• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Adventure With Mrs. K (m/f) (Underarms)

UnknownWatcher

This would be my first post in this forum, I've always been one to enjoy the works of others, but I'd like to give something back to the community, even if it's a seemingly crude story on my part.

This story is fictional, actually drawing upon a continuation from another story written on another forum, with the same title. The original story, and also one of my favourites, can be read there-- you only need to google it. Unfortunately, it's a story of a minor tickling an adult, and due to forum rules, I can't link it here. =(

My biggest idol and inspiration I draw from is Max Speer and his works on Kittletown. Younger boys tickling older woman are one favourite of mine. Max Speer's Kittletown had many episodes with those kinds of scenario, I'm also one who prefers consensual tickling. =)

I have a few other stories that I wrote that are minor/adult theme. This story however, I modified so that I could post it here. I hope it abides by forum rules. If it isn't however, let me know and I'll take it down. =/

If everyone likes it, I might post another story/ continuation. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!​
:ty:

Last edited:
18: Summer-Break

It was during college summer break, I was 18 at this point and a proud freshman of Manhattan College of New York City. After having done and spent an entire six months away from home, I’d finally gotten done with one semester and was back in home sweet home for a well-deserved respite.

My best buddy Nick, and I, were both enrolled in the same college. While we did have a blast experiencing college life and all its liberty, we missed the quiet and simplicity of our hometown -- but for me, it also meant missing the tickle adventures with Nick’s mum, Mrs. K.

A week had passed since we got back, Nick had a part time job at Tesco, and I had a day off from Dad’s construction site. Longingly, I made a phone call to my favorite neighborhood lady, Mrs. K. When she answered, we talked on the phone as if I never left – we always had that close relationship, she and I – and we caught up on the last half year. She was her jovial old self, and when I ask If I could drop by and… *ahem* visit her, she laughed on the phone and said she looked forward to seeing me. Gosh, I had missed Mrs. K.

So, on a warm but pleasant Wednesday evening, I dropped by the Kenton’s house with a longing heart. Parking my trustee old bike – which was getting a little too small – on the front porch, I rapped my fingers on the front door. I heard a faint “Coming!” from inside, and a few moments later, the door opened.

Standing there holding the door open was Mrs. K, her face beaming and glad to see me. Six months had passed, not very long albeit, but Mrs. K never seemed to age regardless throughout the years. She had just turned exactly 40, recalling the phone call Nick and I made a month before our break to Mrs. K and to wish her Happy Birthday, yet she looked not a day older than someone in their late late 20s or early 30s.

“Hai!” she chimed, stepping forward and her petite body embraced me in a hug.

“Hello, Mrs. K. It’s so nice to see you.” I said affectionately, beaming back at her.

The hug lasted for several moments then she let me inside.

“Come in, I was just sorting out the kitchen and thinking of what to cook up for dinner later for the boys.” She said. "You're welcome to stay" She added.

Mr. Kenton was still away at the office, and Nick’s shift hadn’t ended yet. The clock stroke 4 o’clock as we entered the kitchen, Mrs. K made us both some lemonade as we sat at the dining table, chatting a little bit more. When the subject just casually came up to girls, Mrs. K became a little flirty, she always liked teasing me.

“So, met anyone?” she raised an eyebrow at me, with a sneering smile on her lips.

I chuckled, “Plenty, Mrs. K. But no one special.” I said, my nose in my cup.

“Aww, common Chuck. You’re still young! College is where you experience things.” She said, in all honesty. “How I wish this old lady can go back to her campus days.” She added, a reminiscing look on her face.

“That's not true, Mrs. K. Honestly? I think you’d give all the girls at college a run for their money.” I said, equally in honesty.

She just blushed and gave me a playful smack on the arm.

“Now you’re just being flirty!” she said laughing, her beautiful white teeth flashing.

But it was the truth, Mrs. K had always kept herself in good shape. Her legs were petite but toned. Her hips shapely, accentuating her hourglass figure. 18 years old, and more ‘mature’, I noticed that her bust was also pleasing, well-rounded and not a hint of sag in what I reckon were C-cups. Her arms were also toned, her muscles lithe and her skin milky white all the way up to her shoulders – which from experience I also knew were quite soft, and hid her most ticklish spots.

