• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie Night (f/f)

rascal beat

Hello all! I'm new here, though I've been lurking around for years as a guest. I'd always been interested in writing something. I guess I'd never felt ready. But, here I am now. I have a lot of ideas for more complex posts - some series and some stories - but for now I thought it'd be better to test the waters. This is a story that I wrote without any prior planning or thought. It's not too long and doesn't have much plot, but I think it's kind of cute. The characters are two girls and it's technically non-consensual (though I think the two of them sort of mutually know that they enjoy it) so if that's gonna put you off then stay away. If not, I hope you enjoy. Any and all feedback is welcome, I want to get a sense of how my work is perceived and how I can do better in future stories.

Movie Night (with Catherine and Jane)

I stepped into the doorway, bowl of popcorn in hand, and saw my girlfriend, Catherine, on her knees bending to look at the dvd player. I had a moment, one of many, in which I thanked whatever powers that be for putting her in my life. I was getting an eyeful of Cathy’s long legs, not covered by her skirt as she leaned over, and I was thoroughly enjoying myself.
Catherine turned around. “Jane, can you help me?” she asked. “I don’t know how to turn this on.”
I put the popcorn down and walked over to where she was. I immediately noticed the outlet in the wall behind the player. “Babe, it’s not plugged in,” I said, laughing. I walked over and knelt to push the cord into the socket.
Catherine’s cheeks colored lightly in a way that I found adorable. “I haven’t used this thing in ages.”
“I don’t think there’s anything specific to the dvd player about knowing how to plug a device in,” I teased her as I stood up.
“Yeah, well - Whatever.” She pouted at me.
I took her hands and helped her to her feet. “It’s fine,” I said. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her in for a slow kiss. Her arms immediately reached to me and pulled me closer, yearning for more contact. It took all my willpower to break the kiss and pull away, but I had other plans for the night. “Let’s get this movie started.”
I settled on the couch and Catherine snuggled into me, putting the bowl on her lap. “I still don’t know why you needed to watch this movie again,” she said. I had insisted on a movie that the two of us had already seen.
“Because,” I replied. “I haven’t seen it in a while and I think it’s worth re-watching.” In all truthfulness, I had picked it because I had no real intentions of watching it. Before she could question my motives any further, I started the movie.
I watched the first five minutes or so feigning interest. In reality, I was waiting for Catherine to get absorbed in it. As soon as I thought she was somewhat lost in the fictional world, I moved my arm - which was around her shoulders - to a slight angle so that my hand was close to her neck. I started to brush my fingers up and down, and graze over her shoulders. After a few passes Catherine’s body noticed what I was doing and I felt her twitch a little. I then started to use my nails and picked up the speed slightly, focusing on the bottom of her neck where I knew she was more ticklish. She squirmed slightly. “Hey, cut it out. You’re gonna make me knock over the popcorn.” Her hand flew to grab the bowl, leaving her sides exposed.
“Oh, sorry,” I said. I moved my down so that my hand was curling around her side. I waited a minute and then pressed a finger into the space between two bones there. Catherine jumped a little where she was sitting. I looked over at her, but she made no comment. A few moments later I did it again, and then again. The reaction was the same. “Catherine, are you okay?” I asked with faux concern. I started moving my finger back and forth on one of the ridges in her side.
“Yeah - I -“ she was having trouble speaking between giggles. “Quit it!”
I reached over with my other hand and took the popcorn off of her lap, placing it on the floor. I then paused the movie. “Is everything alright?” I asked.
She narrowed her eyes at me. “I know what you’re doing, Jane. You’re not clever.”
“You think I have some ulterior motive? I’m offended. What could I possibly want more than a quiet night with my girlfriend and a good movie?”
“You just want to tickle me.”
I couldn’t contain my grin. Fortunately, the act was over. “Well I wasn’t really thinking about it, but now that you bring it up -“
I pounced on her and began to attack her sides, pushing her down onto the couch. “He-hey nohohoha!”
“No?” Her hands attempted to pull mine off, but she was weakened by the tickling. “You’re the one who brought it up! You were basically asking me to tickle you.”
“I was nohahahat! Hahaha I swear tohoho gohohahahad!”
I moved my hands down and started to squeeze her hips. Her thin skirt offered limited protection from the sensations, especially when I slipped my thumbs under the waistband, digging them into the hollows of her bones. “Dohon’t touch my hihihips hahahahaha,” Catherine protested through laughter. Her hands slapped at my fingers but did nothing to prevent my work. “Jahahane Jane wait wahaha wait!” I slowed the tickling down and eventually came to a stop. Catherine gulped in air and grabbed my hands.
“This better be important,” I warned.
“I’m hot,” she said, panting. “I need to -“ she didn’t finish her sentence. Instead she allowed her actions to speak for herself, reaching for the bottom of her shirt and tugging it up. Who was I to protest? I helped her pull the shirt off of her shoulders, and found that I was also getting somewhat sweaty from the excitement. I tugged my shirt off, and both of our bras soon followed.
Catherine had B cup breasts with little tan nipples, somewhat in contrast to my lighter colored D’s which she reached up to touch. Her left hand squeezed, while she used her right hand to trace circles around my nipple with her thumb. I was melting into her touch, despite my desire to remain in control. Even though I was still sitting on top of her, she had me losing every ounce of dominance. She looked me in the eyes. “Touch me,” she pleaded. “Please.”
I almost moaned out loud. Catherine knew what her begging did to me, especially when she said please. She was completely manipulating me, and I was falling right into her trap. I reached down and began to knead and stroke her soft breasts, and my mouth went down to suck on one hard nipple. I heard her moan at the touch of my tongue. But it happened that my little finger grazed the side, just under her armpit, and a short giggle escaped Catherine’s lips.
I snapped back into tickling mode. “What was that?” I asked.
Catherine tried to lure me into her seduction. “Nothing,” she answered, reaching up towards my boobs again. But I was back on track. I grabbed her hands from my chests and pushed them onto the couch, over her head. She had small wrists so I was able to hold both of them in one hand.
“No no, c’mon, let’s just go back to - ha!” A short bark of a laugh flew out of her when I poked my index finger into her armpit. I poked her again and kept it up with more frequency.
“Aw, Cath, you thought you had me, didn’t you?” She was too busy laughing to give any kind of reply. “Unfortunately for you, the only thing I want to hear right now is your laughter. At that I switched underarms and began to spider my fingers on her smooth skin. Catherine went wild, tugging her arms in my grip. She was practically screaming with laugher. “Hahahaha nohohohahaha ahahah! Toohohooo muchahaha!” She was writhing underneath me and bucking her hips with such force that she actually managed to knock me off of her and onto the floor.
I stood up and collected myself, only to see that Catherine was making a mad dash for the door. I let out a growl and heard a girlish shriek in response as she threw herself out of the room. I chased after her and took in the welcome sight of bare breasts bouncing as she ran.
I couldn’t have been happier when I saw that she was headed for our bedroom.

Last edited:
okay so I've notice that indents don't seem to be happening here
sorry about that, I'll try to fix that

simple is the new best,
the story itself is simple, means its great to read.
the premise itself is interesting
good story!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back