• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driven By You (M/FF - Adult) - Part 6

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
In a probably dumb attempt to keep all this readable, here's the links to the first chapter in this series, the first part of this chapter and part 5. As always I suggest reading from the beginning, but there should be enough details to let you pick the story up pretty much anywhere.

Driven By You – Part 6

Laura and Hayley grabbed stools at the breakfast bar, talking quietly amongst themselves as I finally managed to remember where the frying pans were and got busy. I’m not exactly a great cook, but you don’t need to be to do a proper fried breakfast and soon the room was full of the smell of sausages and the sound of bacon frying. It was the usual controlled chaos, dashing from the pans to the fridge, getting the coffee machine going and fruit juice out, then back to the oven to flip the food over before it burnt. Once everything was done I sat down with them and we ate in near silence, each of us busy with our own thoughts on what had happened and where it was going.

I’d heard people talk about perfect moments, usually in the same breath as certain illegal pharmaceuticals, but I’d never really believed them until now. The sun was shining through the patio doors lending a golden glint to the room, the rich smell of fresh coffee hung in the air and not a single noise could be heard from outside. Then there were the two gorgeous women sitting either side of me and just for that one single moment I think we all felt an almost profound sense of peace, of rest that happens so rarely it can take your breath away and move you to the point of tears.

It didn’t last of course, I suppose such moments never do really, still, the memory of it is so clear in my mind I can almost feel it, and I suspect and hope it was something I’ll never forget. I glanced at Laura and caught her staring off into space, obviously thinking much the same thing. She caught me watching her and turned a smile on me that seemed to convey a thousand meanings at once, all of which were immediately overshadowed as she mouthed “let’s get her” to me.

I couldn’t respond in kind as Hayley was looking right at me and was bound to see me, so I got up and started to clear up the remains of breakfast. Dumping the plates in the sink I turned back and deliberately approached from behind Hayley. As soon as I was sure I had Laura’s attention I shook my head quickly and mouthed one word to her: “Wait”. Laura had no clue what I was up to of course, but she’d had ample demonstration of my ability to think on the fly earlier on and decided to trust me. I deliberately walked back a little too close to Hayley and brushed her shoulder as I went past. I felt her jump slightly and knew I’d been right, she was expecting something to happen and I do hate being predictable.

We all moved over to the couch and started chatting. It wasn’t really anything important, just the sort of casual, time consuming stuff that friends always seem to talk about when they either haven’t got anything better to do, or are trying to avoid being the first to start on a subject that everyone’s decided is slightly taboo. It was funny actually, while Hayley and Laura had known each other for years, I’d only known them a few hours and a week respectively, yet we were chatting like old friends, completely at home in each others company. After a while, maybe half-an-hour, Hayley stretched out and stood up.

“Sorry guys, but I think sleeping on the couch is catching up with me, is it okay if I grab a shower?”

“Sure” Laura replied, “you know where everything is right?”

“Yeah, I think so, if I can’t find anything I’ll yell”.

Hayley headed upstairs, and as soon as I was sure she was out of earshot I slid over to Laura and filled her in on my plan.

“Sorry for asking you to wait, but.. ”

“I know, she was watching us like a hawk, and I didn’t fancy that big a fight right after breakfast either. So what have you got in mind?” Laura asked, goosing my ribs as she did so.

I jumped back slightly, glaring at her “Hey, keep that up and you won’t be getting revenge anytime soon, as it’s a bit difficult to tickle torture someone when you’re stretched out on the floor.”

Laura giggled, lent over and kissed me quickly “You know you love it really, but you do have a point. So let’s hear this brilliant plan of yours then.”

“Hey, I never claimed it was brilliant, just slightly less risky than jumping her in the kitchen.” I carried on quickly, not wanting to get into an argument, even a playful one right then. “You’ve still got that spreader bar in your room right? The one that attaches to the headboard?”

“Of course, why?”

“Very simple, Hayley’s keeping her stuff in your room and isn’t going to be expecting anything after a nice, warm, relaxing shower. So you head upstairs, put the spreader bar on the headboard and some restraints at the other end for her ankles, and wait behind the door. As soon as she comes in, jump her, get her on the bed and secured and we’ll have some fun.”

“Ohhhh, now that is what I call a plan, I’ll make sure she can’t get to the key to unlock herself though, even if I only get one cuff secured she’ll be trapped, and you can give me a hand getting her in position.”

“Great, now get going, you don’t want to have to rush this. I’ll keep an ear out, come upstairs once I’m sure she’s in your room, then just yell once you’ve got her down and I’ll come in and help with the rest.”