Mrs. K saw me ogling her shapely figure. She just smiled a knowing smile. She kinda got used to it throughout the years, and didn’t mind. She even uses it to tease me, much to her amusement – but also to the mercy of my fingers.

“Now, now. Where are your eyes wondering, you cheeky boy?” she said as she caught my eyes in hers, the sly smile back on her lips.

She really looked fetching that day. I looked at her from the down-up. Her feet were decked in light-brown sandals, the toes painted in the slightest of pink. She wore short pants that exposed most of her legs, the beige color complimenting her fair skin. The hot summer weather also resulted in Mrs. K wearing a grey tank top, the low cutting showing off a lot of her bare neck, which was lightly touched by her light blonde hair because she wore it in a semi-braid, while most of it fell behind her head. The words ‘Cool Cook’ were stenciled on the front of her chest, which curved against the shape of her bust. The sleeveless top also meant her arms and shoulders were plenty bare, leaving lots of skin for tickling.

But Mrs. K knew what I loved most, and more often than not -- teased me with it – intentionally and unintentionally. As she said that question with that sly smile of hers, she set her cup down and placed her hands on her seated hips. This revealed her two perfectly smooth hollows. She cast her eyes toward me.

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” she said, referring since last I tickled her. Her eyes and hands still remaining where they were. She then added, “Do you want to tickle them?”

Without a second thought, I raised my nearest hand and moved to tickle an open hollow. As my hand neared however, she pulled her arms back to her sides, closing and protecting those sensitive spots.

“You’re such a tease Mrs. K!” I said frustrated, Mrs. K just laughed.

“What are you going to do about it?”

Mrs. K merely sneered at my frustration, she was toying with me – so I was going to get her. I got up from my chair and walked to the kitchen cabinets. Mrs. K craned her neck and peered as I searched and opened doors until I found what I was looking for. I grabbed a couple, turned around and walked towards the still seated Mrs. K, who saw what I had in my hands: a few linen, kitchen cloths. She gave a knowing smile, realizing she was about to be tied. Standing directly behind her, Mrs. K cocked her head back and looked up at me, my face grinning.

“Would you be so kind as to raise your hands, Mrs. K?” I asked.

“Of course.” She cooed, as she raised those magnificent arms of hers, exposing her silky smooth underarms again, this time in entirety.

Taking the linen cloths, I held both her wrists and tied them together. I then knotted the cloths, making it like into a long rope. Easing her hands down and behind her head, I then tied the end of that rope onto an open hole on the backrest of the chair right in the middle, it was part of the wood carving design. Once done, I took a moment to step to the side and admire my captive. Her hands were tied behind her head with her elbows pointing up, and her totally vulnerable armpits were bare to tickling. She merely peered at me through the side of her eyes, the smile still on her lips. I took my place back behind her.

Looking down into her smiling eyes, I began “Now Mrs. K, I want you- to ask me… to tickle you.”

She looked at me, her eyebrows raised., “And if I don’t want to?” she asked defiantly, her eyes having a glint of amusement.

“Well, if you don’t say it, it’ll be worse for you.” I said, as I brought my hands into her view.

“Really now?” she said, still playing coy but visibly excited by the appearance of my hands.

I closed my fingers except my index fingers on both hands, and slowly brought them closer to Mrs. K’s open underarms. She started giggling a little.

“Ah- eeheeheehee!”

“Still don’t want to say it?” I taunted, inching ever closer.

“Wa-wait, wait Chuck! Heeheeheehee -- eeheeheehee!!”

My index fingers stood poised an inch away from her smooth underarms.

“Come on, Mrs. K! Say it.”

“P-Please Chuck!” she pleaded as she tried backing further into the chair, but there was absolutely nowhere to go!

“It’ll be worse for you if you don’t!” I was grinning evilly.

Her head was cocked back, looking up at me as she pouted teasingly, her green eyes flashing helplessness – and perhaps, excitement as well. But she remained defiant.

