• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contagious Laughter

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
When I was 23 years old, I worked at a psychiatric hospital as a counselor. Beautiful women everywhere, most of them older than me (in their 30s and 40s). After about a year, I knew that some of them...married...were fooling around with other folks at work. That wasn't my style. I was young and had plenty of young women to play with. But here is a story.

One of the nursing supervisors was Carol. Now, she was a bit older (40) and not as physically attractive as the younger nurses. But smart and nice. Kind of the mama bear for all of us.

Thing is...she had this great laugh. Loud. Hard. She would have fits of laughter when things struck her as funny. And she would laugh so long and hard...that we would all be laughing with her. She loved to laugh. Sometimes we would remind her of something she laughed at before...just to get her to laugh.

It was amazing.

So one day, I went to her office for a consultation about a patient. She was sitting on her couch with her shoes off and feet up. Long day. I noticed the pink nail polish and was impressed...but I had business to take care of.

As usual, she was nice and gave good advice/directions. Once I understood everything, it was time to go back on the unit. Her feet were still up on the edge of the couch. On the way out, I couldn't resist and I ran one of my fingers on her sole.

"Whhhhhooooooooppppp!!!" She screamed. She pulled her feet back and sat up on the couch. Her face was red. And she went into one of her laughing fits. (I barely touched her). I turned around, smiled and walked back towards her. She was still laughing hard, and waved me off.

"Oh, you must be ticklish", I teased. I was smiling at her and trying not to laugh.

She couldn't talk because she was laughing so hard. Crying laughing. She nods her head and laughs.

Oh well. Now I know. I went back to work.

This actually happened a few times after that. She would be relaxing in her office with her feet up. Or in the nurses station. And I would steal a tickle of her feet. She would have fits of laughter. A couple of times I would even grab an ankle and get a good, 10 second tickle in. She would be howling. Everyone else would be laughing.

After a while, when she had her feet up and would see me coming...she would quickly sit up and put her shoes back on. LOL. No worries.

Time goes on. Some laughing. Some tickling. Mostly just working.

But we had an office party.

Before I write about "this" office party...the year before...at another office party...I had tickled the feet of another, MILF nurse. Spontaneous. But in front of many of my co-workers...including Carol. I had not really remembered this a year later.

So it's a house party. The psychiatrist on our unit has a nice house. Big. We have the run of the house. Some games. Some drinks. Great time. We are going back and forth all over. I get another drink and go to the upstairs den. There is Carol...stretched out on the couch. A couple of other co-workers were in the den too. But they went back downstairs to get drinks. I pull up a chair to Carol and we start talking. I pulled the chair up to her upperbody because we would be talking. But I did note that she had her shoes off. And...I noted that she did not pull her feet up or put her shoes back on. Excellent.

We talked for a few minutes. Good to hang out. Good to see everyone out of the office. We look forward to this every year. Yada Yada Yada. Nice. I grabbed her hand, admiring her manicure. "Wow. Nice. I think I remember that you like this shade of pink". She thanked me. Then I smiled a big smile. "And it matches your toes too!"

"Oh shit" she says...sort of smiling, sort of not. But it was too late. I was on those feet. Interestingly, she struggled only a little bit. The tickling made her try to evade my fingers...but strangely she seemed to also be trying not to avoid it. Regardless, she went off! Screaming with laughter. And she was calling my name too. I was sure that people were going to start running upstairs to see what was happening.

It was a party and I had had a few drinks (not drunk, but buzzed). So I didn't stick with the feet. I got to her sides and ribs pretty good. She was hella ticklish. I tried to get to her armpits, but was careful. I didn't want to accidentally touch her (ample) breasts because we didn't know each other like that and I didn't want to have a misunderstanding. I think she was having fun. She was giggling and laughing and trying to catch her breath. She sort of asked for a time out...so I stopped. She was inhaling and wiping her eyes and smiling and still giggling. Good. Once she seemed to catch her breath, I was back at her feet. This time not so much tickling...but a slow massage/carress.

"Oh fuck!"...she moaned.

With one hand, I kind of pull her toes back towards her, exposing and stretching the sole of her right foot. With my other hand, I trace two fingers up and down her sole.

