• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shelley's Valentine's Day, continued... (rated R to rated X)

J-dark

TMF Poster
True TK story #11: Shelley's Valentine, pt.2

by J-dark.

(author's note: The actual tickling doesn't occur until the middle and end of the
story. If you're not interested in the graphic sex, or hypnosis as a fetish, then you
might want to skip ahead a little. Otherwise, take the story as a whole, and please,
enjoy...)

Okay, as to what occurred after the first story: After the little bondage tickle
session--- in which I had my sweet Shelley tightly tied and handcuffed, while I
ran y fingers, several feathers, my lips and my mouth over various parts of her
anotomy, tickling her silly--- Shelley and I sat in bed and held one another,
just resting, letting our racing hearts settle down and our breathing return to
normal. We moved into our usual psotion, with myself, somewhat taller than she,
sitting up in bed, and her lying next to me, her head against my chest. I tenderly
reached across, brushed a strand of auburn hair from her face and slid the back
of my hand against her cheek. She responded with a soft sigh of pleasure.

"Mmmm," I breathed after a moment. "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

Shelley's eyes fluttered then opened, and she smile at me. "Okay? Master, I'm
more than okay, I'm wonderful. Thank you... thank you for tonight... for
everything. YOu're so good to me."

I kissed her lips. "Well, who am I to argue?"

She giggled, then slapped my thigh lightly. I lifted her errant hand, and placed it
back into mine, grippnig it gently, our fingers threaded. "So, are you all pooped
now?" I asked. "Ready to turn in and get some rest?"

She sighed and pulled away. "No, not tired at all. Why? are YOU tired?"

I, in turn, sighed deeply and sat up fully. "A little, yes. We did have a very
strenuous moment just now, you know." Not to mention the fact that preparing for
this very day I had stayed up late the night before, finalizing all the details,
then rose early that morning, for my 8:30 am Math class... ran around campus,
attended my other classes, then ran al over town getting her presents ready,
only to met up with her, have a glorious dinner, and several hours of very
energetic and strenuous sex. I glanced at my watch--- 2:30 am. "It's been a
pretty long day, after all," I commented succintly.

"Fine," she sniffed, sliding out from the covers. She rolled over and stared at
the darkened wall. "I suppose I should get dressed and head home now, then. After
all, my daughter will no doubt be wondering where I am by now." We'd explained in
no uncertain terms that Shelley was coming over to spend the evening with me, to
have dinner and 'play some games', before heading home. Knowing of my somewhat
extensive video game collection, the small fry misinterpreted WHAT kind of games
Shelley and I would be playing, which was as we'd intended it. No doubt she was
already asleep, dreaming away in her bed. Shelley and I had stayed out late many
times before. The problem would be if she woke up in the morning and Shelley was
not yet home.

Ours was a complicated relationship. Besides the racial barriers, and the feelings
of her family and roommate over our several-year, long-distance relationship, we
had the added pressure of trying to set a good example for the youngster. Yeah, we
were perverts, with our own wicked little fetishes, but we sure as heck weren't
about to expose the small fry to that kind of lifestyle.

After all, she'll be screwed up enough emotionally when she finds out about all this
once she turns eighteen. (LOL.)

"Well... you proably should leave then," I agreed reluctantly, rolling over beside
her, rubbing her bum. "We're both tired, and there's no reason to sleep here with me
and then wake up at 5:30 am, shower, dress, and sneak back into your house just before
the kid wakes up." I smiled and kissed her. "It's okay. I'll get a good night's sleep,
and we can talk tomorrow. You can pick me up from here and take me home some time
before noon."

She thought for a moment. "Well... that sounds kinda complicated too. I'm NOT tired
yet, by the way, though I suppose I'll be pretty worn out tomorrw. I, um, don't
think I'll be rising before noon to take you home. Maybe I should take you home with
me now, before I go home myself. You can sleep in your own bed, I can sleep at home,
we can both get our full 8 hours, and talk again when we get up. So, what do ya say?"

