• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

talk or else

tickletum

Tom was shopping one day as he was off work when a hand tapped him on the shoulder " excuse me sir would you mind coming with me " tom asked whats this about ? The security guard said "just need to ask you some questions".
Tom got taken to a back room there were two chairs and a table he was aked to sit down
Right lets get down to business can you tell me your name
Tom
Tom what
Tom woodley look whats going on !!!!!!!
All in good time now we have reason to believe you have been stealing from the store
Tom laughed and said what are you on about
The security guard said ill call the police unless you tell ms the truth
Tom said go ahead I have nothing to hide
He smirked and proceeded to call the police and left the room.Tom tried to use his phone but battery was dead he then heard the door open he turned round and two policemen cam in and asked for tom to put his hands on his head tom shouted this is ridiculous as he felt the handcuffs click around his wrists he was then asked to sit down one of the police went behind him the other sat on the table
Now then tom you arent under arrest you just need to tell us the truth or we will male you talk
Tom said nothing
Fair enough PC SIMMONS you can now begin with that tom felt ten fingers go up his top and started tickling his sides tom screamed out with laughter begging to stop but all the policeman kept saying was tell me the truth poor tom was so ticklish the fingers proding and poking around his sides and stomach after about ten minutes it stopped he slumped into the chair catching breath
He begged no more he pleaded he didnt do anything he then felt his handcuffs coming off and walked to the table he was then quickly tied to the table tom started screaming for help but started laughing hysterically as both started tickling his armpits and stomach an hour passed and the tickling then stopped his restraints were taken off the policeman stood next to tom and said I hope you've learned your lesson
Tom looked confused and staggered towards the door
The policeman said if I see you again ill get you again

The end

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back