• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reunion Tickle (MM/F)

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
I was 17 years old. Junior year. I was an athlete (track, wrestling). I had a great sophomore year with the girls. Now I was confident, but still a little shy. And my high school had lots of pretty girls.

I had decided to take an advanced biology class. And, OMG...Susan was in the class. She was a senior. Beautiful. Homecoming Queen Court. Co-captain of the cheerleading squad. Her boyfriend had graduated so she was not currently seeing anyone. She was African American, about 5 feet tall. And fiiiiinnnnnneeee.

So my first move was to just sit next to her in class. If we had labs or assignments, it was convenient for us to partner up. We were not friends at first, just people in the same class. But one day, I was wanting to test some limits and see what would happen.

I made some kind of suggestive comment. "You know, I've got to tell you that sometimes I just want to grab your breasts." I was sort of flirting and kidding. But it was one those days when her breasts were really straining the fabric of her blouse. "

She laughed and smiled, "Well, you have some things that I want to grab too!"

What?????

I had no clue. I was just playing. But that started everything. We started flirting all the time. Lots of sexual word play. What I wanted to do, what she wanted to do. We even started to make plans to do things. But it was early...and we didn't really do anything for a while.

But now we were friends. And so she met my best friend, Dan. She would hang out with me and Dan sometimes and the three of us got along pretty well.

So we had a group trip planned. For weeks she and I talked about how we would sit together on the bus, and then, during the trip...sneak away and do naughty things to each other. It was fun. When the day came, we were holding hands and kissing and just fooling around. And being playful and having to know...I went in on her sides.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEYYYYEEEEELP!" She screamed, laughing. "You tickled me!"

Yep. And there was more to come. I moved my fingers in a tickling motion. She squealed and ran away. I ran after her. Soon I caught her. I spun around behind her, held her in my arms and tickled some more. She was giggling and screaming and laughing. After a couple of minutes, I spun around front so I could see her face while I was tickling. She mostly had her eyes close, but was enjoy the tickle. She opened her eyes and I held her gaze: "GOD, you are so beautiful" I said. She took a breath. I leaned in and kissed her.

What a great day. We had fun. Rode back to school. Said our good-byes. We were still in communication every day and night anyway. We were not a couple yet. We were what we used to call "talking to each other".

I could drive. But my parents didn't let me have the car often. I made a few dates with her. But my mom was mad at my father (scientist,civil rights activist,world traveler) because he was often away from home. So she took some of that out on me. I would be on my way out to a date with Susan...and my mom would squash it. Even though I had permission from dad...she would veto it. Frustrating too. Because she would see me running around the house...preparing for my date....and then wait until the last minute to block me. Very frustrating.

In the mean time my best friend was seeing this in the distance. He liked Susan too. So he finally asked what my intentions were because if I wasn't going to go after, he wanted to try. Well. He was my best friend. I told him the situation and gave him my blessing.

They were a couple until she finished her senior year. And all three of us would hang out together. We were all good friends. Those were fun times.

Decades go by.

My best friend and I are still best friends. Like Brothers. We've been married. Had kids. We hang out almost every year even though I live in another state. We've chaired our High School Class reunion for about 15 years now.

Well. This year, I got an IM from Sandy. We are FB friends but have not been in a lot of contact. She just started getting active on FB because her son is in the military now and she keeps up with him on FB. I got a message. She said that she was going to her reunion (a year ahead of my class). She had never been back. And one of her priorities was to "come and see my boys!" ROFL. So I called her. And we laughed and laughed and caught up. She sounded exactly the same. And she had the same beautiful laugh. And the same spicy flavor. She is still happily married.

So I connected her with my best friend. They started talking again (he's married too). There were some interruptions in her calls because she told me that she was scared that she was starting to have the same feelings for my friend that she had back in the day. I totally understand. But we worked through it. I wasn't even going to go (I live across the country and had just recently gone home for an old school romance). But my best friend flew me in.

My best friend and I did not attend the reunion. But we got separate rooms at the reunion hotel. I was gonna meet my lady friend there later. Anyway, my best friend and I were meeting Susan at the bar/restaurant downstairs. Susan's husband was invited, but he was tired from the 12 hour drive.

Just Susan and her boys. It was magic. Like being in a time warp. Susan was still into me a tiny bit, but you could tell right away...sparks were flying between those two. We had some drinks and remembered the old days. We brought our old yearbooks and looked at them...including the farewell messages we all wrote to each other. Wow. 35 years. Amazing.

Anyway. Susan was laughing and accidentally kicked me. LOL. I took that opportunity to check her out a little bit. What kind of show was that? (sneaky). So I pulled her foot up to my knee. She had sandals on. I winked at her. She just looked kind of puzzled. I said to my friend "[X], I bet you don't really know about this!"

When I secured Susan's ankle, I looked up at her and stared in her eyes. Her eyes got wide..."oh no, oh no, o no..." I tickled her foot and she writhed and howled with laughter. The funny thing is, she didn't really try to get her foot away. She even grabbed my friends arms, buried her head in his chest and laughed into him.

This only lasted about 30 seconds. We were in public and people had turned to see what the ruckus was about. She sat up, sort of smiling and catching her breath. She punched me playfully in the arm. [X] was laughing and impressed.

We all had another few drinks. Then it was time for me to excuse myself. My date would be coming soon, and it looked like these two needed some alone time. Before I left, I pulled my friend to the side and encouraged him to include some tickling...if they were going to be together intimately. He kind of laughed and nodded. Not like he needed any tips. I came back and held Susan's hands and kissed her on the cheek.

"Great to see you again. And you two should behave yourselves", I said. She smiled and kissed my on the cheek. Then she pulled me in for a hug. "Thanks for everything" she says. And I leave the two of them alone.

I did my thing and got to see my lady friend again. I didn't see my best friend again until the next morning. He was smiling. We don't really share details of what we do with our wives or girl friends. We just check in briefly. "[Alpha], it was amazing" [X] said, "And you were right my friend, you were right."

LOL. I was jealous and still am. He's a lucky man.

But the brief reunion tickle was worth it for me.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back