• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outrageous Laughter

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
I've actually told part of this story before. And this story does not have a sexual connection. It is just one of my come of tickling age stories that solidified my tickling interests.

I was about 21 years old and I would come home for the summer and work at a summer camp. Many beautiful women. I had been there since I was 16. By the time I was 19...I was even exploring my tickling interests there. I did have a close friend who was ticklish. I would tickle her at the end of the day...like every day. She liked it. It was not really a sexual thing...but kind of. And some observers could observe my arousal through my pants. But...that's not this story. My little tickle friend. But little friend with benefits. She had invited one of her high school friends to work at camp.

Excellent.

But remember...unlike some of my other stories...this has no sex involved.

So this other girl is beautiful. Very nice too. And you know me...I'm checking out her feet, because that is a fetish. But I am also wondering if she is ticklish. What does her laugh sound like? But what can I do? I don't really know her. She is not a veteran at camp. I know her friend...but not her.

She was mixed race, Asian and Anglo. OMG. How beautiful. A cheerleader at my other friend's high school. She was one of many beautiful young ladies...so I didn't obsess over her at all. But I would sometimes see her as camper schedules overlapped. Especially at the pool.

So here is how it went down. Sometimes a Counselor would bring a camera. And they would go around taking pictures. Once...a counselor was at the pool...and she wanted to take a picture of me and "X"...because we were there. Cool. So we are going for the picture...and I spontaneously went for the tickle. OMG...she screamed with laughter. WTF? I mean that she went off. I actually have that picture.

After the picture, I turned to her. "You are really that ticklish?" And I tickled her ribs/stomach. And she screamed laughter in my face. Bwahahahahahahahahaha." And I mean screaming. She didn't even try to get away. It was some sort of involuntary reaction. Crazy. Sexy. Cool.

So now I didn't stalk her. But I knew whe would intersect. And she would come to know that I might try to tickle her. She would see me coming. We really only intersected at the pool. I had other things to do...so I could not attend to her all the time. But damn. When I got to her...she would scream laughing right in my face...right in front of everyone...when I tickled her. Shit. We were not friends...and actually, I was interested in her friend...so there was no real action.

But I didn't even have that kind of thing as a fantasy. Sexual or otherwise. This girl didn't really even know me. And further, she didn't really even like me. But she was incredibly ticklish. Screaming. I will never forget it. She is one of the most ticklish people I have ever met.

I tickled her friend. That girl was a friend with benefits. I just had a reunion...with sex...in June of this year. Excellent. But because I was dealing with her back in the day...I didn't even dare go for this girl.

But we have reconnected on FB. She is happily married. I told her that I knew she didn't really like me...but she has tried to assure me that she did. (Long story). I have not approached the tickling thing. I don't think she remembers. Whatever...it was like 30-35 years ago.

But when I come home next year for a HS reunion. I might arrange for a subset reunion.And I know I will be wrong...but I might not be able to resist an old school tickle.

No sex. No conflict. I just happen to know that this woman is extremly ticklish. Reckless abandon. Extreme. If I see her again, I probably wont tickler her. Right? Old school Not appropriate. She is mostly a friend of a friend. But I might not be able to resist a tickle. And I will let her know before hand. Because we have that experience. It will be in public. I won't really abuse it.

But it is one of the most incredible experience that I had back in the day. I was going for a tickle test. And this woman went off. Screaming laughter. She didn't try to escape. She just laughed way hard in my face. Every time. She was just ticklish.

I wish I could share the picture that I have. OMG. She has seen it. And she was arguing that she always liked me. Ha. I know better. That is another story. And it was not about me and her...bbut she was defensive of her friend...who was also ticklish...and I did hook up with the friend. Back in that day...and now...even this year.

Damn. Nothing I can do. Nothing I really want to do but to hear that scream laughter in my face again. But I will be home next year. And I think I have an opportunity to arrrange. That will be fun.

But the best that I can expect is a repeat of screaming laughter. Nothing eles. If I am going for the sex thing..with tickling...it's not her...it's her/my friend. I'm not married. .Neither is my other friend. So we can play mo betta.

Excellent.

"So we can play more betta"

Perfect ending haha.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back