• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gratitude m/f (adult content) pt 1

xiahou_dun

TMF Poster
Trying to flex some creative muscle, if there is enough interest I'll finish up part two. Enjoy

She stood in the kitchen leaning over the counter as a headache wracked her brain. "The Tylenol is in the cabinet right above your head babe." I hate when she's in pain and doesn't try to fix it. She doesn't go for it right away but then she does. Something about how she's putting up with so much for both of our sakes that makes me want her more. She's such a strong woman and so caring at the same time. It's an odd group of characteristics but it's lovely. It's been a rough year for her. She got let go of her job and hasn't had much luck in finding a new job. We dated for a bit before she moved in and things got serious pretty quick. I don't mind taking care of her although it does get tough at times. She has nice ways of showing her gratitude. As she stood there I admired her 5'9 frame draped in tight yoga pants hugging her sexy curves nicely. She wasn't anorexic and that's what I liked about her. Big in all the right places. Long wavy brunette hair in a tight bun, it looked better when she wore it down. She wore a form fitting top and sports bra over her bigger than average sized knockers. I'm not a boob or ass guy but her ass is amazing, and those boobs are incredibly fun to play with. They do give her back problems however she constantly wishes they were smaller despite all my positive feedback. She's never once complained while I pleasured them during a night of hot passion. She was however curious as to why I always massaged and on rare occasions tickled her foot. During foreplay I would stimulate her clit to orgasm while lightly teasing her nipples and kissing her neck. She loved it, always drove her over the edge. For me she would drenched my manhood in lube and give me a mind blowing massage that always brought me so close to cumming it took a lot of will power to keep control. Then she would climb on top and ride hard to another glorious orgasm that wracked her entire body. A lot of the times when she was still coming down from the high I would reach over and grab her foot and set it on my thigh. She was too consumed in her afterglow she never thought about it or said anything until I started lightly running my fingers from her gloriously soft often pedicured toes, to her sexy high arches and finally down to her heel. She'd would be snickering hard and fall forward on me and try to take as much as she could. She knew it made me horny as heck, she told me more than a few times she could feel me get bigger inside her like I was about to blow everytime I did this to her. I would needle my fingers in between her toes and wiggle as much as she could stand, which was never very much once I got to that point. She was guffawing and trashing her legs around so much I would lose the position and she wouldn't give it back. Those orgasms were always the best, she would ride me just the way she knew I liked it and always knew when I was about to blow. As we both lay in pure bliss she mentioned that she wanted to try something different next time. I never knew until she shot me a txt at work one day saying she wanted to try it tonight.

Thinking about it all made me hard. I was excited and somewhat nervous at what she had in mind. Her golden brown skin was shiny and glistening with sweat from her intense yoga session. I was trying to finish working on my project for work before the weekend. It's hard to focus when that sexy goddess was barefoot exercising her buxom body. All I could think of was what she had in mind, and I secretly hoped it had something to do with those sexy soles. "I'm gonna take a shower." Breaking me out of my lustful stare. "And then I'm gonna show you what I wanted to try. K babe?" Quickly she bounced off into the shower before I could get a word in edgewise. I did the best I could to finish what I could on my "homework" and after a solid hour she comes out and the sweet floral smells flood into the house. She winked at me, turned around, let her bathrobe fall to the floor, and very seductivly walked into the room. That was incredibly sexy... I wonder how long she was planning that. I get up an follow her scent into the room to see that she had candles lit everywhere and it smelled heavenly. She replaced our mattress covers with silk, where she lay naked half covered in Rose petals. Staring at me I don't know she has planned until I see her reach up and secure her wrist to a strap that definitely was not there last night. She looks and me and beckons me with a finger. "Would you be a dear and help me honey?" This is interesting, I wonder where she is going with this. I get over and hook up her other wrist. "You don't hide your browser history very well." She says as my blood runs cold. "I wandered around on the tickling media forum and found some very interesting things. Don't worry I'm not angry or anything. You've done so much for me I wanted to repay you. I know you like tickling me. So I'm gonna let you tie me up and have your way with me. Just try to take it easy on me, I'm kind of ticklish." Well that's all the motivation I needed. I found two similar straps and quickly bound her ankles. She was spread eagle staring at me with those big deep brown eyes, a slightly curved smile, and anticipation. I ran my finger from the arch of her foot, slowing along her calf, across her inner thigh, drew a quick circle around her hip, lightly pushed on a few ribs, and lingered in her armpit for a bit. "Well how does that feel baby?" She had a tight lipped smile on her face. And all she did was nod. Oh so she wanted to see how long she could take it eh?
"Oh we're gonna have some fun babe."

