• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars TK: Ahsoka III - Ticklish Investigations. Gang tickling, but F/F focused.

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Star Wars TK: Ticklish Investigations

(This takes place at an indeterminate time during the Clone Wars.)

O-O-O

It was a quiet day at the Jedi Temple, and Ahsoka Tano was meditating in the Room of a Thousand Fountains when the clacking of high-heeled shoes drew her attention. No Jedi would be wearing shoes like that. She focused, and peering through the Force, she sensed a familiar presence.

“Senator! What brings you to the Jedi Temple today?”

“You know, it always creeps me out how you Jedi can do that,” Padme Amidala said, with a friendly smile as she entered the room, briefcase in hand.

“Good to see you too,” Ahsoka smiled, opening her eyes at the amiable face of the Senator from Naboo. “You looking for Anakin?”

The close friendship between Anakin and Padme had always seemed a bit fishy to Ahsoka, but she knew Anakin never liked it when she asked about it, so she kept her mouth shut.

“Not today. I’m actually looking for you,” Padme said, her lips pursing into a grim line. “I need your help. And Anakin doesn’t need to know.”

“What’s going on?”

Padme sighed, and popped open her briefcase and handed Ahsoka a datapad.“I’ve received news from an anonymous source that stolen Republic supplies are being held in a warehouse in a slum district. I want us to go check it out.” Padme looked down at the report with disgust. It felt like just the other week they had made a breakthrough by capturing the leader of black-market smugglers, but it seemed like already another gang had filled the void. Stealing donated supplies that were intended to go to the poorest of families in the Outer Rim was dishonourable beyond words.

“Us? Shouldn’t we let Anakin help?”

Padme’s hands curled into fists. “The stolen Republic supplies… it was funds that were supposed to go to outer rim charities. I fund-raised for them. It’s my responsibility to know what kind of monsters would take money meant for starving children.”

Ahsoka sighed. It was no surprised Anakin and Padme were so close – they were stubborn as a rancor. She knew that there would be no changing the Senator’s mind. If Ahsoka declined, there was always a chance Padme would just do this herself, which would only be even more risky. “I’ll help you… you have a plan, right?”

Padme nodded, an enthusiastic smile on her face. “Oh, they won’t know what hit them!”

O-O-O

It had started off so smoothly.

Ahsoka and Padme had met at the shady bar in downtown Coruscant, and they had discussed their plans. Ahsoka wore her wine-red infiltration suit, a skin-tight uniform with high boots and gloves with a white utility belt that was well-suited for combat. Padme’s attire was a fair deal less formal than the attire she tended to don as Queen of Naboo or as a senator. She wore her chestnut brown hair back in a ponytail, which matched the gritty style of the rest of the outfit – dark brown leather boots, light brown slacks with a holstered pistol at her hip, and a turtleneck under a red vest completed her look nicely. If no one looked at her too closely, she could definitely pass as a somewhat inordinately well-dressed bounty hunter. The two of them sat in the corner of the crowded bar, trying to ignore the tone-deaf Bith musicians as they sipped their drinks. Padme had not chosen The Pirata Trio purely for its service and ambience, as it was also where their mark was due to arrive.

“Here we go, that’s the one,” Padme said, gesturing with her thumb as she looked away so it wasn’t so obvious.

“The man with the long hair and the hat?”

“The woman,” Padme whispered.

Ahsoka stared at the woman who had just walked in. She was pretty, her comely, exotic features clashing with her ragged brown mercenary armour. She had lustrous shoulder-length dark hair and dark red lipstick that would not look out of place on a Coruscant model, which was why the juxtaposition with the grim, dirt-brown and blood-red plate armour was all the more striking. It gave her a menacing, yet graceful air, like the type of natural-born killer who would murder you in the prettiest way possible. She had bad news written all over her.

“Who is she?”

“Intelligence says she goes by the name ‘Sulee’. She’s the head of a gang of smugglers. She has some silly nickname too, but I can’t quite remember what it is.”

