• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordon Escapes Prison And Gets Unmerciful Revenge On Mommy!

stasiu90

TMF Regular
As Jordon was being carried away, he struck an officer and tried to steal a police car, but was quickly apprehended and was sentenced to a year in jail for possession and striking an officer. However, it only lasted a few months. As Michelle stepped out of the shower she dried herself off after a long day at work. she had this weird feeling this was going to be a night from hell. Since she was the only one at the house she just slipped on a sports bra and some shorts then headed down stairs to watch TV. She noticed her cat was not by the door has usual but she didn’t think much of it knowing that she probably is around the house somewhere. As she headed down stairs, she heard something coming from the basement. She stopped to listen for a few seconds on the stairs. Then suddenly all the power went out in the house, now she was freaked, and to make matters worse she heard Jordon’s voice calling to her. “Mommy! I’m back!” Michelle took a big gulp and slowly went back up the stairs. The basement door was then kicked in that shook the house, Jordan then appeared from the basement looking around the dark house “where are you mommy!?” Michelle stood on the top of the stairs shaking. Jordon then turned on a flash light and went towards the stairs and flashed the light in her direction. Michelle wasn’t fast enough to move out of the way . “There you are!” Jordon then quickly ran up the stairs, Michelle then ran to her room tried to close the door behind her but Jordan hand was there to stop it. Then at that moment the power turned back on and Michelle saw a much bigger, stronger and hairier Jordon. “Did you miss me Mommy! Jordan then pushed the door open grabbed her mom and threw her on the bed.
M: “How did you get out!” Jordon then jumps on her in the bed grabbing her wrists puts them above her head then puts his face next to hers
J: “I have my ways” at that moment he pushed his beard on his moms face, Michelle started to move around pleading him to stop.
M: “What do you want!”
J: “well first I’m going to get my revenge on you for calling the cops on me. Then im going steal all your money and car and get the hell out of here!”
Jordan then grabbed her wrists and held them with one hand then smirked at her struggling to get him off.
J: “You know whats going to happen now right?”
M: “NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!”
Jordon responds in a mocking baby voice.
J: “Yes, yes, yes”
While holding her with one hand, Jordon took his index finger and started to lightly tickle her smooth soft sensitive belly.
M:”Eeek, no, please stop!”
Jordon laughing at his moms reaction and squirming underneath him.
J:”Im not stopping for a long time. And just wait until my susprise for you!”
Jordon started to move up to her exposed armpits than stopped.
J:”I really want to, but I think ill leave that area for your susprise”
Jordon pulled her up, than took out the duct tape and taped one of her wrist to the bed pool. Michelle took a swing at Jordon and made contact, but it wasn’t a strong punch. Jordon again grins.
J:”do you really think that hurt me mommy?” Jordon takes her other wtrist and tapes it to the furniture to her side. He than gets behind her and into her ear,
J:”your in big trouble mommy” he than takes both of his index fingers and lightly tickles her armpits, and tickles the side of her neck with his beard.
A knock on the door, Jordon leaves the room to make sure it was the special guest. As Michelle was alone she tried to get out of her bounds. Jordon reenters the room see her trying to escape and again mocks her attempt.
J:”ahh that’s cute, you think you can get away. But you know your little girl muscles cant do anything to get out”
M:”don’t call me little girl”
Than enters the special guest. His name is Robert Rodriguez. He is about the same as Jordon just a little chubbier.
Michelle face got white as a ghost. She is the boss of Robert who is a chief at her work. They have had many run ins with each other such as loud music in the kitchen and among other things.
Jordon than grins and says. “Im going to leave you two alone so I can start packing the car. Have fun Robert”
R:”Oh I will!”
The door closes behind him and Robert is just staring at Michelle’s body, a perfect body for a 40 something year old.
R:”I have always wanted to do this to a white girl, but not only are you a white girl, you’re the bitch boss who keeps telling me what to do along with my people.”
M:”don’t you fucking put your hands on me”
Robert grins than steps in front of her face to face with is beard just on her chest tickling her slightly.
R:”what are you going to do about it?” Than Robert started to viscously tickle her exposed armpits for a good few minutes. Robert than stopped and placed his hands on her tummy.
R:”your just a the little ticklish one aren’t you?
Michelle painting heavily, shakes her head.
R:”yeah you are!” Robert than tickles the spot right under her belly button taunting her too.
R:”tickle, tickle Michelle. Are you now going to leave me alone and let me do my job my way”
Michelle is squirming, eekinng and trying hard not to laugh
M:”fuck you!”
R:”That’s not the answer I wanted girly girl”
Robert than got behind her and messed with her hair. When behind her he took is beard and tickled her armpit while tickling her exposed back.
R:”choochie, choochie, goo little girl. How does it feel getting tickled by a mans beard on your hairless smooth soft sensitive armpit!”
Michelle again is flaying around trying to escape but cant. Robert than stops and gets in front of her again. Again looks at her with her head down panting. Roberts kneels down and gets right to her face and ask “Is your pussy ticklish?” Michelle shakes her head. Robert says “lets see!” Robert than starts too claw towards it. Michelle is trying to get away while holding back tears, but than suddenly the door is kicked open. Robert stands up and sees Jordon holding another girl by her biceps. It’s Jordons Sister
R:”are we going to tickle her too?
J:”oh yeah!”
TO BE COUNTUINED!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back