"Fuck yeah!"...she whispers.

After 30 seconds of that, she is squriming around...but keeping her foot in my hands. I start to tickle a little bit. She giggles a little bit. Not the same booming laughter of before. I had been pulling her toes back gently, but now she scrunched her toes against my fingers. And then it happened.

"Uhhhhhhhh
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
UUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!
UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
mmmmmmmm.
uhhhhhhhhh
shhhhhhiiiiiiiit
fuuuuuuuck
uhhhhhhhh.
(gasp)"

Wow. I knew what that was. But from tickling? Amazing.

She wipes her eyes. She is smiling. She says, "Shit [Alpha], what did you do to me?"

I say, "Well...I didn't really know...."

Carol says..."hey...I think I'm gonna want you to do that again."

Amazingly, no one had come up the stairs. We did not do this again at that party. We went back downstairs, the party went on. But we had our little moment. Excellent.

I had a foot fetish and a tickling fetish. But I didn't know...at 23 years old...that a woman could climax from tickling.

It was different at work after that. We had not really talked about what happened. But we sort of had a new understanding.

She would do her down low flirting. She might walk around barefoot in her office. She might ask me what I thought of her nail polish. In staff meetings during Spring and Summer...she might dangle her shoes or slip in and out of them. All the time looking at me to see my reaction. Sometimes she would smile. A few times she would break out in a fit of uncontrollable laughter...for no apparent reason to others...but I knew what she was laughing about. It was crazy. We would all be laughing...but only the two of us knew. (apparently).

I did not tickle her at work any more. She invited me to her house for tickling and sex. At the hospital, we would steal moments in some discrete places. Tickling and Fucking and whatever else we could come up with. She would climax hard if tickling was involved. And I found a couple of ways to have her climax even harder.

I was young and buff and had lots of stamina. We would go round and round. And it was our thing. I thought nobody else even knew.

But it was fun. I left the day shift for grad school. And somehow, Carol and I lost touch. I had other things going on anyway...and wound up marrying another co-worker who was closer to my age (she was not into tickling though).

To tease you though...there is another, related story.

There was another, older nurse on my unit. (is that a pun?)

Anyway, she had a cousin who was around my age...the cousin was 21. OMG. She was beautiful. And a great smile. Nice. Smart. Big breasteses. Southern Accent. Woooo Weee. And we became friends. We used to flirt a little bit. But we were doing our own things...had our own circles and relationships. I could tell some stories.

But it turns out...that with the incident at the party...this young lady...Pamela...saw much of the whole thing. She saw Carol cumming. She saw me tickling Carol. Oooops.

So...when I was flirting with Pam at work...and tried to tickle her...she laughed because she was ticklish. But, she would also resist. She was not trying to let me tickle her. And not because she didn't like it. We got together a couple of times. But those are different stories.

PS

Some of the elements of this story are exaggerated or not true.
However, most of them are true.
I write this as fiction...because I know that some of this didn't really happen like I say it did.
And...at least one element of this story is inspired by Knismo.

Great stories. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D
I hope the one about the woman who had an orgasm from foot tickling was real.

Sorry
The orgasm was fiction
The tickling was real though...and the laughter.
As was the subsequent tickling at her house. If I had known what I was doing...it probably could have gone there. I wish. But she just liked to laugh and liked to be tickled.

But most of the story is real

And even with Pamela...that's another story. But it is a tickling story. She did actually observe me and Carol. And it was on after that. Kind of.

I might even tell that story. But around that time...I started a relationship with another woman who became my wife. And so...my tickling opportunities were more limited...and then...I quit. Because I was faithful to my girl.

But the Pam story is kind of cool. And I might tell it for real...or embellish it as fiction. We will see. Or...y'all let me know how you want it.

Fiction or non-fiction. Either way is fine with me. Maybe even both if you have the time.

Ok. I've got to go to work, but here is part of the story of Pamela.

She was actually younger than me, but beautiful and hella sexy. Nice southern accent too. We worked together and were friendly. And somehow, after that party of the Carol story...she was a little friendlier. I didn't really get it. But great.