“Sulee the silly?” Ahsoka offered.

Padme gave her a quick smile. “Possibly. But the plan is we follow her after she leaves, and see where she leads us.”

Ahsoka nodded. It was a simple enough plan, and simple plans for generally the safest.

Soon enough, Sulee and her associates finished their drinks and exited the bar. Ahsoka and Padme followed close behind, elbowing and barging their way through the overpopulated Coruscant streets as they tried to keep Sulee within sight.

“You really should pass a law in the Senate about overcrowding,” Ahsoka grumbled, as a Trandoshan almost bowled her over with his shoulder.

“You think I haven’t tried?” Padme said, as she glared back at a male Twilek who had ‘accidentally’ touched her butt when he jostled her.

“Quick, we’re losing her!” Ahsoka said, as the dimunitive Togruta hopped up and saw their quarry ducking into a less-crowded side alley.

The two heroines waded their way through the crowd as quickly as they could, but it was still minutes before they arrived at the dark, dank alleyway. They slowly walked down the alleyway. Ahsoka had her lightsaber unlit, but in her hand. Padme had her blaster drawn.

“I have a bad feeling about this,” Ahsoka said, as she looked up and own. It was quiet. Too quiet.

“You should have a bad feeling about this,” a female voice said, as Ahsoka felt a prick in her neck as trio of tranquilizer darts hit in her neck and back.

O-O-O

“You know, it’s been a while since we last had guests, eh, boys?” Sulee said, inciting jeers and chuckles from her troops. Padme was handcuffed and unarmed, as she slumped on the floor in some remote warehouse that looked like the gang’s base of operations.

“Let me go right now! Do you know who I am?” Padme said, straightening up and trying to sound authoritative. She tried to give Sulee her best steely senate stare.

“I watch the holonets,” Sulee said, looking Padme right in the eyes unflinchingly.” Apologies if you feel like you aren’t given the proper respect, Senator, but my boys are a bit rough around the edges!” she said, incurring more laughter and snickers from her gang. “And it looks like your Jedi pal won’t be able to save you! We have an understanding with some of the local authorities around here, and they were nice enough to loan us a Neural Disruptor. Ain’t that kind of ‘em?”

That can’t be! Ahsoka wouldn’t get caught... Padme thought, her heart pounding in her chest. Neural Disruptors were devices which had the ability to temporarily sever a Jedi’s connection to the Force, so if what this smuggler said was true…

“Anyway, Senator, I know you’re a busy lil’ lady and so am I, so I’ll cut to the chase,” Sulee said, waving a hand at her subordinates, and Padme felt a nervous pang in her chest as her fears were confirmed as a pair of grubby-looking gang members wheeled in Ahsoka. The young Togruta was defiant the whole way, but with her the disruptive collar around her neck and her wrists bound behind her back, there wasn’t much she could do. “We know the Jedi and Senate work together, and you put one of my neighbours out of business. Don’t get me wrong, she was a scheming vixen, and I’m happy to see her rot in jail, but I’ll be quite happy to take her merchandise off your hands.”

“Go to hell,” Padme spat.

“I have no doubt I’ll be going there at some point, but that’s beside the point,” Sulee smirked, flicking a lock of dark hair out of her face, as her crew snickered sycophantically. “I’ve read about you in the Holo-nets, Senator. It’s only because I respect you that my boys aren’t ripping out your fingernails,” Sulee said, her voice turning deadly serious. “Don’t mistake me for meanin’ you’ll be getting off easy, though. Strap ‘em in!”

Both of them were swiftly bound on a pair of large plasteel tables. They were tied eagle spread into shackles that were built into the tables – Sulee had evidently done this sort of thing before. Padme was expecting the worse as she felt coarse hands roughly pull off her thick combat vest and her high leather boots. The tables were slightly elevated, at around a 45 degree angle, so Padme had full view of her situation as Ahsoka was strapped opposite her . The tables had been placed opposite each other for some reason, as Sulee stood in the middle rubbing her gloved hands together.

