• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Infatuation: A High School Fantasy Turned Reality (FF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Mallory was the object of many of my fantasies throughout high school. She was stunningly beautiful: 5’9”, light brown hair to her shoulders with just the slightest wave at the ends, thin with long legs, and size 8 1/2 feet. For four years of boarding school I fantasized and wondered if she was ticklish, always keeping an eye to see if one of her friends would poke her side or something along those lines. I’d try to sit close to her in class to see if she’d slip her shoes off.

She was fairly serious and studious, and artistically talented. She was a painter and also did drawings and hung out in the art room a lot. She was sometimes broody and sad. Most of the time she was friendly and kind, although quiet too.

Occasionally she’d wear these white low-cut puma sneakers with little black stripes on the sides with no socks. I’d fantasize about how soft and warm her feet were inside there. One day, senior year, I actually got a chance to see. It was a warm spring day and a bunch of girls were sitting outside on the green studying for exams, and Mallory kicked off those white pumas. She stretched out her legs and her soles faced me as I sat in another group nearby. They were pink - almost red- and looked softer than I’d even imagined. She wiggled her toes and crossed her legs and I was in heaven. I’d seen her soles a few times before, in class, when she would slip off her Birkenstock clogs under her desk - which drove me completely insane - but never at this beautiful of an angle.

If I’d had the courage to tickle her, I would have. But I was so self-conscious about my obsession with tickling and terrified people would somehow find out and “out” me. The idea of my entire boarding school somehow getting wind that I was into tickling was horrifying to me, so I kept a very low profile with it. I came close a couple of times - that day on the green was one of them. I got up and walked by, really close to the group to get a closer look at her feet and I almost reached down and tickled her, but I couldn’t do it.

She would get stomach aches sometimes and - this is embarrassing - on a couple (okay, several) occasions, I sat near or walked by the clinic when I knew she was in there to see if I could hear any…laughter. I figured, when she got her stomach aches, they had to be feeling her belly, and I know that tickles a lot of people. It’s hard to say for sure, but there were a couple of times when the door to the exam room was left a crack open while she was in there, and I could hear her talking to the nurse. There was some - shall we say “promising” - dialogue.

The first time, I heard the nurse say, “I’m sorry,” and Mallory said, “It’s okay”, sounding a bit sheepish in her tone. Then the nurse said, “It doesn’t hurt, though, right?” and Mallory said, “No.” The second time, I actually heard the paper on the exam table crinkle loudly, like the person on it was moving around. The nurse said, “Just do your best to hold still….” and Mallory said, “It’s really hard…” and the nurse said, “Well at least you’re not in pain while I’m pushing here…” Then I heard more rustling of the paper, and a quick breathy gasp of air. “Almost done…” the nurse said consolingly. Then I heard what I swear was a giggle, but it was covered up by the rustling of the paper, so I couldn’t be sure. Then, the head of the school walked by so I had to pretend like I was just passing, and walked away. Those experiences only whetted my curiosity further…

The breakthrough moment happened at a dinner out at a restaurant in town one night during senior spring. We were all eighteen at the time and close to graduating, and feeling celebratory and playful - especially the girls. I wasn’t super close to this group of friends but through mutual friends had been invited, and I was sitting right across from Mallory.

The girls posed for a picture at one point during the dinner and all of a sudden, just as the picture was about to be taken, I saw Mallory’s eyebrows shoot up and her mouth open wide in surprise. Her open mouth let out a shriek of laughter and I looked around quickly to try to figure out what was happening. I saw that the girl next to her, who had her arm around her for the picture, was tickling her side.

I could not believe what was happening. For four years I had been waiting for this moment. Mallory’s reaction was strong - she was clearly very, very ticklish. Her torso almost went completely sideways as she tried to protect herself and squirm away. She knew there was a photo being taken so she was clearly self-conscious. But then her younger sister, Jocelyn, who was seated at the very end of the table, about four girls down from Mallory, turned and looked on with delight.

“Haha are you tickling her???” Jocelyn asked.

“Yes,” the girl, Erin, said. “She’s very ticklish!!!”

“Ohmygod she’s SO ticklish,” Jocelyn stated.

“Tickle tickle,” Erin said as she continued. Mallory had broken into laughter at this point and was squirming violently in her chair, but she was squished between all the girls posing for the picture so she couldn’t get away.

I had to pretend like I wasn’t completely entranced but it was hard. My heart was pounding, and I felt like I was living in a fantasy or dream.

“Stopstopstopstop” Mallory said amidst her laughter. She sounded almost panicky.

Anna, the girl on the other side of Mallory said, “Jocelyn, why didn’t you ever tell us about this? We could have been having a lot of fun with this all these years…” She reached down and squeezed above Mallory’s knee and Mallory jerked so hard that she banged into the table, which made a loud sound and almost knocked over a few glasses.