I was still rubbing her bum, which is perhaps her SECOND favorite thing. She was
beginning to undulate and move against me as she spoke, and despite everything we'd
done only moments earlier, she was becoming aroused again... as was I.

"Well... we don't HAVE to go just now, you know," I replied, pulling her back into a
sitting position, turning her to face me directly. My hands went around her back,
to continue rubbing her bum, and her arms went around my neck. "Yeah, I'm a bit
tired... but I think I can last a wee bit longer if you can." That was a flat-out
lie, by the way; I admit it, folks, the S.S. Johnson was all out of steam for now,
and needed to head back to the dock for refueling. But I wasn't about to let HER
know that. "We can play a little while longer before we leave," I continued, as
I squeezed her sweet supple ass.

She squealed and giggled, nestling up close to me. "Well... if you're sure you can
keep going?" she asked. I gritted my teeth and nodded. "Okay, Master. What should
we do n--OOUCH!! Huh? What is that I'm sittig on? It's digging into my thigh."

My eyes brightened. Preparing to leave, I had reached for my pants, and the small
white jewery box I'd recetly purchased had fallen out. Now, this was something I
had searched for, specifically for Shelley, but no, folks, it wasn't a ring. Or
earrings. Or actual jewelry of any kind.

"OOOHHHHH!!" Shelley gasped as I showed her the white box. "What's in there? Is
it something for me?"

I laughed. "Well, yes and no. It's something for me, that I bought to use on you."
Before she could quesion me further, I opened the box and showed her the stone. Her
eyes went wide with recognition, excitement, and a little fear. I held up the small
highly polished stone, a piece of pure, clear, diamond-cut quartz crystal, with a
small silver chain embedded in its top. I'd found it in a new-age shop uptown on
one of my little forrays into the city proper, and knew at first sight that it was
just what I was looking for. I hed the crystal by the chain and dangled it lightly
before Shelleys eyes.

"Master?" she asked hesitantly, watching the crystal intently, "are we gonna play
hypnosis games now?"

"Yeppers," I replied, in a soft low voice. "If you want to, that is. This will have
to be completely voluntary, as always. Tell me Shelley, do you want to be hypnotized?"
She nodde, breathing softly, tracking the crystal as it spun and swun in the dim
lamplight. "Good. Then just do what you're doing now, sweetheart. Follow the
crystal, watch it gleaming and dancing in the light... just watch it... focus on
the crystal... and my voice... and let everytjing else just fade into the background.
Just relax... relax and watch the crystal... listen to my voice... relax... relax...
yes, just like that," I said as her face and posture began to soften. "Continue to
relax... and focus on the crystal. Just ignore everything else... everything but the
crystal and my voice... letting your body relax even deeper, starting at your toes,
crawling slowly and gently up your legs now... relaxing even more... relaxing your
waist... and your tummy..." I said, stroking her bare tummy with my free hand.
"Now, relaxing even more... your body feeling so warm and tingly all over... as
you stare even deeper into the crystal... feeling your body relaxing all the way
up to your neck now... even more relaxed... your entire body feeling good... so
good... so warm and relaxed... as you watch the crystal... and listen to my voice...
your eyes relaxing now... wanting to close... NEEDING to close.. but no, you
can't let them close, not yet... they want to close so badly, want to relax your
eyes as well as the rest of you... but you MUST watch the crystal... must stare
deep into the crystal... want to relax..."

I kept her at this state for a few minutes longer... wating to close her eyes,
but not letting her, making her NEED to watch the crystal greater than her NEED to
close her eyes. Then, finally, I told her how good it would be to see the crystal,
to watch it sparkle AND close her eyes at the same time... to relax her eyes and
still be able to stare at the crystal. Then, at the right moment, her eyes closed,
and she surrendered to the trance. I took her deeper, having her picture an
imaginary staircase in her mind, having her go down... DEEPER, into her trance,
until she was about halfway from the bottom, where she was deep enough in trance
to stay under but not too deep to respond to me. I gave her all the usual tests
to make sure she was truly under, things that ca't be faked, the arm rising,
going stiff, the unconscious signallnig with her thumbs... the usual Ericksonian
tests. Satisfied, I decided to have a little fun with her.