“Alright then!” I said threateningly, as I began curling my index fingers -- still not touching her.

“Ooooheeheehee! O-ok, OK! Heeheehee!” she giggled girlishly – surrendering.

Albeit reluctantly, I stopped my moving fingers and gave her a moment to calm down. Her pretty green eyes, half-closed were cast at me as she prepared to mouth the words.

“p-please --” she began softly, but paused.

I waited for her to continue.

“t-tickle me...”

Softly she muttered the words, with a growing smile on her petite lips, knowing what was going to come.

“Tickle you?” I asked mockingly, which made her mirth grow. “Where do you want me to tickle you, Mrs. K?” Her breathing had grown excited, as did mine as I waited for her reply.

“u-under… m--…“

She had said so softly that I could not hear the rest of it.

“Come now Mrs. K, where do I tickle you?” I asked again -- this time with mock sternness.

“U-under my arms! Eeeheeheehee!” she blurted out, in what seemed like a last show of strength, but turned into a giggle fit as she gave her final exclaim of submission.

I chuckled at her display, but was also impatient myself and finally moved in for the works.

“You only needed to ask!”

I started by placing my index fingers from either side, just below her elbows. Her giggling faltered a little then, probably from anticipation that I’d go directly under her arms. I was going to get there eventually of course -- I was going to enjoy tickling her! I slowly and lightly dragged my fingers down her inner arms, watching her facial reactions as they descended her sensitive skin, headed inevitably towards her hollows.

“heeheehee- EEEHEEHEEHEE! Oh nooo! That teeheehee – tickles!”

Her pretty teeth flashed in a wide smile and she began giggling harder as I inched ever closer towards Mrs. K’s ‘requested’ spot.

“ooo-OEEHEEHEE! Heeheehee! Oh- Oh! Chuck!!”

My fingers breached the outskirts of her armpits -- her chest heaved once and interrupted her giggles for just a split second. Eventually they arrived at the center of her armpits, and I promptly rested them there.

I let her giggling slow down a little as I continued to rest my index fingers on her smooth skin. After around ten seconds, I began lightly curling my fingers, in-out. Mrs. K started giggling louder in earnest.

“heeheehee! EEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

Her half-closed eyes were now shut and her mouth opened to a laughing grin as she came closer and closer to full blown-laughter. I continued like that on her hairless underarms for about three minutes or so. Then I decided to get her properly.

“Are you ready Mrs. K?” I asked, but her eyes were tightly shut and she was probably too occupied holding onto whatever control she had left. Sorry Mrs. K! But you’re about to lose it!

“Here we go!” I said amidst her girlish giggles, and introduced my remaining fingers as they went into ‘full-gallop’. She threw her head back, her teeth parted, and those girlish giggles immediately made way for full-blown angelic laughter.

“HeheheheheoOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!”

I chuckled as I scribbled my fingertips on those soft hollows, alternating between medium and light pressure. Mrs. K tossed her head from side to side, as her beautiful laughter resounded throughout the kitchen. Her arms instinctively trying to lower themselves and cover her ticklish pits, but to no avail. I prided myself on my tying skills and there was no play in her bonds.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Oooooooheeheeheehee! Ooh- AHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!”

I absolutely thrilled at her reactions, her heaving chest, her beautiful laughing smile. She’d toss her head in sudden movements sometimes when I changed the pressure in my fingertips. I tickled and teased her like that for about five minutes, then slowed down when I felt that she was getting exhausted.

“Hahaahahhaha! Oh- heeheeheehee!”

Her laughs gradually returned to sweet giggles. My tickling was reduced to soft feather touches at this point and looking at the kitchen clock, saw that about ten to twelve minutes had passed since we began this whole adventure. Reluctantly -- but slowly, my fingers stopped, and lingered on those smooth pits for just a second longer before I took them off. Moving away to the side, I grabbed a chair and plopped myself down beside her -- just beaming at her as her giggles died down.

“Oh gosh -- Heeheeheehee”

“That was so much fun!” I began.

Mrs. K shook her head slightly, to clear the strands of hair that fell about her face. She merely grinned at me as she continued to recover herself, chest still heaving slightly.