Quite excellent sir. I'd like to see where you take the next installment.

As promised here is part two

I had always suspected there was more to this guy than his nerdy image let on. Tall, glasses, dark skin, and handsome, really handsome. Mutual friends set us up on a blind date a couple years ago. It was awkward at first. He broke the ice with a few jokes, we made fun of the waiter that had a lisp. We ordered the foods with odd names for more ammunition. I loved that he could make me laugh. He makes me feel special, secure, wanted. I'm always grateful for all he's done without asking. Owning my own business didn't last long and it went belly up quick. Being broke and alone felt like staying in a strangers house, it feels cold and never comfortable. He took care of me and all he wanted in return was my love. That's when I knew I loved this man, that's when I decided he was mine.

That's why I'm lying on this bed, naked, vulnerable, totally at his mercy. Tickling. Who would have thought that he was into this stuff. I couldn't stop the giggles as he tickled my sensitive underarms. Sex was amazing with this man, he understood me and like a gentleman should he waited for me before releasing himself. Another reason for my affection. He liked tickling my foot and I thought it was to torture me, no idea he actually got off on it until I started paying attention. It felt good. I can't explain it. I fought and squirmed to get away from his tickly fingers but some part of me didn't want this to stop. It was strange, I could feel something building. He never covered his internet browsing tracks very well. This TMF he frequented a lot. I got a few ideas from pictures and preview clips. I almost envied their smiles, I wondered if they enjoyed succumbing themselves to these people. Got me curious. Losing my train of thought the tickling sensation was so strong, and so sensual. "I know you like it when I do this." I don't remember when he got on top of me. I felt his warm wet tongue moving around my neck, with occasional kisses and nibbles. He was right I did like it. Suddenly I could feel his finger wiggling around my left armpit. Bastard! His tongue on my neck was turning me on and it sort of tickled. His finger in my armpit really tickled. I almost couldn't stand it. "It tickles!" All I could say between the laughter being forced out of me from the tickling. I was starting to hit home that he had total control and I was at his mercy. "Let's see how long tough girl can put up with this eh?" I hated the teasing oh man he was gonna get it when I get out of here. "You're abs, so tight and strong I bet they're delicious." Oh no he isn't! "Wait wait hold on!" Too late. His tongue was exploring the contours of my tummy and his fingers spidered up and down my sides. I knew I was kind of ticklish but this was bad. Moving and trashing like a fish out of water to get away from that tongue, those fingers, this feeling. "You taste like saltwater taffy my dear. And boy am I hungry!" More and more laughter poured from my lungs without my permission. He was enjoying this, I could see the bulge in his pants. I hope he's planning on putting that to good use later. "God I love tickling you, but this has all been a warm up for my favorite part of all. Your soft sexy feet!" Shit! "Ok hold on. I need a second wait! Wait!" Still had a stupid smile on y face fighting giggles as he slithered down to my bound defenseless soles. I get pedicures a lot to keep my feet looking good. I had no clue that it kept them soft as butter and made them more sensitive. "I think I'll start with this left one here, we both know your right foot is more ticklish." Ok he pays way too much attention to my reactions. Hehe punk. He firmly grasped my left sole, I wiggled it as much as I could. Afraid of the sensations to come. He started slow. All four fingers drawing random patterns on my heel. It was like electricity! "Oh my God!!" Was all that I got out before the laughter took over. Hysteria washed over me, wave after wave of tickling flowed from my feet to my brain and back again. I couldn't get away, couldn't make him stop. It was agonizingly light and slow, methodical, meticulous. He dragged his fingers around and up and down. I would occasionally look at his face and I could swear he was almost drooling. "They look so beautiful." I could barely hear him over the sound of my own laughter. It tickled so bad! I was a mess of giggles! Endless laughter. Elicited from his lustful digits as they wrecked havoc on my ticklish soles. I couldn't take it! I wanted it to stop even though it felt good? "Hahahahahaha it's too oo hoohoo much! Hahaha." I writhed and wiggled as much as the leather restraints would allow. All I could do was laugh. Rational thought was gone. I was in a sea of laughter, nerve endings constantly assaulted. "Oooh these delicious toes! Let's see if they taste as good as they smell!" Explosive! Instantly I was hyper aware of his wiggling warm tongue snaking in and out of my vulnerable toes. "FFFFFFUCK!! WAITT! OH MY GOD!! HAHAHAHA." I needed it to stop. It was too much I couldn't take it. Anything please just make it stop! "Mmm delicious alright. Still smells nice and flowery. Tastes just a bit salty. God I could do this for hours." Did he say hours? Fuck me! I can't do this. "PLEASE STOP! Hahahaha." Something stirred inside me. Apart of me I didn't existed. It liked this, it liked this very much. It was turned on, it made me warm, so very warm. I don't understand, I'm not like this at all, I don't get off on this.

