• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah(Cindy Schubert) On Fox News Tonight

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
Just thought I'd give a heads up to everybody and a VCR alert. That tonight(Feb.24) at 10pm eastern time. Fox news at 10pm will be showing the fetish videos(some tickling) that Sarah was involved in. They already showed about a one second preview of the one so I'm assuming they'll show more when they air and talk about it. Just thought I'd let you all know

AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! I didn't see this post until after 11:00. I hope someone taped it!

Just wanted to confirm that they did infact show this video. It wasn't till the end though. I have it taped but no way to post it

Lady,

Would you describe what they showed as best you can? Was there tickling?! Did the reporters comment on it?

Thanks a lot,

dig dug

Yes there was a lot of tickling. They showed first her bondage films of Sarah being tied up. Afterwards the report went on to comment on the one video how she was tied up, tickled and her worshipped for her feet. It was excellent footage. Sarah has pretty good tickling feet as well. The whole thing lasted like a minute or around there.

At the very end the one guy reporting asked the other reporter who reported the story where she got the video from. Her answer was the following "It's floating around out there."

LT, did her feet appear to be genuinely ticklish, or do you think she was faking?

Lady,

Thanks for the response. Too bad the piece didn't generate any "tickle-talk" between the newscasters!

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back