• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driven By You (MF/F - Adult) - Part 7

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
In a probably dumb attempt to keep all this readable, here's the links to the first chapter in this series, the first part of this chapter & part 6. As always I suggest reading from the beginning, but there should be enough details to let you pick the story up pretty much anywhere.

Driven By You – Part 7

I walked over to Laura and knelt down alongside her, the question obvious on my face.

“You know you’re going to pay for that?” she asked me, a dangerous smile twitching her lips up as she did.

“Everyone keeps saying that” I joked, “but I rather suspect I was in for it anyway, right?”

“I don’t know what you mean” Laura demurred, trying to play the part of the innocent party.

“Of course not, and you two weren’t planning to grab me tonight for a repeat performance over breakfast were you?”

“How on earth…?” Laura’s disbelief was all the conformation I needed.

“You’ve always kept a very tidy kitchen my dear, in fact some of those tiles are almost mirror like they’re so clean.”

“You can read lips? That well from that distance?” Now the disbelief had a healthy dose of scepticism mixed in.

“Actually, no, well not very accurately anyway, but you were so worried about being overheard you both used a few too many head and hand gestures. Oh, and you both looked way too satisfied when I came back to you, you’d been planning something and this seemed the logical guess.”

“Anyone ever told you, you should work for MI6?”

“Yeah, but the pay stinks and the medical’s a joke. Talking of which, shouldn’t we be giving someone an examination about now?”

“Good point, how do you want to play this one?”

“Oh, the agony of choice.” I glanced over at Hayley and then back at Laura. The fact that I was alone in a room with two gorgeous women was suddenly presenting itself for consideration, and considering what we’d gone through recently, I’d guess all three of us were in need of some fun. I grinned and lent in, whispering my idea to Laura, throwing in my best ‘evil look and hand gestures’ back towards Hayley for good measure. As I finished Laura looked me square in the eyes, nodded slightly, lent forward and kissed me. It was a deep kiss, tender, gentle, reassuring, and I responded in kind. It seemed to go on forever and yet was seemingly over in an instant, as Laura pulled away, then bent to put her lips right by my ear.

“I love you,” she whispered, such a simple phrase but one that rocked me to my core. In a lot of ways, I’m old fashioned in my views, and I knew Laura thought much the same way. The net result was that neither of us threw words like love around easily or on a whim and my mind struggled to accept the trust and commitment she’d just given me. I’d dreamt about this for years, although never with the strength or hope that I had since I met her and to actually hear it made the whole world seem false somehow, as if it was a movie set that would come crashing down at the slightest touch.

I moved towards her, and pulled her upright, leaning in I nuzzled her neck for a long moment, working my way up to her ear and said the only thing I could.

“I love you too, and I’m yours, for as long as you want me.”

Laura grinned at me, breaking the almost suffocating sense of occasion easily and physically jumped up into my arms, wrapping her long legs around me. “Oh, believe me, I want you, in fact I want you right here and right now.”

“We do have other business to take care of as well my dear”

“Oh, I almost forgot our little tickle slave here” Laura replied, looking over my shoulder at Hayley, who was watching us intently from her rather vulnerable position on the bed. “But I can’t make up my mind which to do first, screw your brains out or tickle her into insanity.” She finished the last on a pout that was so sexy it had to be illegal.

“Hmm, hang on, I’ve got an idea.” I moved over to the bag of toys I’d left on the dressing table, Laura still hanging off me, rubbing her silk-clad form against me. I rummaged through as best I could, looking for one particular item I’d spotted earlier that would be perfect for what I had in mind. A few more seconds of searching turned up the extra bits I’d need and I passed them over to Laura, keeping the big item for myself. She glanced down and quickly worked out what I had in mind. I caught the delighted grin on her face as she realised how I intended this to work and slid her legs down from around my waist.

Walking over to the bed she moved slowly up Hayley’s right side, sliding her fingers over that inviting body, tickling her gently as she went, causing small giggles to escape from the bound beauty. Reaching her hips Laura swung a leg over and straddled her victim, facing her feet and effectively blocking Hayley’s view. Laura lent down and slipped the straps I’d handed her around Hayley’s thighs, each strap having two small chains attached, each of which had a clip on the end. After making sure they were secure Laura swung round and moved up, sitting astride Hayley just below her breasts, again more to make sure Hayley couldn’t see what was going on than anything else.

I moved over and snapped my surprise in place, noting that Laura had got the positioning of the clips spot on. It had started life as a normal kitchen implement, one of those small electric hand whisks. One end was simply a handle with a speed control, the other a plastic arm that ended in a circle of plastic, inside of which was a simple plastic +. Under normal circumstances it was designed to whisk a bowl of ingredients into a properly mixed, ready for the oven, concoction in as short a time as possible. However, it had received a few modifications that I was reasonably sure weren’t in the design labs of any manufacturer of kitchen utensils in the world.