“Jeez!” Anna said. “Dramatic much?”

“I can’t - hahahaha - help it -hahahaha nononononoooooooo - hahahahahahaha” Mallory’s laughter grew harder and less controlled.

While Erin kept tickling her side, Anna reached over and placed her hand in Mallory’s armpit. Mallory’s eyes nearly bulged out of her head and her thrashing reaction this time did knock over a glass, and actually broke it, though I’m not even sure how it happened. The broken glass, with water spilling everywhere, was enough for the girls to stop.

“Easy there Mally! You broke the glass!!” Erin teased.

Mallory was trying to catch her breath. “You were tickling me!”

I couldn’t believe I heard her say The Word. The Phrase. I was so aroused I could barely contain myself.

“Yeah but you didn’t need to go breaking things!!!”

“I couldn’t help it!!”

“You are so funny,” Anna said. “You were like, convulsing!!”

Mallory’s faced was flushed and it was hard to tell if it was from the laughter or because she felt embarrassed, but she was clearly uncomfortable with the dialogue about how ticklish she was. I kept waiting for her to make an even more exciting statement like, “I’m really ticklish” but I quickly saw that she did not want to utter those words under any circumstances.

Instead she said, “I’m expressive.”

The dinner continued on, though I had to excuse myself to the bathroom for a few moments after that.

I fantasized for a long time about tickling Mallory, or seeing her tickled again, or giving her a foot massage, or talking to her about how ticklish she was. I would have given anything to do those things - and if it were me, now, I think I would have had the courage. But I was a shy eighteen year old, totally self-conscious, and terrified of being found out.

After graduating, I actually became better friends with Jocelyn, and we stayed in touch from time to time. I realized my best chance to learn more about Mallory’s ticklishness was through her. I was still shy about trying to bring it up, but like most of us, I’m less shy online and even less shy after a few drinks. So a few years into college, I was chatting with Jocelyn on instant messenger - and, well, you can read the chat for yourself. I saved it, or at least the part that got interesting:

Jocelyn: yeah I’m really happy to have finally graduated

Me: was your senior spring as crazy as ours?

Jocelyn: no…well, sort of. there are some wild ones in our class. but mine was pretty low key.

Me: nice. I can’t believe that dinner right before our graduation was three years ago now!

Jocelyn: that’s crazy that it’s been that long!

Jocelyn: that was a fun dinner. I felt so cool to be among all you seniors!!

Me: it was really fun! remember Mallory breaking the glass??

Jocelyn: Hahah yeah they were tickling her!

Me: She was going crazy!

Jocelyn: she’s really ticklish

Me: I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone go so crazy from being tickled! They must have really found her worst spots.

Jocelyn: She’s pretty bad everywhere.

Me: She must have been tickled a lot? for you to know all about it??

Jocelyn: Ha, yeah, she was - everyone tickled her a lot growing up. She was basically known for it in our family.

Me: wow, poor thing!

(Just a quick aside here to all you readers: I could not believe what I was reading on the screen. The gorgeous girl I’d fantasized about, wondered incessantly about her ticklishness for all of high school, turned out to be insanely ticklish - so much so that she was “known” for it in her family. This friendly chat with her sister had quickly turned into one of the most erotic experiences of my life, and I was intent on finding out as much as I could. I’m sure you’ve noted at this point, we have learned nothing about Mallory’s feet being ticklish….and I couldn’t let this conversation end without finding that out.)

Jocelyn: yeah, she was a trooper. i dont think people realized how torturous it is for her.

Me: Ah, yeah, that’s too bad….it seems like that probably happens with a lot of people.

Jocelyn: but yeah, she’s worse than most, for sure :)

Me: I’ve heard that sometimes ticklish people have a hard time getting pedicures?

Jocelyn: OMG totally!!

Me: So Mally has to endure the torture not only at home, but also at the salon, too?

Jocelyn: yes! she can’t hold still. it tickles both of us a lot.

Me: What exactly do they do that tickles??

Jocelyn: They scrub the bottoms of your feet with a rough pumice stone, really fast! It’s torture!! It’s like you’re trying to relax, and you have to find a way to hold in the laughter!

Me: and do you girls manage to hold it in?

Jocelyn: Sometimes. Sometimes I laugh, I just can’t help it.

Me: And Mally?

Jocelyn: She usually laughs at some point during the pedicure. One time she was especially ticklish and she laughed almost the whole time. She couldn’t keep still, she was splashing water everywhere - it was like the dinner, except kicking water all over people instead of breaking glasses!!!

Me: wow! her feet sound really ticklish!!

Jocelyn: They are.

Jocelyn: Actually she had this little bump on her toe a few years ago and she went to the doctor to get it looked at…..now that was a sight to see!