"Shelley, sweetheart, can you hear me?" She sighed, and rolled her head, mumbling
something incoherent. I frowned. "Shelley, sweetheart, you are deeply hypnotized.
You are in a trance now, and are safe and sound. I am in control, dearheart, and
you have no need to worry or fear. You can, and will, obey what I tell you. Do
you understand? You can speak normally, sweetheart." She sighed again, but this time
the words came through clearly.

"Yesss.. mmmm... I understand."

"Good. Perfect! Now then, Shelley dear, you are feeling very good right now, very
relaxed. Whenever you are in a trance, you will also feel slightly aroused, not enough
to make you cum," I quickly added. Shelley is remarkaly receptive when it comes to
sexual arousal. "But just enough to make you feel it... to make you wet and hot between
your thighs." As soon as the words left my mouth, she began to sigh and moan softly,
moving gently in my arms, rubbing her body lightly against me. She was in a VERY
receptive mood, it seemed. Time for some fun.

"Shelley, sweetheart, I know you're a bit disappointed about us not being able to
have traditional sex until March." She groaned softly, saying yes. "You wish you
could feel my manhood deep inside you again, to feel your Master take you... deep
and hard... just he way you love it. You wish you could feel me pump inside you,
good and hard, feel yourself riding my cock, until you explode... until you cum
gushing for me, feeling me pump your sweet juices." My words had only amplified
Shelley's arousal, and she was moaning loudly now, actively groping my chest, and
writhing her hips. "Shelley," I continued, leaning forward to whisper in her ear,
"remember the last Valentine's Day, when you flew to stay the week with me...
remember that night... remember that time we had sex. I want you to think back
and remember it... remember every feeling, every sensation, of having my cock
pumping away inside you... remember and experience it, as if it were happening to
you right now."

Shelley gasped, her back arching, her hips pumping in a steady rhythmic motion,
her lips parted, obviously on the pathway to an explosive climax. "Now, STOP!"
I said quickly. "Hold on to that feeling... that sensation. From now on, when
you are awake, whenever I hold onto your hand and speak the word, 'remember',
you will relive that experience. You will feel yourself being taken, deep and
hard, by me, feel myself between your thighs, deep in your sex, until you cum.
Then, afterwards, you will return to normal. Do you understand me, Shelley?"

"Ohhhh... oohhhh Master.... mmmmmm... yes-essss... I understand... oohhhhh," she
babbled, still caught in the experience. I smiled, and gently brought her back to
the normal, slightly aroused level again.

"Good girl. Now, Shelley... whenever I do 'this'..." I said, as I gave her her new
trigger, "you will instantly sink back into this same trance. You will go just as
deep as you are now... you will responde only to my voice, and you will obey the
suggestions I give you. But this will only happen if you AGREE to go into trance
for me. You trust me, Shelley, and you know I would never do anything to hurt
you, or put you in danger, so you feel comfortable with me having this control
over you. BUT, if you are nervous, or busy, and you really, REALLY do not want to
go into a trance just then, you can resist. Do you understand all of this?"

She frowned, as if considering, then slowly repeated the highlighs. I nodded.
"Good girl. And when I count aloud to three, you will awaken, and feel totally
refreshed and happy..." I grinned wickedly. "And you will not remember anything
that you have heard or experienced while in a trance." I added this merely for
shock value, not wanting her to know beforehand what I was doing. I considered
waking her then, but thought for a momenr, and with a smirk, added two more
little insructions.

"Two more things, my sweetheart Shelley. One: you always enjoy when I play with
your feet, when I massage and tickle you, somewhat. From now on, your pleasure at
having me play with your feet is tripled. You LOVE for me to play with your cute
little toes. Having your feet tickled makes you aroused and excited. You LOVE it,
even though you can't stand it. And Two: having your toes sucked on is the single
most erotic sensation you can experience. Having me lick and nibble your ticklish
little toes brings you to the very edge... and having me suck on them, slide you
pudgy little toes fully into my mouth, will always, ALWAYS, make you cum hard."