Attached around the edge of the plastic circle were thin metal sticks, and on the end of each was a feather. I’d heard of this idea before, though usually using one of the larger two blade mixers, and then with only one feather instead of each ‘blade’. This thing though was far more cunning, each feather was different, running from small, stiff and pointed all the way to long, soft and flowing. The different length mounts meant that each feather’s point ended the same distance from the machine, letting them all touch a victim’s skin at once. To anyone who was even slightly ticklish it was a nightmare brought into the harsh light of day, to someone like Hayley, horribly ticklish and helplessly bound, it would be like a small slice of hell.

Small loops had been mounted to it, two at the end of the handle, two further down just before the spinning plastic arm. I snapped the clips into the loops and rested the small device on the bed, the ends of the feathers just touching Hayley’s mound. Making sure there was no slack in any of the mounts I checked it wasn’t going to move off target regardless of what Hayley did. If she lifted her body up the feather’s would of course drop away, but they were far enough up the bed to tickle her ass instead, and that would be just as bad but without the pleasurable trade off they’d be giving as the caressed her most private, and sensitive area. One last check and I moved up to stand beside Laura, and gazed down at our captive. She knew something was going on, but there was no sense in wasting time and energy asking what it was. The length’s we’d gone to in order to hide the preparations was proof enough of that.

Laura slid off to her right, and ended up lying next to Hayley, her left leg thrown back over Hayley’s waist, making sure she still couldn’t see exactly what we had prepared for her. I lay down on Hayley’s right, with my legs hooked around her outstretched arm, my head resting on that perfect, flat stomach, my hands hovering over Hayley’s breasts as Laura’s fingers positioned themselves over those exposed armpits.

Laura threw Hayley a look that was equal parts vengeance, tease and lust and purred “Time to laugh little tickle slave”. We both dropped our hands onto her skin and dug in, exploring for the moment rather than attacking, a mix of light and medium tickling coupled with the occasional caress and stroke to keep Hayley from becoming used to our attentions.

I moved my hands to Hayley’s sides and started a light, teasing tickle motion designed to get her giggling, the tickling equivalent of foreplay. Laura ceased her own exploration, allowing me complete control of our prisoner. Paying close attention to my victim I waited for that almost imperceptible ripple of stomach muscles that will always show a true ticklish laugh, wanting to be sure she wasn’t faking it. Then with those giggles ringing out like bells I started to move my hands over her skin, the start of a large, lazy spiral that would, eventually bring my hands to her already hard nipples. It was fascinating to watch, as my hands moved over the lower half of her torso, mainly her stomach and the undersides of her breasts, Hayley’s giggles would increase, with a couple of spots causing full-blown laughter for a second or two. As I moved up however her laughter would drop again, replaced more frequently by a gentle moaning and the occasional twitch of her hips.

As my fingers neared the end of their journey I saw Laura move her hands to rest just below Hayley’s armpits. She was watching me intently, and I knew exactly what she had in mind. Hayley was definitely enjoying this a little too much, and it was time to turn this back into a punishment session. At the exact moment that my fingers touched Hayley’s nipples I pulled my hands away, and Laura dived in. This was no light tickle designed to tease and tantalise, no this was designed to torture and it was doing just that.

Her fingers scrabbled against the smooth, shaved skin, seemingly at random but with a delicacy that I knew was beyond anything that I could manage. Moving quickly from one motion to the next Laura never gave her time to adapt to anything, one moment she’d be scrabbling wildly with all ten fingers, then poking and prodding the skin, then swirling her hands around letting her nails do the real work, then a rapid ‘pitter-patter’ of fingers like rain against the flesh. I remembered what I’d been told earlier, that there was going to be payback for my actions, and watching this display I felt a sudden flash of fear shoot through me knowing I’d be under those fingers soon enough myself.

I shook off the thought, and realised Hayley was going nuts underneath me, trying desperately to get away, not that there was any chance of that happening. Her bonds were tight and secure, and with Laura holding her in place around the waist and my legs tight around her arm she had nowhere to go. In an attempt to relieve myself of the lingering dread that this display had instilled in me, I reached out and dug my hands into Hayley’s ribs and stomach.

I knew I couldn’t match Laura for technique so went for the other option of sheer force. I dug in hard and started scrabbling over her skin as fast as I possible could. I tried to focus on each area for about a minute, first the ribs, then the stomach, then up to her breasts, and back to her ribs. It seemed to work as her laughter increased to near deafening levels and never seemed to really slacken off, hinting that she wasn’t getting any chance to adapt to my attacks.

We kept this up for at least ten minutes, at the end of which Hayley was quite simply a quivering mass of tickled flesh on the bed. Laura stood up and retrieved the water bottle, took a long drink herself and then helped Hayley to sip enough liquid down to sooth her ravaged throat. I was content enough to lie where I was and watch, enjoying the feeling of Hayley’s stomach gradually coming to rest under my head, feeling each deep, desperate lungful of air being gulped. Once she was satisfied her friend was all right, Laura put the bottle down and dropped her silk robe to the ground.