God this is amazing. This never happens! I mean I'm getting exactly what I want. She tastes so good, looks so amazing. Bronze naked skin with a light sheen. Working up a sweat are we baby? Can't blame you, half an hour of tickling would do that to anyone. Her toned muscles struggling against bonds that held tight. These toes of hers were so ticklish! Nibbling and sucking on them has an amazing effect on both of us. My rock hard erection is in heaven. Her laughter was a symphony of pleasure for my ears. Her writhing sexy body, erotic and sensual beyond imagining. I started wiggling my fingers in between her soft slender toes. She was lost in silent laughter. "STOP! STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" I kept flicking my tongue in and out of her toes on her left foot and kept those piggies On her right foot busy with my free hand. "HAHAHAHAWHAHAHANNNOOHOHOHOHAHA." I know she had it somewhere around here. Just gotta find it. I left her alone for a few seconds and rummaged through her dresser. "It's.... It's in the box... Oh god." She was panting, the tickling had drained her. So sexy. I looked in the box and sure enough there it was. Battery operated sweet. It hummed to life as I traced along her foot. "I got some more plans for you baby." I dragged up her leg, eliciting more giggles. "I love that you knew I would use this." I made it up to her sexy mound. I drew lazy circles around the outside of her lips. "I know this really really tickles here babe. So let's take a little break shall we? I do believe you've earned it." I teased her clit a little longer before increasing the power. "Ooooohhh Goooodd, don't stop, don't stop, uhhmmmmmggh." Her moans of passion got me even harder. She was climaxing. Her moans reached an erotic rhythm before the good long moan came. Signifying she orgasmed. "How did that feel baby? Something I couldn't help notice. That didn't take long at all did it?" She couldn't answer. Still coming down from the mountaintop experience. "Which leads me to believe that this turns you on. More than you would ever admit." I climbed off the bed and settled near her feet again and lightly slid my finger up her sole. "Oh shit!" She twitched hard enough to almost flip over were she not tied down. "Something I've known that you haven't is that after an orgasm, it's like all your nerve endings become more sensitive. Let's see how long you last shall we?" I grabbed the baby oil from the box and coated both feet generously. "Shit wait baby please please wait, I can't please please, just fuck me and get it over with no more tickling please baby please!" Her pleas fell on deaf ears. "Any last words baby?" "Wait I have my cousin. The one you keep staring at. I know you know who I'm talking about! She's really ticklish we could both tickle her what do you say? Just stop please don't tickle my feet and I can call her right now. Just please don't tickle I can't stand it please baby?" An intriguing offer indeed. Her cousin is one sexy momma. Alas my mind was made up long before I even asked. "Yeah we'll give her a call after we're done here. Excuse me while I tickle these feet." "FUCK!!" Was the only word she got out. Her silky soft soles betrayed her. Now coated in baby oil there was no friction at all and my nails had free reign. She was screaming, laughing, coughing. I was lost in it all. Amidst the sea of laughs just watching her shiny soles and sexy toes wiggle and try desperately in vain to escape. "I'm your master, your tickle master. And you're my slave my tickle slave. You're at my mercy and there is nothing you can do about it." My erection was throbbing so hard. Her laughter, that sexy body, I couldn't take it anymore! I got rid of what clothes I had left and jumped on top her. And rammed my manhood inside her. Still laughing she didn't understand just yet. I whispered in her ear "I love you baby." I unlocked the straps holding her arms and made love to my goddess. I rocked her good and hard doing my best to hold on as long as I could. Moaning, gasping, arching her back, another powerful orgasm wracked through her body. Seeing her obvious pleasure I lost it. I released inside her , she humped harder knowing just how I loved it. It was the best day of my life.