She accepted these suggestions as well, without resistance. Chuckling to myself,
I brought her back awake with a quick three count. Her eyes opened, and I placed
the crystal in her hand. "See? This is what I brought," I replied, as if no time
had passed since her asking what was in the box, and her waking up to see it in
her hand. SHe held the crystal for a moment, frowning, as her memory, or psyche,
or whatever, reoriented itself.

"Sooo... what's it for?" she asked, nievely.

"For our little hypnosis games," I replied, smiling grandly, taking her left hand
ni my own, kissing it gently. "My old one shattered when the chain broke. This one
works better, anyway."

She frowned, and put her hands on her hips. "Oh? And just how do you know that,
my dear Master?" she asked with an edge to her voice. I was a bit taken aback, as
if she had had a memory relapse or something, until she spoke again. "What? Have
you been hypnotizing all those many cute girls in the co-ed dorm you live in?
Huh? Is THAT how you know it works so well?"

She was jealous! She didn't realized yet that SHE was the reason I knew it worked
so well. Unable to stand the irony, I burst into laughter, which only made her
even more angry. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Really. But you'r so silly sometimes!
You know you're the ONLY girl in my life... well, you and the small fry, my
soon-to-be daughter." I kissed her. "You know good and well that I haven't been
cavorting with the girls in the dorm."

She sighed, somewhat mollified, sliding her body against mine. "Well... okay. But
who did you use this on, then?"

I chuckled, and tapped her on the nose. "You, silly."

She blinked. "Me? No... I don't recall you hypnotizing me with this! This is the
first time I've even seen it!"

I chuckled, lifting her gently into my lap, pressing hard against her. She groaned,
trying to rise up, very much wanting me to simply slide forward, and enter her, but
knowing it impossible, at least until March. Deftly, I let her face front, having
her side across on my lap, instead of face to face. I gripped her hand. "So, you're
saying you don't... REMEMBER?"

Shelley gasped, going completely rigid. She looked me in the face, in shock, fear,
and delight. From her POV, I had just entered her, sliding deep into her open
sex, and yet she sat crossways on my lap, my stiff manhood in plain view. "OH!!
OH MA-ASSTER! ULP!! OOOOOOOHHHHH!! OHHGAAWWDD!!" She exclaimed, as she began a
deep rhythmic humping of my leg. I sighed, stroking myself a bit as I watched her
being put through her paces. Within minutes, she had orgasmed, and sighing, she
slumped against me, relaxing, as she realized that she HAD indeed seen the crystal
in her hands before, obviously.

Regaining her breath, she looked at me with a smirk. "Okay, you little geek," she
chuckled, "what else did you do to me?"

"Oh, that's for me to know and for you to find out," I said, grabbing her pale,
soft, bare feet. Normally, this always elicited a gasp, and at least a token
resistance from her, or a round of begging for me to please, please, PLEASE
not tickle her. This time, however, she merely bit her finger lightly, sexily,
and giggled, wiggling her scarlet-ainted toes at me.

Normally, I would start with a bit of rubbing, and caressing, followed by some
playful teasig, and finally, a full-blown tickle assault. I like to start slow and
build Shelley up to the (in some cases, literally) climax of the tickling experience.
This time, however, after a full night of sex, spanking, tickling, bondage, more
tickling, more sex, etc., my motor was running, and my kinkiness dials were all
in the red. Needless to say, I raised her cute, ticklish bare sole to my lap and
began an all-out tickle assault.

"EEEEEEEEKKK!!! No! MASTER NO!! HEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!! Nononononono!
Nonononono!! HEhehehehehehehehehehehehee... ohhh oohhh gawd.. you're tttickklingg
mee, Master, please! Hehehehehehehehehe!!" Shelley's soft white size six foot jerked
and kicked like crazy, and she rolled and thrashed on the bed. She eventually slid her
free foot to my lap, to try and protect its neighbor, but I merely grabbed that one
as well and started tickling.

