• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ex-Wife Tickling: Everyone "Happy" but me.

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
My wife and I were married for 20 years.
We were compatible in some ways, other ways not.
We divorced, but have kids. So we still live in the same neighborhood about a mile away from each other.
We don't really like each other that much. But we share custody of the kids (they are older now...one adult, one late teens). And she married her high school sweetheart.

And her husband is a really nice guy. I get along with him well.

Well. One Saturday, my ex, and husband and kids were going to go hiking. But apparently, my kids are hogging the bathrooms. Steve had showered early. My ex was frustrated. So...he suggested that they come over to my house. She could shower and everything would be on schedule.

My ex didn't really like that idea...but it actually made sense. They called me. I'm like "sure, whatever". So they come over. Small talk. My wife heads for the shower. Steve and I watch some TV and chit chat.

Soon enough, my wife comes out of the shower and bathroom. She is fully dressed except for her shoes. And, OMG...she still has pretty feet. I miss them. She's got the towel on her head and started shaking her hair out. I actually went to get my phone so I could sneak some pictures of her feet. But nope, by the time I did that, she had her shoes on. Damn.

She always has an attitude. Whatever. But today she is chastising me about some woman who is calling and harrassing her. Must be one of my girlfriends, she accuses. LOL. I have no clue what she is talking about.

Last edited:
Steve is sitting on one end of my leather couch, just listening. My wife sits on the couch...fussing at me, but sitting next to her husband.

So I ask a couple of questions...like the name of the woman and what she is saying to my ex. So my ex runs it down. I Shrug. I don't know anyone by that name and the two ladies that I am close to don't care one bit about my ex. My wife goes into more detail. I still shrug. And then Steve kind of nods and gasps. We look at him. And he says, "That's not about [Alpha], that's about me. What? My wife falls off the couch.

Steve explains: Old girlfriend. Crazy. Wants him back. He doesn't even talk to her. But somehow the crazy woman got my ex's phone number. So they are cool...talking it out. He's not into anything bad. My wife is nodding...asks a couple of questions...they are talking. My wife's back is to me. She is sort of kneeling in front of her husband. And for some reason (I know why)...I felt vindicated...but I started taking off one of my ex's shoes.

She noticed of course but didn't stop me immediately. I don't think she could believe that I would even do that. But I was doing it. I was getting her sock off and she sort of barked. "What the hell do you think you are doing? I laughed and said..."Since you are here...I want to get a picture of your foot. You know I love your feet."

She snarled and started to pull her foot out of my hand. "You are crazy" she said. She was on the floor sitting up and facing me (I was standing). She was right next to Steve who was sitting on the couch. Surprisingly, Steve said. "No honey, let him do it...I really want to see..."

What???

So she is surprised too. She doesn't fully pull her foot back...in fact she extends her leg back into my hands. "You know I'm gonna want to play, right?" She rolls her eyes with sarcasm.

But those toes were looking good. Forget the camera. I had my mouth on that foot. Toes. Arches. Excellent. Just like the good old days. She kept her foot in my hands and was silent. Then I heard some sort of quiet commotion. Steve had bent over, put both hands under her shirt and lifted it off. He unhooked her bra and was now fondling her breasts and nipples. She close her eyes. She was into him. I looked back down...and took off her other shoe and sock. I'm licking and sucking her toes and soles. I can't tickle her (yet) because she hates that. But I already know that this changes when she is aroused. But whatever. I'm just doing the foot worship thing.

After a while, I hear and feel some more commotion. In fact, now my wife is getting up from the floor and onto the couch. Her back is on the couch, her head is under her husband's lap, but she has his cock in her hand now. (I really didn't need to see that). My ex doesn't even look at me...but she extends her feet to me again. I'm sucking toes...she's caressing his manhood. I didn't even care one way or the other.

After about five minutes of that, I decide to see what else might be up. I know that I can make my ex cum if I go down on her and then...tickle her feet. As I was thinking about it...I was thinking that she must have told Steve something about that. So I chuckle. I reach up and pull of her shorts and panties. No resistance. Silence. But she was already wet.

I went back down to her toes...but worked my way up to her lady parts. Steve was still on her breasts and nipples. She was a little red in the face, but that's one of her signs of arousal. I finally put my mouth on her and she moved her hips a little. With my ex, her labia actually get engorged (hard) and her clitoris gets hard too. I play with her a bit and really tounge her clit the way she likes it. I know for a fact that she is not long for this world. But I teased in order to keep things going a little more.

And now...she is ready for tickling.

So...my ex hates tickling. She does not laugh. She gets mad. She doesn't want to be tickled anywhere. And almost not anytime. But I can make her climax from tickling, once she's aroused. So I reach down for her feet. And she pulls both of her legs up so that I can have them more easily...she wants me to still have my mouth on her. I get her left sole, and now I am stroking her arch. My index finger moves up and down her arch. She doesn't laugh. She gasps. She never laughs. But her toes fanned out as far as they could go (I love that)...and her clit got a little harder, and she is moving her hips against my face.

I reach down for her other foot. I have both of them now. And I'm tickling. And she's squirming. She's still stroking her husband's hard on. I look up in his face real quick, because it's about to go down...and I want to be sure that it's okay. He nodded at me.

My wife's real "tell" is when her belly extends. It sort of fills with air and she starts looking like she is pregnant. When that starts happening...she about to come...hard. Very hard. In the past, I would stop tickling my ex's feet and reach up instead to play with her nipples. But Steve still had that covered.

I went back to the feet. She splayed those toes out as far as they could go. I went to the arches...and she responded by arching her back. In less than a minute she whispered "yeah"...and then she came. Shuddering. Quivering. Shaking. For 90seconds. She was gone. Poof. Excellent. When she caught her breath, she put her mouth on her husband and he came several seconds later. They seemed happy.

I'm sort of standing up. Somehow, I'm in my underwear with my erection straining against the fabric. My ex looks at me...and looks down at me. She laughs and says "You wish".

Yeah. Whatever. They freshened themselves up and got ready to go home and hiking. She got in the car...but he came back to the door and shook my hand. "Tickling, huh?" he said. I shrugged my shoulders. He went back to the car.

We have not really seen each other...not all together...after that day. I sometimes pick up or drop off my son at their house so I see one or the other. But we are not really friends.

Anyway...my ex can cum from tickling. And I take personal pride in that because she knew nothing about that before me. I wonder if Steve is trying that now. It's kind of funny too...because if he gets it wrong...he's gonna be in a world of trouble. But if he gets it right, that's cool with me. I'm over my ex wife romantically. So I am happy for her and him. I do wonder how she feels about me tickling her...and other stuff...in front of him. I might not ever really know. I don't think it will happen again...this thing was spontaneous.

She came hard though. Couldn't help it. I tickled her pretty good.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back