Groggy and satisfied I woke up. No idea I even fell asleep. How long did I sleep I wonder? I tried to roll over and see what time it was but I wouldn't move my arms, or my legs. What the heck? "Rise and shine tickle master." A voice I couldn't recognize startled me. "So I got a phone call pretty late last night about a certain person wanting to tickle another certain person so here i am. But it looks like you're a little tied up at the moment huh?" It's her cousin! God was she hot. "Hehehe already have a hard on too don't you. Tell me, did you ever wonder why you're lover started snooping in the first place? Well I can recognize a fellow 'ler when I see one." Shit! She wanted revenge for last night as sent her sexy cousin. Who just happened to have a tickle fetish too? Wait where was she? "I sent her off to a day spa, told her to take her time. Me and you are going to get to know each other a little better." She was every bit as pretty as her cousin just a bit taller, lighter hair and a sexy sinister smile that made my mind run wild wondering what she was thinking about. Excited and scared I mustered some courage "do your worst woman, just wait til I get out of here." She flashed that villainous grin. "That's if I let you out that is. Did you know that certain areas on a mans ballsack are extremely ticklish?" I thought it felt cold in here. "Here let's let mr feather teach you a thing or two. I'm the teacher, you're the student and you've been a bad boy." *gulp*

As promised here is part two

I had always suspected there was more to this guy than his nerdy image let on. Tall, glasses, dark skin, and handsome, really handsome. Mutual friends set us up on a blind date a couple years ago. It was awkward at first. He broke the ice with a few jokes, we made fun of the waiter that had a lisp. We ordered the foods with odd names for more ammunition. I loved that he could make me laugh. He makes me feel special, secure, wanted. I'm always grateful for all he's done without asking. Owning my own business didn't last long and it went belly up quick. Being broke and alone felt like staying in a strangers house, it feels cold and never comfortable. He took care of me and all he wanted in return was my love. That's when I knew I loved this man, that's when I decided he was mine.