"NOOOOO!! NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Maaasssttteeerrrr!!1 Heheehhehehee... it tickles, it
tickles, it ticklesss!1 Heheheheheheheheheheheheehee!! Pleeeeasseee!! Staaahhhppp!!
Nooo!! Hehehehehehehehehehehee" she cried, bucking like a wild woman when I began
stroking and tickling the balls of her feet, right under the curl of her spasming,
clenching and spreading toes.

I almost felt sorry for her, in a way... almost. But I knew my Shelley very well,
and if she wasn't kicking, and biting, and threatening me with bloody murder, then
she didn't really want it to stop. *grins* And even then, she only meant it about
half the time.

I let my tickling fingers leave the bountiful treasure that are her soft ticklish
bare feet, and began exploring the rest of her sexually charged body. Reaching for
a pair of feathers with one hand, I slid the other between her thighs, groaning
softly at the ample heat and wetness.

"My God, baby, you're like a hot water furnace! You're hot, you keep dripping, and
you never seem to stop!"

Her only reply was a groan and a giggle, as she wiggled and flexed her feet
continuously, her hypnotic suggestions that she would enjoy having her feet played
with making her want more, and she wiggled them, trying to attract my attention.
It was not to be, however, as I wanted to savor the moment and play with ALL of
her. Remebering the sucess of the pussy tickling from earlier, I slid one of the
feathers between her thighs, and as she went rigid again, slid the plume deep
into her wet nether region.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She moaned in a low deep voice. I quickly snared
a flailing foot and my feather, and started a dual assault, stroking her clit and
the spaces between her big and second toes. As predicted, she went totally ballistic.
"AAAHHHH!! EEEEEEKK!! OHHH SHHIITTT!! OHH GAWWWDD!! NOOOOO!! NOOOO NOT THAT MASTER NOT
LIKE THAT!! AHHHHHHH!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!
NOOO! NOOO! I CAN'T STAND THIS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! GAWD I'M CUMMMINGGG!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

I sighed softly, letting up on her a bit. She heaved and panted, still giggling
softly. I released her foot, and tried to slide the feather from her very wet
snatch, but she pushed my hand away. Her thighs were clenched in a deathlock that
would have taken the jaws of life to open. "Noooooo... no... no touch. No touch.
Too sensitive," she panted, shaking her head. I would have left things as they
were, let her relax and recover on her own... by the top of my hand was ALSO
between her thighs, still holding the feather. Sighing, I grabbed her hand
and activated her trigger again, sending her back into a trance, freeing my hand
from her low slack relaxed grip.

I kissed her lightly, and removed my previous suggestion. Then I calmed her back
down and suggested that she desire to relax with a nice simple foot rub. A simple
three count, and she was awake again, albiet drained and deeply sated with female
endorphines. "Mmmmm... ohhhh... wow..." was all she said for a moment, staring
up into my face with love.

I chuckled. "Bet you never thought a TICKLING fetish could be so sexually satisfying,"
I quipped. "So, are you pooped yet, dearheart, or can you play a little longer?"

Ever the chipper, energetic masochist, she grinned. "I can take more... than you can
give out... sweetheart."

I smirked. "Yeah, whatever. Why don't you just RELAX a moment."

She sighed, and slid her feet into my lap. "Okay. But rub my feet for me, okay?"

Bingo. I was really starting to enjoy this hypnosis thing. With a little preplanning,
you could set up just about any scenario you wanted. I rubbed and caressed her soft
soles, which were slightly pink and flushed from the earlier tickling. She sighed
and cooed in pleasure, and a huge smile grew on her face. I actually considered just
rubbing her feet. The pleasurable sensation of such sofr, silky smooth flesh againt
my fingertips, knowing that I could turn her from a smiling, contented, happy girl,
into a quaking, quivering mound of flesh with a slight alteration of my touch, was
a deep satisfying pleasure. I was content.

