• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in TX

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Hi,

We just had a great gathering in Dallas, Texas, our first. I'm not here for myslef, I'm just trying to find more people in TX who are into tickling, men and women, 'lers, 'lees or switches. We'd love to get to know more about you and have you all to another gathering in the future. Come check us out!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lone_Star_Tickling/?yguid=80614652

Last edited:
my name is lyn and i am a 29 yr. old male that is interested in tickling and getting tickled. I live in abilene tx. and am very sorry that i could not make to the tx. gathering but would be able to travel there for a good tickling. I have been a fan of tickling videos and web sites since 1998 and am seeking to become an active ticklee and tickler. my email address is [email protected]

Ahhh, yes we did have a great time!!! I look forward to be tickle tortured again by you!!:D

Dallsdiva said:
Ahhh, yes we did have a great time!!! I look forward to be tickle tortured again by you!!:D

Oh, how kind you are! And we'll have to make this happen... long, slow, unmerciful (just like scanning through the misspellings in so many of my posts!).... we'll just explore those fantasies of yours!

You really added something to the gathering, too. I hope more people come out for the next one. They should meet you; you had such a sparkof something special within you. You can be our hostess who assists in bringing the agony to future victims!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back