Me: Ha! Why? what happened? You were there with her?

Jocelyn: Yeah I came because I had my annual physical too, but I was just waiting so I got to come in while the doc looked at her toe.

Jocelyn: She couldn’t hold still. Her toes are the worst - so ticklish! And the doctor had to feel all around each toe to compare them. The doctor would have both of his hands on her foot, but then she’d laugh and pull it away. He actually had to ask me to hold her leg down so she wouldn’t move.

Me: whoa! How did Mally feel about that?

Jocelyn: She couldn’t stand it but she knew it had to be done - he literally couldn’t do the exam that she had come to have done.

Jocelyn: but it was funny, once she couldn’t pull away, she was just laughing harder and like thrashing her whole upper body around like crazy.

(It just kept getting better. I couldn’t believe this. I literally couldn’t believe it. It was beyond erotic. I was beyond aroused. I was beyond overjoyed. I took a few more sips of my beer and decided to be bold…)

Me: Actually, it’s funny you should mention the doctor. One time at school when she was at the clinic for one of her stomach aches, I was in the waiting room and i’m pretty sure I heard her laughing and squirming all around….

Jocelyn: Oh, I’m sure you did… she would tell me how bad those exams were…

Me: Bad?

Jocelyn: Ticklish. The nurse would always feel all around her bare tummy. Mallory couldn’t handle it at all.

Me: Ah, yeah, I had a hunch that was what was happening! So she would tell you about this?

Jocelyn: Yeah, I mean, I was the only one who really knew how ticklish she was and experiences like those exams were totally traumatic for her, so she’d confide in me.

Me: wow, almost like she needed to talk about it after it happened?

Jocelyn: Totally. The exams at the clinic were worse than the stomach aches themselves.

Me: wait, so I’m just curious, what would she say?

Jocelyn: Well like, “oh my gosh, I went to the clinic today and they had to do the stomach exam again and it was so ticklish…I was wiggling all over the place, it was so embarrassing,” stuff like that.

Me: Poor thing!

Jocelyn: Yeah. She did this thing at one point where she tried to make herself less ticklish, or try to learn to handle the tickles better, by breathing and staying calm or something, but it didn’t really work. But she was desperate

Me: wow! When I was in there, the paper was rustling, I heard all kinds of movement

Jocelyn: Oh yeah…totally. She said the paper on the exam table would get ripped sometimes from how much she was squirming. And one time she even kicked the woman really hard…

Me: Funny though, I didn’t really hear much laughing.

Jocelyn: She would try really hard to keep from laughing because once she started laughing she felt like she’d totally lost control and couldn’t stop laughing as long as someone was still touching her. She tries everything she can not to laugh….but she usually eventually does.

Me: It’s so amazing to me to hear about someone being SO ticklish! I didn’t know it was even possible.

Jocelyn: Oh it’s possible….

Me: but she kept it a secret all of high school?

Jocelyn: Yeah, I mean, of course she didn’t want anyone to know….

Me: And somehow no one ever tried

Jocelyn: I don’t know, I guess not…until the restaurant

Jocelyn: after that though, after all those girls knew….those last few weeks of senior year, they took full advantage…

Me: What?? Really? I never saw anything…

Jocelyn: Well it’s a big school silly! They’d get her in the dorms all the time, gang up on her.

Me: Oh boy

Jocelyn: Yeah, Erin and Anna would pin her down and like wouldn’t even stop….i saw it once, Mally was in hysterics

Me: Familiar sight for you…

Jocelyn: Yeah but I don’t even know if I ever saw her go that crazy growing up

Me: Seriously?

Jocelyn: Yeah, she literally looked like an insane person.

Me: Where were they tickling her?

Jocelyn: the time I saw it, it was on her sides and also her feet

Me: Both at the same time?

Jocelyn: Both at the same time. and they figured out about the toes…

Me: uh oh….

Jocelyn: exactly…once the toes started, she was finished.

(It was all too much and at this point, though I wasn’t touching myself at all, I felt myself begin to climax. It was out of my control. I saw what Jocelyn typed next, and it happened, full-on, and I closed my eyes and thanked the heavens for the gift of the most erotic stories, images, tales, fantasies I could have ever imagined, being verified as true - and then some…)

Jocelyn: She was panting, flailing, and laughing hysterically while saying all these crazy things like, “Nonononono” and “I’m too ticklish, I’m too ticklish” I got a kick out of it but I felt bad for her too.

Me: Wow. All I can say is wow.

Jocelyn: Well I gotta run but it’s great to chat, don’t tell Mally I let you in on all her secrets - just take advantage of your newfound knowledge next time you get the chance ;)

Me: Great to talk with you too Jocelyn. Take care.

Jocelyn: Bye!

THE END

Last edited:
Oh my! What an experience all around!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back