• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Fanfiction Gilligan's Island Mary Ann vs. Ginger Tickle Fight!

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Sorry for my long absence everybody! Hope this makes up for it!

Please check out my dviantart page, it's where I reply to messages, comments, etc. faster, and that's where you can see other stuff I'm into!

http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

-HappyTriangle

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Mary Ann yawned as she sat on a large smooth stone while peering over the beautiful beach on the edge of the island they had crashed on 2 years prior.
Mary Ann was wearing her usual get up, a plaid red shirt she had folded into a makeshift bra, exposing her tan smooth belly, armpits, and navel. Her hair in her favorite style, and wearing tight red shorts that exposed a lot of her legs.

Mary Ann had received an old crumply piece of paper from Mrs. Howell, telling her to meet at the beach for some news.

Mary Ann heard some rustling in the leafs behind her. Mary Ann turned around,

"Hello?" She asked. Ginger then emerged from the plants, "Hi there Mary Ann! I assume you get the letter to I presume?"

Ginger was wearing what appeared to be an orange sleeveless bathing suit, covering up her torso, but her legs where completely exposed, all the way up to her hips. Even Mary Ann shocked at the amount of skin Ginger was showing.

Though being on an island, Ginger and Mary Ann had been able to keep shaving their bodies and face smooth and hairless with some tolls they made, so Ginger's leg where completely smooth.

"Do you know what this note is?" Mary Ann asked, holding up the piece of paper.

"No idea." Ginger responded, "It talks about a surprise."

"Yoo-hoo!" Ginger and Mary Ann heard. They both turned to see Mrs. Howell running toward them waving a handkerchief. Mrs. Howell was wearing her white dress and big blue hat. "I see you got my note!"

"Yeah," Mary Ann said, "so, what's this about?"

"Well, I have some news, my husband has setup a way for us to get picked up tomorrow, back to civilization!"

Mary Ann and Ginger start jumping with joy, they could finally leave this island.

"We need to tell the others!" Mary Ann said, about to run into the jungle.

"Not so fast!" Mrs. Howell said, Mary Ann and Ginger turned their heads around.

"Why not?" Ginger asked, "Everyone should get ready to leave."

"Well... don't you think you owe me first?" Mrs. Howell asked.

"Oh! Of course!" Mary Ann said, "What do you want us to do?"

"Follow me!" Mrs. Howell said.

After 15 minutes of walking through dense jungle, they came into an empty area, with a bamboo, leaf, and vine wrestling ring.

"What is all this?" Ginger asked, climbing into the ring.

"Your payment." Mrs. Howell said, moving over to a hammock in between trees in front of the area.

"Payment? What do you want us to do?" Mary Ann asked.

"Well ever since I've landed on this island I've had my eye on you girls, you're youthful, thin, beautiful, and you expose a lot of skin." Mrs. Howell began as she walked toward the ring, And then I started having fantasies of you two, you were just to irresistible, and then all I knew was that I want to see you two go at it... in a tickle fight."

"Tickle fight?!" Mary Ann and Ginger said in unison. They were both extremely ticklish, and they knew how much skin they were exposing, but they didn't expect to be tickled.
Mary Ann was a pure girl, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I can't!" Mary Ann said, "I'm not going to tickle my friend so you can... have... pleasure... feelings..."

Mrs. Howell laughed, "Oh Mary, that's what I love about you." Pinching Mary Ann's cheek, "But how about I make it interesting? If you win, I'll make sure your farm back home gets the redesign of a lifetime."

Mary Ann's eyes lit up, sure she didn't want to tickle Ginger for the amusement of Mrs. Howell, but if it meant helping her family she would!

"And Ginger, if you win, I'll make you the next Marylyn Monroe." Ginger was very excited, she had always want to be around the huge celebrities, now her career could REALLY take off.

Mrs. Howell began walking toward her hammock, "Now you two get in the arena, and have the tickle fight of a lifetime."
Mary Ann crawled into the arena and went on the opposite side of the arena, she looked
Ginger straight into the eyes.

"I hope her armpits are ticklish, that' the only way I'm gonna win!" Mary Ann though to herself.

"Look at all that skin." Ginger thought, "I can't not win! Plus, I've also had my eye on this little cutie for a while, so I'm gonna LOTS of fun with her, she'll call me Mama in no time!"

