• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast Gathering - March 22nd

QBWeaver

Verified
We will be having a West Coast Gathering on March 22nd with a special guest appearance from the East Coast!

Interested?

deatils?!

Interested, always!, But...

Location? No-Cal, So-Cal? City?

Time?

Oh, Jaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn...

:devil: I'll try to come down early so we can play the redlight game... Hee!
:devil:

The party will be in Northern California. We're finalizing the location. Not sure if it will be in Sacramento or around San Jose yet.

Re: Oh, Jaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn...

AffectionateDan said:
:devil: I'll try to come down early so we can play the redlight game... Hee!
:devil:

OH God! ok... ok... How do I get out of this one?
DANIMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

YEAH!! Just keeping my fingers crossed that it will be in San Jose. It'll be great seeing everyone again!

God, I'd love to be there, but unless I win the lottery between now & then I don't see it happening.

May all your lights be red ones!

Kimmie

Kimmie said...
"May all your lights be red ones!"

NOOOO!!! LOL... He's just vicious! LOL

I try to slow down or speed up to avoid the Red Light! LOL I end up being a nervous wreck. But when he's driving he'll catch EVERY Red light Darnit! LOL

Darlin', there ain't any avoidin' the Danimal. He's the fuzzy juggernaut of ticklin', doncha know?

QBWeaver said:
We will be having a West Coast Gathering on March 22nd with a special guest appearance from the East Coast!

Interested?

Gee. I wonder who that East Coast guest is. :p

There's already interest enough to justify this event, from both genders, with enough 'lees to guarantee the probability of play, providin' attendees behave as usual. ;)

I'm SO happy to see these events persist without me bein' there! They live! *sigh*

ahhhhhh....

dvnc said:
Darlin', there ain't any avoidin' the Danimal. He's the fuzzy juggernaut of ticklin', doncha know?

Fuzzy? Does that mean what I think it does? mmmmm hehehe:D

Since you didn't tell me what you thought it meant to you, I've no idea. Given that he's referred to as "Grizz" and "Danimal", one can extrapolate. As I've not yet found a 'lee that didn't find him charming, I'm guessin' that this is part of his inimitable charm.

Hmmmmm... I wondered why my ears was ringin'...

hawkikim said:
God, I'd love to be there, but unless I win the lottery between now & then I don't see it happening.

May all your lights be red ones!

Kimmie

QBWeaver said:
Kimmie said...
"May all your lights be red ones!"

NOOOO!!! LOL... He's just vicious! LOL

I try to slow down or speed up to avoid the Red Light! LOL I end up being a nervous wreck. But when he's driving he'll catch EVERY Red light Darnit! LOL

dvnc said:

<evildan> Muahahahahahahahaaaaaa! There IS no escape from the One True Grizz! Your ticklish fate is sealed! ***menacing glower***

Re: Hmmmmm... I wondered why my ears was ringin'...

AffectionateDan said:

<evildan> Muahahahahahahahaaaaaa! There IS no escape from the One True Grizz! Your ticklish fate is sealed! ***menacing glower***

Danimal has a menacing glower? :wow: Nobody told me, maybe I should take off my blindfold for a bit next time :p

I'll be at a spanking party on March 22nd, in Detroit. Thinkin' about what you guys are doing and what I'll be doing is gonna hurt my lil' subbie head, overload... :rotate:

Bella

Re: Re: Hmmmmm... I wondered why my ears was ringin'...

bella said:

Danimal has a menacing glower? :wow: Nobody told me, maybe I should take off my blindfold for a bit next time :p

Bella

Ah, that's because the deliciously ticklish never get to SEE the menacing glower... more often than not, it's a combination of the lascivious leer of the 'Ler! :devil:

Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmm... I wondered why my ears was ringin'...

AffectionateDan said:

Ah, that's because the deliciously ticklish never get to SEE the menacing glower... more often than not, it's a combination of the lascivious leer of the 'Ler! :devil:

:eek:I have been SAMing Danimal for 4 months in anticipation of my visit and now it has been almost 2 months since I have had any playtime. I have a feeling I am in BIG trouble. :shake: :scared:

Wow, FINALLY an event that doesn't conflict with my schedule/

I'm down for this.

Hmm, it'll be my first gathering though.

:eek:

Ain't been many West Coast Gatherings without new folks comin' in. It's all good. The folks runnin' it will help ya get familiar and make ya comfortable, man. Mail to [email protected] to sign up for the event. Check the website for folks to contact about the events, too. Always better when you can confirm that the events aren't some crazy, unpleasant sort of deal. http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc/ is the site.

dvnc

Only 6 more days

Jan and I have been counting down the days for 2 weeks now. LOL

I am so psyched to be coming out there to see everyone.

:happyfloa :bouncybou :grouphug:

Oh, bella. I've been thinking about "beige" LOL

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back