“Boys, you know what to do,” Sulee said, spreading her arms wide. Let’s warm them up, shall we?”

Padme wasn’t quite sure what this meant, but as she felt half a dozen smirking smugglers make their way to her, wiggling their fingers. It soon came to her. The rumours she had heard about the new gang leader… They called her The Tickler.

The world exploded with ticklish sensations as fingers flew over Padme’s exposed and trapped body. The way she had been bound was making an unsettling amount of sense. With her limbs spread out like this, it was easier for her six tormentors to leisurely harass her in six different spots as they would not need to be closely bunched together. With her arms taut, and her body strapped snugly to the frame, Padme’s feeble attempts to twist and wiggle free would do little to half their ticklish onslaught.

The smugglers were clearly veterans at this, and Padme shuddered to wonder how many poor damsels in distress had found themselves strapped in this frame.

Two of them, a pair of humans with buzzcuts, were exploiting Padme’s exposed underarms, ten fingers spider-tickling in each one, sometimes teasing the edges before burying back into the centre. The thin material of Padme’s top provided a little resistance, but their strong hands and short fingernails still made their presence vividly felt.

Two more were occupying Padme’s torso. A bearded human with an eyepatch was squeezing all over Padme’s ribs, with an occasional incidental but not accidentally caressing of her breasts. The other smuggler, a green-skinned Twilek, had rolled up Padme’s shirt to allow easier access to her milky-white skin stomach, which he squeezed and tormented happily; smiling as he lustfully admired the sight of Padme’s abs.

The torso tickling made Padme the most indignant, but the foot tickling was by far the worse. Padme had worn tan stockings under her boots, and she swore they intensified the ticklish sensations. They were tickling a sole each, and she could feel their short stubby fingernails as they scampered all over Padme’s nylon-clad soles quickly as if they were trying to cover the entire foot at once. It wasn’t the most precise approach, but combined with all the sensations from her upper body they were doing a tremendous job of overwhelming her with these mind-numbing ticklish sensations. Equally worse were all the snide comments and whispers she could hear from the men as they snickered at her vulnerability. Their taunts were almost worse than the torment itself.

Padme squeezed her eyes shut, feeling tears begin to form in her eyes as girlish laughter spilled from her lips uncontrollably. She had never imagined being this ticklish, nor that tickling could be this unbearable. She knew she was ticklish, of course, as Anakin sometimes liked to tickle her during their amorous moments, but she had never contemplated being in a situation like this.

Over the din of her own squeals and squeaks as the smugglers discovered more of her sweet spots, Padme could hear the howl of another person’s laughter. Surely that high-pitched laughter couldn’t be coming from Ahsoka! Padme opened her eyes, and to her surprise, Ahsoka seemed to be equally ticklish if not more so. Ahsoka was writhing about energetically against the plasteel table, but the shackles held firm as she swung her head back and forth. She had half a dozen of the smuggler’s gang-tickling her as well, and she also seemed to be regretting her decision to wear a pair of black nylons as Padme’s noticed her feet flapping and wiggling desperately, their toes constantly splaying open and closed, as the smugglers teased them with their rough touches.

"Okay, boys," Sulee said, clapping her gloved hands together. "I think ya'll have tortured them enough."

For a brief fleeting moment, Padme thought her torment might be at an end, but Sulee’s next words destroyed the new hope that had just formed in her heart.

"Let me show you how it’s done," Sulee grinned. "Ya'll stand back and watch a real tickle master."

Sulee made a great show of slowly pulling her gloves off, cracking her knuckles and strolling to Padme’s nylon-clad feet, which had already been reddened and sensitized by the earlier attacks. She had long, manicured, black-painted fingernails.

The room was silent, aside from muttered curses from Ahsoka as they all watched Sulee walk towards Padme, the clacking of her high-heeled boots echoing across the room.

She stared Padme right in the eyes, and Padme could read the mischievous malice in her striking brown eyes. “Cootchie cootchie coo, Senator.”

