• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordan and friends, tickles his mom.

stasiu90

TMF Regular
It was a beautiful day and Michelle was cleaning around the house in her shorts and pink tank top. Jordan and two of his friends were in the basement smoking a little herb and having some beers. The only problem is Michelle does not like the smell of weed in her house, and in despite of the last time, the ticklish mommy has no fear about confronting her son about her displeasures. Michelle walked down to the dark much cooler basement to tell them to stop stinking up the house. Instead of reggae that would be usually playing while smoking herb, Jordan and his friends were smoking and drinking to scremo, which is kinda odd. Michelle turned off the music and looked at Jordan and his friends.
M: ”stop smoking in my house! It stinks it up Jordan!”
After that outburst, Jordan just looked at his mom and how she presented herself in her tank top and just grinned.
J: “Oh Mom, How dare you come down here and try to embarrass me in front of my friends”
As he said that Jordan looked at his friends and grinned, he stood up than started to walk towards his mom in a slow pace. Jordan’s friends fallowed suit but went around Jordan and his mom. Michelle was now surrounded with his Son facing him and his two friends by her side.
J: “it’s not smart to come down here mom and try to start a fight with me. Especially when I know your weakness.”
Michelle looked at him and his two friends who hovered over her 5’5 frame
M: “Don’t smoke in my house Jordan” She says while facing toe to toe with Jordan
Jordan then gives his friends the nod
J: “I think we will do what ever we want MOMMY!”
As on cue Jordan’s friends grab Michelle’s biceps and pull them away from her body to where her armpits are exposed.
M: “Don’t do it Jordan!”
In a mimicking voice Jordan responds “Don’t do what? THIS!” Jordan than takes both of his index fingers then starts to stroke both of Michelles bare armpits
Michelle then starts to squirm around in the two men’s grasp “stop it Jordan!” she says in a weak voice while giggling slightly.
J: “Nah, were going to have some fun with you!” Jordan then stops with the tickling walks back to his room to grab some duct tape.
J: ”Have some fun with her guys, ill be right back” The two friends wasted no time. One of them grabs both of Michelle’s wrist and held them above her head, while the other looks at her.
Michelle tries to pull down her arms but is no match against the other man’s strength.
“we’ve heard how ticklish you can be?” says the man facing her
M: “Who are you?”
“It doesn’t matter who I am!” Snaps the man as Jordan comes back with the duct tape flips back on the scremo.
“What matters is that you are our little toy!” As he said that the man then starts to claw tickle Michelles belly.

Michelle squirms franticly to the tickling pleading him to stop. After a few moments, Jordan intervened by telling his friend to drag her to the poll in the middle of the room. Michelle squirms trying to get away but as soon as she knew it, her wrists were taped high above her head around a poll, while her feet were off the ground also taped around the poll.
Michelle tries to break out of the bounds, pulling down as hard as she can but the tape wont break.
Jordan and his two friends start to chuckle at her. J: “What’s a matter mommy? Cant get out?”
M: “This isn’t fucking funny anymore Jordan”
J: “Hey don’t fucking cuss at me!” Jordan leans in and starts to tickle her neck with his index finger, Michelle buckles in her chin but it’s to late, Jordans finger is under her chin ticking her.
As this is going one both of the friends grinned at Michelles body, admiring how great it looks for a forty something year old. Smooth, soft and perfectly hairless.
“My turn!” says Jordans friend. He then steps in front of Michelle and leans down and ask “You what I love about being a man?”
M: “What?” Michelle says in a strong tone.
“That we can grow hair everywhere! And when I see a women such as yourself whose perfectly hairless, I like to tickle girls with my long ass beard”
M: “Don’t do it, im warning you!”
“Or what? Scream and laugh and try to get away? You’re a little to weak for that!” Then the man grabed the tip of is beard and started to ghost tickle down to Michelles armpit. Michelle tried even harder to pull down her arms but it was no use. “ahhh whats a matter? is my beard tickling your sensitive skin little girl?”
M:”EEK! Don’t call me little girl”
Then from behind were the other friend lean in to her ear “we will call you what ever we want” then started to tickle her other armpit with his beard. Then Jordan got on his knees and lifted her pink tank top up and started tickling her belly with his beard.
Michelle was helpless, squirming around trying to hold back laughter while her exposed skin got attacked.
The three men teased and taunted her throughout this tickling. Jordan kept saying “Whose the ticklish mommy?” the two friends were relentless on her arms “your so weak and ticklish!”
After about 15 Minutes all of them stopped and stood in front of Michelle grinning at her as she is panting heavily. All of a sudden the police broke thru the door in the basement. “This is the Police all of you get on the ground!”
“What the FUCK!” Jordan yelled as he put his hands up
“We received a call regarding abuse and drugs. Are you Jordan?”
“Yeah?!”
“You and your friends are coming with us!”
As the cuffs were put on, Michelle was getting taped off the poll.
“This isn’t it over mommy. Ill be back for you… oh Ill be fucking back”
Michelle now is free for the torture, but she wont be free for long

Last edited:
Hmmmmm. I know a Jordan with a 40 y/o mom. Any chance you're in San Antonio? Lol

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back