Mrs. Howell walked over to her hammock, climb in and yelled; “Begin!”
Ginger charged at Mary Ann, using her entire body to slam Mary Ann into a corner. Ginger’s perfect manicured hands immediately attacked Mary Ann’s ribs.

“Hehehehehehhehe!!” Mary Ann’s ribs, though not her most ticklish area, it was still effective.

Mary Ann’s body shacked and squirmed, making Ginger feel confident.

“How do you expect to win a tickle fight when you’re showing so much skin?” Ginger cooed as she continued assaulting Mary Ann’s rib cage.

But Mary Ann wasn’t going to give up so easily, Mary Ann used her hand’s to attack
Ginger’s sides.

“Hhaahahahey! Stohahahhap thahahahat!” Ginger laughed, it was ticklish, sure, but her swimsuit prevented all the tickling power to get through to her nerves.

“Her sides are covered by her swimsuit!” Mary Ann thought, “I can’t win like this, I need to get to her where she isn’t covered.”

Mary Ann pulled her hands back from Ginger’s sides.

“Oh that’s right, just let me tickle you, like a good girl!” Ginger hated to admit it, but she was loving the power she had.
But Mary Ann quickly snuck her hands up Ginger’s armpits and began spider tickling them.

“Ahhahahahaha!” Ginger’s whole body winced into a laughing fit, her skin tight bathing suit may have covered her torso, but her entire arm and armpit was completely exposed.

"Now this is getting good!" Mrs. Howell yelled from her hammock before sipping on an open coconut.

"HEHEHEY MARY ANHAHAHHAN!" Ginger howled, stepping back.

"Not so fun now, huh?" Mary Ann said playfully, her competitive side coming out.

Ginger closed her arms on Mary Ann's still tickling fingers, hoping it would stop Mary Ann from tickling, but it only made Mary go harder.

But Ginger wasn't going to stand for that, using her long, powerful legs, Ginger tripped
Mary Ann, making the southern belle fall to the ground with a big thud.

Ginger then attacked Mary Ann's sides.

"KAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!" Mary Ann laughed, her ticklish body thrashing.

"Oh, don't tell your cute little sides are ticklish!" Ginger kooed as she sat down on Mary Ann's back, preventing Mary Ann to get up.

"Now let's see what were working with." Ginger said, cracking her knuckles.

"Ginger please, this isn't fair!" Mary Ann yelledd, trying to push herself up using her hands.

"Well we know your sides are ticklish." Ginger said, attacking Mary Ann's sides again.
"HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA!"
Mary Ann began pounding her fists onto the ground. "GET OHAHAHHAHHAFF!"

"How about those pits?" Ginger said, reaching her motioning fingers up to Mary Ann's pits.

"NO! Not there!" Mary Ann begged.

"I'll take that as a yes." Ginger said, as she began violently tickling Mary Ann's poor, smooth, exposed armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Mary Ann had always had ticklish pits, and Ginger exposing them was not good news for her.

But Mary Ann used her legs to push Ginger's shoulders, making Ginger fall off of Mary Ann's body.
Mary Ann charged with all her strength at Ginger, slamming her head into Ginger's stomach.

"OOF!" Ginger staggered back to the tight rope, or vine in this case.

Mary Ann charged into her again, and began rapidly squeezing Ginger's sides.

Ginger's figure allowed just enough ticklish feelings to flow through her veins, despite her swimsuit.

"Ticklish tummy, huh Ginger?" Mary Ann said, happy to get her revenge.

But Ginger grabbed the vines behind her, used it to lift her up. Ginger then used her powerful legs to grab Mary Ann's body and throw her to the ground.

Mary Ann was flat on her back, and Ginger leapt onto her. Mary Ann was too tired to fight back, so Ginger put Mary Ann's arms above Mary Ann's torso. Ginger then sat on Mary Ann's hands. Mary Ann was vulnerable, all ticklish spots exposed.

"Now here comes the fun part." Ginger making ticklish motions with her hands above MAry Ann's pits.

"Ginger... please..." Mary Ann begged, heavily panting.

"Who ready for the tickle monster?!" Ginger kooed before quickly spider-tickling Mary Ann's pits.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! NOHOHOHOHOHO!" Mary Ann's whole body squirmed beneath Ginger's weight.

"STAHAHAHAP!"

