• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

October 25th, 2014

Tickledpink72

DVNC!! Wondering if I could post a link to the tickle party I found that'll be happening in the Inland Empire? I think it would be relevant in the Southern California posting but I didn't want to post the advertisement without consent. :)

Let me know what you think?

<3 tickledpink

Salutations. You have it in the right place already. Folks reading here also read there, and truly, my list is nationwide, and the California folk know to read General Western. Do let me know how it turns out, as I haven't seen that mob down there ready to gather in quite some time. :)

I don't think there's a need to ask permission to post information about a gathering. If you have information about a gathering you should just post it. That's what these sub forums are for right?

Finally an event in SoCal! Annnnnnnd it's 21+. Guess my 20 year old ass will stay in SD.

I don't think there's a need to ask permission to post information about a gathering. If you have information about a gathering you should just post it. That's what these sub forums are for right?

You'd be mistaken. This section of this subforum is for a particular event group. General Western Gatherings is where events are announced that aren't on my particular mailing list. This is why that was indicated in my previous post.

Thread's live in General Western Gatherings, Primetime. This isn't one of my events. I do hope you enjoy it, regardless. :)

Yes,there are a handful of fetish parties that have been happening in the Inland Empire areas that have been going on for the last few months,being runned by Le RendevourXXX,a company which is owned by Russell Peters and his wife Renee Adams(who are also both new co-partners[in the West Coast division] of Footnight with Steve Savage[where Renee and a few of her close friends are amongst the many foot models]) and their party themes consist of both a foot job party(FootJob Fridays) and a tickling party(Tickler's Revenge) that's also gay and tranny friendly,as well as a handful of swinger parties. I have a link to those parties somewhere and I'll post it once I find it(unless someone here beats me to it).

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back