Then, Shelley opened her big mouth.

"Mmmmm... that feels SOOOOO good," Shelley cooed. "Yeah... just like that. You're
a good boy."

Now. If you know me, and if you have read the last several stories about Shelley and
myself, you know about the whole Master/slave, Dominance/submission thing between us.
You also know that one of my pet peeves, one thing that will always set me off, is
when she attempts to 'top' me, by calling me her 'good boy', as if I was the sub!!
It irritates me, and she KNOWS that it irritates me... therefore she takes a wicked
pleasure in using the term as much as she can get away with it.

"What did you call me?" I asked, working my fingers into little claws, working over
the tender smooth balls of her feet.

She gasped and giggled, still not losing it, but trying now to pull her feet away.
"Hehehehee... I called you... tee hee hee... my GOOD BOY. And you are... heheheehe...
my very good boyeeeeeEEEEEEK!! NOOO! MASTER WAIT! NO! NO! OKAY!! OKAY I'M SORREEEEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" she screamed, as I angrily gripped her ankles and
began a vigorous scratching of her hyper-ticklish soles. She tugged HARD now, trying
desperately to extract her feet from my grip. "NNNOOOOOO!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAA DON'T! DON'T!
DON'T TICKLE!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!"

I grinned inside. She was no doubt wondering why it was different now, why the
tickling didn't carry the same erotic touch as before. Yes, she loved being tickled,
and always would, and was somewhat aroused as it was. But the previous tickling had
fed her sexual fires; without the hypnotic suggestion in play, the severe tickling
was not competeing with her arousing, not fueling it. I grinned. There was still
one little tickle-trick I had left in, and once she was at the silent-laughing,
totally-drained stage, I stopped tickling.

And lifted her bare foot gently to my lips.

Shelley was a mess. Her entire naked body was sweat-soaked asd flushed. Her head
lay limply against the pillow, and her chest heaved as she tried to regain her
breath. Her eyes were closed, lightly. Then, her mind registered the sensation of
my lips clamping down tightly on three of her toes, sucking them into my mouth,
my hot wet raspy tongue sliding around, against, and in between her most tender
toes. Her mind registered the sensations, and a second later so did her body.

And then she reacted.

"Ohhhhhhhh... ooohhhhmyygaawwdddd!! UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!" she grunted as she
came in a series of hard, gasping contractions. Her toes spread wide in my mouth,
inviting more sensations, and I licked and licked and sucked hard, tickling her toes,
making her cum and cum and cum like a fountain, until her back lost its arch and she
slipped bak to the bed, legs spread wide, and gasped brokenly, "Mas... terr... no...
more... make it stop... make it stop... uhhhhh... uhhhh....sooo good... can't stop...
hurting now... make it stop... uhhhh... uhhhh..."

Okay. I pushed the envelope a little too far that time. I released her toes, gripped
her hand, and triggered her one more time. I calmed her down, let her relax in her
trance, then, finally, awakened her. I left that suggestion, and one or two others
in place, however... for next time. "When you awaken, you will feel deeply relaxed,
and normal again... albeit sexually sated and very exhausted," I added. Shelly has
that annoying habit of NEVER admitting when she's tired. If I ask, she will always
say no, her desire to play more and spend more time with me overriding her own
common sense. When I counted to three this time, she sighed, and smiled at me.

"Did you enjoy that, sweetheart?" I asked. She nodded. "So... are you ready to head
home now and ger some rest?" Again, she nodded. "Good," I said, stretching and
yawning deeply. "This was a very nice day, sweetheart, thanks to you... but now,
I am about ready for some shuteye."

We kissed, and dressed, with a few more kisses and tickles mixed in. Shelley drove
me back to my dorm room, and she went back home. The rest of the weekend was spent
recovering, and catching up on lost sleep. Still, it was a very enjoyable day,
and as started before, only the first of many.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back