That's why I'm lying on this bed, naked, vulnerable, totally at his mercy. Tickling. Who would have thought that he was into this stuff. I couldn't stop the giggles as he tickled my sensitive underarms. Sex was amazing with this man, he understood me and like a gentleman should he waited for me before releasing himself. Another reason for my affection. He liked tickling my foot and I thought it was to torture me, no idea he actually got off on it until I started paying attention. It felt good. I can't explain it. I fought and squirmed to get away from his tickly fingers but some part of me didn't want this to stop. It was strange, I could feel something building. He never covered his internet browsing tracks very well. This TMF he frequented a lot. I got a few ideas from pictures and preview clips. I almost envied their smiles, I wondered if they enjoyed succumbing themselves to these people. Got me curious. Losing my train of thought the tickling sensation was so strong, and so sensual. "I know you like it when I do this." I don't remember when he got on top of me. I felt his warm wet tongue moving around my neck, with occasional kisses and nibbles. He was right I did like it. Suddenly I could feel his finger wiggling around my left armpit. Bastard! His tongue on my neck was turning me on and it sort of tickled. His finger in my armpit really tickled. I almost couldn't stand it. "It tickles!" All I could say between the laughter being forced out of me from the tickling. I was starting to hit home that he had total control and I was at his mercy. "Let's see how long tough girl can put up with this eh?" I hated the teasing oh man he was gonna get it when I get out of here. "You're abs, so tight and strong I bet they're delicious." Oh no he isn't! "Wait wait hold on!" Too late. His tongue was exploring the contours of my tummy and his fingers spidered up and down my sides. I knew I was kind of ticklish but this was bad. Moving and trashing like a fish out of water to get away from that tongue, those fingers, this feeling. "You taste like saltwater taffy my dear. And boy am I hungry!" More and more laughter poured from my lungs without my permission. He was enjoying this, I could see the bulge in his pants. I hope he's planning on putting that to good use later. "God I love tickling you, but this has all been a warm up for my favorite part of all. Your soft sexy feet!" Shit! "Ok hold on. I need a second wait! Wait!" Still had a stupid smile on y face fighting giggles as he slithered down to my bound defenseless soles. I get pedicures a lot to keep my feet looking good. I had no clue that it kept them soft as butter and made them more sensitive. "I think I'll start with this left one here, we both know your right foot is more ticklish." Ok he pays way too much attention to my reactions. Hehe punk. He firmly grasped my left sole, I wiggled it as much as I could. Afraid of the sensations to come. He started slow. All four fingers drawing random patterns on my heel. It was like electricity! "Oh my God!!" Was all that I got out before the laughter took over. Hysteria washed over me, wave after wave of tickling flowed from my feet to my brain and back again. I couldn't get away, couldn't make him stop. It was agonizingly light and slow, methodical, meticulous. He dragged his fingers around and up and down. I would occasionally look at his face and I could swear he was almost drooling. "They look so beautiful." I could barely hear him over the sound of my own laughter. It tickled so bad! I was a mess of giggles! Endless laughter. Elicited from his lustful digits as they wrecked havoc on my ticklish soles. I couldn't take it! I wanted it to stop even though it felt good? "Hahahahahaha it's too oo hoohoo much! Hahaha." I writhed and wiggled as much as the leather restraints would allow. All I could do was laugh. Rational thought was gone. I was in a sea of laughter, nerve endings constantly assaulted. "Oooh these delicious toes! Let's see if they taste as good as they smell!" Explosive! Instantly I was hyper aware of his wiggling warm tongue snaking in and out of my vulnerable toes. "FFFFFFUCK!! WAITT! OH MY GOD!! HAHAHAHA." I needed it to stop. It was too much I couldn't take it. Anything please just make it stop! "Mmm delicious alright. Still smells nice and flowery. Tastes just a bit salty. God I could do this for hours." Did he say hours? Fuck me! I can't do this. "PLEASE STOP! Hahahaha." Something stirred inside me. Apart of me I didn't existed. It liked this, it liked this very much. It was turned on, it made me warm, so very warm. I don't understand, I'm not like this at all, I don't get off on this.