So time passes and we are flirting at work in the nurses station. She had flip flops on. Cute feet. Anyway, she said something "smart" to me...and for punishment, I decided to tickle her. She smiled a big smile but she was like "no way I'm gonna let YOU tickle me!". Ha. Ok. But she was still smiling and teasing. And it seemed clear that she was ticklish. But no means no.

We still flirted. I didn't get to tickle her much at work because she resisted playfully or escaped. One time though, I caught her...still in the nurse's station. And to tickle her feet...I had to take her sneaker off and her sock...and she let me. She had a nice giggle and her feet were ticklish. But we were at work...so...there was no action beyond playing.

But...there was another party. I got there late and she was a little pissed. I didn't know why. And there were lots of folks there so, I just socialized with everyone. Pam's cousin comes up and pulls me to the side and tells me that I should probably talk to her. She said that Pam was annoyed, but that she actually had a crush on me. What????

So I find Pam and talk to her. She is okay, but frustrated. "I thought you liked me." She said. And I did. I just didn't know how she was feeling. So we talked. We made out a little bit. And then she told me that she saw me tickling Carol at the last party. Oooops. Busted.

She grabbed my hand and led me into one of the bedrooms. Excellent. I was thinking that we were gonna make out some more...and maybe go further. Sure enough, she started kissing me and it was nice. But nicer was when she whispered in my ear: "tickle me".

She was ticklish almost everywhere. And her laugh was different than Carol's. It was quieter...and came from the gut. Kind of like a growl. It was nice. And another cool thing is that she would pull me closer to her...hold me in place...and then lean up and laugh in my ear. That was hella sexy.

Soon enough I was erect and she could feel that through my jeans. She kind of grinded her pelvis against me while I was tickling her. But then she pushed me off of her. No worries. I figured that was then end of things for the night. Then she laughed, smiled and winked. Pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra. Wow! She let me play with her breasts. I even tickled her some more...and her breasts were not ticklish though. Nipples were erect and sensitive...just not ticklish. She reached down and caressed my manhood through my jeans for a minute. But I took those jeans off.

She looked, smiled and said something like "that's what I thought" And we went to town. Made love like young adults. We both came many times. Lots of tickling in between. She even tried to tickle me, but back then I wasn't ticklish.

After that, we were pretty good friends. We dated a little bit but were not really a couple. I'm Black, she was white...and we were in Nashville. In those days, not a lot of interracial dating...not in public anyway. I went to the local HBCU...and my main circle of friends were black...including the ladies I was playing with.

Still. Pam and I had fun...and a lot of it was tickling fun. She was ticklish and when she saw me tickling Carol...she was turned on and jealous. She really wanted me to be tickling her after that. Even though she played shy and coy. Looking back after she told me...I could see it...all the little plays she made. All of her false protestations. She did actually like the fact that if she said stop or pulled away, that I would stop. It just frustrated her too. She wanted me to push past her protests...but I never did.

But I loved tickling her. Especially how she would grab me and hold herself against me while I was tickling her. Especially how she liked to laugh directly in my ear. That really turned me on and when she knew it...she just went for that right away. Excellent.

I lost track of her when I went to grad school. I worked night shift, after resigning from the day shift. And I was so busy that time just passed. I actually met my wife at that job. But what happened was that she went to grad school too...and we worked night shift together. My wife was ticklish...but hated to be tickled. Oh well. Tickling isn't everything.

I'm FB friends with Pam's cousin. I ask about Pam every now and then...but don't have her contact information. Now that I've told this story...I might have to get that information.

Maybe Pam will laugh in my ear over the phone?

thanks - great reminiscences, even if embellished somewhat..... (I did have two genuine experiences in college where I highly facilitated a girl's orgasm - twice, on two separate occasions - from tickle-massaging her bare feet ..... she really couldn't disguise her Cummings, although she never was 'outspoken' about if afterward.)

PS- (in my short note above, I should have added for clarity that my girlfriend was clothed on both occasions except for her feet. Wearing white shorts & t-shirt in the first instance & jeans in the second.) I'd like to write up these experiences someday.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back