Mary Ann's legs where squirming like a pair of worms.

"Oh yeah, beg for me cutie!" Ginger said, her sexual side taking over her.

"GINGER PLEHEHEHEHESE NO MOHOHOHOHOHORE!" Mary Ann begged, she wanted to give up, but she thought about her folks back home, and how they needed the money.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHESE!" Mary Ann begged further, but Ginger wasn’t letting up.

"Oh Mary, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this to you." Ginger said teasing Mary Ann's armpits with her index fingers.

"GINGEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHER! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE!"

"Tell me, that belly is always showed off, how ticklish would it be if I told both your armpits AND your belly?" Ginger asked, though regardless of Mary Ann's answer, she was going to do it.

"Ginger, just let me get up and I'll continue the tickle fight, but plea sto- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA!"

Ginger had placed her toes onto Mary Ann's ribs and began twisting them around.

"Good reaction, but I want more!" Ginger said before she began spider tickling Mary Ann's pits while ticklish Mary Ann's ribs.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" Mary Ann's once sweet giggles and laughs had turned into painful dry laughs with tears forming in her eyes.

To try to counter Ginger Mary Ann tried to close her hands into fists to withstand more tickling, but just ended up squeezing Ginger's ripe ass.

Ginger stopped tickling Mary Ann, and put her face very close to Mary Ann's and stared into her eyes.

"You want his, huh?" Ginger said very seductively with a big smile on her face.

"Ginger I didn't me-AH!" Mary Ann was cut off with a poke to the left armpit.

"If you want this Mary Ann," Ginger began, "you’ll have to go through the TICKLE MONSTER!"
Ginger’s finger attacked Mary Ann’s armpits and dug her toes into Mary Ann’s sides. “Kitchy kitchy koo!”

Mary Ann’s body squirmed beneath Ginger, her dry laughs turning into cries of laughter, tears rolling down Mary Ann’s cheeks.

“NO MORE PLEHEHEHEHEHESE!”

“Sorry, I can’t hear you.” Ginger teased, continuing her assault.

Mary Ann had to think quick, begging proved to be worthless, but Ginger was too strong to
struggle from Ginger’s legs. Mary Ann had to loosen her up, or distract her… but how?

“GINGEHEHER! JUST LET ME GET THHIHIHIHIS!”

“No way, this is way to fun, even if I win, I’m still gonna tickle you!”
Mary Ann had an idea, she squeezed Ginger’s butt again.

Just as Mary Ann planned, Ginger put her face close to Mary Ann’s face.

“Do you really think was good id-MMMM!”

Ginger was interrupted by Mary Ann’s lips making romantic contact with her lips.
Mary Ann’s kiss brought Ginger closer, Ginger was in shock, her body loosened up, she forgot where she was..

Mary Ann brought Ginger’s head closer, the long lip contact between this farm girl and this red head made Mrs. Howell’s mouth drop.

Mrs. Howell put binoculars up against her eyes to get a better view on this game changing kiss. “Oh my Goodness!” Mrs. Howell gasped.

After a long ten seconds, Mary Ann released Ginger, even though the connection had been broken, Mary Ann could still taste the sweet taste of Ginger’s lip gloss on her lips.

“I… It… I…” Ginger didn’t know what to do in response. “Did… you… just… OOF!”
Mary Ann have slipped her arms from Ginger’s legs and pushed Ginger on the ground. Mary Ann then leaped on top of her. Mary Ann pushed Ginger’s arms up and sat on her hands. The tables had been turned.

“Well played Mary Ann!” Mrs. Howell yelled from the side.

“Hey! Get off!” Ginger yelled, squirming around, trying to get from Mary Ann’s weight, Ginger might have been strong, but Mary Ann’s years of wrestling hogs had trained her for someone trying to get out of her grasp.

Mary Ann was still exhausted from the tickle torture she had just undergone from Ginger.

Mary Ann was breathing very heavily, she could feel her heart beating, her belly was no longer sucking in from a tickling sensation, but from a lack of air.

Mary Ann was way too tired to tickle the hell out of Ginger right now, but how would she get Ginger to surrender?

But Mary Ann had an idea, “Oh Mrs. Howell?” Mary Ann called out. “Do you want to tickle Ginger for me? I’ll hold her down for you!”
Mrs. Howell’s eyes lit up, she scrambled out of her hammock and ran toward the arena, excited about her opportunity.