Naked, she swung herself over Hayley’s stomach, straddling her with her pussy bare inches from my face. She grinned down at me, then reached down and placed one hand on the starter button of the little device nestled between Hayley’s thighs.

“Good news my tickle slut, this is almost over, and we’re even going to put on a little show for you. And as our hands are going to be a little busy we’re not even going to tickle you.”

I could feel Hayley tense under me, she knew something was going to happen, even if she didn’t know exactly what yet.

“Of course, this is meant to be a punishment session isn’t it?” Laura continued, putting just the right amount of evil menace into her voice. “So we’ve got a little treat for you. Although if you know what’s good for you, you won’t cum before me.”

So saying Laura flicked the switch and moved her hand up, pulling me the short distance to her pussy and moaning as I willingly extended my tongue and started to lap at her damp, waiting sex. A motion that was made considerably more difficult by Hayley almost jumping to the ceiling as the mixer started its dreadful work.

Laura hadn’t been messing around, she’d set the thing on its highest setting before turning it on, and suddenly the feathers were whipping round fast enough to make it seem as if an entire army was tickling Hayley’s sensitive, and by this point, very wet pussy. The noises that were escaping from her throat were almost inhuman, a mix of insane laughter and cries of passion that seemed to shoot straight to a primal part of my brain. Even with the bondage holding her down, Laura sitting astride her and some of my weight added on top Hayley still managed to buck her hips away from the spinning feathers, only to shriek with laughter as the feathers touched her ass and almost instantly wormed their way between her cheeks.

She made the only choice she realistically could and dropped back to the bed, trading one torture for another as I continued my ministrations to my lover’s pussy. I moved forward and up slightly, captured Laura’s clit between my lips and placed my tongue gently on that sensitive nub. Then, using every ounce of timing I had I hummed, low in my throat and matched almost perfectly to the shrieks of laughter coming from the writhing body beneath us. The effect was as if Hayley’s laughter was being transmitted straight to Laura’s clit, and it was more than she could take. Her back arched and her hands clamped on the back of my head, pushing me into her, as her orgasm overcame her. I could feel her muscles clench as I darted my tongue into her slit, lapping at her juices and sending her higher, prolonging her ecstasy as long as I could, revelling in the feeling, the knowledge that I putting the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen into orbit.

Suddenly I felt Hayley stiffen as well, and almost as a mirror image to Laura she screamed as she crested her own peak. I curve my left hand up past Laura’s legs and managed to just reach Hayley’s breasts. Working as best I could under the circumstances I gave her every bit of extra stimulation I could, determined to give both woman an experience that they wouldn’t soon forget. It seemed to go on forever, my entire world shrinking to the mass of twitching flesh that seemed to surround me, their screams eventually subsiding to moans as the last of their pleasure drained away.

Laura reached down and flicked off the mixer then half slid, half fell off the body of her friend to lie alongside her. I moved to match her, a little more carefully in an attempt to hide my own need and desire. I should have known better, as Laura immediately picked up on my predicament and patted the pillow between her and Hayley. As I moved round to take up the position she’d indicated, Laura reached over, grabbed the key to the restraints from the bedside table. By the time I made it round to her she’d unlocked Hayley’s left wrist from the headboard and there was a suitable space for me to kneel between the two. As soon as I did both women lent over and started to suck at my hard shaft.

The feeling was indescribable, both were extremely skilled with their mouths and tongues, and it wasn’t as if I needed much stimulation at this point anyway. After barely thirty seconds of this I felt the familiar tingle of inevitability overtake me. Laura must have felt it too, as she immediately locked her lips around my cock, and repeated her own variation of my earlier humming trick. It was too much and I unloaded into her wet and willing mouth, feeling her swallow my offering as fast as I could shoot it out. Hayley’s mouth was busy stimulating my balls and it took almost a minute before I started to come down.

Exhausted I crawled carefully over Hayley’s body and took the key to the restraints from Laura. I unlocked her right arm, then her legs before carefully removing the straps from her thighs. I made my way back up and felt Hayley slide her arm around me, pulling me closer, then Laura did the same and we stayed like that for a while, not sleeping just resting, enjoying the feel of each others bodies and relaxed in each others company.

A nasty thought struck me and I looked over at the clock. It took a second to confirm the date and I swore under my breath.

“What’s wrong” Laura asked, picking up on the sudden swing in my mood.

“We’re meant to be going to the company dinner tonight, remember?”

“I thought that was next week?”

“It got moved, remember the MD’s double booked her holidays?”

Laura raised herself up and looked at me “Hey, hang on a minute, we’ve only got to put in an appearance right?”

“Yes, why?”

“So how’d you like to go with not one but two beautiful ladies hanging on your arm? For a price of course….”

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back