Padme’s breath caught in her throat for a minute, as she felt those fingernails hit the smooth, soft soles of her feet, and she was dismayed to discover that Sulee had not been bluffing. She was an expert tickler.

Unlike her keen-but-unskilled assistants, Sulee was intimately aware of how brute speed and force would not necessarily translate to efficacy, as she launched a varying attack that seemed to make Padme’s feet more and more ticklish by the minute. It was clear she had been watching her comrade carefully, as she was zoomed in on all the unbearable spots that Padme had hoped would go undiscovered. Padme’s high, hypersensitive arches bore the brunt of the initial wave of tickling, as Sulee began meticulously mapping the exquisite pair of feet for ticklish hot spots. The deep arches were an obvious spot, and even the two smugglers had noticed how ticklish Padme was there, but it was distressing how quickly Sulee probed and confirmed that the fleshy ball of the foot was another bad spot. It didn’t take long for her to discover how sensitive the tips of Padme’s toes were too, which was a spot Padme thought she had been able to hide as she had always tried to pull her feet away when the hands had gone near there, but it seemed Sulee had noticed even that.

The tickling grew worse and worse, as Padme’s laughter grew more and more frantic as the relentless stroking of red nails on the bottoms of her feet continued. This felt worse than being gang-tickled, Padme realized, as tears of ticklish mirth began to form in the corners of her eyes as she laughed and laughed. The silence in the room as Sulee worked was unnerving, as for five minutes all Padme heard was the sound of her own laughter, which soon she was barely recognizing as her own as it got more high-pitched and ragged as Padme’s soles received more and more ticklish abuse.

Just when Padme thought it might be over, Sulee dug into her mid-section, putting those long nails to work, poking her ribs, squeezing her sides, and darting to her armpits. Padme was finding it difficult to breathe, for she was laughing so hard. She was dimly aware of Ahsoka shouting at Sulee to stop, but she could barely hear it over her own giggles as sweat clumped on her brow and all over her tired body.

After another eternity, Sulee stopped. “Do you want to talk now?” she said, in a cold whisper that carried across the room.

Padme felt herself whimpering despite herself, and shook her head. Sulee gave a booming laugh, and gave Padme’s side one last squeeze, making her jolt. “I’ll let you think it over while I entertain your friend.”

Sulee slowly made her way to Ahsoka, and Padme experienced an intense feeling of powerlessness as she saw Ahsoka experience the cruel fingernails that had been tickling Padme’s so intensely. Ahsoka’s ticklish feet were subjected to Sulee’s terrible touch, and Padme saw the strong-willed Jedi turn into a giggling wreck as her slender ticklish soles were tormented by an expert’s tantalizing touch. The Togruta wiggled her feet and scrunched her toes in an attempt to hinder her tormentress, but Sulee followed them with laser-like precision and never lost contact as Ahsoka’s laughter grew louder and wilder. Ahsoka’s slender arches seemed as bad as Padme’s, and those orange toes seemed even worse, as Sulee repeated lodged her nails in between Ahsoka’s toes to drive her mad with laughter.

Padme found herself looking away as Sulee tickled and tickled, wondering if this was how Ahsoka felt as she watched Padme suffer under Sulee’s hands. She had to do something… but what could she do? She realized perhaps Sulee had set the table like this on purpose, so she would be forced to watch the torment of her friend and be utterly helpless to stop it… unless she told her what she wanted to know.

But she would just be putting so many more lives in danger! Padme thought, as she watched Sulee move up to Ahsoka’s torso, and Ahsoka’s stomach spasmed like a Twilek belly dancer as Sulee spidered her manicured nails all over the taut, muscular stomach.

She was so lost in thought that she only just realized Sulee had stopped. “Who is going to tell me what I want to know,” she said, in an authoritative voice that sent shivers down Padme’s spine.

After neither of them responded, Sulee laughed. “We welcome a challenge, don’t we, boys? Now here’s the thing… I know of your exploits, Senator, and I know that the Jedi ain’t no slouches in the discipline department. So you’re not going to get tickled, oh no, you’re going to watch your friend get tickled.”