“For--for you I bet!” she said, her words accentuated with involuntary giggles.

“Come now Mrs. K, I bet it was fun for you too!”

She hung her head slightly as her breathing came closer to normalizing. She flexed her arms a little, making her bonds tug slightly. I gazed at her still open underarms, admiring as always. I didn’t give her a ‘hard’ tickle. I didn’t have to, as her armpits were super sensitive. Hence, there wasn’t a single mark or trace on those smooth hollows. She spied at me from under her eyes.

“You’re such a naughty boy, making a poor old woman like me say things like that.” She said, still giving me that sly smile, with a mock frown.

“Now, I won’t agree with ‘old’- but you were the one to oblige, Mrs. K!” I countered.

"More like forced to surrender." She pouted adorably.

There was a slight pause between us, and my eyes lingered back to her armpits. Mrs. K gave a slight, knowing smile, but I didn’t notice. I then got up and moved behind her to undo her bonds. The kitchen cloths were made of soft linen, and I was thankful, as that made them more comfortable for Mrs. K’s wrists. Free from her bonds, Mrs. K let out a small sigh as she could finally lower her arms. As I walked off to the side of her to put back the cloths, I spied one last look at her flawless armpits.

“Haven’t you had enough for today already? You cheeky boy!” Mrs. K said half laughing when she caught me admiring -- again. I just chuckled back at her.

“B-but, I can’t help it!” I defended.

I folded the linen cloths, that weren’t even creased, and tucked them neatly into the cupboard. When I turned back around, Mrs. K was rubbing her tickled underarms.

“It still tingles a little” she said softly, and then looked at the time.

“Right! It’s about time I prepared dinner, they’ll be back soon.”

She then turned back to me.

“Well, you can watch some TV in the living room, while you wait for Nick” she said.

But I wasn’t listening properly. When she mentioned dinner, Mrs. K unconsciously put her hands on her hips. This opened up her underarms again, and like reflex, my eyes followed. Mrs. K took a second, then dropped her arms when she caught me.

“Hmm? Oh, for Lord’s sake Chuck! she said in mock sternness.

I slapped my two hands together near my forehead and gave an apologetic smile.

“Now off with you! I swear, you’re getting too naughty. Shoo!”

She pushed me out of the kitchen. I turned back a final time and gave her the biggest smile I could give. She returned it with a smiling frown, shook her head and pointed her finger off into the direction of the living room. She needed to prepare dinner, and that was code to go. I scuttled away, plopped myself down onto the couch and turned on American Idol, all the while hearing the clanging of pots and pans from the kitchen – and perhaps, a small chuckle.

END

Last edited:
Yow! I'll be the first to say I loved the detail, and would love to see more stories. I"m sure all of the foot ticklers are disappointed, but it's not always about them.

I definitely am skewed more towards an underarm fan, but I do enjoy foot tickling too! And have a couple stories about it~ ^_^
But it's nice to hear people liking my work! Much thanks! :woot:

Incredible and vivid. Could've been a ear tickling story and I'd still be hooked. Great job.

I've read the original, and I'm an armpit lover myself, and I have to say this is great! Nice work. It keeps the spirit of the original, and updates is nicely.

Your compliments do me much honor. =)
I'm glad I could contribute something to the literature part of this community. ^-^

Nicely written! I know the writer of the original story. We were friends for years but I lost touch with him. Back when I was sending letters about tickling to Penthouse (a freakin' long time ago) he was too. I admired his writing. It was only after I put an ad in Fetish Times (remember that one?) that he contacted me. He was actually the inspiration for Kittletown. I started writing it because of his interests and the interests we shared.

There's a little bit of ancient tickling community history. Keep writing. You're good.

To be approved by MaxSpeer is a great privilege. I actually read Kittletown first, and then happened to stumble upon his work. I never knew it was the predecessor that spawned the stories I love most. History indeed =)
I'm considered pretty fresh in the community compared to your generation/batch in those times. I know that a lot of the older community have seemingly vanished. =/

I hope that this small contribution manages to honor him in some way.

Last edited:
Still one of my favourites. I need more of this series! Where did ya go man?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back