Laura headed upstairs, being as quiet as she could though there was almost no chance of Hayley hearing her with the shower going full blast. I headed into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of items I thought might come in useful later on, along with the small black case I’d had a quick glimpse of earlier that contained Laura’s deadly collection of torture instruments. Anything and everything that could be used to tickle flesh and torment the mind seemed to be represented in that little box, and I was looking forward to using them on someone else, rather than being the recipient of their tender mercies.

I heard Hayley come out of the bathroom and head upstairs, and followed her up silently, making sure to stay far enough behind she wouldn’t see or hear me. She went into the bedroom and I heard a quick patter of running of feet, and the sound of a struggle going on. I headed up to the door, which had been shoved or kicked closed at some point and waited. The main reason I’d gone with this plan was I had no intention of being jumped by two females with revenge on their mind, and at least this way I couldn’t be blindsided. I heard the enticing sounds of the two struggling for control coming through the door, and then the almost simultaneous click of two restraints being fastened. Strangely though the sounds of struggling didn’t die away, although they were now joined by the clack of the spreader bar bouncing off the headboard. Finally the noise died away, then Laura called my name through the door. Taking a deep breath, and making sure there wasn’t anything underfoot if I had to move in a hurry, I gently pushed the door open. The sight that greeted me was almost unbelievable.

Hayley was lying on the bed, right wrist secured as planned. What wasn’t quite as planned was that next to her Laura was also lying chained to the bed, with her left wrist clamped in the grip of the cuff. My mind caught up with events and realised that both women must have managed to trap the other at almost the exact same moment, and with the key on the other side of the room their only option was to call for help.

“Come on, unlock me” Laura called from her rather unfortunate position.

“No” Hayley countered, “unlock me and I’ll show you how to really make your girlfriend beg”.

“What!” Laura yelled, “we had a deal and besides it’s my turn.”

“Exactly, I was the last victim, it’s her turn to be tickled, she agrees with me!”

“That’s not what I meant and you know it!”

I could have watched this all day, and was reasonably sure I could have come up with a pretty attractive deal from on or the other of them, but I had something different in mind. Without saying a word I grabbed the key from its hook and walked over to the bed. I reached down as if to unlock Laura, then backed off and started to secure Hayley’s legs to the ankle cuffs. As I worked Laura assumed that I was doing something similar to what I’d done to her earlier on, and started to taunt Hayley.

“Mmm, it won’t be long now my dear, and I know every little ticklish spot on that gorgeous body. Just think what we’re going to do to you, you’ll be begging us for mercy by the time we’re through with you, won’t she?”

“Something like that, yes.” I replied, grabbing a second set of restraints from the cupboard nd heading back to the end of the bed. Laura was so preoccupied with Hayley she completely missed what I was up to, right up to the point I snapped the ankle cuffs onto her. I shot up to the head of the bed, and quickly looped another set of restraints over the hook behind the headboard. Like the spreader bar these needed a key to open, and I reached down, grabbed Laura’s right wrist and yanked it up, securing it quickly. The process was repeated for Hayley’s left wrist and I stepped back to admire my work.

There in front of me were two gorgeous women, tied down facing each other, completely helpless and, until I decided to release them, my own personal tickle slaves. Hayley was naked having dropped the towel she’d been using in the fight with Laura. Laura was still wearing that black silk dressing gown that was now gaping open, exposing her body to my gaze. Both woman tugged and writhed in their bonds, but I knew just how strong those restraints were and they had no hope of breaking them. I gabbed a chair from in front of the dressing table and sat down facing them. Both faces turned towards me, both going for the ‘puppy dog’ look to try and play on my sympathy. I just grinned and laid out the situation.

“Now ladies, I can’t possibly make a call like this, I mean, how could I possible pick between the two of you? No, that wouldn’t be fair so instead I’ll leave the choice of who gets to experience the sweet taste of freedom and who gets to feel feather up to you.”

I reached across and flicked open Laura’s black box of tricks and found what I was looking for almost immediately. I turned my attention to the floor until I spotted a couple of socks and picked them up. Arranging the case in front of me to hide my actions from my victims, I worked quickly to prepare my little test.

“Now, it’s a very simple test, the first one to say “Please tickle me” gets to stay on the bed, the other goes free. And no, I’m not going to do anything to you to get you to say it, how could I guarantee it’d be fair after all?”

So saying I moved forward and pulled one sock down over each ladies right foot, making sure they were a tight fit and running my fingers all over their feet to make sure the material lay flush against their skin.

“Each sock has a substantial quantity of itching powder in it, and the only thing that’s going to get me to remove those socks are the words “Please tickle me”. You should start to feel the effects in about two minutes; I’ll be back up in ten. Have fun.”