“Let’s start with you, Senator. I wonder if your Jedi pal is gonna save you,” Sulee said, as she gestured to her men. Padme was alarmed as they squirted an adhesive material over her mouth, effectively gagging her. They slipped a blindfold over Padme’s eyes next, and the last thing she saw was Ahsoka biting her lip, her face clearly conflicted

“It’s the Jedi rules or somethin’ to help an innocent in need, ain’t it?” Sulee said, her voice loud “Or are you just gonna watch your friend suffer?”

And suffer Padme did, as she was assaulted by seven pairs of hands, including the expert hands of Sulee. The inability to see attacks coming or even voice her laughter made it even worse. She pulled at her bonds with desperate energy, but she was too firmly tied to move much. She could feel all the hands. The two at the stockinged feet, going right at the spots Sulee had shown to be oh so ticklish, two at the midsection, scrabbling their fingers all over her ribs and sides, and two digging right into her armpits. Sulee was at Padme’s neck, grazing everywhere from the ears to the collarbones. Padme could smell Sulee’s musky perfume, and she could definitely feel her distinctive sharp fingernails. The gang members also snuck in a few gropes whenever their leader didn’t seem to be looking, and Padme constantly felt a disproportionate amount of hands trying to tickle her butt or ‘accidentally’ grazing her breasts while they were tickling her armpits or ribs, though it was hard to find the energy to be indigant when you were being tickled silly.

Then Sulee began to speak and taunt her, which was the worst of all.

“Awww, poor you, poor ticklish Senator. I bet you wish your friend would save you. She could save you, if she wanted to, but it looks like she don’t care. She’s happy to sit back and enjoy the show as we tickle, tickle, tickle. She must be enjoying watching you get tickled, she’s not saying anything. What’s that you’re grunting? I can’t hear you! Tickle her harder, boys! She’s trying to tell us something! Maybe she’s asking her friend to talk to us!”

Padme was lost in a haze of ticklish sensations. Ahsoka was shouting something again, but Padme could barely hear anything over the sound of her pounding heart and frantic laughter. The taunts and mocking comments came from the boys tickling her; so many that Padme couldn’t have kept them all straight even if she could pay attention. She was acutely aware of Sulee and her fiendish fingernails as they flitted from spot to spot. It seemed like wherever they touched she just magically grew in ticklishness, as Sulee worked her way from Padme’s collarbones, spending some time in the armpits, playing with the bellybutton for a while, tweaking Padme’s knees, and then going right at her soles furiously again.

“Hey Jedi, do you mind if we all tickle your friend’s pretty feet?” Sulee said, as Padme whined into her gag as she felt the tickling stop momentarily as footsteps clustered around her soles. She felt them bend her toes back, stretching the soles out.

Ahsoka said something with a lot of emotion, but Padme wasn’t quite able to make out what she said, as her head was still spinning. She knew the result of Ahsoka’s words though, as she felt the full force of the gang tickling strike her helpless, hyperticklish feet.

“Cootchie, cootchie coo, Senator! Who’s got ticklish tootsies, is it you?” Sulee teased. Despite all the fingers crawling over her feet at the moment, Padme was still painfully aware of Sulee’s ferocious touch – she could feel them as they spidered the balls of her feet in just the way she couldn’t stand it. It was all too much, Padme thought, continuing to roar indignant laughter into her gag, as the innumerable fingers continued to rove over every inch of her soles in unpredictable patterns.

Then just as quickly as the tempest of sensations had begun, Padme heard the sound of a loud clap, and the storm of tickling fingers dissipated, leaving her sweaty and panting as she desperately tried to catch her breath whilst only breathing through her nose. Sulee reached over and stroked Padme’s face lightly with her long fingernails.

"Don't worry," she said. "We'll be back. We won’t leave you alone too long."

