook her head back and forth attempting to escape. He slowed the tickling again and pinned his next target as her ribs and sides. Giggling and squirming like a crazed inch worm Laura tried to evade his tickling fingers.

“Ok ok hahahaha OK! I’ll hehehe tehehell you!”

“That’s what I like to hear,” Red said proudly “My little tickle toy being obedient. Now tell me where you’re ticklish.” He pulled a feather from the bedside table and held it aloft. Laura squirmed

“I’m ticklish everywhere. All the normal places like my feet, knees, belly, sides, ribs, and armpits. But I’m also ticklish. I’m also ticklish on my ears, my wrists, ankles, and the curve of my lower back.”

“Anywhere else?” Red twirled the finger above her belly button absent mindedly. The act alone made Laura giggle. Though she couldn’t see the feather, she could feel the gentle breeze of it wiggling over her.

“All my naughty parts.” She whispered

“What was that my pet?” Red grinned. When he called her pet his cock throbbed in agreement

“I’m very ticklish on all my naughty parts.”

Red couldn’t resist, “Tell me all your ticklish naughty parts my sweet little toy.” Again the sound of his taunting voice awakened his desire as well as hers.

“”My butt cheeks are ticklish, and so is my butt crack.” Her face blushed as she gave away her most sensitive areas. “My breasts are so sensitive, especially the soft flesh on the bottom, and my nipples. My pussy is ticklish too. After I cum my lips and clit are so sensitive if you tickle me there I might wet myself.”

“I like the sound of that.” Red smiled “So many sensitive places and so little time. Where oh where should we start. Maybe here?” He twirled the feather over her left nipple and it hardened on contact. She giggled partially because it tickled but also her nervousness of her vulnerability. “Or here?” he swished the feather in her armpit and she squealed.

“hehehe” she giggled as he lazily drew figure eights under her arm.

“Or maybe I should use my fingers” he dug into both arm pits at the same time and she screamed in laughter, pulling at the restraints like her body was on fire. She squirmed around like crazy trying to escape and soon Red was playing a little game. He’d tickle her right side, her armpit, ribs, side or belly. When she evaded his ticklish onslaught and pulled away he would reach over and tickle the other side. He kept changing up his speed and tactic to keep her on her toes.

“Hmm toes…” he thought to himself. But first he needed to give her a much needed break. Red stopped tickling her and let her catch her breath. Her face was red and he could see tears on her blushing cheeks. “If I didn’t know any better I’d think you didn’t enjoy this.” Red cooed “But these say otherwise.” He reached down and gently grasped her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Then he rolled them experimentally. The response was immediate. She arched her back and moaned, he could see little goose bumps cover her delicate skin as a cold chill washed over her. He kept at it for a moment with his fingers before reaching over for feathers. He flicked them on the very underside of her breasts and se jumped.

“Eeehehehe nohoho.” She squealed in protest as he sawed the feathers under her shaking tittles. Her nipples stayed rigid, and every now and again Red couldn’t resist flicking those little jewels with the tickly feathers.

Again for a moment he let her have a break. He let her take a few deep breaths and kept her lightly giggling by drawing little feather circles on the crease of her wrists. To be honest he needed a break as well. Every time she laughed or bucked against him, his desire flared. His cock was achingly hard and dripping in pre cum. Her nipples were achingly hard too, and her pussy was sopping wet. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. He wanted so badly to ravage her, but not yet. He took a few deep breaths for himself then made his way down her body.

He stopped for a second to flick the feather in her belly button. He spent even less time running his feather and finger tips along her thighs. Although it made her squirm and giggle to his delight it was too much to handle. With her dripping pussy that close to him he was afraid his lust would take control. He closed his eyes and continued downward, tickling her knees, her ankles, and finally her feet.

He started with the feathers, teasing her toes with little flicks and figure eights. She squeaked giggling and tried to pull her feet away. However, the restraints held strong. Even when he started scribbling his fingers all over her sensitive insteps they stayed tight. She laughed out loud and bucked up and down, but Red kept at it.

Finally for the coup de grace he started sawing the feathers between her toes. He remembered the agony of those sensitive little spaces being tickled by his tickle witch’s magic fathers. He had no magic to keep her toes spread wide, but he didn’t mind. Every time her toes clenched, grabbing the feather, and stopping the tickling he simply tickled all over the rest of her feet. This made her giggle like crazy, her toes splayed out in ticklish agony and the feather sawing began anew.

Without warning he dropped his tickle tools and went after his feet with his mouth. He sloppily sucked on them, nibbled, and licked. Laura went bezerk.

“Sthahahaop! Hehehehe plehehehese! Ohohoh myhihihi gohahahahad!”

Red continued tasting every inch of her ticklish feet and finally started making his way back up. He stopped tickling and switched instead to seductive licking and kissing. He made his way up her legs, all over her belly, and finally started sucking her nipples. She moaned and arched her back again. Red’s cocked throbbed with need.

“Mmmm you taste so good.” He whispered reaching up and pulling off her blindfold. “You taste so yummy my little treasure. You don’t even need jam or honey.” He grinned and slid between her legs. “Wait.” He stuck a finger inside her dripping pussy and swirled it slowly. Then placing it in his mouth and sucking it seductively he continued. “Looks like you make your own honey.”

The taunting was driving them both insane. She writhed beneath his gaze. She wanted to be touched, teases, and tasted so badly.

“Please” she whispered

“Please what?” Red asked

“Please touch me. Please make me cum.”

That was all Red needed, it wakened something deep within him. His desire for her exploded and he buried his face in her sopping pussy. A sound escaped from her mouth that was animalistic in nature, somewhere between a moan and a growl. Red paid her no mind and continued eating every sweet succulent inch of her with even more desire.

“Oh god. Oooo mmmm god yes!” She moaned

Red slurped, licked, and swirled is tongue all over. He darted his tongue inside her, massaging the walls of her pussy and making her grind her hips lewdly. Finally he focused on her clit. He wrapped his lips around her sweet little jewel and flicked his lounge against it slow at first, but soon he sped up.

“Oh Red! I’m going to cum!” she screeched and at that second Red started tickling her thighs. In a loud outburst of giggles and moans she came. Her legs quaked against his cheeks and he kept right on licking. He didn’t stop until she came again, and finally a third time.

Laura lay there panting and sweaty. Her face was flushed and her hair was stuck to her face. Red thought she looked absolutely wonderful. He also thought that if he didn’t get his throbbing cock inside her this minute he was going to explode.

He positioned himself above her but she whispered “Wait. Sweetie I want to taste you first. Did you make any honey for me?”

Red was aching to be inside her sweet wet folds, but she looked so adorable and asked so sweetly that he couldn’t deny her. And looking down he saw that he was dripping pre cum. His shaft was slick with it. He scooted forward and straddled her face. With hungry eyes and an even hungrier mouth she took his cock between her wet lips. She sucked on him with a passion that he couldn’t image. She used her lips and lounge as skillfully as when he had been tied to the bed. Finally she let him go and before she could stop him he plunged himself inside her.

They both moaned so loudly he was sure they would shatter the windows. He thrusted against her quickly knowing he wouldn’t be able to hold out for long. In between her moans and cries she leaned in close and whispered “I love you.” Red shuttered exploding inside her.

He got off her and slowly untied her. They lay together, a panting sweaty mess.

“I love you too.” Red whispered. He didn’t even remember falling asleep with his arms wrapped around her.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back