God this is amazing. This never happens! I mean I'm getting exactly what I want. She tastes so good, looks so amazing. Bronze naked skin with a light sheen. Working up a sweat are we baby? Can't blame you, half an hour of tickling would do that to anyone. Her toned muscles struggling against bonds that held tight. These toes of hers were so ticklish! Nibbling and sucking on them has an amazing effect on both of us. My rock hard erection is in heaven. Her laughter was a symphony of pleasure for my ears. Her writhing sexy body, erotic and sensual beyond imagining. I started wiggling my fingers in between her soft slender toes. She was lost in silent laughter. "STOP! STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" I kept flicking my tongue in and out of her toes on her left foot and kept those piggies On her right foot busy with my free hand. "HAHAHAHAWHAHAHANNNOOHOHOHOHAHA." I know she had it somewhere around here. Just gotta find it. I left her alone for a few seconds and rummaged through her dresser. "It's.... It's in the box... Oh god." She was panting, the tickling had drained her. So sexy. I looked in the box and sure enough there it was. Battery operated sweet. It hummed to life as I traced along her foot. "I got some more plans for you baby." I dragged up her leg, eliciting more giggles. "I love that you knew I would use this." I made it up to her sexy mound. I drew lazy circles around the outside of her lips. "I know this really really tickles here babe. So let's take a little break shall we? I do believe you've earned it." I teased her clit a little longer before increasing the power. "Ooooohhh Goooodd, don't stop, don't stop, uhhmmmmmggh." Her moans of passion got me even harder. She was climaxing. Her moans reached an erotic rhythm before the good long moan came. Signifying she orgasmed. "How did that feel baby? Something I couldn't help notice. That didn't take long at all did it?" She couldn't answer. Still coming down from the mountaintop experience. "Which leads me to believe that this turns you on. More than you would ever admit." I climbed off the bed and settled near her feet again and lightly slid my finger up her sole. "Oh shit!" She twitched hard enough to almost flip over were she not tied down. "Something I've known that you haven't is that after an orgasm, it's like all your nerve endings become more sensitive. Let's see how long you last shall we?" I grabbed the baby oil from the box and coated both feet generously. "Shit wait baby please please wait, I can't please please, just fuck me and get it over with no more tickling please baby please!" Her pleas fell on deaf ears. "Any last words baby?" "Wait I have my cousin. The one you keep staring at. I know you know who I'm talking about! She's really ticklish we could both tickle her what do you say? Just stop please don't tickle my feet and I can call her right now. Just please don't tickle I can't stand it please baby?" An intriguing offer indeed. Her cousin is one sexy momma. Alas my mind was made up long before I even asked. "Yeah we'll give her a call after we're done here. Excuse me while I tickle these feet." "FUCK!!" Was the only word she got out. Her silky soft soles betrayed her. Now coated in baby oil there was no friction at all and my nails had free reign. She was screaming, laughing, coughing. I was lost in it all. Amidst the sea of laughs just watching her shiny soles and sexy toes wiggle and try desperately in vain to escape. "I'm your master, your tickle master. And you're my slave my tickle slave. You're at my mercy and there is nothing you can do about it." My erection was throbbing so hard. Her laughter, that sexy body, I couldn't take it anymore! I got rid of what clothes I had left and jumped on top her. And rammed my manhood inside her. Still laughing she didn't understand just yet. I whispered in her ear "I love you baby." I unlocked the straps holding her arms and made love to my goddess. I rocked her good and hard doing my best to hold on as long as I could. Moaning, gasping, arching her back, another powerful orgasm wracked through her body. Seeing her obvious pleasure I lost it. I released inside her , she humped harder knowing just how I loved it. It was the best day of my life.

Groggy and satisfied I woke up. No idea I even fell asleep. How long did I sleep I wonder? I tried to roll over and see what time it was but I wouldn't move my arms, or my legs. What the heck? "Rise and shine tickle master." A voice I couldn't recognize startled me. "So I got a phone call pretty late last night about a certain person wanting to tickle another certain person so here i am. But it looks like you're a little tied up at the moment huh?" It's her cousin! God was she hot. "Hehehe already have a hard on too don't you. Tell me, did you ever wonder why you're lover started snooping in the first place? Well I can recognize a fellow 'ler when I see one." Shit! She wanted revenge for last night as sent her sexy cousin. Who just happened to have a tickle fetish too? Wait where was she? "I sent her off to a day spa, told her to take her time. Me and you are going to get to know each other a little better." She was every bit as pretty as her cousin just a bit taller, lighter hair and a sexy sinister smile that made my mind run wild wondering what she was thinking about. Excited and scared I mustered some courage "do your worst woman, just wait til I get out of here." She flashed that villainous grin. "That's if I let you out that is. Did you know that certain areas on a mans ballsack are extremely ticklish?" I thought it felt cold in here. "Here let's let mr feather teach you a thing or two. I'm the teacher, you're the student and you've been a bad boy." *gulp*

Thanks for delivering.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back