• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leah's Tale of the Mud Wrestling Bachelorette Party

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
“So…” I said to Leah as I sat down on the bed. “Did anything…interesting…happen at the party?”

“Bye guys!” her sister, Kayla, called out from the other room, then closed the front door of the apartment behind her.

“No,” she said facetiously. After dating for almost a year, she knew me well enough to know exactly what I was wondering about upon her return from her friend’s themed bachelorette party. “Seven other girls throwing me around in the mud in nothing but a bikini and nothing tickled me at all.”

I swallowed hard and tried to play it cool. I was quite aroused with anticipation already, before she pushed me onto the bed and placed her hand on my crotch through my jeans. “Your sister left, right?” I asked, making sure.

“Yes. She just needed to shower and change - she’s gone now.”

I wasn’t sure if that was good or bad; I would loved to have heard Kayla’s side of the story, too. But that would have to wait for another time.

“So,” I said. “A mud-wrestling themed bachelorette party….”

“Yes,” she said, her brown eyes looking straight into mine seductively, confidently.

“So how long did it take the girls to find out…?” I asked.

“Find out what?” she played dumb.

“Your weakness….”

“Oh, you mean that I’m a lousy mud wrestler?”

I smiled. She had pushed me down on my back and was kneeling over me, but I still managed to reach up and run a finger down her side from her underarm to her waist. “No, this weakness.”

Leah shrieked but managed to stay on top of me. Then she smiled. “Oh, that.”

She leaned down and kissed me, then rolled over onto the bed so she was lying next to me. “Well you see,” she said. “In mud wrestling there’s a lot of physical contact. When you’re doing it in bikinis, there’s a lot of exposed skin. It’s slippery. So hands are sliding all over every inch of your bare skin. Usually multiple hands at once.”

My heart was pounding. I swallowed again. “I see…”

She looked beautiful, her dark, shoulder-length hair still wet from the shower. As we lay together, she rubbed her bare foot against mine. It was still soft and warm and pink from the shower. Her toenails were naked. Just the feeling of her sole on the top of my foot was ecstasy. Her gorgeous, size ten feet, with all their surface area to cover and her long toes, had driven me insane from the moment I first laid eyes on them.

“So, how did you first get into the pit?” I prompted.

“Well,” she said, “a few of the girls dove right in. Most of us were more hesitant, so they kind of grabbed us and pulled us in.”

“Your sister?”

“You got it. She was first in and she and Joanna pulled me in pretty quickly.”

“So then what?”

“Well, we were all kind of splashing around, rolling around for a few minutes.”

“And was that fun?”

“Yeah, it was fun, silly, you know. But I could tell I was in trouble from the get go.”

“In trouble?” It was my turn to play dumb.

“Well….EVERYTHING tickled. Someone would go to grab by leg and their hands would slide across my thigh or calf. Or they’d sort of slide their hand across my side or belly and it would tickle so bad. I was trying really hard not to show it….”

“I bet you were pretty scared that they would eventually figure it out….”

She sighed. “Yes…I was. I came really close to laughing a couple times pretty early on. One time I was wrestling with Penelope and I kind of crawled away and she grabbed my foot to pull me back. Her hand kept slipping up and down my foot in the mud…”

“Oh my…”

“Yeah, it was bad. I kept pulling away and she’d grab it again, and her fingers would slide across the bottom of my foot. A few times they even slid through my toes.”

“Wow, how was this not the moment that gave you away??”

“It really almost did. I was laughing silently, but because my head was far away from her, she didn’t notice. She was just trying to pull me back.”

“Her fingers through your toes, though?”

“Yes. I thought, ONE MORE TIME HER FINGERS SLIDE THROUGH MY TOES AND I’M GOING TO HAVE TO SCREAM. I really couldn’t take it.”

My breathing grew heavier. “Baby…” I said softly. She placed her hand on my crotch again through my jeans and began to rub.

“But you would have been proud of me. I kept my cool.”

“Yes, you usually explode into laughter if anyone so much as touches your foot…”

“Yes, I do…” she smiled wickedly.

“And how did they eventually discover what an insanely ticklish girl they were wrestling with?”

“Well…I kind of got into a little wrestling match with my sister’s friend Sienna. At one point, she sort of rolled me over face-down, and then she leapt on top of me and she slid both her hands underneath my stomach. And that caused me to scream really, really loud.”

“Oh? And did that attract attention?”

“Yes, it did. Unwanted attention. Half the girls turned their heads and crawled over asking, ‘Why did she screech like that??’”

“Did you tell them?”