I saw almost identical looks of horror on their faces as I headed out the door. I knew I was going to pay for this later on, but right then I didn’t care. I grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and paused briefly to finish tidying up. I had a sneaking suspicion that neither of these two ladies was going to be the sort to give up easily, so I wasn’t in any real rush to get back to watch them in the very early stages of their torture. As the ten-minute mark arrived I strode back into the room and sat down again, water bottle close to hand, and drank in the sight before me.

Both women were writhing in their bonds, hands grasping at the air, muscles clenching and relaxing throughout their bodies as they struggled against the maddening sensations on their feet. But it was the looks on their faces that made a lasting impression, and almost got me to rethink this plan. Their eyes were screwed shut, lips clenched so tightly they’d gone white from the effort of containing the laughter I knew had to be bubbling up inside them by now. I could remember what this same powder had done to me the first night I’d met Laura, it was like being tickled with tiny, red-hot feathers and had broken me inside of a minute. These two had already taken ten minutes without giving in and I knew it wasn’t going to last.

I sat down facing them and leaned back, relaxed and settled in to watch the show. Laura must have heard me come in and opened her eyes to check. She opened her mouth, I can only assume to beg, or more likely threaten, me to get her out of this situation. It turned out to be a big mistake, as soon as her lips parted the laughter poured out, a short, sharp series of staccato laughs, mixed with brief gasps, almost sobs as her sole arched and flexed in its cotton prison. She tried to retreat back into her silence, but it was far too late, and the laughter poured from her in a torrent, getting slowly louder and more desperate. I saw Hayley shudder next to her, and then as if in sympathy with Laura’s plight her own laughter exploded out, a long, almost continuous giggling that would start low, then rapidly increase in pitch towards a scream before coming back down again.

Sitting there, listening to this wonderful symphony of laughter I wished I’d made the rules of this particular game a little more flexible, as I longed to run my hands over the naked and almost-naked forms in front of me. But no, there’d be time for that later I thought, and while I did expect retaliation for this the only way to keep these two from tickling me half to death was to be absolutely fair here and now and pray they decided to return the favour.

Hayley started to buck on the bed, trying to find some relief, or more likely, to shake that powder down and away from her toes to her less sensitive heel. Laura seemed to work out what she was doing a few seconds later and started to copy her movements. Not that it would do them any good, after so long on the skin their entire foot would be covered with the itching powder, and the only relief would be for me to take those socks off and wash it away. While I admit I didn’t have a lot of experience at judging such matters, I thought this would probably be the beginning of the end, both women were soaked in perspiration, their movements fuelled by desperation now, the random twitching of muscles in their arms and legs had ceased and gradually so did the rest of their movement until they were lying on their backs, side by side on the bed. Their laughter had escalated to a thin, desperate wail, their eyes wide open and unfocused as they tried to hold on to their self-control for just a few more moments, each desperate to avoid loosing this game, unable to even think of the consequences of doing so.

Suddenly I saw Hayley’s entire body seem to stiffen, and a shudder passed from the tips of her outstretched fingers all the way down to her toes, as every muscle protested at once and she cried out

“Pleasetickleme!”

Under other circumstances I may have drawn this out, but both women were clearly exhausted and I moved quickly, pulling off the socks from both feet and quickly started to sponge them clean. Of course, this tickled both of them, but it was a like a summer breeze compared to the tornado of sensation they’d just been through and all it really caused was a gently giggling from both of them as I dried both feet off with a towel.

As soon as I’d finished I unlocked Laura’s restraints, first her ankles then her wrists, and pulled her upright. I walked her over to the chair and helped her sit down, then went back to the bed. I removed the restraints that had held Laura captive from the bed, and lifted Hayley’s limp body into the middle of the bed. I left the restraints on her as I simply moved the ends that attached to the bed over, leaving her spread-eagle and vulnerable. I leant down to check on her, but before I could utter a sound she took the lead

“It’s okay, I’m okay, just give me a few minutes, please?”

“Of course, but you’re sure you’re alright?”

“Yes, just knocked out, god that was…”

“Intense?” I guessed.

“Cruel” she shot back. “You do know we’ll get you back for that?”

“Like you weren’t going to anyway.” I grinned. “Besides, while I might pay for it, that payback’s a long way off. If I were you I’d be a little more concerned about what we’re going to do to you. After all, I suspect Laura’s got some frustration to work out, and if I’m a dead man tickling, I might as well make the most of it, hmmm?”

The worried look, and slightly over-acted gulp, Hayley gave me was answer enough.

Highly erotic! Another excellent story to a terrific series. Keep 'em coming. I can't wait for chapter 7. :dogpile:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back