Ginger looked up at Mary Ann in fear. “Mary Ann, please, don’t let her tickle me, who knows how cruel of a tickler she’s going to be?!”

“All you have to do is declare me the winner, and I’ll call her off.”

“No!” Ginger said. Mrs. Howell had climbed into the arena and leaped on Ginger’s legs. She
then scanned Ginger’s upper body, “Now THIS is gonna be fun!”

“No! No! No!” Ginger yelled, but Mrs. Howell didn’t listen and stuck her hand’s up Ginger’s skin tight swimsuit and began tickling Ginger’s bare skin.

“OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!” Ginger’s laughs tore through the air.

“And I thought you were ticklish Mary Ann!” Mrs. Howell said, continuing her assault on Ginger’s midriff.

“STOP! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO! IT TICKLES TO MUHAHAHAHAHACH!” Roared Ginger, her entire body squirming and bouncing.

“Now I know why you have that covered, your body is VERY ticklish.” Mary Ann said, her hands on her hips.

“MARY ANN PLEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHESE! GET HER OHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAFF!” Ginger begged.
Mary Ann saw Mrs. Howell’s right index finger slip into Ginger’s bellybutton through the outlines of her hands.

“AAAAAHHHH! NOOHHOHOHOHOHOHO! GET OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAFF!” Ginger tried to buck Mrs. Howell off, but Mary Ann’s leg grip had her stuck on the ground.

“Do you mind if I join in?” Mary Ann asked, using her innocent eyes to persuade Mrs. Howell to let her join.

“That’d be fantastic dear.” Mrs. Howell responded.

“MARY ANN, PLEASE! NOHOHOHOHOHO!”

Mary Ann ignored Ginger’s begs and started tickling Ginger’s lovely armpits.
“NNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAAA!” Ginger was terribly ticklish, and the combination of Mary Ann’s hands and Mrs. Howell’s long nails where too much for her.

“I’LL DO ANYTHING! JUST STOHAHAHAHHAP!” Ginger cried.

“Surrender.” Mary Ann said, increasing the tickling speed.

“OKAY YOU WIN! YOU WIHIHIHIHIN!” Ginger cried.

Mrs. Howell and Mary Ann got off Ginger and headed back to camp to begin packing their things. They had to carry Ginger, though see wasn’t tickled for as long as Mary Ann, her belly was much more ticklish, and took out all of her energy.
The next afternoon all survivors climbed into a helicopter and finally got to head home, but Mary Ann, with her new millionaire statues, ensured a perfect life for her and her family.

Now I know what you are thinking “But Veronica, Ginger has more points!” While that is true, the win to Mary Ann I found where in the votes that where casted. People that wanted Ginger to win, never mentioned why. While I never said to give a reason, the people who voted for Mary Ann gave good points. That’s not to say the Ginger voters didn’t give good points

Superkid77 pointed out the fact that Mary Ann has more skin exposed, making it an easy win for Ginger. And apollocreed23 pointed out how Ginger is stronger, and longtime fan TacoSavior though Ginger was more badass. But that’s where it stopped, mostly pointing out physical strengths, (such as surfermaxus wanted Ginger to win because he thought she was better looking) not personality.
But the Mary Ann fans brought their cards to the table. ddd on the tickling forum pointed out how Many Ann was scrappier. Myriads talked about how Mary Ann was a strong farm girl, but he also said he thinks Ginger would also have some experience. Milagros317 pointed out the feisty one.

But C.A.B. really put the nail in the coffin with one single point, in his words; “… Ginger is prolly too prissy Hollywood glam to mix it up.”
While I wouldn’t describe Ginger as a pris, the proof is in the pudding.
In the show, Mary Ann has a farming, hardworking background, giving her skill and experience.

Ginger just comes off as a Hollywood glam start that got everything handed to her, and only seemed to get where she is because of her looks.
While I love them both, using the evidence given to me by the show and by the commenters,

I had to give the win to Mary Ann. Ginger sure put up on hell of a fight, but Mary Ann had the skill, experience, and (how simpleman26) put it, the “Country Girl Moxxy,” to pull it off in the end with a cleverly placed kiss that caught Ginger off guard.
Now for those who still aren't convinced, look at this video, it proves that skill and experience beats physical strength.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back