“Um, NO. I tried really hard to make something up. I said it hurt, or something. But Sienna was like, ‘I lightly slid my hands under your belly and it hurt? Just THIS?’ And since she still had me in the same position, she did the same thing again. And I screamed again.”

“Did you laugh, too?”

“Oh yeah….I laughed pretty hard at that point.”

“Hey! Were you going to leave that part out??”

“Sorry!! I can’t remember every little detail in chronological order!! Sheesh!”

I smiled. “It’s okay. You’re doing great. So what happened next?”

“I heard someone say ‘She’s ticklish!’ and someone else say, ‘Get her!’ The next thing I knew, there were four or five girls tickling me all over.”

This was getting too intense. I pressed up against her.

“You like this story, huh?” she teased.

“I like it very much,” I replied submissively.

She unzipped my pants and slid me out of my boxer shorts, and began to stroke very lightly.

“Where were they tickling you?” I asked in a quiet voice, mesmerized.

“My sides, armpits….Sienna kept her hands under me on my belly….”

“She kept them there? And wiggled her fingers?”

"Yes.”

I knew how ticklish her tummy was. “For how long?”

“Probably two or three minutes. I was laughing so hard, flailing around, but they had me pinned.”

“Wait - stop…” I told her, grabbing her hand and removing it from me. “I’m so close…but…is there more?”

“There’s more,” she said with a glimmer in her eye.

“Where was your sister in all this?”

“You’re good,” she said. “I was about to go there. She actually hadn’t joined in yet.”

“All that and your most relentless tickler wasn’t even involved?” I teased.

“Exactly. But she came over and said, ‘What are you girls doing to my poor sister?’ I thought, FINALLY, BIG SIS TO THE RESCUE!”

I got even harder as I listened, considering the possibility of where this was going.

She continued, “They said, ‘We’re tickling her!!’”

“Were they still going at that point?”

“No, they stopped when she came over. I was trying to catch my breath.”

“Okay, so what did big sis say?”

“She looked down and saw no one at my feet. She said, ‘You’re making these feeble attempts to torture her and you haven’t even tickled her feet? Amateurs!!’”

For a moment I thought I was going to come even though Leah’s hand was no longer touching me. “She said that?”

“She said that.”

“And…”

“And the girls were very delighted by this development. Joanna said, ‘Are her feet really really ticklish?’ and Kayla said, ‘Yes, my mother and I used to pin her down and tickle her feet for hours….we still do!’ Joanna said, ‘So what are we waiting for??’”

Leah, who was lying to my left, then extended her left leg in the air and bent it toward me so that her sole touched my cock. Simply the site of it, the most beautiful feet I’d ever seen, and the warm, soft touch of her sole made me start pulsating on the edge of orgasm. I knew there was no turning back, but I was going to hold out as long as I could. I did not want this to end.

“So the next thing I knew, Kayla was tickling the bottoms of my feet and all the other girls started in again. It was even worse than when Kayla usually does it because of the mud. It was so slippery and wet, like you know the part of the massages that I can’t handle, when they put oils on my feet?”

I was fighting the orgasm with everything I had. I nodded. She leaned over to her bedside table, grabbed some massage oil, and rubbed it onto the sole of her foot. Then she placed her foot back on me. Her long, juicy toes engulfed my cock.

“So it was like ten times worse than normal,” she continued. “She was using her nails, going between my toes, all over the bottoms of my feet, it was crazy. And AT THE SAME TIME all the other girls were tickling me everywhere too.”

“And….what were your reactions?” It was happening and I couldn’t stop it.

“I was laughing like a mad woman. I probably haven’t been tickled that bad - I don’t know, maybe ever! I was trying to thrash, move, get away but there were so many of them. I was screaming too, begging…”

I interrupted quickly, “Where did it tickle most of all?” Her soft, oiled-up sole was gliding freely over me.

“I don’t know…it’s hard to say if it was my stomach or my feet. I mean, it tickled SO MUCH in both of those spots…you have no idea….”

I exploded passionately and uncontrollably. “LeahLeahLeahLeah” I repeated. Her foot slid back and forth and I alternated between closing my eyes and watching those gorgeous toes.

“Well,” she said. “I thought you’d like that one…”

I sighed and smiled. “You know me well…a little too well…”

“I do know you well. And speaking of, you should definitely ask Kayla about the story. I’m sure she’d be glad to fill you in on any details I forgot. It’s hard to remember everything, you know, when you’re being tickled to the point of insanity…”

“Well I may just have to do that….” I said with a smile. “You sure do know me well…”

Last edited:
Amazing story. Short and sweet. I could see that being a really awesome video clip.

Thanks all....very glad you enjoyed. I really enjoy this particular "story-retelling" style a lot.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back