She felt the blindfold and her makeshift gag being cleared away, and Padme panted, grateful she could finally exhale properly. Padme huffed and puffed, dreading that moment already. She wasn't sure she could survive another attack like that. She slowly blinked her eyes and saw the horror and worry plastered on Ahsoka’s face opposite her, still strapped to her table.

“You know, your friend begged, and begged,” Sulee said, as she examined Padme’s blindfold which was stained with tears and smudged eyeliner. “She wanted to desperately to save you, but she swore she didn’t know anything.” Sulee handed the blindfold to one of her goons, and he went over to Ahsoka and slipped it on. The Togruta tried to bit him, but soon they had her blinded and gagged just the way Padme had been, moments before.
“She’s a good friend… are you going to let her suffer the way you did?” Sulee said, turning her back to Padme and slowly walking to the bound Jedi, flexing and wiggling her talon-like fingernails.

Padme realized that being tickle tortured had been unbearable, but the real horrific side was being forced to watch as your friend received tickling punishment in your place, and being utterly powerless to stop it.

It was a horrible spectacle to observe, as Sulee and her villainous scum ruthlessly gang tickled the poor young Jedi. Sulee would call out her taunts loudly, just for Padme to hear. Padme was transfixed at the sight of her poor, ticklish friend. She just couldn’t look away, the same way you couldn’t look away from a landspeeder crash. And Ahsoka was so ticklish – it really didn’t look like she was able to stand it at all. The blindfold made her even more vulnerable, as the six grunts and Sulee worked all over Ahsoka’s sensitive body. She shrieked and howled into the gag, and pulled vigorously on the nefarious bondage, but there was no escape. Sulee was right at her collarbones and neck, taunting and mocking her the way she had done to Padme, but now the senator realized the words were not for Ahsoka, but for her. A pair of Trandoshans were squeezing and kneading Ahsoka’s sides and ribs. Another was squeezing her knee caps, and the remainder were focusing the assault on Ahsoka’s wiggling, black-nylon clad soles. They had identified Ahsoka’s toes as being a particularly soft spot for her, so they firmly held them back and manually spread her toes, so there would be no hiding her ticklishness there.

Padme couldn’t bear to watch, as every ticklish nook and cranny along Ahsoka’s ticklish toes were meticulously tormented by cruel fingers.

“Stop, stop, stop! I’ll talk! Just leave her alone!” Padme cried.

“Hear that, Jedi? Maybe your friend wants to free you. Or maybe she’s just getting all our hopes up,” Sulee said sinisterly, continuing to tickle under Ahsoka’s chin and along her ears. “I’m waiting, Senator. Your friend is waiting too.”

Padme was ashamed to say she gave them everything they wanted. Or at least that was what she appeared to do. She diverted funds from her accounts, and played the part of the submissive female. Many a senate foe had fallen for this ruse, and it seemed even Sulee was gullible enough to believe she had won. The InterGalactic Bank Clan and many other holonet banking systems did not have this, but Padme had taken the liberty of adding a distress code to her account – all she had to do was input a different password (the account would still transfer the credits) and a coded distress call would be sent to a destination of her choosing.

Sulee nodded as she confirmed the transfer of funds with her technical supervisor. “Good. We’ll drop you gals off after we’ve gone off-world. Pleasure doing business with you, Senator.”

Oh, the pleasure will be all mine… Padme thought, as she bowed her and continued to feign humility.

O-O-O

Sure enough, in less than one standard hour, Anakin Skywalker and a squadron of Clone Troopers had struck the facility with the force an atomic blast.

As Padme watched a swearing, snarling Sulee get hauled off by a pair of Clone Troopers, Padme pondered making a request to the senate to invoke special disciplinary laws. She had just the ‘rehabilitation’ method in mind. She imagined Sulee, stripped off her grubby armour, and strapped in just the way Padme had been… The proud, headstrong smuggler reduced to a mewling kitten as Padme discovered each and every one of her spots… the thought brought a smile to her face.

She should mention it to Ahsoka. Something told her she would like the idea.

I would never have thought to combine Star Wars and tickling, but they are two of may favorite things!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back